At the Conference

Story Info
M and J reunite at a conference.
910 words
3.25
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers

M took a seat away from the bar, her gin and tonic in one hand and her book in the other. It had been a long conference, filled with new information and a lot of inspiring ideas, but M wanted to spend her last evening relaxed and enveloped in fantasy. M took a few sips of her drink as she sat on the patio to watch the sunset. This was how she wanted to spend her evening, she thought.

Meanwhile, J entered the bar with similar ideas in mind. He got his drink and went out to the patio as well. Just as he went to sit, he did a double take. Could it really be her? J walked up to M and said with a tremble in his voice,

"M, is that you?" M turned around and gasped. M and J knew each other from way back, having had some intense nights together in the past filled with passionate, wild, mind blowing sex, but they hadn't made significant effort to stay close. They knew they worked in similar fields, so neither were surprised to find themselves at the same work conference. In fact, it was becoming a habit, seeing each other at conferences, fucking like rabbits, then disappearing for months or years.

"Oh my gosh, J, hi! Sit with me!" M and J both put their books down, and it was mere seconds before they started to talk just like old friends. They talked about the conference, their books, their careers, all the while finishing their drinks and ordering more. M reached across the table to take J's hand and ran her foot up his leg.

"This is certainly the best part of the conference." She commented.

He smiled and squeezed her hand, "absolutely. Do you want to come up to my room and I can share some of those resources? We can probably catch one last glimpse of the sunset from my windows."

M smiled, "sure. I guess we could do that." They walked to the lobby together, nervously waiting for the elevator. They rode to his floor in silence, and he quickly unlocked the door.

He pulled her inside, and asked, "Id really, really like to undress you and worship your body now." M blushed, smiled, and slightly nodded. J started with her blouse, keeping his eyes locked on hers as he pulled it over her head. He tiptoed his fingers down her arms, lifting them by the wrists and placing them around his shoulders. He hooked his thumbs into the sides of her pencil skirt, removing it quickly and leaving her standing in just her bra and stockings.

He wrapped his arms around her and whispered "you just keep getting more and more beautiful. I was shocked to see you here. And now I can't imagine leaving without you." He then proceeded to bring his lips to hers, kissing her gently, sending shivers down her spine. Their kisses grew increasingly passionate, their hands grabbing at each other's heads and shoulders, pulling closely into one another. After several minutes, J reached behind her to unclip her bra and let it fall to the floor. He pulled her over to the bed and sat her on the edge, leaning down to continue kissing her as he removed his shoes and pants and she unbuttoned his shirt. Their kisses migrated then from one another's mouths to their bodies, each of them trying to take in as much of the other as possible. J ran his hands down her chest, twirling his fingers around her nipples, then lovingly stroked her pussy through the stockings, discovering they were soaked and desperate to be removed. J teased her briefly, then crouched to pull off her stockings, pausing to inhale the smell of her desire and to gaze at her laying there, ready for him.

"I don't think I realized how much I have fantasized about your cock. Now that it's here, it's like all my dreams have come true" she tenderly commented, reaching for him.

"Please, make love to me. Don't stop until I'm completely filled."

J stroked her cheek and smiled at her, saying "anything for you." He entered her, firmly and confidently, and felt her pussy expertly envelop him. They had had sex in years past, but this was on a complete different level. Before there had always been lust, but this time there was passion and a small kindling of love behind every thrust and every squeeze. They didn't bother to talk or comment, instead selecting to look into one another's eyes and smile. Before long, he could feel himself about to cum and he increased his speed. This ignited her, putting her right on the edge. He leaned in, holding his chest a mere inch from hers and bringing his lips close to hers.

"Cum with me" he whispered forcefully. She caught his lips with hers as she let out a moan, letting him know that she was planning on it. They came together, her wrapping her arms and legs around him as she spasmed to ensure that he couldn't go anywhere without her. They finished, and he rolled over so she lay on top of him.

Gazing into her eyes, he stated "I'm done with amazing sex at conferences. It's not enough anymore." M smiled. She was thinking the same thing.

"Kiss me again, then we can talk about it. I'm ready to be all yours."


PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers