At The Hothell Pt. 01: The Meet

Story Info
At a hot as hell hotel with a hot young woman.
1.6k words
4.17
2.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The AC was not working; it was hot as hell in my hotel room that night and sitting in a tank top was not helping at all. I went out on the balcony to smoke. I was smoking and enjoying the quiet night when I heard someone yelling. Trying to understand where the voice was coming from, I looked around and then I saw her, the young woman. It was dark, but streetlights spread enough light for me to understand that she was young. At first it was hard to hear what she was saying, but it became more clear as she got closer to the hotel. She was obviously having a fight with her boyfriend. Her yelling "You know I don't want you to be around that slut." and then getting quieter made it clear. She kept walking and getting closer. Later, she walked into the parking lot of the hotel and now she was sitting on the hood of my car, right under the streetlight. She was wearing a cropped sweatshirt and leggings. I could also see her face. She looked more mad than sad. "Okay then, we are done! Go to hell!" she said and hung up.

"You can never tell who is going to hell." I thought.

She put her phone on the hood of the car. I finished the cigarette and put it out. I got the car key out of my pocket, first I unlocked the car then I locked it back real quick. The noise and the little vibration the car makes when locked startled her. She jumped off the hood and looked around, then she realised her phone was slowly sliding down. She grabbed the phone before it fell off the hood, tucked it into her leggings, and walked into the hotel. I had never seen her before, as I had checked into the hotel just a few hours ago.

A few minutes later, while I was inside to grab a beer, I heard some noise coming from the hallway. "It must be her." I thought, why would someone else be walking around at 01:30 at night? I sat on the bed and listened to her walk. She got closer and then halted.

"Oh, fuck!" she said, trying not to be too loud. She tried to open her door, but she couldn't. I was staring at my door, waiting for her to knock on it, but she walked away.

I laid on the bed, lit a cigarette, drank my beer. The beer was cold when I took it out of the fridge, but the room was so hot that the beer had gotten warm in minutes. I finished the cigarette and threw it in the beer bottle. As I reached to the counter to put the bottle down, I saw the light in the hallway from under the door. I was staring at the door again, waiting for the knock. Luckily, this time, she knocked on the door. I got up, put my shirt on, and opened the door. There she was, standing at my door, and we were both sweaty. She still looked young, but she didn't look mad this time.

"Hey." she said.

"I stay in the room across the hall. I lost my keys, and it's too fucking hot inside this hotel. Can I please use your bathroom real quick and like wash my face and stuff?"

"Yeah, sure." I said. "Take your time," I added, walking to the light switch and turning the bathroom light on.

She got in the bathroom, locked the door, and turned the water on. I could still hear the toilet seat cover hit the tank, but nothing more. A few minutes later, she turned off the water, unlocked the door and got out with her phone in her hand. Her face was still wet. I assumed she didn't want to dry it because of the heat.

(Did I hear her flush? No, I didn't. It's understandable that she forgets to flush though, she just broke up with his boyfriend after all.)

She thanked me for letting her use the bathroom. I told her she was welcome and asked her if she wanted to have a beer, but she turned it down saying she needs to go to her room.

"Well, good luck with that." I said.

"You obviously couldn't find anyone to help you open your door, otherwise you wouldn't knock on mine."

"Right, in that case, I guess I will have that beer then." She said, smiling.

"Make yourself at home," I said, walking to the fridge to get a couple of beers.

I grabbed the beers and turned around. When I turned around, i found her sitting on the bed, taking her sweatshirt off, leaving herself with just her tube top on.

And God, it was a tight piece of tube top!

I could see her nipples push against the fabric. I had just a few seconds to stare and enjoy the view until she got the sweater off her face. Her breasts were a handful, her waist was curvy. She looked so hot. Covered in sweat with a distinct odor and so hot. She dropped the sweatshirt on the bed. I handed her the bottle. She grasped it by the neck, placing both her thumb and her index finger right under its lip. It almost looked like an obvious hint. I asked her if she smoked and she said no.

"But I do. Can you pass me the lighter?" I said.

She grabbed the lighter on the bed and threw it for me to catch. The beer bottle was on her other hand. She spilled some beer on her thick thigh as she threw the lighter; the fabric covering her thigh sucked up the beer quickly.

"That was fast." I thought.

"I wonder if the thickness of the liquid would make a difference in the speed."

"Be careful." I said,

"You won't be able to clean yourself for a while."

"Why? I know for sure that you have a bathroom." She said, smiling and pointing to the bathroom, and this made me realise I need to piss.

I went to the bathroom, holding the cigarette between my lips. I closed the door. As I stood over the toilet and unzipped my pants, I realised that she really did not flush. I could smell her piss and my sweat at the same time after dropping the cigarette in the toilet. I grabbed my cock; it was slightly stuck to my sack right in between my balls, separating them. I pulled it out. The pre-cum spread out on the tip of my cock was reflecting the light. The big drop of pre-cum on the tip of my cock went down with the piss as I pissed.

"Oh, what a waste." I thought.

After I returned to the bedroom, I've had a few beers while she's had only one and a half before she got tipsy. She started speaking louder as she got tipsy. This should have reminded her of all that yelling over the phone because she told me about her exboyfriend. I learned that they had been together for four months. I learned that she had been away for the most of it. She also told me she just broke up with him because he spent all his time with this "slut" who is a "friend" while she was gone. She was sick of this bullshit, that's for sure. I could tell that by the anger. At last, her anger made her focus and sober up. She also didn't look sad anymore.

Now that she was sober, she remembered how hot it was in there, started complaining and I couldn't agree more. It was hot as hell. My cock and balls (which I couldn't stop thinking of thanks to her amazing body) were all covered in sweat. She stood up, walked to the bathroom. I watched her round ass as she walked. For sure, her ass crack and cunt were covered in sweat as well. I for sure knew that her firm breasts were! Watching her walk made my blood slowly flow down into my cock. She left the bathroom door open this time. She looked in the mirror to wash her face, getting closer to the mirror, giving her lower back a curve and pushing her ass out as if she invites me to stand behind her. I wondered if she wanted me to stand behind her, slide my hands slowly under her tube top, play with her firm breasts as I move my body closer and closer to her. Would she like me to press my cock against her ass, sliding it up and down, following her ass crack like a guideline, slowly, making my get cock harder? She washed her face with such big moves that she covered herself in water. She left the bathroom. Her face was again wet, the water was dripping off of her face and down to her chest. She had already made her top wet, but it was dry around her nipples. The water dripping off of her face covered the fabric around her nipples in water. Her nipples were now even more visible.

She walked towards me and asked,

"It is too hot in here! Why do you still have that shirt on?"

"Manners, young lady." I answered, smiling.

"I locked my manners in my room?" she said silently.

She grabbed her sweatshirt and got out of my room, leaving the door open. I stood up and watched her. Then she unlocked the door to her room, left it open. I didn't know what to say. I was just surprised, thinking about what to do when I heard the noise the AC makes when turned on, coming from the room across the hall.

-End of Part One-