At the Sound of the Bell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having got so worked up, I felt as though I was on a hair trigger. I knew these guys could keep us coming all night, so I let myself go and began to gyrate and twerk on Gio like a madwoman. Just because I could, I touched my necklace and Sophie leaned forward to begin licking at me as I pounded on Gio. Once I came, I could join in with the guys in giving Sophie an experience she would never forget.

I have to confess that I got a little greedy and had Aaron in my mouth as I came but it now meant I could really concentrate on Sophie. Once I had calmed down a little, I rearranged things so that she was on top of Aaron. I made sure Gio was nicely lubed and guided him into her from behind. They went gently at her and I now moved to face-sit Aaron so I could gaze into her eyes as we all worked together.

She looked utterly radiant as I took her face in my hands. "Hello Miss Lawrence. How's your day going?"

She was panting as she spoke. "Been quite nice so far. Nice food. Met some nice people." She let out a racking sob. "Katie, did you know that I am sitting on a big black cock and a lovely Anglo-Italian guy is fucking my dirty little arsehole?"

I kissed her on the nose. "Yeuch -- only dirty girls do that!"

She grunted out the words. "Must... be... a... dirty... g-." She gasped and her voice went up an octave. "Katie -- will you hug me, coz I'm going to fucking well explode when I come!"

I took her in my arms and it felt like her body was vibrating. She was trembling and shaking and somehow, her elaborate hairdo had stayed intact. As we kissed, I felt something big and warm against my cheek. We broke our kiss as Gio slid his erection between our parted lips and she continued to buck on Aaron. We gazed at each other as this lovely thing slid between our open, hungry mouths. Her eyes were glazed with lust and the way I felt mine must have also been. We took turns in taking him in our mouths, teasing and nibbling before resuming our double onslaught. Watching her do those things up so close was indescribable. It seemed to have taken ages to get where we were, but we were finally there and I had no doubts in my mind that this would happen over and over again and we would share some utterly joyous experiences together.

Gio didn't last long once Sophie took the head in her mouth and sucked hard as I slid my lips up and down the shaft. I realised he was about to unload so I took him in both hands and jerked him as Sophie began to shudder as her own orgasm approached. As she came, her mouth wide open, he let out a long moan and I almost died and went to heaven as a long, warm, sticky spurt caught Sophie across her cheek. Her hair fell down over it and stuck there as I took his second spurt in my mouth. I took her face in my hands again as she ground down on Aaron and if Sophie now had two bucket-listers ticked off -- three if you count the helicopter -- I now had one as well, as since day one I had fantasised about cum-swapping with her.

We were like feral creatures, sucking and tearing at each other; spitting, dribbling, licking. Gio couldn't take his eyes off us and I felt sorry for poor Aaron buried underneath us all, missing one of the dirtiest, most beautiful things I had ever seen or done in my life.

Sophie slid off Aaron and I knew how this was going to end. I let him take me from behind with Sophie underneath us, waiting to take the spoils on her already sticky face. There was cum dripping from my chin as he came inside me and pulled out to let Sophie have a final lick and suck at him before she began to go to work on my now dripping pussy.

We were there so long that the guys had begun to get hard again by the time we were finished. We wiped ourselves down and I opened the long-forgotten bottle of champagne that had been sitting there since we entered the room what seemed like hours before.

Once refreshed, we continued deep into the night. When the guys needed recovery time, we put on a little show for them. By the end, we were both sticky, sweaty and very happy little bundles of cum and barely had time for a catnap before we were back on the helicopter and returning towards the Huntress. Amanda hadn't had to ask how it had gone. She had, of course, seen some of it and she was purring. "Saw up to the end of round one, darlings. Utterly mesmeric!"

As we parted back at the hotel, she looked at us. "See you tonight -- nine o'clock sharp."

I know Amanda well and there was something in her look and her tone I didn't like. I felt a little shiver as Sophie and I checked in for duty.

I was right - if the past few days had been one of the best times of her life, that first night back at the Huntress put a very sudden and very nasty full stop on Sophie's elation.

I wasn't, as we Aussies say, feeling too 'chipper' myself.

I lay in her arms, my small body still trembling. In the low light of the staff quarters, the livid reddish-blue marks on my thighs and buttocks were still visible - the marks that Sophie had given me over the last hour as she had whipped and lashed at me as I prayed that she would stop the torment she was causing me. I was just completely unable to articulate how I hated her hurting me.

And the worst part was, I didn't know if she enjoyed it or not. I could only hope that for the sake of my sanity she hated doing it to me as much as I hated her doing it -- that it was all the necklace's doing. If I had found out she really liked it, I am not sure I could have coped.

The first time it had ever happened to me almost two years ago, I loved the feel of the restraints. I loved the gentle twitch of the flogger on my buttocks. It felt soft and sensual, just the odd little sting to add a bit of piquancy. And just as I learned to love it, the soft sensuality of it all turned to a brutal assault and I was left gasping for air as a girl in a latex cat suit whipped seven bells out of my ass. It had happened to me thirty-one times since that night and Sophie was going to be number thirty-two.

It had begun as it had a number of times now -- me strapped to the t-bar in the penthouse, Sophie in leather and satin. This time she held a riding crop, not the soft leather switch she had used previously. I was wearing a riding helmet, red hunting jacket and shiny black riding boots. My jodhpurs were carefully cut to leave my buttocks and thighs open and bare and ready for my girlfriend's not-so-tender ministrations.

There was another change to the scenario - Lady Amanda was not alone on her huge bed. Her partner was concealed in shadow, her left hand obviously working on whoever lay there hidden from sight.

She gave Sophie the sign to begin and I yelped as the crop cracked across my thighs. I usually wore a ball gag, which helped a little, but tonight I was not even afforded that small comfort. Amanda's head went into the shadows and there was a long, low groan.

Sophie hesitated for a moment. My voice sounded cracked. "Please, mistress -- more!"

I wished she would just make gentle love to me as she began her assault as I screamed and Amanda's head bobbed in the darkness. Her spare hand was conducting, bidding Sophie to go harder as her hair flew. My eyes were screwed tightly shut, a tear escaping down my cheek as blow after blow bit into me.

Somehow, I went on way longer than I had ever done. I was aware of my tiny frame shuddering at each contact and but I just seemed unable to shake my head to bring it all to a close as usual. Sophie went on and on as Lady Amanda Hunter worked on her unseen lover and conducted her little symphony.

I lost count as to how many blows I had taken but it was over thirty. At long last, I was somehow able to shake my head violently and with relief heard Sophie drop the riding crop to the floor. I was bruised and raw and felt like weeping.

Then a low, wheezing voice came from the shadows. "Five more."

A little sob escaped my lips as Sophie obediently picked up the crop. I wanted her to throw it out of the nearest window.

That voice again. "Fucking hard."

By the end I had almost passed out, but we were not finished yet.

"Now fuck her."

Sophie moved in, holding the strap-on. I was hoping she would keep her hands off my raw bottom. She was about to insert it and I was feeling anything but aroused when the voice spoke again.

"Wrong hole..."

My body stiffened as Sophie went in un-lubricated and hard. I really, really hate anal. Amanda puts me on a very heavy torque on the rare occasions I do it, and let's just say I am usually very well lubricated and very well sedated with a cocktail of various soothing substances.

I was desperate not to be hurt anymore but was compelling her to go harder and harder as I screamed for her to fuck my little asshole and make me come. Sophie had made me come in so many ways over the last few weeks, but I was in no doubt that tonight I wouldn't be able to get off even on Amanda's prized Sybian I was in so much pain. I tried to shut it down into a tiny little black hole and prayed for it to end. After what seemed like an eternity, there was a guttural grunt from the bed and Amanda's head appeared from the shadows, wiping something from the corner of her mouth. She was panting from her efforts.

She waved a dismissive hand at us. "That's enough. Pick up your money then get out..."

Relief washed over the me as Sophie pulled out and undid the shackles. My legs buckled as she helped me up, my eyes feeling as red as my buttocks. I had bitten my lip and could taste blood there.

Sweating and shaking, Sophie walked to the side of the bed and picked up a large pile of banknotes. Amanda was kneeling up, her eyes closed, fingers working furiously at her necklace. It looked like she was struggling with something. Finally she opened her eyes and mouthed something in my direction. My mind was reeling and I was hardly in a position to tell for sure, but it looked like she was saying, "Sorry."

