All Comments on 'At Last My Dreams Come True'

by Welshcouple1980lrnew

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another Brit Cuckold

1* Enough said.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago

Be warned, you're bound to get a shit load of negative comments over the theme of your submission - so what? The world is full of stupid people who can't get their heads 'round the fact that there are some of us that actually like watching our wives or girlfriends getting fucked by another man or men, especially if that man has a really big cock, something we're unable to offer our partners.

I liked your story, it managed to capture some of the feelings you experience when this happens. It's almost inevitable that your watching will move on to some form of participation with the stud. Maybe cleaning up his cock after he's fucked your wife, almost certainly cleaning out her sloppy cunt of the Bulls seed, you'll learn to enjoy it!

If the photo on your Bio is of your wife, she's a hot little bitch and you'll have no problems in finding more Bulls to fuck her. Enjoy your new lifestyle as you venture into the world of being cuckolded.

Zed56Zed56almost 12 years ago
Bottom Feeders Unite!!!

Welcome to cuckold world Well written wrong category Mr Brit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
English

Please get someone from the English speaking public to PROOF READ your work. It will make the story much easier to read. When staring a new sentence the FIRST letter is a Capitol. I (as in, me ) is ALWAYS a capitol letter when alone in a sentence.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 12 years ago
Engkis

That should have been : "when sTarting a new sentence".... Sorry about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good start.

If you want to improve your writing, you'd benefit from an editor, who won't be so close to the story that he/she can't tweak punctuation, mis-uses, etc. Also, some dialogue adds believability, difficult as it is to forge realistic, not stilted speech. Shifting from past tense to present tense toward the end was disconcerting. Oh, and nice photo on your bio page!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 12 years ago
Anonymous proofreader

appears not to understand the difference between a capitol and a capital. Pots and kettles?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
who cares about the writing skills

this story sounds as it may be a true story. anyway , if so , you are a lucky guy. a lot of us guys are not able to satisfy our wife , a lot of it is in our heads. if it is done in a way that the love is now stronger then before , then why stop???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what

a bunch of idiots commenting on the writing and the sickos favoring this piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

A willing submissive cuckolds dream. Most men would think this thier worst nightmare. 1 star.

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 12 years ago
nice beginning

I agree with finding an editor to proof read your stories. I still can't believe the idiots who can't understand that some people feel this way, as if they feel if they can ridicule the male in the story it will make them feel "more manly". Nonetheless, a good start to a promising writing future. I also like the little bio pic... excellent.

4 stars.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Too smooth

Agree with dialogue advice. Another factor is tension or uncertainty. Right now, the tale sounds to me like a newspaper article.

Tension can be within Hubby (he undergoes unexpected jealousy, or starts giving Bull advice until Bull AND Sweetie tell him to shut up) or within Sweetie (claims great fear of size difference) or within Bull (goes very Dom, wants Hubby out of room, wants Sweetie to do something outside of her comfort zone) or situational (hotel on fire in midst of action and Bull & Sweetie don't want to stop, despite smoke coming under door!!)

4*

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Also

I have this feeling Welsh is faithfully re-telling a personal experience. If so, nice it went smoothly, hope aftermath did also. However, since this is a fiction site, you are entitled to drift from the exact truth! The mission is NOT accurate History, it is entertaining reading. They are rarely the same. Also, remember, in that situation, you are visualizing everything but your intended audience is NOT. You have to paint the picture you want the readers to see! Say the words that were said (or that SHOULD have been said!) Don't narrate the facts of the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

Just read this story and relly enjoyed it. I am thinking of writing something myself. But before I do I was wondering if it was the norm to put a disclaimer at the start of my stories?

Eg- this is a cuckold/wife sharing themed story, if that's not for you please don't read. If you don't like these themes guess what? Your not going to enjoy the story.

And please can you make your comments constructive like most of them were rather than sound like a sarcastic whining, knob head whos only purpose is to criticise, nit pick and generally sound like a tool.

Here is a simple rule- if you don't like it, don't read it. And if you don't like it why bother to comment unless it's to help?

Good job mr writer ignore the tools and please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey Anonymous Last Comment

Here is a simple rule being a willing cuckold is a Fetish. Have the author post it in the correct category. Simple isnt it? That way someone whpo does not have to accidently read this tripe Get it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not good

I wish all authors would stop this huge dick..thick as a can of coke crap

I have had 3 ways with my wife and its most erotic watching HER cum Her enjoying herself I never came with a tape measure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
point of view

The goal here is the wife feeling fulfilled. Seems like you should let her tell some of her feelings as she gets fucked.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Kennyboy how the hell can you make an analysis of beauty based on a...

....thumb tab of the ass end of someone? Blow it up and it looks to me like a run of the mill woman with a slightly big ass and thighs. But I have high standards. I actually like my beautiful women to be beautiful.

Cuck4lifeCuck4lifealmost 12 years ago
Loved it

I could easily replace you and your wife with me and mine. Would absolutely love for my wife to be pleased by another man who can fuck her like she needs it and i certainly can't.

Be more descriptive is my only advice. I am going to try my hand at this soon. Got to start somewhere. Good first crack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another sick fucking writer

joining the countless new wimpy assed cum suckers who are polluting the loving wives genre. Read the first sentence and stopped. You scum bags put this crap in fetish where it belongs.

kreampieguykreampieguyalmost 12 years ago
A gentleman

A gentleman should lick her clean and ease her soreness before asking for sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anonymous - "English"

If you are going to criticize the writer, don't make dumb mistakes!

You said: "When staring a new sentence the FIRST letter is a Capitol." That is a classic mistake. It is a "Capital", not a "Capitol", which is a building!

I liked the story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

All men who watch their wives fuck other men should die in pain.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Ignore the trolls

The trolls are worthless religious nuts who look down their noses at anything different than what they believe in. And they jerk off to stories like this non the less.

You show signs of some writing skills. But you lack the details that make a story really hot and good. You need to spend time on the details of why, who, what. This adds depth to the story and background. Builds the excitement. First I can tell you after fucking a number of married women. You do not just walk in, kiss her, drop her dress, and fuck her. Not even a bar slut will go that far. No a real stud like me, would have complemented her dress, her looks, etc. Then it is out the door to show her off, that is why she dressed up right? You can come if you want or wait. A stud does not care. Off to a meal or a bar for a few drinks and talk. Maybe some dancing. If we go dancing, I will allow her to dance with other studs and younger men. You cuckold will watch. Watch as I an other men grope her, rub her, show her off. A few more drinks, that you cuckold buy, then it is back to the hotel. Then she will choose if I am to fuck and breed her. 97% of the time, I nail her. I will stretch her tight pussy. Drive my hung meat deeper than anyone before me. You cuckold can watch, jerk off, I don't care. Take pictures or video. Who cares. But you cuckold will be naked. Some cuckolds want to participate. Hold her hand, kiss her. Some want to suck my cock with her. That is fine, I am bi, my goal is to nail and breed her. Unless she wants me to send a load into your belly or for me to breed your ass/pussy as well as her's. See cuckold, I am there for her. I will leave her with a load or two in her now stretched pussy. You can eat her out, or "re claim" her after or while I am there. Again, I do not care. She will get hooked on stud cock so expect her to want more. If that is me again, fine. If she wants new stud meat, good for her. But she will crave it and need it like a drug. So you see, I already gave more details and background and depth than you did in your whole story. Now, try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good on you two. We did the same, we are in our 60s, I cant get as hard as I once did, my wife didn't complain, she still orgasms when I feast on her beautiful pussy. I was first to discuss the idea of another guy for her, she laughed, no its fine, don't worry, but I did, so I went on line and waited, heaps of replies, clowns, idiots, the whole lot but there were 2 that sounded good, so I got them to agree to meet me separately. Rob, I decided he was the one, tall, mid 40s, slightly balding,he looked fit and he seemed a nice guy. He said he was nervous about it, his first time but always wanted to try an older women. I spoke to my wife at home , she started to say something but I said look,i went on line, I have met a guy, I am o.k. with it if you are. I will be here, I will watch,we can all have a good time, as I caressed her breasts, her nipples hard,, I moved my fingers to her pussy,wet and I said now I should fuck you,but I cant, he can. I went at her pussy with my tongue, she orgasmed quickly. I stood, think about it. Two days later she asked was I sure that I was fine with it,i said for sure. Rob came over,dressed smartly,smelled nice, we had a few drinks,relaxed a bit, my wife said to me in the kitchen, hes nice, I told her to sit next to him. I watched from the kitchen as they talked,she touched his leg, a small kiss and his hand was on her knee,she had nylons on, she opened her legs,i watched as he found out she had no panties on. I walked in,he looked up, I smiled, she stood, pulling him into the bedroom, I took my pants off, he did, my goodness, hard, long, thick, she looked down, lifted her dress off, her breasts sagging a bit , he turned her around,knelt her on the bed, and pushed his long cock into her, I knew then I had done the right thing because when he was all the way in her,she reached back and held him there and orgasmed, when she let go he fucked her,slowly at first,she kept pushing back,faster until he sent his cumm into her. He pulled back,stayed hard,she collapsed forward, he lay down his cock pointing up and grabbed her and made her straddle him and I watched as my wife sank down onto his cock and kept moving up and down for a long time until he held her there and thrust quickly in and out of her, she orgasmed as he pushed his second load into her. Rob is now a regular visitor.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Excellent story - it has a distinct ring of truth to it. That makes it all the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
F*cking Bollocks!!!

The wife is too "sore" after ONE, short, high-school fuck?!?! Bullshit right up to the eyeballs!! Clearly the writer is still a virgin with a pathetic 2-inch dick! What a waste of time and effort -- not to mention how demeaning to see this in Literotica with its reputation for so many superior, well-written pieces.

loveloverloveloverabout 6 years ago
Simple

Simple, direct, horny, vulnerable. Best if she kept looking into husband’s eyes while the other guy sucked an fucked her, and I wish she let husband into her afterwards, he could have fucked her gently I imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No Idea

You have no idea how to write an erotic story. This was pure crap. If you are going to try again, first take some classes on how to write; second, find a real good editor; third, let the editor write your story.

One other thing I will add, if I had agreed to this and the "chosen" guy came to the hotel in jeans, he'd find himself in the stairwell heading for his home before he even finished saying "Hello"! No respect - no wifey nooky. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HEY ANNON!!!

Try taking your own advise and write a comment we all can understand. You're a asshole and your dead wife was a hoe.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pretty low

Pretty low ceiling for a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife was still straddling her lover after he had just cum inside her, she wanted more but he was clearly exhausted after their love making session together. She was reluctant to release his penis from her love tunnel but it was slowly deflating inside her, it had done it's job depositing it's seed in her belly. She slowly got off him as a torrent of sperm ran down her leg, she had placed some tissues on the bed to wipe away the cum from her vagina entrance, she then inserted a butt plug to keep the bulk of his sperm inside her. She now paid attention to her lover, she took his now flaccid penis in her hand and began wiping it dry with loving care, it had given her what she wanted, hopefully a baby soon to be filling her belly. AS her lover was slowly recovering on our bed she finished her clean up and started to get dressed for the office, she slipped into her sexy silk underwear hooking up her nylons to her suspender belt she then put on a tight skirt and silk top, finally her high heel black shoes. She looked radiant knowing that she could be pregnant with her lovers child and that his sperm would be swimming around inside her looking for her egg as she worked at her typewriter during the day. She needed

frequent visits to the toilet as she could feel that sticky substance oozing down the leg of her knickers but she had come prepared with a change of undies in her make up bag. She was looking forward to her next union with her lover tonight a last attempt at pregnancy before her husband arrived home from working abroad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous