At the Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
Days are fun while nights are crazy.
25.1k words
4.57
24.3k
81

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,452 Followers

Premise: Days are fun while nights are crazy

The next morning, Chase woke up and got dressed. None of the girls were awake yet and it didn't seem like anyone was outside at the other cabin, so he didn't think they were up yet either. Walking into the kitchen, he made a pot of coffee before taking his cup and heading to the back deck. The sun was already up and the picturesque view of the lake beyond the trees was even more spectacular in the bright sun light of the morning. He made a mental note to wake up early enough, at least once, in the next couple days to see the sunrise. Luckily the cabins were situated so the sun would come up just over the tree line beyond the lake and cast its warm glow over the horizon.

When he was done with his coffee, he headed in to clean his cup and use the bathroom. It always felt the best when one could relieve their bladder after a goodnight sleep and today was no exception for Chase. Once he was finished, he came out of the bathroom and was met face-to-face with Hannah. "Morning, cutie," she said with seductive smile.

"Morning. Bathroom is all yours," Chase replied stepping out of the way.

"Oh, I don't need the bathroom, I was more looking for you," she stated stepping closer to him, swaying her small hips.

"Me? What could you want with me?" Chase asked, though in the back of his mind, he knew this was probably Krissy's doing again.

"Since your sister is still sleeping, I thought maybe we could go into your room and see if you are better than your sister is. You know she did a good job making me cum half the night. I wonder if that kind of skill runs in the family or not," Hannah replied, maneuvering herself so they were mere inches from each other. She could feel his hot breath on her and her hand quickly moved to find his cock, though she didn't know if he was just soft or his cock was really as tiny as Krissy had said when their other friend caught him sleeping with his cock out.

"How about I pass on that. Though do give my regards to my sister," Chase said stepping back and turning around.

"Really? You're going to turn down this sexy body?" Hannah asked, opening her robe so he could see her fully nude body.

Chase glanced back for a second, but didn't reply to her directly and kept walking, "Good try, Krissy. But you'll have to do better than that to catch me off-guard," he yelled.

Krissy came running out of her room, "Hannah! What's going on?" she asked, just in time to see Hannah closing up her robe.

"What? I thought we were still fucking with him?" Hannah replied with her own question, confused by Krissy's reaction.

Krissy shook her head, "No. That was just the ride down here. Please, stop pestering him," she pleaded with her friend.

"What happened to you? You used to come to us to help you torment your brother and now... now you've changed," Hannah asked, wondering what was going on.

"I-I just realized that maybe Chase is a much better guy than I thought he was. He deserves more credit than I give him and I plan on trying my hardest to be the best sister I can to him from here on out," Krissy replied with tears in her eyes. Hannah hugged and comforted her friend. She didn't have any siblings so she couldn't understand what Krissy was going through. But she would be there for her friend no matter what.

Breakfast was a quick matter for both cabins as the group had decided to hit the lake early. By 11am they were headed to the lake with the girls wearing coveralls or shirts and shorts over their swimsuits.

Once they got to the lake, they saw the boat the owner had left them the keys for. It was a good sized boat and would easily fit the eight of them without any trouble. The group was excited to have a boat to use on such a beautiful lake. The lake itself was massive and they could only see the other side due to the tree line in the distance. It had white sand beaches and the water was crystal clear.

The guys setup the five chairs they had brought while the girls set out their towels. Chase was the first to head into the water as Greg watched Meg take off her shirt and shorts revealing her pink bikini with white dots. Her breasts were on the small size so she didn't have much cleavage showing from her bikini. Greg had stayed behind to help his girlfriend put on suntan lotion knowing she would do the same for him.

Su took off her coverall and revealed her blue bikini had an awesome design on it, almost looking like the bottom of a skateboard. Her much larger breasts, actually having the largest breasts of the group, were contained by her bikini. She wasn't interested in having Drake ogling her while she was enjoying herself and was doing her best to avoid him. Her tattoo of snowflakes falling down her right side was exposed to all who took a gander at her body.

Hannah took off her coverall and revealed a bright pink bikini with black outline. The top was two small triangles barely covering her nipples while the back of her bikini bottoms were a thong leaving her ass was on full display.

Jenna pulled off her shirt and shorts to reveal a yellow bikini with flowers on it. Hers was a more traditional style, covering a lot more than Hannah's but her with her breasts being larger than Meg's or Hannah's, her cleavage was more on display. However, she didn't take her eyes off Chase while she took her clothes off. She had hoped he would look over at her and see what she had to offer hoping he liked what he saw. But he never looked her way as he stood in the water looking out over the lake. It was a major disappointment that he hadn't looked at her, but she had all day for him to check her out. She couldn't get discouraged so easily, not yet at least.

Krissy was the last to remove her clothes and reveal what was underneath. She was wearing a red and white stripped bikini top and red with white outline bottoms. Her bikini was similar to Jenna's in style. Krissy was the heaviest in her group of friends, but she was by no means fat. Thick or possibly slightly chubby would be better words to describe her. She also had the second largest breasts of the group and loved showing off her cleavage for all to see. It helped with her self-image as she had always worried about her weight.

"So, ladies," Drake said with a cocky grin on his face, "who wants some help putting some lotion on those sexy bodies?"

Su and Jenna huffed and shook their heads not wanting him or his hands anywhere near them as they did each other. Krissy just shook her head, "Do you really have to act like a pervert all the time around my friends?"

"I don't mind," Hannah spoke up stepping next to Drake with a twinkle in her eyes, "having a man's hands rubbing lotion all over my tight little body," she finished seeing him shiver as she bit her own lip before turning around and giving her back to him.

"God you are such a slut sometimes," Su mumbled to herself hearing Jenna giggle. But this was so like Hannah to throw herself out there to any guy who would show any interest in getting into her pants. Though it was only the ones who weren't too desperate that she let into her bed. However, there was the random occasion of when Hannah had been way too horny and had taken any guy she could get her hands on, which ended up getting her into trouble with her old friends a couple times.

With everyone taken up, after Su and Jenna started putting lotion on each other, Krissy had no one to rub suntan lotion on her. Then she remembered her brother heading into the water so quickly. She walked up to the shore of the lake and called out to him, "Chase! Chase, can you come here a second?"

Chase turned around and looked at his sister. Her pale skin was just about sparkling in the early afternoon sun. Her fiery orange/red hair fluttered in the wind as she stood on the shore. He felt his cock twitch knowing his sister had always been a goddess to him, yet, due to her attitude, and the fact that it was morally wrong, he hadn't told her that she turned him on to no end.

"Yeah, what do you want?" Chase asked, frustrated that his sister was bothering him. It was probably to embarrass him or cause him more suffering in front of the group.

"C-Can you come put some suntan lotion on my back. I don't want my back to burn and everyone else is busy," Krissy asked him, feeling her cheeks heating as he stared at her. She didn't know why she was feeling this way, but now all of a sudden, she was getting flustered around her brother. Even more than she had around any other guy.

"Really! Do I have to?" Chase asked moving a little closer, wondering why his sister was stuttering when talking to him. He really didn't want to put his hands on her body and have her say something that would embarrass him.

"P-Please," Krissy whispered as she looked down at her bare feet, the ball of her foot digging into the sand as she wrapped her arms around herself. "I need you."

Why did she look so vulnerable? Why did she need him of all people? She could have waited but she wanted him to put suntan lotion on her. These thoughts went through his head as his eyes narrowed looking at her as he moved closer to her, the water giving way to him. "Fine! But let's make it quick. And if you say anything to embarrass me or upset me, or disrespect me, I will leave you and your friends here and head back home. Then when I am home, I will pack my things and leave so that you are never in my life again."

His eyes had a fire she hadn't seen before. She knew she had been wrong and she needed to make amends for what she had done. The first step was trust; she needed him to learn to trust her again. "I-I understand," was all she could muster out. She quickly turned around and dashed over to grab her lotion, putting her hair up while she was running back and forth. Then dashed back over to where he stood, handed him the lotion and turned around. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at him the best she could, "T-Thank you, for this. I will try to be a better sister to you."

