All Comments on 'At The Grindhouse'

by Catesby

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
cuddlyellacuddlyellaover 16 years ago
Started well

I was thoroughly enjoying this story until Tara started her "gang-bang". Up until then the story had been quite credible (even though it was only fiction) but when she began to go down the row being fucked by all, including her ass, the story got out of hand as far as I was concerned. I would have let her give a hand-job to her neighbour, and then she and her husband should have gone home for a final session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AIDS infected sluts never really interested me!

Sorry but women like that have very short life expectancies. I have no interest at all in women who hate themselves enough to have bareback sex with strangers. STDs and AIDS are not turnons. In this day and time, fantasies involve multiple sex yes, but with protection from infections and such. Anything else is suicide!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wimp Husband Pimps Slut Wife.....Film At 11

Writers express who they are in their writing. From this terrible little "story," it's clear Catie lacks the basic traits of manhood. Too bad. Beyond that, the writing is unorganized, poorly punctuated, and clearly the result of a mind with little imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well finally a LW story about a real LW who likes

cock. I know you had the husband like he was so Tara could do her thing or their thingies. Pay no attention to the wimpy woosey little politicaly correct ultra liberal assholes that comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story...

outstanding in fact. Ignore all the negative nancy's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent story - degradation and cuckhold

Your stories are great. Besides "At the Grindhouse," I particularly appreciated "Shenanigans."

Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OUTSTANDING

Outstanding story.. It had me "hard" from the first paragraph.. Please submit more stories, of the lovely and slutty, Tara...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just Another UK Wimpie Pub Story

Is there such a thing as a family tree in the UK or is it a case of why bother because no one wants a cuckster as their daddy as he is just a wimp raising others bastard babies.<P>

You weak excuses for a man must really piss off the real men in the UK with your pathetic wife pimping and cock watching.<P>

What the semi-normal person can't figure out is why you guys are so excited about pimping, wimping, watching cocks and raising someone else's kids? Are you just bored or numbly jaded or both? Puzzling.

GagelessGagelessover 16 years ago
Outstanding contribution

I read all theatre stories and have a huge collection.

This is a very special addition and you have handled the genre with exemplary skill.

A very hot slut story that benefitted greatly from the mention on the young girl "memories" at the beginning.

Congratulations. I'll be watching your catalogue closely from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks!

Outstanding story, look forward to more wife adventures!

SusanSeekerSusanSeekerover 16 years ago
Got me going

This story got me going. I was a bit disappointed with the messy climax but none the less enjoyed the build up. This author is really good at the dialogue between husband and wife - I have liked this aspect of some of his other stories.

Keep it up!

oriondogoriondogabout 16 years ago
Catesby should've called this The Blob

I liked the whole story but I loved the story in the story. Great writing of an old story. You read so many adult theater stories, you end up numb. This story sensitized my dick and I back to a hard-on. Great writing!!!!!

P.S. Call it The Blob because of all the cum she had all over her.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
If

If I were a man I would have come already, but as a woman I am able to contain myself better, although I did have to put my knickers in the wash afterwards. In fact I was so wet I thought that I had peed myself. - I probably had!

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 13 years ago
Extremely hot!

Terrific read.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 12 years ago
Incredible Work!

I wonder why you stopped posting when it's clear that you are highly talented! I enjoy all of your work and hope that I might one day see you once again grace the pages of Literotica! Hope you are well!

Newtype

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantasy

A fantasy I've always had and often wished I could get my wife to do this -- very erotic and well written - a cock hard story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

awesome. when do we get another story from you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All the same

Does nobody have an ordinary looking wife, every story you start to read the bloke has the worlds best looking wife, life's not like that. There are lots of plain looking women that are sexy as hell and fuck like rabbits, I know I've fucked a lot. I just find it a turn off

col_lovercol_loveralmost 8 years ago
A Fantastic Story

I think all lady's should let themselves go every now and again. A good wife is a slut wife. To all the cock sucking Annomies, in fantasy land their is no Aids or Std's, everyone just has fun.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Great story

I loved the story but I wish her husband had gone down on her after she fucked those men i sure would have

b4usleepb4usleepover 2 years ago

keep going i was about to cum

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck didn’t go down on the whore, but he did lick the seats and floor.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower8 months ago

HOT as HELL!!! A total turn-on!! Loved it!!! Thanks!

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Love the fantasy. Wife and I saw Deep Throat way back then. Not much action because the place was full.

However Behind the Green Door there was a lot of action happening in the theater

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

Thanks for a really great turn on!! WOW!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous