At The Mall

Story Info
Finding pants has never been more erotic.
2.9k words
4.07
7.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed new pants.

Sunday night at the mall: I passed a security guard, leaning and scrolling on their phone. The pretzel shop kids were starting to break things down, trying to keep eye contact from anyone who might try to be a customer. The whole mall seemed to be yawning, slowly turning itself in for the night. A few of the shops, like those weird eclectic shops that seemed to be owned by locals who sell Earth flags and incense, were already gated up.

I was going to the place I usually go to, since I know the sizes and I don't have to go to the dressing rooms. I arrived and made a beeline for the men's rack. Picked up two pair, and then turned and saw the underwear section, where I did a double-take.

A new line of underwear had made it to this part of the world, and I was amused: thongs. In this area. Not really the most progressive city, hell, not even the most progressive county.

"They're new," a voice said, and I turned and saw the store's employee, with an armload of shirts, putting things people had tried on but didn't want back to their racks.

"Yeah. Surprising."

He laughed. "They're pretty great." He was college-age, tall, lean, his hair short, blond, and curly. He wore tight, low-cut skinny jeans, high tops, and a large, baggy shirt. His face was feminine, his name tag said "Hudson." He smiled and tossed the pile of shirts onto a nearby rack, then playfully pulled down the waistline of his pants while pulling up his underwear to show me he was wearing a pair.

"So you approve?" I smiled.

"You should try some on," he said.

"The underwear?"

"Or the pants. Whatever." He took a small step closer. "I just think you should try something on. I can open the fitting rooms for you. And...help you."

It took me a moment to register all that was happening. This young man was coming on to me! Opportunities like this don't come up often, and I didn't really know what to do, since I was in the hesitancy of shock.

He took the pants I had picked out from me. "Here," he said. "Let me get you set up."

"But what about the store?"

"Don't worry. Sheila?" he called out.

A young woman's voice came back. "What's up?"

"I think this gentleman should try on these pants. I'm gonna take him into the dressing room. Do you think you could watch the store?"

Sheila appeared: a brunette, wearing tight jeans and a white tank top that showed off a black push up bra performing the Lord's work on a set of giant tits. Lipstick as shiny red as an 80s sportscar. She looked me up and down. "Why, certainly."

"Okay Sir," Hudson said. "Please come with me."

We walked to the back of the store, me still in shock, my heart beating quickly, just falling in line with Hudson's direction. We walked the hallway of dressing rooms, where he opened one of the stalls to the back, and he opened the door. "This way, sir," he said, looking back over his shoulder with a look, the look, that look. It was here that I changed over from surprise to letting myself get into this escapade: he was hot, he was game, and when do things like this happen? I followed him into the small booth and closed the door behind me. We had a five foot by five foot space to ourselves, a full length mirror, a small bench. A moment passed.

"Which pants would you like to--"

Before Hudson could finish the sentence I stepped to him and put my hands on his hips, pulling him close. He gave a little gasp, and then smiled coyly. "Oh, sir," he said. I pulled him right to me, and I could feel his hardness in his pants. I made sure he felt something hard in my pants. I took my hands from his hips and put them on either side of his face, and kissed him. He twisted at the waist, rubbing our crotches together. He pulled away, bit his lower lip.

"Sir," he said, his voice soft, feminine. "We need to get your old pants off so you can try these."

There was a knock at the door and my heart skipped. It opened and Sheila was standing there, leaning against the frame. "I'm watching the store."

"Are you?" I asked.

She jerked a thumb back down the hall we had come down. "Oh, I can see the front door from here, honey. You don't worry about a thing."

Hudson undid my belt, undid my pants, and wasted no time: he pulled them down along with my underwear, letting my hard cock bounce to full attention. Sheila gave an approving noise, and Hudson squealed playfully.

"What do you think, Sheila?"

"Daddy's got a good-looking dick," Sheila said.

Hudson came back up and we took off my shirt. He put his mouth on the side of

my neck.

"Daddy," he said, under his breath, pressing his body against mine. He put his hands on my ass, then stroked upwards along my back. I went back to holding his face and kissing him, and felt his tongue probe for more. His hands came around from my back, and he grabbed onto my cock with his hands.

"Hold on," I said. I stepped back a bit, letting him hold onto me by my penis, and then I went for his pants, felt for his dick through his pants. "I want to see what's going on here." He stepped away, all too eager to take his own clothes off. As he did, a hand touched my shoulder: Sheila. I twisted towards her and put one hand at the small of her back, bringing her to my side so that my hard-on was still pointing towards Hudson. I kissed her. She wrapped her arms around me at the waist, trailed some fingers up and down my torso. She smelled like vanilla, she moaned. Her lips were fat and soft, her tits pressed against me. Suddenly a hand was on my dick, and Hudson pulled me back towards him with it gently. "She's supposed to be watching the store," he smiled.

Hudson was naked, proud. A touch shorter than me, he was cut and immaculate, hairless, a runner's body, and best of all, a tiny little hard prick. I grabbed it, and it was smaller than my hand, which made him give a slight groan of approval. We kissed, and I could feel our dicks press against each other. "We need to hurry," I said.

"Why?" Hudson asked.

"Don't you close in a few minutes?" I asked playfully. I guided him down to the bench, getting on my knees in front of him, and spread his legs. His tiny little cock was straight and throbbing, and I could fit the whole of it in my mouth without it even hitting the back of my tongue. A pure confection. I used my tongue to lick its underside as I ran my hands all over Hudson. He let out some high-pitched, soft moans. I used the tip of my tongue to jangle his hairless, tiny balls. Then I started to suck him off.

"Shit. I'm gonna close us right now," Sheila said, and stepped away.

Hudson's mouth was open, his eyes closed, and he was trying to spread his legs further for me, jutting his hips out towards me. The saltiness of his tip was turning me on, his whimpers and squeals of delight making my own dick twitch.

I gave him some lines: "You gonna cum for me, Hudson?" and "You gonna cum on daddy?" and "This dick is perfect, Hudson." Each time, his cock throbbed in approval.

I heard the sound of the store's gate come down. Hudson squirmed and I ran my hands along the insides of his thighs as I sucked and sucked his dick. Sheila came back.

"Hey," she said, and put her hand on my shoulder to bring me away from Hudson's little prick. I turned and saw Sheila standing there, pulling off her own clothes. "We serve all kinds here." She tossed her shirt and then unclamped that black bra, and falling out of it came the largest pair of tits I've ever been in the same room with. They swung down, free of their constraints, and then she bent over as she pulled down her jeans and panties in one smooth motion. She stood straight, grabbed her tits in her hands, squeezed them, and let them fall again. She had a rosy voluptuousness. Hourglass, thick. "Do you serve all kinds?"

I turned back to Hudson, kissed his little dick, got up, kissed him on the lips. He smiled acquiescence as I stepped to Sheila and put my hands around her waist, pulling her in close and kissing her. I ran my hands down her back to her ass, a wonderful curve of flesh, and squeezed. My cock pressed against her mound, her tits mashed against me. She moved her hips so my cock could sit right between her thighs. I breathed in her vanilla scent, bit her lower lip, our tongues meeting. She grabbed my dick and gave it a few strokes.

I pulled Hudson off the bench, held them both to me, and kissed them, back and forth. A thick curvy girl and a tightly-muscled twink. Heaven. My arms around them, I squeezed and ran my hands over their respective asses. Hudson and Sheila both took turns stroking me, then worked me in tandem. I brought my hands around to their fronts: I squeezed Hudson's tiny little prick, still wet from my blowing him; for Sheila, I gave a quick bead of spit to my fingers, then maneuvered them down between her lips, parting them, feeling the slick from her wetness, then seeking out her clit. Circled. Trying to find her swollen pearl. It was hard to split focus, so we continued the heavy petting and kissing, until their hands started getting me ticking closer to climax. I found Sheila's clit, started to focus: I could just yank and yank on dicks with not much thought, but clits were much more sophisticated, and need attention. Sheila used a hand to guide the movements she wanted, I took the hint, brushed her there, and she started to nibble at my neck.

Sheila gave out breathy moans and repeatedly said "Oh-- fuck--" as she took her hands off my cock and put both of them to my chest. Hudson was mindlessly pulling at my dick, lost in a sort of daze, mouth open, head leaning against my shoulder as I worked that cute prick of his. I pulled away, and pushed them both against the wall, facing me. I moved my hands to their genitalia again: stroking Hudson, and now alternating between rubbing Sheila's clit and inserting a finger inside her. I needed to save myself from cumming, so I would playfully smack their hands away if they made for my dick.

"It doesn't sound like you're enjoying things," I said. "You two want to tell daddy how much you appreciate me?"

"I love the feel of your hands stroking me, daddy."

"My pussy is so wet for you, daddy. So--Oh--fucking-- wet."

Hudson's head lolled back, Sheila grabbed those massive tits and squeezed, fingering her own nipples, hard little pellets that I sucked on every now and then. So squishy, so beautiful. I picked one tit up with both hands and sucked on the massive fleshy thing, and then switched to the other. I slapped them and she squealed in smiling, shocked delight. I then led her by the hand and sat her down, her back still against the wall. I told her to spread wide. I stuck my cock towards her and she pulled it into her mouth, cradling my balls with her hand while she slobbered all over the shaft. Meanwhile I played with Hudson's nipples, then went to lick them, his hard hairless chest. After Sheila brought me once again into the red, I pulled out of her mouth and focused on Hudson. Sheila leaned back smiling, licking her lips, fingering herself as I stroked her coworker with one hand, I spit on my other hand and from the back, searched out Hudson's asshole, for which he spread his legs wide. I found it, and wiggled my finger around his hole while stroking him with my other hand.

"I can't--I'm gonna cumI'mgonnacum--" he said, and I pulled my hand away from his asshole while stroking and squeezing, and Sheila and I quickly kneeled down before him, and we giggled at each other as we opened our mouths when Hudson finally released. He breathlessly shot his load on my face, then on Sheila's, and then we tried to alternate his final spurts, and when we looked back up from his tiny little cock he was looking at us, mouth agape, trying to catch his breath. I looked Hudson right in the eye while I licked his dick clean, then I wiped his cum all over my face with his little stick. Sheila let it drip down her face, and Hudson put his hands on our heads and moved us to kiss each other below his receding penis. We kissed, we licked each other's faces and Hudson's cute cum off each other.

Hudson sat down to catch his breath, and I guided Sheila back up on the small bench, then made her spread her legs. She had a nice manicured bush, and clean-shaven lips. I got on all fours and started to lick, for which she scootched her hips forward. I looked for her clit with the tip of my tongue. Eating women out is always touchy; you have to listen to women, and I tried my standard openings, trying to mine for her spot below her wedge of puffy hair. Here? There? How about here?

Suddenly, and as I hoped, my on-all-fours position was enough of an invitation for Hudson, seemingly recovered, to lick my own asshole. The pleasure lightninged through my body, and while he did that he began to pull at my dick.

I tried to forget about Hudson so I could find Sheila's spot, that special spot on the clit. Difficult. You have it, it's gone. But here! A quick gasp and I stayed at that exact spot with my tongue. I felt her bend over top of me, her breasts resting on the top of my head. I was about to try inserting a finger when I felt one myself, which cut out all thought. Hudson, behind me, bent over me, had put a finger in my asshole and was searching for my own internal G-spot. He leaned into my ear: "You like licking that pussy? You like that tasty, warm cunt?"

I quivered when he had it. I moaned.

"It doesn't sound like you're enjoying things," Hudson whispered, and I lost my thoughts of Sheila and that exquisite pussy, those globular tits.

"Fuck fuck yeah I love it, finger your daddy's asshole, Hudson don't fucking stop don't you fucking stop."

He stopped; someone's cell phone went off.

Sheila slapped at her pants and got her phone to answer it. Whatever: I turned around to start sucking Hudson's cock again. It was so tiny, so perfect.

"Shit," Sheila said.

I pulled away from Hudson's dick. "Is something wrong?" I asked, with visions of security guards and managers and faceless someone else's who may stop our proceedings.

Sheila sighed, and pulled me to her to kiss me. Then she said, "We don't have much time, daddy. We have to go. So we're gonna expedite things." We kissed again. "You eat pussy reeeeal good, daddy. But I want you to fuck me and cum on my tits."

I licked her tits, and she moaned. I led her down to the floor, where she spread her legs wide again, and I squeezed the base of my cock as I mounted her and stuffed my cock into her warm, wet, tight pussy. I faced Hudson. I started to pound Sheila, her great gelatinous tits splashing back and forth with my thrusts. I looked at her, and she smiled devilishly. "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me with that cock, daddy." I looked up to Hudson, still looking at me with an equally devilish grin. I had a hard time deciding whether to look at Sheila's thick body balonking around or Hudson's tight musculature and his cute little prick.

"You like watching my big fat kitties bounce from your fucking me?"

I did. So much so that I got there easily. I pulled out of that wet place and straddled her quickly, stroking for the past few moments before I came hard, shooting my ropes over her tits, which she squished together for targets. I smeared my cum across her tits, and she laughed.

Hudson was suddenly there, licking at my cock as it shrunk away. After a few moments I fell onto the great pillowy bed of Sheila, and we kissed. Hudson joined us, and we held each other on the floor, kissing one another, before Sheila's phone went off again, and we all got to our feet, still kissing and stroking.

Sheila got dressed first, and kissed me, French-kissing me as a goodbye as she gave quick, chopped-word answers to whoever was on the other end of the phone.

Hudson ripped open the packet of thongs.

"On the house," he said, and I put them on. "Nice," he said, and we got dressed. He followed me out, told me to wait. Closed up the shop--Sheila had seemingly vanished--and we held hands as I took him to my car, and we went out to dinner.