At the Mercy of Mrs. Letchworth Ch. 04

Story Info
Amazing secrets are revealed in Auntie's cozy bed.
2.3k words
4.51
5.3k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arsenique
Arsenique
195 Followers

[This is the fourth of a series of chapters for a new story that includes many of my usual elements: natural body fluids and products, strong smells, D/s, spanking, ridiculous premises, and eccentric characters, all over the age of 18. If any of these things are not to your taste or offend you, I suggest you exit immediately and look elsewhere on Lit for stories more up your alley. I present my writings here for my fans, who appreciate what I am doing and get my sense of humor. I have uploaded this under the Fetish category, as that seems to best encompass the mix of activities included. I urge you to read the chapters before this, as it will help this chapter make more sense.]

My second dinner in the Letchworth household was, once again, enriched by the fine cooking provided by Mrs. Letchworth's husband, Bertrand, commonly known as Bertie, who was typically dressed in a maid's uniform sporting a white apron and short black dress, enhanced by black nylon stockings and shiny black stacked heels.

It hadn't taken me long to grasp that Bertie was, in many ways, the kindest and most loving member of the strange Letchworth household. His wife, Mrs. Constance Letchworth, was a powerful dominant force insisting that her rules and demands be obeyed by all members of the household. But Bertie, in his loving deference to his wife's assertions, was a persuasive force in his own right, always providing a model of loving support and accommodation. If things got too curdled between Auntie and Dollie or me, we quickly learned to seek out Bertie for his calm advice and wisdom.

I experienced our dinner this night as both an amazing feast -- Bertie had provided exquisite roast beef and parboiled vegetables and mashed potatoes -- and as a subtle lead-up to my rendezvous with his wife in her bedroom at 8:00. Bertie had long since abandoned any notion of diverting his spouse from her erotic interactions with other members of their household. Auntie was a force of nature who had her way, no matter what.

I, on the other hand, was a naïve newcomer, a forlorn orphan who Bertie's wife had taken in and was molding into an accommodating ward. I wasn't sure how Bertie felt about my circumstance, but he offered non-judgmental room for things to develop as they might. While submitting to his wife's regimen, he gave me tacit permission to work out my own erotic fine-points with his voluptuous spouse. Ultimately, we were all at the mercy of Auntie's whims and held in thrall by her force of will.

Thus, it was with much trepidation that I put on my pajamas and bathrobe and crept quietly down the hall to knock gently on Auntie's bedroom door at 8 o'clock.

I heard a faint order to come in and entered into her sanctuary, not sure how I should greet her or express my avid hunger and excitement.

"William, how kind of you to visit me and receive my intimate expressions of erotic sustenance. Please close the door behind you, disrobe, and join me in bed for a snuggle under the covers."

Mrs. Letchworth was already veiled by the sheets and light blanket that covered her queen-sized bed, so I couldn't tell if she was naked or wearing a nightgown or perhaps sporting daring undergarments of an exotic nature. Her room was dark, except for the flickering light of two votive candles, one set upon each of two bedside stands on either side of her bed. The effect was to create an almost religious atmosphere of supplication and worship of the beautiful woman inviting me in for a snuggle.

I dropped my simple nightclothes by her bedside and slid beneath the covers, finding the warm flesh of her voluptuous body impossibly enticing, while she rolled on her side and gave me her back side to hug and spoon with. I had no clue as to how I should arrange my arms or legs or my stiffening hard-on in relation to her curves and crevices. I was scared nearly witless that I might make a wrong move and incur her wrath.

Suddenly, out of the blue, she rolled away from me, sat up and shouted at the door, "Dollie! I know you're out there. Come in here this instant!"

I could hear a high-pitched squeak from the hall, and then the scrape of the door being opened and shut, and the dimly lit form of my naughty "twin" shivering and sniffling in the dark.

"Just as I thought, you prurient child, spying on us and hoping to discover what we might be up to, though it is none of your business. No doubt you hoped to hear sexual moans and cries which could feed your self-abuse and elicit the forbidden waste of your bodily fluids. As you well know, such behavior is grounds for the most extreme punishment, which you wretched girl secretly crave and invite time and again.

"However, with the arrival of your long lost twin, I hope to establish a new turn in our domestic arrangements: one of passionate love and the orderly collecting and sharing of our bodily fluids and excretions. So, I will forgive tonight's transgression, and invite you to come under the covers with William and me, to learn how we can all pleasure each other. But you must promise to turn a new leaf and vow anew to obey my orders and our household rules, without fail. Will you promise to do that?"

I could almost feel the vibrations of Dollie quivering and shaking in the dark, until she squeezed out a high-pitched "Yes, Auntie", and burst into tears.

"Come now, no need for tears. Join us in bed and let us make each other feel good. You had a taste earlier today. Wouldn't you like to discover more secret ways to enjoy erotic ecstasy? Some might even be new ways to receive the pain you crave and seem to turn into bliss."

Dollie crawled into bed on the other side of Mrs. Letchworth, who was now leaning back against two fluffy pillows and gathering us to her and offering us the hardened nipples of her astounding rack, upon which to nurse, while she further explained her complex and evolving philosophy.

* * *

"Some while ago, perhaps even before Henrietta took shelter here, I was engrossed in my morning excremeditations, as I enjoyed the pleasure and relief of extruding my body's solid waste, when I made contact with a group of "inner plane" entities, or should I say that they made contact with me. They described themselves as highly evolved beings existing on a higher frequency of consciousness, who had been observing me for some time in my charitable work of taking in orphans and training them to obediently serve others, and ultimately to make this world a happier place.

"This was something of a shock, I must say, as I had been unaware that even in my private rituals of defecation, there were alien creatures watching my every behavior. I didn't know whether I should be indignant or flattered, but they reassured me that they were impressed with my dedication to bringing order out of chaos."

Auntie paused to pet Dollie and me, and to encourage us to suck harder and give her bountiful bosom gentle love bites, pinches, and hickeys. She insisted that she loved such relentless treatment and could cum simply from intense breast play. Then she returned to her story.

"These beings were seeking out dedicated volunteers on our material plane who might join them in laying the groundwork for a new stage of human evolution: that of the growing integration of the masculine and feminine polarities in a new race of individuals who were exemplars of the Divine Androgyne.

"These would be people who would receive guidance on expanding their capacity to produce great amounts of energized and nutritious bodily fluids to be shared amongst themselves and with other recipients. They also claimed to have simple techniques that would enable us to enlarge our erogenous zones and sexual organs, for a maximum of orgasmic power, which they described as 'Orgone energy'.

"I, of course, found their offer intriguing, and was shortly initiated via a powerful astral ritual into the Hermaphroditic Order of the Divine Androgyne or 'HODA' for short. I was provided with confidential instructions on inducing lactation so that I might provide nourishing milk to my household and a small circle of fellow initiates. I have now begun to fulfill this stage of my development.

"My guides also directed me to suppliers of specialized vacuum pumps that were specially designed to enlarge my clitoris, and my anal ring, as well as Bertie's anteater, which has almost doubled in size, since he started using his pump daily.

"Finally, private associates of the Order furnished a series of size-adjusted butt-plugs, engineered to increase our rectal capacity to receive anal penetration and stimulation, which the Order considered an especially potent avenue to the production of 'Orgone energy'. Both Bertie and I have made this part of our daily routine, with outstanding results, and you will soon be introduced to this important discipline."

Auntie paused again, to give us time to absorb this intriguing information. This explained why, shortly after beginning to suck and chew on her nipples, Dollie and I began to receive streams of sweet milk, while snuggled like infants in Auntie's arms. It also gave us insight into the stupendous size of Bertie's anteater. The Letchworths were participants in the vanguard of a new race of hermaphroditic supra-humans, who were destined to usher humanity into a new era of sexual harmony, enhanced energy, and the replacement of chaos with loving service and order.

Those who achieved Divine Androgyny, Mrs. Letchworth explained, were to constitute an elite leadership, both of great power and great responsibility. With the assistance of their inner plane guides, the Divine Androgynes would exert the necessary discipline upon their "wards" -- the confused masses caught up in their own delusions and fantasies -- and lovingly guide them towards their own acceptance of advancing, step by step, to the hermaphroditic goal.

"My dear twins. With the training I have begun with you today, I hope that you have appreciated the taste you have been given of the potency of both erogenous love and of our magical bodily fluids. Now, before we head to sleep, let us each share our potent juices with each other, so that we may wake up tomorrow morning, with even more vim and vigor, and a dedication to playing our modest parts in making the world a better place. Are you game, my beloved twins?"

Dollie and I stared at each other across Auntie's enormous bosom, our mouths full of her sweet milk, and scarcely able to believe our ears. We could tell that we were both excited by the enormity of this new development, which positioned our strange household in a far vaster scheme that promised to transform our bodies, our powers, and our access to bliss on a scale we could barely imagine. Dollie swallowed, grinned, and said eagerly, "Count me in! Where do I sign up?"

I immediately echoed her sentiment with my own excited reply. "This is the most awesome news I've ever heard. I'd be an idiot not to join in."

Mrs. Letchworth gave us a beaming smile of great satisfaction, and then spoke in a measured tone of intense determination, "Thank you, dear twins. You give me the confidence to reveal to you a glimpse of your destiny."

With this, the powerful woman kicked off our bedding, pressed a button on her headboard, and exclaimed in a ringing voice, "Behold the Divine Androgyne!" A beam of yellow light shot down from the ceiling, bathing her body in a warm glow and revealing a most extraordinary sight.

There, between her wide and majestic hips, surrounded by an unruly delta of shining black pubes, was an astounding cunt sporting thick swollen labia that were glistening with her juices, above which towered a monstrous clitoris -- like a thumb-sized prick -- surrounded by a spacious hood of flesh, reminiscent of Venus on the Half-shell.

Released from its hiding place beneath the bedding, Mrs. Letchworth's magnificent crotch exuded a powerful aroma saturated with pheromones that drove both Dollie and me into an almost feral state. I wanted nothing so much as to slurp at Auntie's giant hairy cunt, which I proceeded to do immediately, while Dollie sucked the swollen lady-prick into her mouth and performed an enthusiastic blow-job on Auntie's monstrous clitoris. All the while, Mrs. Letchworth was tugging and twisting her oversized udders, as they spurted milk all over the three of us and her bed.

Inspired by this largesse of body fluids, I rose from Mrs. Letchworth's sopping cunt and squatted over our guardian and began to jack my rigid shaft in the general direction of her giant breasts and her beet-red face which was contorted in an expression of insatiable hunger.

Dollie abandoned Auntie's clitoris, which had reached a sensitive state which brooked no further sucking, and squatted just before me above Mrs. Letchworth and lowered her petite sopping pussy over her Auntie's open mouth and began to spank her naughty puss, over and over, harsher and harsher, until she screamed like a martyred saint, and squirted her gushing girl juice down her crazed guardian's throat, as the twitching woman gasped and gargled the liquid onslaught and emitted a stupendous fart.

It was at this climactic moment that I ejaculated the built-up sperm-bath that I had been building up all day, which covered Dollie's buttocks, Auntie's pendulous knockers, her astounding clitoris, and the whole hirsute panoply of her agitated crotch. The earthy stench of her expelled gas soon brought us down to earth, leaving me with the humble duty of licking clean my companions' bodies and organs of all surplus fluids. Mrs. Letchworth would not be happy if I let any precious fluids go to waste.

[To be continued. If you enjoyed this story, please show your support with comments and 5-star votes. Margaret Jenkins & Emily James (and others unnamed) provided helpful feedback and editing advice, for which I am grateful.]

Arsenique
Arsenique
195 Followers