Chase was taken aback by her words. Why had she changed all of a sudden? The drive over to the cabins his sister, along with Hannah, had teased him. For what reason, he still didn't know. He had thought all of her friends, as well as her, were attractive but it wasn't like he was going to try to date one of them. Wasting his time with a relationship that was doomed to fail was not something Chase wanted to do. He so didn't want to end up in a loveless marriage with someone he didn't want to be with. If anything, he would stay single his whole life and just enjoy it on his own.

Putting some lotion on her back, he began to rub it in. She began to whimper just a bit and even shivered a bit. "What is up with her?" he thought to himself. Was he imaging it or was she acting like she was getting turned on. Shaking his head to clear his mind of those weird thoughts, he finished up with her back, all the way down to where her bikini bottoms touched the top of her ass.

"All done," Chase said to his sister, tapping her on the shoulder.

He went to turn around and was stopped by her grabbing his arm, "Don't you want me to do your back too?"

Krissy's eyes looked like she was pleading with him and he relented, "Fine, but I'm going back in the water in a few minutes, so I doubt it will do anything."

Krissy giggled at her brother's frustration. Just this small interaction with him was much better than the war they had going on between them. She just wished she had realized it sooner. "All that time missed where we could have been real friends," she thought to herself.

Krissy squirted some lotion on his back and he shivered just like she did, "Sorry if it is a little cold," she apologized to him.

"It's fine," he responded.

She ran her hands all over his back. While not overly muscular, he did have some shape to him. Her brother was not even close to as pale as she was, but he wasn't anywhere near tanned like Su was. His skin was soft yet rugged as well. As her hands roamed his back, making sure to get as much as possible, she could feel herself getting wet. She couldn't understand why she was getting wet just by touching her brother, but it was happening and she was enjoying the way he felt under her hands.

Too soon, it was over and she let out a sigh, "All done. Unless you need help with your front?" Krissy asked, wondering if he would let her.

"I can do my chest but if you want to do my face, I won't stop you," Chase replied.

"Well, you're too tall for me to effectively get your face, so if you would, please, kneel," Krissy stated pointing to the ground.

Chase knelt before her. As he looked up at her face, he couldn't help but stare up her body. The way her stomach moved and how the little hairs on her skin looked. To the way her breasts moved as she was breathing. Had he been a lesser man, he may have stared longer at her breasts or even done something that he shouldn't have. But he had no inkling to do anything sexual with his sister. It was one thing to have those thoughts, but a whole different thing to act on them.

Krissy looked down at her brother and an image flashed before her eyes; her brother had brought up his hand and slipped it inside her bikini bottoms and was bringing her to orgasm. With his other hand, he released her breasts from her bikini top and his lips latched onto her stiff nipple.

When she came back to, she realized she was breathing much heavier and she hoped that he couldn't smell her juices as they were flowing even more now as she bit her lip. "You gonna stand there and stare or are you gonna put some lotion on my face?" Chase asked as he wondered why she was staring at him.

"S-Sorry," Krissy replied, in barely a whisper, before clearing her throat, "I was remembering when we were little and I used to play with your hair." She paused for a second as a tear fell from her eye. "We were so close back then. Almost inseparable. I miss those days."

"Yeah we were. Mom and Dad had their hands full with us as we would always get into sooo much trouble together," Chase responded with a smile.

As Krissy began to apply the suntan lotion to his face, she continued talking, "I want you to know that I'm sorry for a lot of things." She paused taking a deep breath, knowing what she was about to say might upset him, "Some of my friends confessed to me that they liked you. But I told them things that weren't true so they wouldn't like you anymore. For that, I'm extremely sorry. I-I should have told them the truth. You truly are a good..." As Krissy was in the middle of speaking, Chase cut her off.

"I know. That Hispanic girl you were friends with in high school asked me about something you told her. I told her it was a lie and told her that though I liked her too, we couldn't date. Not if you and her were friends."

"B-But how, why?" Krissy asked as she stopped doing his face.

"How is easy," Chase smiled up at her, "Our walls are paper thin, so I can hear you talking on the phone, or to anyone really, from your room; as well as when Mom and Dad used to try to have sex. Why? Did you really think I was going to attempt to date someone who was friends with you? Even if I did like her that much, or any of your other friends for that matter? I wasn't going to enter a relationship that was doomed from the start. You would have said something or done something or... Hell I don't know, but, either way, it would have caused a rift between us and we would have broken up eventually. I wasn't about to fall in love with a girl when I knew the relationship was never going to last."

Krissy was just about crying now as she held her brother's face, "Can you find it in your heart to forgive me? I will try my hardest not to get involved in your relationships unless I catch her cheating on you or something else horrible."

"Of course, I can forgive you," he replied with a smile as he stood up, still looking into her eyes, "The only one I ever got angry about was the girl I dated my freshman year in high school. But then I found out from some others, including her friends, she was cheating on me so I was thankful I got out before I really fell for her. It was still hard losing her but was for the best."

Krissy lunged at her brother and pulled him tight to her body. Her breasts smashed against his bare chest as her head only came up to his neck, "I'm so happy I have my brother back! I promise from here on out, no more pranks, no more teasing and I will be the best sister and friend you can, and will, ever have."

Chase was taken back by the thrust of her body but was happy to have his sister back. They were that close when they were younger but there was too long a time where they were at odds against each other. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to himself. Her skin was slippery from the lotion, but he didn't mind as he was getting his sister back.

As they separated, Krissy stared up into her brother's eyes, "You will have to prove this to me, but I will start trying to trust you from here on out." Krissy nodded as she smiled as best she could through her tears.

"You two gonna start making out or what? I would be weird, but also kinda hot as well," Hannah said forcing them to break their eye contact and hug as they saw her shaking her eyebrows.

"Oh shut up! He's my brother. I'm just glad I got him back finally," Krissy replied, though her cheeks heated. Hannah giggled at the teasing of her friend as she headed into the water.

"You don't know how lucky you are," Su said as she walked past them in barely a whisper that the siblings could hear.

"I think she likes you. Want me to help you hookup with her?" Krissy asked her brother.

"As tempting as that would be, I think she was more jealous of me for having you in my arms," Chase replied with a smirk.

"She's not into girls," Krissy stated, "At least I don't think she is," she thought. Then again, since she hadn't been with a guy that Krissy could remember, I could be possible she was into girls. The siblings shrugged their shoulders and headed into the water along with everyone else.

The water was nice and warm. Meg was the smartest of the group and happened to bring speakers that she connected to her phone and setup Pandora so they could have some music playing while they enjoyed themselves. Greg had brought a football and was throwing it back and forth with Chase. Drake gave up on trying to flirt with the girls, as they talked among themselves, and joined Chase and Greg on Chase's side.

Deciding to have some fun with the girls, or more importantly his sister, he slowly crept through the water towards his sister. Luckily, she had her back to him so he was able to get up behind her quickly before she realized it. In a flash, he scooped her up in his arms so that one arm was behind her back and the other was on the back of her knees. He was still crouched down so that her midsection was still in the water.

"Umm ... W-What are you doing, Chase?" Krissy asked while fear gripped her.

"This!" he said plainly as he stood up and moved out to the deeper water. Once he was in position, he moved her so he was hoisting her up in the air. "I sacrifice this woman to you, all mighty power of the lake." He then threw her and she screamed before hitting the water with a big splash.

When Krissy's head was just above the water, she stared daggers into her brother. She wasn't particularly mad. This was how siblings should be, playing around and having fun. But she was going to get him back.

While Chase was getting ready to sacrifice Krissy, Drake moved quickly over to the girls and picked up Hannah so that she could join her friend. Hannah let out a scream as she was thrown to the right of her friend.

Chase moved back over to the group of girls and Meg jumped up in front of him, "Me next! Me next!" she squealed. Since Meg was much smaller, not only in height but in weight compared to his sister, she was much easier to pick up and he decided to power-bomb her.

daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,452 Followers