At The Hothell Pt. 02: THE GREET

Story Info
At a hot as hell hotel with a hot young woman.
1.2k words
4
1.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only did she have the key to her room but also a fucking AC that worked. She had been playing this dirty game with me. She had been teasing me for hours, obviously. I sat on my bed and watched her room. Her sweatshirt was on the floor, right in the middle of my field of view. I couldn't see her yet. She took her shoes off and threw them on the sweatshirt. She slowly walked to the clothes on the ground. She turned her back to me, held on to the waist of her leggings. She slowly pulled the leggings down. One could tell it was sweaty and not easy to take off.

But that was not the only reason she was moving so slow of course. As she pulled the leggings down, her thong was revealed. It would be so easy to slide that thong to the side, leaving no obstacle to access her sweet cunt. Later, she did slide the thong, but not to the side. She was bending over and sliding the thong down, in no rush. She knew I was watching. I wondered if this was making her cunt wet. She dropped the thong and removed the tube top. The only thing she had on were her socks, but not for long. She turned around and sat on the bed to take them off. She spread her legs wide open, giving me a view of her cunt. It was looking really nice.

The lips were slightly apart from each other, leaving a tiny gap between them. That tiny gap felt like a gate to heaven, opening to me by the angels. Oh, I would love to spread those lips further apart by shoving my cock inside that tiny gap. She took the socks off, walked out the door, holding one of them. She crouched in front of the door, put the sock on the doorknob as if she was putting a condom on a cock. She shut the door. The sock was swinging.  

"The sock was not meant for me, right? I had all the right to disturb her." 

I stood up, walked out of my room, and closed the door. After I walked to her door and opened it. The cool air hit my face as soon as i got in. I closed the door and locked it. Then I looked at her. She was lying on the bed, naked. She was obviously enjoying the cool air. I walked to the bedside. The remote control for the AC was on the counter. I couldn't just turn the AC into heating mode and start sweating again, right? Could I? Would I? Oh, I would! 

I grabbed the remote control and set the AC to the temperature I believed my room was in.   

"It's a little cold in here." I said. 

"Let's heat this room again." 

I was still sweaty, but sweat was not the only liquid my body was interested in releasing at that moment. There was another liquid my body wanted to release, shoot. I was dying to shoot it wherever. As long as it was in her or on her. 

I took my shirt and tank top off. I removed my belt and put it on the counter. In the next few seconds, every clothing I had on was off except for my underwear. My sweaty underwear, covered in pre-cum. I took it off and threw it on her face as I got on my knees on the bed, having her under me. She looked happy as she took it off her face and put it on the counter. As she reached for the counter, she saw the belt. 

"What is the belt for?" she asked. 

"You'll see." I answered. 

I took the belt. She was under me. My cock was dangling. The tip of my cock was almost touching her sweaty cunt. A cunt that looked so beautiful, sweaty and wet. The lips were waiting to get pushed apart by the tip of my cock. I moved myself on the bed. Now the tip of my cock was dangling over her tits. I put the belt around her neck, gently pulled her up and closer to my cock.  

"Would you like another drink?" I asked. 

She did not answer, with words at least. She put her tongue out and slowly licked the pre-cum off the tip of my cock. 

"I'm gonna need more." She whispered, smiling.  

I could tell that she was thirsty. She put the tip of my cock in her mouth and started sucking me. She was sucking my cock, taking her time. I got harder and harder. When I had a full erection, I held her head as steady as possible with the belt. I started moving back and forth. Sliding my cock in her mouth, with her tongue pushing it to the roof of her mouth. There was not much room to push, though. I pulled her head even closer and pushed my cock deeper. My cock was down her throat, I could see where it was from the outside. She didn't gag once. It was so sloppy inside her mouth. I took my spit covered cock out of her mouth and lowered her head by slowly releasing the belt. 

We were both starting to sweat again. I put my hands on her sweaty breasts, gently squeezed and then gently spanked them. I squeezed and spanked a little harder every time. I took one of my hands off of her breasts and put it on her waist. I slided my hand on her sweaty waist down to her ass. I squeezed that round ass. I told her to turn around. She was lying on her belly now. I asked her to raise her ass. As she raised her ass, I pulled her legs to the side and got my head under her. I pulled her down. Her cunt was on the tip of my tongue. I licked it. I could taste both the sweat and her pussy. I slided my tongue on her cunt to her clit, pulling aside the lips with my thumbs.  

I heard her say, "OH, GOD!" as I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue for the first time. She was moaning as I licked her clit. I moved my tongue up and down for a while. She was getting more and more wet and sweaty as the time passed. She was shivering when I was done, that's why I stopped. It was my turn to tease. 

My face was covered in sweat when i got up. I was sitting on the bed with my cock hard as fuck, my arms on my knees, sweaty. A hot young woman was behind me, bent over, also sweaty.  

"Pass me the belt." I said.  

"And wait in that exact position." 

I grabbed the belt and got up. My cock was so tense that I felt like it was pulling me forward. I walked to the bathroom and plugged the bathtub, put the hot water on, and filled it. I checked the water to see if it was hot enough. It was cold enough to get in. I got out of the bathroom and walked to the bed. She was still in the same position. I hit her ass with the belt. The hit was just hard enough to leave a mark, both on her ass and in her lust. 

I pushed three of my fingers into her cunt, with my palm pushing against her. And I asked: 

"Do you want me to fill another hole in your body?"