At the Lake Ch. 05: The sun sets

Story Info
Jessica cums for a visit.
3.7k words
4.65
4.5k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SGTSpork
SGTSpork
34 Followers

"Hold on a second. I'll be right back." Lacy said as she disappeared into to the hall way. When she came back Lacy handed me one of the bags she brought from the store. "Some gifts," she said. "One for you, and one for Beth. You decide which is which." Inside the bag was a new pair of very sheer pink vintage style panties with a cute little blue bow on the front and lace all around. I tossed them over to Beth so she could look at them. "Try them on sweetie. I bet your pussy will look sexy in those." Lacy said as she took the empty bag from my hand.

"Ok since you gave those to her, this must be yours. She's putting her panties on so you have to wear this." Lacy said tossing a string bikini onto my lap from the other bag. It was a little bigger than the one she had worn earlier. As I stood up, I held the bottoms in front of my crotch to size it up a little. Even though the soft pink triangle of these panties was bigger than Lacy's panties, it was very obvious there wasn't enough fabric there to cover my soft dick, let alone enough to wrap around me when I'm excited, and hold anything comfortably in place.

"I'll try if you really want me to." I said pulling it up between my legs, letting the cloth slip off to the side. As I pulled the shoulder straps up I adjusted the small triangles to cover my nipples. " I like the string on my ass. And it is nice and soft." " There is no way this thing is going to cover my dick though. And I'm not going outside wearing this with my dick hanging out." As I tried to arrange the panties to make it work Beth was back on the couch rubbing the soft silky panties over her crotch. It was an amazing sight. The panties were so sheer I could see every detail of her wet very excited pussy.

"OK. I guess you two will have to swap." Lacy said, as Beth reluctantly pulled the panties off. Then they helped me out of the bikini. "I think it will look better the other way. I just wanted to see if he would actually try it on." "Besides that, the panties came with a matching bra that would look better on you than the bikini." As Lacy talked she reached under the front of the couch and grabbed the original package the panties came in. Pulling a very classic looking sheer bralette out of the bag and handed it to me. She said, "Here I want to help you put this and the panties on."

As she slid the panties up over my ass I could once again feel that familiar twitch building from the bottom of my balls to the tip of my quickly growing dick. The new panties were even more see-through than the nylon ones were when they were wet. I loved the way they looked. With the vintage looking lace all around there was still more material to hold me together than the micro bikini.

That made me feel a little better about the possibility of wearing it down to the lake. Although, I did like the feel of the string of the smaller panties rubbing on my ass. Then it hit me, she wants me to wear the bra too, in public. There were other people up here now. That wasn't part of the original deal. We might need to re-negotiate our terms, But, at least it's getting dark now, and hopefully we won't be outside long.

As Beth put her new bikini on and Lacy slipped on a plain white t-shirt I almost made it to the door before they stopped me and made me put the bra on. It was a classic triangle cut bra made from the same sheer fabric as the panties, which I liked because it laid flat against my chest, which meant it would be almost invisible in the dim light by the lake. And it was very soft, I even liked it brushing across my nipples. It had just enough lace around the cup to match the trim on the waist and legs of the panties. Even though I wasn't sure I wanted to wear it, with plenty of encouragement and the threat of withholding any further sex for me I went along with it.

I grabbed my beach towel and wrapped it around me, hopefully at least long enough to get past the porch light and the neighbors field of vision, and quickly headed for the water. With a six pack of beer in hand, I have to admit. I was getting a little excited about the prospects. After all, in this light, if it wasn't for the lace I looked almost naked. Walking in these new panties was nice, like rubbing my hand inside a silk pillowcase. They were loose enough that every step of the smooth material brushed against my skin in all the right places. However, About halfway to the shadows I heard exactly what I didn't want to hear.

"Hello sexy," Jessica said from the shadows. As I got closer I relaxed a little when I realized Jessica was alone, wet, and naked. She looked amazing in the porch light. Her perky C cup tits had beautiful dark red nipples about the size of a quarter. She was a slender woman with just a bit of gray hair that showed up like fireflies. "I hope you don't mind, I was skinny dipping and heard you come out." She said, "It looks like it's that kind of weekend, so I figured you might not mind if I just came over naked." "The old ball and chain is in town at the bar, I'm here alone. And I'm all wet." Jessica said with a giggle. "The Lake is wet, It's water. Get it? water is wet." We all laughed.

For some reason Beth and Lacy felt the need to tell Jessica all about this weekend's events, including the purple vibrating dick in my ass on the way down to the lake. Realizing I had NOTHING left to hide as I reached the dock I turned and said, "Jessica come over here I want to show you something." As she walked towards me the other two women just walked past me and jumped into the water. As they chatted with us and waded out into the water, They quickly realized there was no further need for clothes of any sort and piled their bikinis on the dock.

Knowing the girls were watching me, I said to Jessica, "Are you still wet? You know from the water?" She nodded yes. "Is everything wet?" I leaned in and whispered in her ear. Again she nodded yes, took my hand and rubbed it between her legs." Should I show her?" I asked the girls, obviously building up the show. With a resounding yes from everyone, I went with it. "OK" I said. "It's too late to chicken out now. You're going to see it whether you want to or not." I said licking my finger covered with the juice off.

I stood in front of the women. I let the towel fall to the ground at my feet, Finally letting everyone see me standing there in my very sheer bra and panties. "I didn't think it would get any better than last night." Jessica said as Beth and Lacy softly kissed in the water beside the dock. "You look so sexy in your bra and panties'' Jessica continued. "If I wasn't married I would suck your dick and make you cum in my mouth. I've rubbed my pussy twice today thinking about you in your panties. This is even better." As she spoke Jessica started softly rubbing her naked body, not even hiding it when she buried her finger deep inside her pussy.

"If you don't want to come in the water with us, the two of you can stay out there and play with yourselves." Beth said. "he loves to let us watch him jerk off. And It looks like you can use a little play time too. Have fun, just don't get too carried away. He's our little fuck toy. "I know he would be happy playing with himself, watching you rub your pussy." Beth said as she helped Lacy up onto the edge of the dock and buried her face between her legs.

Soon Beth and Lacy were once occupied with each other. It was obvious I was not needed in the water. So Jessica and I decided to take their advice and stay on the shore and give each other a not so private show. Sliding two lounge chairs together and arranging them so Jessica and I laid next to each other with my feet at her head, and hers at mine. This placed her very excited pussy directly in front of my face, and my panty covered dick was mere inches from hers.

As we settled in and started to get in the mood she was telling me about one of her fantasies of watching her husband use a vibrator to tease himself while they watch movies. Without even thinking I told her I have both movies and a new toy in the cabin. If she really wanted to see it happen. I'm not her husband, but I would let her watch me, if she wanted. By now Lacy and Beth were completely wrapped up in each other. We could have had loud, sloppy sex, right on the dock next to them, as far as they knew, it's like we weren't even there.

Without a word Jessica gathered up the towels, took my hand, and we headed up the path. After a quick look at the girls, I just followed her without saying a word. We walked up to the cabin, without even caring if we were totally naked or not. As we reached the top of the path Jessica said she needed to run to her place for a second and would meet me inside. So at the top of the hill I stopped and checked the fire pit and gathered the few beer bottles that were left around. This gave me enough time to relax a little, and let my penis get soft again.

Jessica, not sure how long she was going to stay with us, had gone over to her house to get some clothes to wear when we were done. Her husband wouldn't be home till the bar closed, but better safe than sorry. When she returned she was carrying a bottle of wine and French bread (to make cheese garlic bread later when the girls come up). Slung over her shoulder was her blue swimsuit and a sheer mesh cover dress to put on when she left. I have seen her in this swimsuit before, she looks amazing in it. I was tempted to ask her to put it on while I gave her a show.

Jessica was quickly laying out the towels on the floor in the living room as I opened the wine to breath and put the bread on the counter. I grabbed us a couple of beers, and went in to gather one of the good movies from the bedroom. I knew the toys were still on the couch where we put them after washing them this morning. By now I'm sure Jessica had noticed them too. I never even thought we would have company today. I was glad it was Jessica, not one of her relatives, or family friends.

As I came back into the living room Jessica was holding my new purple toy just above her pussy, just as Lacy did. She slowly stroked it from tip to base smiling enjoying the subtle vibration purring from the toy. "So this is the one they were talking about." She said with a big smile on her face. "They said it was cute, but I never imagined that it was actually shaped like a little purple penis. It's a bit smaller than What I usually use. But I love it. I might have to go to town and get one for myself".

Jessica teased herself for a minute while I turned the TV on and get the movie ready. The VCR was on the bottom shelf of the cabinet, so I had to crawl on my hands and knees away from Jessica as to put the movie and turn it on. Knowing we had limited time I fast forwarded to the good stuff. I was a bit surprised when I felt the soft, smooth, vibration tingle on the tip of my half hardened dick. "Wow, that's nice." I said I think she knew I was faking as I pretended to play with the movie for a couple minutes trying to find just the right scene. By the way my dick hardened it was obvious I was just enjoying the moment.

"Let's get going before the girls finish and interrupt us," Jessica said. Standing up and walking over to the towels on the floor, I reached down and picked up her swimsuit and twirled around holding it in front of me like a girl picking out a prom dress. I thought it was obvious I was just playing around, she had a different idea. That was cute" she said."

Go ahead and try it on." I bet you're going to love it. The crotch is really soft. And you're going to love the feeling on your nipples as you stroke the fabric up and down your dick. I'll bet the whole suit will move up and down with your hand.

Jessica laid back on her towel and started rubbing her pussy, as I held the swimsuit open and cautiously stepped into the leg holes. The feeling of the nylon sliding up my legs and over my ass made my penis twitch.

within seconds my hard dick strained against the tight suit creating a bigger bulge than I had in the looser panties. "I don't know if I should do this." I said stopping with the suit pulled half way up my body. I reached down the front to adjust my dick in the soft tight fabric. "I don't want to cum in your swimsuit. But it does feel nice." I said "Maybe I'll just put it on for a second so you can see it. OK?" as I pulled the rest of the swimsuit up and over my shoulders.

Without a word Jessica reached up and began to rub my toy on the swimsuit encased dick with one hand and caressed my balls and ass with the other. "Doesn't that feel nice?" she said. "I figured you would like it. It's just like a softer tighter pair of panties that has a bra attached to rub on your nipples." After a quick kiss on the tip of my dick through the fabric, Jessica stood up and whispered, "If you want I'll take it off you, if you want to that is. I got to see what I wanted. I'll remember it when I masturbate later. It was really sexy that you tried it on for me."

After I laid on the towels Jessica straddled me and slowly lowered herself down. As she spread her legs her pussy lips opened, pressing her very wet pussy against my hard dick, still encased in her swimsuit. They wrapped around me like a warm wet mouth as she rocked back and forth over me. Reaching down slowly caressing her tits, teasing both of us before her finger found her clit. I knew she was about to cum. As soon as her finger hit its mark. Her juice flowed over me like she dumped a bottle of lube on my crotch. As her orgasm grew stronger and stronger, I could tell I was about to blow my load too.

I knew she could feel my dick throbbing, as her pussy wrapped the swimsuit tight around my penis sliding effortlessly over the growing wet spot on my crotch. "Do it sweaty. Cum for me. Just let it go." Jessica said between moans. "Fill my swimsuit with your hot sticky cum. Just let it go sweetie." with that she began to rub across me faster and faster until my orgasm hit. I bucked her on my hips like I was fucking her in the movie still playing on the TV. "Fuck Me, that's hot!" she moaned reaching the peak of her orgasm just as I let out a flood of my own cum inside her swimsuit.

