At the Sound of the Bell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, I managed to maintain my smile whilst quietly dying inside. "Absolutely, Amanda!"

As I closed the door, I heard a soft, amused voice from behind me. "Sorry darling, it's just because I can, you understand!"

After a slightly incoherent and not exactly convincing explanation to my parents about a hastily arranged induction course, it was a very long, very frustrating and very uncomfortable night and it took me ages to get off to sleep. Somewhere around five o'clock in the morning my phone chimed. I rolled over sleepily and squinted at the screen. The message was from a withheld number. It comprised one word.

"Begin."

I felt my hand sliding across my newly shaven pubic area. I pulled on my clit ring and began as instructed. By the time I had finished, it was past six o'clock and it looked like I had wet the bed.

Chapter 2: Amanda

I had been desperate to say something to Sophie about Anthony being in control of her when she was with Katie, but I was as unable as she or Katie to articulate what I really felt. Hopefully it wouldn't be long. From some accounts I was hearing, Anthony was rapidly spiralling out of control. He had been getting progressively worse over the last eighteen years, but if reports from Singapore were true, the situation was becoming alarmingly dangerous. He had been watching on his CCTV rig as Sophie had gone to town on Katie as he always liked seeing the girl suffer. Just one in a long litany of his completely irrational hatreds. At first, he found her accent annoying. Then as she and I became closer, his programming became more extreme and the girl took more and more punishment.

And now he had Sophie on his radar after her performances with Katie. I knew it was just a matter of time before he'd want to see her personally and I had to stall that for as long as possible for the poor girl. One night was bad enough, but when you'd had eighteen years of it...

I sat in the helicopter laughing as a breathless Sophie lugged her case out of the back door of the Huntress, Katie in pursuit pulling a similar case. Sophie stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the chopper on the pad. Katie raced past grinning at her, urging her forward.

I waved as they ducked under the blades, Sophie with one hand on her case, the other trying to keep her new purple hat from being wrenched from her head. I'd watched the CCTV of her solo performance over and over and couldn't wait to make the official version in London.

The technician stowed their cases and Katie dragged Sophie up the ladder. "Come on Cinderella, hurry up before this chopper turns into a pumpkin, hey?"

Sophie hugged me, her face a picture. "You said I'd tick bucket lists off in London -- I'm getting one already!"

She sat awestruck as we whizzed over southern England watching towns and villages flash past beneath. She'd even seen her own family home as we whizzed over the village after take-off. She said she had wondered if her Mum had looked up at the helicopter as it passed.

From touching down to getting down to business, I barely gave her time to draw breath. This was going to be short but sweet - intensive and intense - and at the end, Sophie Lawrence was going to be a different person. Katie left to take her things to their room and I ushered Sophie into my private suite where we would be setting up for her Pegasus introduction video.

The room was obviously different, but as soon as Sophie saw the blanket on the floor in front of the sofa, she knew what the subject of her video was going to be. There were a couple of other small differences. Firstly, it was the same sized vibe she had used previously, but the dildo was a lot bigger. And secondly the women who were going to be watching her were not myself and Katie. I was going to be busy with the camera and Katie was too established with Pegasus to be in a debut video.

Sophie had grinned at me. "Think I'm getting the idea here!" I had filled her in on the flight about her introductory video. They were usually six to eight minutes long, a little taster for our discerning clients to browse through on our website while they chose the girl or boy of their dreams.

I introduced her to her new co-stars, Terri and Ivanka from the hotel's beauty salon. They worked part of their time at the London hotel but also spent a lot of time at the Huntress. Terri spent twenty minutes putting subtle make-up on Sophie, which she said was about eighteen minutes more than she had ever spent doing it in her entire life. Black lipstick and eyeliner for her metal gigs was as far as she usually went. Ivanka did her hair, although that really just meant pinning it under her purple hat so that it wouldn't come undone once she got underway.

As they were working on her, I set up three cameras on tripods, two giving different angles on the blanket, the third pointing at the sofa. There were lighting rigs around the perimeter of the blanket.

Sophie went into the bedroom and stripped ready for action. I followed her in, video camera in one hand and smiled at her. "Ready for your big debut!"

The girl purred, genuinely excited at the prospect of what was to come. "Ooh yeah, can't wait. Gonna make me a porn star?"

"Don't tempt me!" I had decided to up the stakes a little. I pointed to a pair of thigh-length leather boots in the corner of the bedroom. "Your wardrobe, madam!" They were longer than the ones she had worn with Katie, sleek and shiny with long heels.

Sophie lay on the bed tugging them on, grinning. "Getting to like leather. The smell is intoxicating!"

I looked at her, fighting down the urge to nail her to the bed there and then.

I was also in leather -- a gorgeous soft gunmetal coloured sheath dress with a long zip down the front from neck to hemline. It wouldn't be on for long once Sophie had concluded her action. I fussed over Sophie's hair getting it just right then produced a long orange scarf which I tied around her neck and let it fall down between her breasts almost to her pubic area. She said the gentle tickle from it got her even more aroused than she already was and she couldn't wait to begin.

I appraised her one last time. "God, just like last time you look like something from the Swinging Sixties -- fucking awesome and good enough to eat!" I hugged her and the arousal level went up another notch. I paused and looked around the bedroom. "Got an idea. Now where is it?"

I left Sophie standing looking puzzled as I delved into various wardrobes before coming out triumphantly holding a black leather jacket. It was trimmed with silver buckles, chains and rivets and when Sophie saw it, she nearly came on the spot.

"Oh fuck, I've wanted one of these since I was about fourteen years old!" She slipped it on and her face lit up. "God the feel of that heavy leather against my skin -- I think this is going to be a very special video!"

I stood back and looked at the girl in her purple hat, orange scarf, leather jacket and boots. I swallowed hard. "I am thirty-eight years old and I have seen some things in my time..." I ran my hands down the arms of the jacket and shuddered. "Fucking hell, if I don't walk out of here right now, that video will never get made."

I kissed Sophie wishing I could do a lot more. That could wait - I'd get my turn soon enough. "Ok, just like the other day, yeah?" I walked to the door and indicated the track Sophie needed to follow to avoid getting the lighting rigs in the shot and pointed to my torque. "This is off -- it is all down to you, got it? I don't want you to lose your inhibitions this time, I want you to forget they ever fucking well existed."

Looking a million dollars and horny as fuck, Sophie nodded understanding.

I backed away and stood a few feet into the main Penthouse room and nodded to Sophie. She repeated her actions from the previous time, this time her booted leg going much higher on the doorpost. She played with the dildo for longer as I filmed her, following my instructions as I mimed with my free hand where she should be rubbing it. I gave her signals to insert it, remove it, twist it. It looked enormous inside her and the stretching feeling must have been incredible. I held my hand to my mouth, encouraging her to vocalise more and Sophie began to warm to her task. She unzipped the jacket slowly, giving tantalising glimpses of her breasts and nipple bars as I mimed what to do. Finally, I signalled for her to move towards me and she began her walk towards the blanket, alternately showing the wet end of the dildo and sucking on it greedily.

Terri and Ivanka were in position on the sofa, both naked. Terri was the older of the two -- in her mid-thirties and she was playing my role. She had very short, sleek black hair and a small oval face. There was a cigarette holder in one hand and her other hand was between her legs as her dark eyes burned into Sophie's. Ivanka was a gorgeous eastern-European girl with a mass of long blonde hair, an aquiline nose and piercing blue eyes. She was sitting forward as Katie had been. One tightly wound pigtail hung down amongst her golden tresses and she looked sensational.

Sophie went through her little routine once again, and I marvelled at the way she took the size of the replacement dildo in her stride. The girls had been well rehearsed as Terri passed the wineglass to Ivanka and held the cigarette holder to her lips.

The three girls were barely aware of me, whirling around getting the close-ups that would be edited in with the wider angles and the views of the girls on the sofa. On cue, Sophie reached out and took the cigarette holder from Terri. This time she didn't give it back and smoked the whole thing, puffing out streams of smoke as she rode the dildo. By the time she had finished it, I was struggling to keep the camera steady I was so turned on. The contrast of the hat and scarf with the leather and the gently trailing smoke was utterly mesmerising. God, the girl was a natural. She certainly had no inhibitions and I was already thinking of at least two clients who would pay very handsomely for a personal show such as this.

Terri and Ivanka were kissing, fondling each other as Sophie worked on. She let out one last long cone and held the holder out to Terri. She took the wineglass from Ivanka and this time as she lay back and poured the wine over her body, all hell broke loose.

There were suddenly three of them on the floor, two eager mouths lapping at the wine swirling around on her skin. Ivanka sucked on Sophie's bellybutton and her tongue slid across her wet skin. She began nibbling on one of her nipple bars, her hair and Sophie's scarf trailing in the wetness and sticking to her body in long swathes. Ivanka pulled off Sophie's hat and tossed it away as she shook her hair in all directions as they both sucked on her nipples and gently caressed her. Terri took the dildo from one hand and Ivanka the vibe from the other. I could tell the feeling of their mouths and hands working on her along with the toys was becoming too much too bear and I dived in close as I sensed her beginning to flood.

This time as she came, Terri and Ivanka were the ones wrapping her up in the blanket as she wriggled, screamed and giggled under their tender ministrations. After a few seconds under wraps, Ivanka gently pulled the blanket down again to reveal her grinning face beaming up at the camera. She extricated a hand from her cocoon and blew a kiss to the camera with Terri on one side of her and Ivanka on the other kissing her on her cheeks.

I flicked off the camera and placed it on the sofa, clapping my hands. "Well, that's a wrap. Very entertaining ladies. So natural, so sexy and such a fucking turn-on!" I hadn't even had to do a retake of anything.

I put my hand to the top of my zip and slowly pulled down on it. As the dress parted the girls on the floor could see that I was wearing nothing underneath. I walked slowly towards the trio on the floor peeling it off and discarding it with a casual flick.

"Right -- now you lot have had your fun..."

It was over an hour before the girls left and Sophie took a very long shower with me. Then we had an almost two-hour 'debrief' with Sophie now wearing her new leather jacket over her more habitual t-shirt and jeans. Every now and again she would run her hand over the leather or put her nose close and sniff the intoxicating aroma, making me smile. At this rate, the girl would own more of my wardrobe than I did myself.

At last we finished our work. I hugged her, wondering what I was getting her into. Like Katie, she was becoming a favourite and that of course spelled danger for her. I know I should have ignored Katie and not brought her on board; but as with Katie, I have my addictions. I am unable to stop myself from doing it and sometimes I hate myself for that. Hopefully I could end it all before things got too rough for her.

I pulled my thoughts back to the present. "Right, I've got some work to do -- a labour of love. Won't need much from me to turn that performance into a porn classic!"

I bade her farewell and wished her luck for the rest of her stay. As she closed the door, I lowered my head. It came out in a whisper. "Say hi to Aaron for me..."

Aaron -- my 'forbidden fruit.' I envied Sophie -- she was in for a rare treat; one I was cruelly denied.

I sighed longingly and sent a message to a very fine-looking young man one floor below me. He wasn't Aaron, but he was big, hunky and very well endowed - just what I needed. I was very wet indeed as I let him into the Penthouse and I was so horny that by the end of the evening I had called in reinforcements.

Well, being the boss has to have some perks.

Chapter 3: Sophie

I left the penthouse at seven and walked the short distance to the staff quarters housed in a lovely barn conversion at the edge of the extensive grounds. As with everything Pegasus, it had been a whirlwind from the unexpected helicopter ride to the thrill of making the video and the wonderful hour the four of us had spent afterwards. Terri was pneumatic, a complete Energiser Bunny and Ivanka was an absolute bombshell. By the end of the hour I felt as though I had been turned inside out and every fibre of my body tingled. If the next few days continued like this, I'd be lucky to survive the weekend.

Katie was waiting for me, as excited for me as she was about her forthcoming Amsterdam trip. I was going to miss her, and despite the thought of what was coming up for me, I was envious of the big orgy she was attending with girls and boys from all over the Pegasus pantheon. She and Amanda were heading off in the morning for an annual gala they held for some of their most respected guests.

Over a bottle of wine and some tapas I told her all about my little on-screen debut. I had watched a few clips with Amanda but she was making me wait until the full edit was done before seeing it all. She said she'd text when my Pegasus profile webpage was ready with the introductory video later that evening.

I was excited and frightened in equal measure.

Few people had access to the Pegasus website -- it was secure, very well hidden and very explicit. Amanda had shown me a few other profiles and clips of videos and Ivanka's had me drooling as a guy came up between her fabulous boobs and across her pouting mouth. I couldn't wait to see Katie's profile and video, but she was making me wait until we could view them both together.

As the evening passed into night, we sat nervously sipping wine waiting for the text to come in. Katie used her nerves as an excuse to indulge in her little habit a tad more than I would have liked, but my meaningful looks were met by blank stares. Shortly after eleven, the text message came in. As with the previous text I had received from Amanda, it was short and sweet.

'Ready.'

Katie had a big wide grin on her face as she brought up the Pegasus website again on her tablet. It looked very professional and polished. There was the Pegasus logo and name in an ornate font and a main photo in the form of one of the girl's Pegasus tattoos on her upper arm. Her sleek blonde hair was obscuring her eye as she looked down at it, bright red bee-sting lips pouting, the tip of her tongue just visible. She was touching her tattoo with long, elegant fingers clad in a red leather glove.

Katie touched her fingers to the girl's on-screen mouth gently. "Livvi from the Berlin hotel. Six feet two, hair down to her arse. She's Pegasus' leading Dominatrix. I'll show you some of her porn movies sometime -- fucking mind blowing. Never seen a better cock-sucker and she ain't bad at pussy either!"

There were a number of tabs with details of the hotels, the girls and boys and the facilities available. Katie pointed at the home page under the 'News' tab. "Look, you're famous!"

There was a small thumbnail of a girl in long boots and a leather biker jacket. One leg was high on a doorpost, her curly hair hanging down over one eye beneath a wide-brimmed purple hat. She held a glistening dildo to her lips and was smiling gently at the camera. Her other hand was held towards it, forefinger crooked, beckoning the viewer towards her, holding a silken orange scarf that hung around her neck and trailed across one of her breasts. Amanda and I had gone back and done a few stills after the girls had left and this one had Katie purring with delight.

I felt a little frisson of excitement as I looked at it with the heading, 'We are proud to introduce Sophisticated Sophie, out newest member!'

Katie held her finger poised over the thumbnail. "May I have the pleasure?"

My heart began to race. "Go on, let's get it over with...!

The page appeared with a bigger version of the thumbnail picture. There was a panel giving my age, birth sign and vital statistics. Katie smiled as she read the opening lines. "Never judge a book by its cover! Despite her demure, shy and innocent look, Sophie is a sophisticated girl with a broad mind and an inquisitive nature. One of our latest recruits to the Pegasus team, she looks like the girl-next-door, but this girl-next-door has some dirty secrets to share with you."

She kissed my nose. "Mmmm, that sounds like a very naughty little girl I know!"

Biting back nerves, I tapped the screen impatiently and she continued.

"Equally at home solo, with girls, guys (but preferably both together!), Sophie is constantly pushing her limits and explores her sexuality at every opportunity. She will accommodate you in all her beguiling orifices but is especially fond of anal and oral sex and delights in cum-play, either solo but especially with a willing female partner."

Katie put up her hand, laughing. "Me, me!"

"Shut up and read, girl!" She was getting to the real crux of it now. As she read on, I felt a slight sinking feeling and a cold shiver ran through me.

"With Sophie, don't ask -- just do! If she doesn't like it (which is highly unlikely!) she probably soon will. If she hasn't tried it (equally unlikely!) then she will take pleasure in expanding her sexual repertoire. Use her as your willing sub with some light bondage and S&M and delight in her squeals as you punish her for being a naughty girl. Or cower beneath the gaze of leather-clad Mistress Sophie as she stands above you with whip raised. For those with more exotic tastes, she loves sexy smoking and will have you quivering in ecstasy as she gently blows smoke on that rock-hard dick or slippery wet pussy."

Her eyes had narrowed as she read that last paragraph and her voice became a little hesitant, but she went on regardless.

"She is also well versed in water-sports, restraints, tease and denial and 'dressing-up' and her tongue stud will drive both ladies and gentlemen wild with lust! Sophie loves working with other members of the Pegasus team to enhance your enjoyment and is available at present exclusively at our flagship hotel, The Huntress @ Long Moreton in rural England, though she will be visiting our other European destinations as time progresses."