At the Club

Story Info
Girlfried shows her submissive side at the club.
1.5k words
3.46
11.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_rob_z
a_rob_z
2 Followers

A week before we go to the club, I decide I would like to be more dominant for a change. You're not sure what to expect, and I quite like that you are a bit nervous. Instead of telling you what is to come, I make it clear that you will have a good time; but you have to relax and accept what happens. We confirm safe words, which I find enjoyable, as you imagine all the possible situations where you might want to use them, and decide whether you would or not.

I arrange some minor details -- a small purchase and some plans, I don't want to ruin the surprise for you, but I always want to be sure you are likely to be thrilled rather than worried. I want you to be able to let yourself go, because you feel safe, but in the context of a sex club things are always going to be a little more out of my control.

We get ready to go out. I am wearing my basic clubbing outfit. You're not surprised when I ask you to wear a silver anklet, but you are slightly more confused when I ask you to wear some lacy underwear and a plain white dress rather than your body suit. I do insist you wear the sluttiest heels you have, and go heavy on mascara, eye shadow and red lipstick. Our taxi driver is very interested in your look, and casts me a few envious glances. It doesn't bother me -- he won't be the last tonight...

We queue outside the club and then move into the changing area. Our outfits meet the criteria although the woman on the door asks to see what you're wearing under the dress. This is one of the secret reasons I asked you to wear the cover up dress. At my instruction you bend down slowly and locking eyes with her, you pull up the hem on your dress and show your full underwear to her. She gives you an appraising nod and then agrees you can enter and you straighten the dress.

The banging techno music in the club is very very loud. A number of people are dancing, mostly gay men. A few more mixed groups are chatting around the edge of the dance floor. We get a drink and sit at a table with a large sofa to the side of the dance floor in a slightly quieter space. You're getting quite a lot of eye from some ladies and I think they don't mind my look too. One or two guys have noticed you, but they are all acting shy -- maybe worried about me!

We drink quietly and look at the people around us. You stand out a bit as you are mostly covered up! A tall, forthright man, with a Mediterranean look comes and chats to us. He is bold and also very polite, and different from the shyer or creepier men. I can see that you are enjoying his presence. I'm happy to sit back and let the two of you talk. His dark brown eyes stray down to your dress, and I can see he is slightly surprised about how much you're covered. Since it was my plan to have you so covered, I am having fun watching him try to undress you with his eyes. You are sparky and leaning forward, but still not much is exposed. His imagination is doing all the work. He takes his leave briefly to go to the bathroom but I can see he is still looking back at you as he waits in line.

I lean forward and ask whether you like him. You don't answer directly, but I can see there is interest in your eyes. I kiss you gently on the neck and you look up as I draw my tongue along your neckline, my hand slides up your shoulder, and we kiss again passionately on the lips. At that moment, I drag my hand down and tear the front of your dress down to your waist. There is shock in your eyes as your dress is now hanging half off your shoulders and your underwear exposed to the room. I kiss your eyelids gently, and I reassure you that I will not leave you.

You smile in a secret way, and instead of saying the safe word you make a pretend appeal: but you haven't used the special word, so I know it is just acting. I instruct you to go to him with your eyes down and offer yourself. He looks you up and down, pleased by the state of your dress. He kisses you slowly and thoroughly accepting your offer -- and walks towards our table, with you following. He orders you to kneel by his feet while we just sit. After a few minutes he opens his zip and makes it clear what he wants. You understand, and you start by caressing his penis until he is highly aroused, then you take him in your mouth. As you are occupied with each other, I look up and my eyes immediately notice one of the small groups of women looking on. I raise my eyebrows and with a half smile and they approach.

Our situation is rather intriguing. You are wearing lacy underwear and a ripped dress, sucking a stranger's cock in public. The ladies are rather interested in all of us. One of them is a short blonde and one a taller red haired woman with many tattoos. Another younger guy has been talking to them, but he hangs back. I like the look of the red head and I reach for her -- giving her plenty of time to agree or refuse my advances. We approach each other rather cautiously, but then she throws herself into my arms and we kiss. She is tall but still a few inches shorter than me, even in heels, and she turns her face up to kiss me. While we are occupied with each other, the blonde girl starts to stroke your back and neck as you are still giving your all to the guy.

You pull back a little to see the full scene -- continually stroking his penis with your fingers and sit on his lap. He runs his fingers into your bra and starts to caress your nipples and expose them. The blonde immediately starts to kiss your left nipple, you throw your head back and the guy kisses your neck. I guide the red-head to your right nipple and start to work on your pussy first with my fingers and then I go down with my mouth.

I can feel you shaking a little as you get closer, I move my head away from your pussy and pull your puffer from my bag. You thrust it between your legs, and I stand back and look into your eyes as the three of them caress your upper body -- you play the toy over your clit, and arch your back -- the guy pulls on a condom and guides his penis into your pussy as I lick lower on your ass. As he enters you, you let down some juices onto my face as my tongue is driving deeper into your ass. He comes almost instantly and kisses your neck again, passion somewhat spent, but still pushing you onwards. The two ladies have left your breasts and are now kissing each other and slowly removing each others remaining clothes.

Once more I confound you -- I take the vibrator toy away. I tell you: if you want to come -- you will need to choose from these people rather than using toys to help you. You're still leaning back against the guy who is still trying to get you off, but it is obvious without the toy he will be unable to get you to orgasm alone. I reach back into the back and your face lights up as you anticipate I will bring out the toy -- but instead I'm holding a riding crop in my hand.

I say to you -- if you want to come you are allowed to ask as many people as you would like to help get you there. But everyone you choose will be allowed to spank you, before you ask them for any further favours you can have any of these people, but the more people you choose the more you will be spanked. You look around the room and see that the younger man who was with the ladies is staring at you and has opened his trousers to reveal a very excited penis. You gesture to him, and then ask him if he will take you. He looks bemused, but I hand him the riding crop and he can't restrain himself. You bend over the arm of the sofa we have been sitting on, you look into his eyes and say: "Please sir."

a_rob_z
a_rob_z
2 Followers