"That was nice." she said, as she gently leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Thank you. I didn't even know I needed that. Now I'm hungry, I think I'll go see if the girls are done." As Jessica helped me up off the floor she gently helped me pull her swimsuit off, making sure not to let the cum drip outon to the floor. As soon as I stepped out of the leg openings, Jesssica grabbed it and licked some of the cum off the material. She smiled as she pulled the suit over her body, taking a second to rub our combined cum all over her pussy and naked tits. I was rather impressed to see how much there was. It looked like half the suit was wet by the time she had it half way on.

When she headed out the door I went into the bathroom to clean myself up before the cum dried in the hair around my softening penis. As I stood there cleaning myself off, I realized I left the bra and panties I was wearing down by the lake. I hope one of the girls would bring it up. I really didn't want to go back outside. With a quick tug on my soft dick to milk the last of the dripping cum dropped out. I wiped myself off one more time, grabbed the blue nylon panties from before, that were on the towel rack and slipped them on. They were still a little damp, and a bit chilly, but I didn't mind at that point.

The loose panties felt nice brushing across my body as I went into the kitchen. As I started preparing the cheese bread the girls came into the cabin. "Did you have fun sweetie?" Beth said as she came in the door. "We didn't even see you leave. I guess we were busy on our own." As she talked Beth came over and gave me a kiss with a little pat on my butt. "I'm glad you were thinking about food. I'm starving" She said as she put her skimpy little bikini back on. I smiled, leaned in, kissed her cheek, and told her I loved her, and pinched her cute little ass.

"You left these down by the lake Mister. I won't buy you any more pretty panties if you don't take care of them." Lacy remarked as she folded my bra and panties, and placed them on the end of the table. "You look so cute in them too. I love the way the lace frames the sheer material over your dick and balls. The bra was super cute too. Will you wear it for me again some time?" "And I'm not even going to mention the way your cute little ass looks." Holding the panties up over her crotch Lacy winked at me and continued. "Can I shave you next weekend so we can see your dick better in your cute little panties?"

"Why don't you try it on Lacy?" Jessica said as she pulled the rest of her swimsuit up her body. "I think we all would like to see that. I'll be right back. Your husband got cum all over the inside of my suit. I'm going to run down to the water and rinse it off." Turning around and heading out the door she giggled and said "look at this mess you made in my swimsuit, you dirty boy. Maybe next time you will last more than five minutes." with a smile in my direction she headed out the door.

By the time she came back up I was taking the cheese bread out of the oven, And Beth was pouring the wine. "Can I wear your bra and panties sir?" Lacy asked me as she put some plates and silverware on the table. "I know my tits aren't big but I don't want to stretch it out. Of course if I do stretch the bra a little we might just have to get you some sexy little inserts to go in it." Without a word I gave her a peck on the cheek, picked it up and handed the outfit to her. "Does this mean you want a pair of pretty little tits?" Lacy said as she pulled the panties up her legs.

"I'm not sure I want to go that far." I replied. "But one never knows what might happen around here anymore. And I do have a rather long history of losing bets with you two." I finished preparing the Cheese bread and poured a couple dipping sauces into bowls on the table. "I would say let's go outside, but the bugs would eat us alive" "let's just chill in here tonight, maybe we can play a game or something." with the food on the table and the ladies sipping their wine I poured myself a shot of whiskey and joined them at the table.

As we chatted and ate everything was closer to a normal weekend, other than the clothes, or lack of. The conversation was like most nights when Jessica was over. We talked about work, and travel. We did bring up sex occasionally, Including a bit more detail about how quickly I filled Jessica's swimsuit with cum after putting it on. But nothing happened except eating and drinking. It was a nice relaxing evening. After about an hour Jessica left so she would be home when her husband got there.

SGTSpork
SGTSpork
34 Followers