At the Lake Ch. 02: The Next Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just not as much fun playing with myself if no one's here to watch me. But, I guess that's OK. It smells like the food is done anyway." Lacy said. "Where did Beth go?" she asked as she stood up and walked into the kitchen, licking the vibrator off as she walked. "Here sweetie, let me give you a taste. I know you'll like it." She said as she pushed her finger into her pussy a couple of times, pulled it out and slid it into my mouth.

"Something smells yummy" she said as she turned the vibrator back on and slipped it down the back of my panties. "That bacon really smells good. Where do you want me to sit?" she said. "Can I sit on your dick?" Lacy said without waiting for an answer. "You still need to cum. I can't believe you haven't yet today. I'm impressed," she said. I just smiled, kissed her softly on the lips and lightly caressed her sexy tight body ending between her legs softly rubbing her clit.

I had just pulled the toy out of my panties and turned it off when Beth came back into the kitchen. She was wearing Lacy's tiny little bikini from last night. And, damn it looked good on her! "Sorry it took so long," she said, "I got so excited putting this on I just had to get myself off a little. Now it's soaked with both Lacy's cum and mine. I think you need to taste it." Beth said, pressing the fabric tight against her crotch. "And if you do good enough I'll let you fuck me with it on."

Almost immediately she climbed up onto the open end of the table and spread her legs apart. "Why don't we wait till after breakfast so we can have fun all day? I need coffee and food. Besides that, if you two keep getting me excited like this I won't be able to control if I cum in my panties or not. It's just going to happen." I said, pulling her to the edge of the table attempting to pick her up.

She wrapped her legs around my waist as we kissed passionately. I could feel the wet material on the crotch of her tiny little panties press against my naked stomach. I wanted to fuck her so bad my aching cock was poking out of the waist band of the panties that could no longer hold it all in. These panties obviously weren't made for a grown man with an erection.

As she slid down my body and over my panties, her pussy opened up when the wet fabric was pushed up inside her. Her body shivered and she let out a loud moan as her juices flowed out, dripping down her body leaving a moist sticky trail outlining my dick on the front of my panties. As she stood in front of me once again kissing like we were just married. She slid her hand down grasping my dick and started to slowly pump. At this point I knew we weren't going to eat breakfast till she had her way, coffee or not

I was so wrapped up in Beth that I didn't even notice Lacy coming up behind me. She kissed the back of my neck and slid her hands down my back and into my panties. As she gently caressed my body she pushed my panties down, just far enough to expose my ass and set my dick free. Yet high enough to still cup my balls in the soft sexy material. It felt so nice, the way the nylon wrapped around me using the elastic of the leg band to cradle my balls tight against my body. Feeling the soft cotton crotch pressing against me was as exciting to me as the loving touches of the women.

Having my penis fully exposed once again, Beth dropped to her knees and inhaled my throbbing cock. Her hot, wet mouth wrapped around my dick was almost as tight as her pussy, which she was eagerly pounding two fingers into. Every nerve in my dick tingled as her lips brushed from the very tip of the head all the way down, stopping just shy of my balls. Feeling my hand brushing through her hair, Beth slowed down and tried to get as much in her mouth as possible.

As Beth worked my dick, Lacy continued to slowly rub my ass teasing me with every touch. Her hands were so soft against my naked skin my body tingled with every subtle movement. I almost blew my load when Lacy slid her hand down the center, ever so slightly brushing over my asshole. Teasing me with her fingertip for a second. With every movement the girls made, the soft cotton crotch would shift against my very sensitive and very full balls.

"Put it in" I said with a shaky voice. "Put your finger in my ass! Stop teasing me, please." I pleaded. Before I could say anything else I could feel that awesome pressure I had learned to love the night before. After a couple of thrusts with her finger, I felt the tip of her toy pressed on my hole. With a fresh coat of pussy juice for lube and a little pressure, my ass slowly opened allowing the tip of the vibrator to enter me. There it was, my new found forbidden pleasure. It seemed a little different though. It was definitely not her finger. It was a little bigger and smooth. It was a bit bigger and didn't move like a finger, but obviously I liked it.

"I think he's going to cum Beth," Lacy said as she turned the vibrator on and pressed it halfway inside me muffling the sound to a low soft buzz. "I think he likes my little toy in his butt. Between the panties rubbing on his balls, and me rubbing his cute little ass, He won't be able to hold it much longer. And look at you sucking his cock like a pro. If you want you to stop sucking that big dick, you can rub his panty covered balls. It looks like you've been doing it for years. Are you ready for it? Are you ready? If not move over and let me finish him off. I love swallowing his cum."

Before pulling her mouth off my throbbing cock, Beth nodded her head yes. Then she slowly pulled her face away from my crotch. With one smooth movement she grabbed the waistband of my panties and pulled them all the way down, letting them fall to the floor around my feet. Without even pulling the fingers out of her pussy Beth laid on the floor with her head between my legs forcing me to stretch out my panties to give her room.

"Come all over me!" she said. "I want to finger fuck my pussy while Lacy fucks your ass with the toy. That is so fucking hot." Beth said. She could hardly speak as she rammed her fingers into her pussy. Her eyes were glued to the vibrator slowly being pushed deeper and deeper inside me. The soft buzz of the motor that produced that oh so awesome vibration seemed to be in slow motion as the tip of the toy hit my P-spot.

The overwhelming vibration emanating from deep inside me coupled with Beth's moaning and Lacy rubbing my ass and kissing my neck sent me over the top. Not a single thing was touching my dick as I erupted. A string of cum shot out of me like a bullet, most of it landing directly on Beth's face. Taking hold of my dick, I pointed it straight down aiming for her tits. But most of it hit her chin, even getting some in her mouth, which she swallowed without even thinking about it. The rest splashed across her body leaving pools of my cum only to be quickly rubbed into the tiny little bikini.

As we came down from the rush, Lacy slowly pulled the vibrator out of my ass and wiped the remaining drops of cum from my deflating dick, only to lick it off her fingers. She gave my balls a quick squeeze and left to go wash the toy off in the bathroom. Beth just lay on the floor too exhausted to get up as I stepped out of my panties that were still under her head, I went to the sink and wet a towel for us to clean up with.

Beth looked very happy as I wiped my cum off her skin before it dried. I took extra care in wiping the two big globs from the front of her bikini crotch. taking the opportunity to feel her clit and pussy one more time. After gently pulling the swimsuit that was wedged deep in her still dripping pussy out, I softly spread the material out to its normal look and replaced it to its proper position. I helped Beth off the floor and started warming the bacon in the over again.

12