At the Lake

Story Info
A respite begets incredible love making.
913 words
3.79
6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At The Lake

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18. All characters are fictional and any resemblance to real or other fictional characters is coincidence and unintentional.

Rarely in life are we truly surprised by something or someone? Life goes on without many opportunities to really completely trust or love. Our love is so rare that there is a trust that transcends what has been experienced in the past. We are in love with each other and love being loved by the other.

___________________________________________________________________________

This takes place a small cabin overlooking Lake Dillon in the Colorado Mountains. The view of the lake thorough the big window is spectacular. There is a fire softly crackling away in the fireplace filling the room with soft light and waves of warmth.

We will be here for a few days sheading ourselves of the things we do daily. You walk over two the soft inviting bed and just fall back into its folds. I hear a sigh from you as the soft comforter envelops you. You are lying there so peaceful with your eyes closed.

I walk to you and bend over giving you a kiss on the cheek. You smile and reach for me. A hand, your hand creases my face. I want to kiss you but you deliberately roll away. You are going to play hard to get. I kneel on the bed reaching for you and pull you closer. I get you onto your back with me over you. There is little choice but to submit yourself to me.

I kiss you and you do not respond. A second kiss breaks the now melting ice that your stubborn lips are conveying. The next kiss is one we have experienced many times, full of playful movement and passion. I reach right away for the crease between your jeans. The seam has worked its way into your fold and is pressing on you.

I massage with my thumb that fold up and then down. The pace is slow at first increasing with each full movement up and down. Your breathing is increasing and you heartbeat is faster. You clinch my arms with yours preparing yourself for an orgasm that does not happen.

I stop and reach for the button on your jeans. It cooperates and sets free your waist and hips. The shoes and jeans are quickly off. Only your panties protect you now from invasion. Your shirt next is the victim of a skillful hand. It too is on the floor and the bra is all that is left guarding your breasts.

With the same skill as before your bra and then panties are no more you protectors. You lay naked on the bed before this incredible setting warm and safe. My clothes too are off in just a moment.

You are gently pulled to the edge of the bed. I slide between your now open legs and begin a familiar dance. The licking, creasing, fondling all brings a reward for you.

With your back arched you have an orgasm that begins in your soul and ends on the end of my tongue. You sigh and settle back into the bed. You think this was just what you wanted.

However you are not prepared for what comes next. A soft silk scarf ties both of your hands above your head. You cannot escape the feeling of complete submission. You are helpless to another.

I slide onto you teasing your breasts and taking my penis dangerously close to entering you. You sigh with your eyes closed. You want me inside of you. The feeling is becoming urgent.

I slide back away from you. You try to lower your arms but I stop you. Holding your hands above you head I roll you to one side. A pillow under you will raise your hips to the height and angle that will allow you the greatest comfort.

While still holding your hands above your head, I move behind you. One leg is moved forward and you are exposed like never before. Your face is on a pillow you are being held in a position you have never known.

I place my penis on your openings doorstep. It's moist with your lips unfurled. With a gentle push and a full thrust I am fully in you. You try to pull your hands back but I won't let you. You are not uncomfortable or concerned just wanting to be more in control.

Control is what you will not have, for this is only a time to enjoy, not to say what you want. I push into you with purposeful strokes that wake your soul. A hand has found your clitoris and it too is being massaged. Without warning you orgasm again. This time not once but twice. The feeling is almost torture. You scream for it all to stop, but it continues on. More orgasms, more holding your hands and leg where I want them.

You have been violated by the man that loves you more than anything. You would not change one thing that has been done to you. His own orgasm is about to happen. It is so full of passion you feel his warm fluid fill you. I empty myself into you.

Laying there enjoying your warmth inside and out, I hold you tight and kiss your back and neck. We fall asleep knowing only that the trust and love we have for each other is full and renewed.