As we left, that wheezing voice came out of the darkness once more. "The tall girl. Stephanie was it?"

"Sophie."

"Whatever. I like her..."

Oh fuck, that was not good. I knew what it meant and my blood ran cold.

Back in the staff quarters, Sophie stroked my hair tenderly. I was utterly shell-shocked and shattered at what she had done to me. God knows how poor Sophie must have felt. I prayed she felt as bad as I did.

Her voice was soft. "You ok?"

I hoped my voice and my eyes betrayed my lie. "Yeah, never better. Nice red bum, my best girl fucking my ass. Loads of money!"

I looked at the pile of notes. I wanted to tear them into little pieces. Thirty-two twenty-pound notes and five fifties -- twenty for each normal stroke and fifty for each of the 'additional five' she had been instructed to give me.

Her voice was a whisper. "How did you manage, Katie? Thirty-seven fucking times -- I don't think I could even manage one."

I snuggled into her. "Easy when you love it!"

She smiled back, but I saw that the smile never touched her eyes. I felt some relief at that. I hadn't even bothered to get high tonight - I just felt defeated. I sighed. "Besides, we have to put on a good show for his Lordship, don't we?"

Sophie looked at me incredulously. "That was Lord Anthony?"

I nodded. "Certainly was. He usually watches us on CCTV, but when he's here, he likes to see it live and up close. Gotta go the extra mile for the big cheese, huh?"

I looked again at the pile of notes and down at my bruised and battered body and wondered where this was all going. Something had changed and I was beginning to get a very bad feeling indeed.

Of course, as usual I was completely unable to say what I really felt. Instead, I cuddled Sophie and said, "You were brilliant, babe. That was so much fun."

I went to sleep hating myself and hating Lord and Lady Hunter even more.

Chapter 5: Sophie

I accessed the back door to the hotel's exclusive salon and spa area thanks to my bracelet, which was starting to give me wider access as I got more experience. This was the part of the salon the paying guests never saw -- the place where Terri and Ivanka and others worked their magic on the Pegasus girls out of sight of the public eye.

I now also had access to the staff lift that only served the fourth floor on which the 'special' guests were housed -- those who paid extra for the additional services Pegasus provided.

Terri greeted me and waved me to a make-up chair. "All a bit sudden this one, Sophie!"

I was almost out of breath. I had just got into the hotel to start my shift when Katie was sending me straight down to see Terri and Ivanka. "Don't bother getting changed -- Kath's doing your shift tonight."

Enthralled, I had grinned at her as I dashed down the corridor. "What's the assignment?"

I was too excited to see the look in Katie's eye. "Later... hurry up! Let me know when you're cooked!"

Terri spent a lot of time fussing over me, making sure the instructions Katie had sent in were done to the letter. The clients often stipulated very strictly what they required and the salon girls were expected to deliver. By the time Terri had finished, Ivanka was purring. The make-up looked incredible and even I began to see the benefits of an expert make-over. I loved the smoky eyes and subtle lip gloss.

As Ivanka took over and gave my hair a glossy wet-look, Terri touched me on the arm. "I enjoyed the other week Sophie -- it was great fun. Still love watching the vid! Hope we get to do something more together soon."

I nodded. "Yeah, I'd like that too." The girls had been great fun and since then I'd had a fabulous threesome that involved Ivanka and a male guest.

I heard Ivanka's heavy accent from above as she worked. "Yeah, I'd like to suck more wine from your cute little bellybutton, and don't get me started on that fucking cum swap!"

I laughed. "Mmm, want more of both too, Vani! But any time girls; don't have to wait for Amanda to command us!"

Ivanka put her hands on her hips and thrust out her prominent boobs. "Fuck it, you mean we can have sex without her permission?"

The three of us dissolved into laughter.

When we recovered, Terri said, "Katie was in yesterday -- I hadn't realised until she said that you'd gone permanent!"

"Yeah, just seemed the logical thing to do. I'm still only doing bar and waitress work, but I was going nowhere with the college course and it makes things much easier for my new Pegasus duties!"

Ivanka hugged me. "Great to have you part of the team! You may have been going nowhere at college, but hey -- you'll go a long way here." She nudged Terri. "I mean, how many hairdressers and beauticians can say they earn over £100k a year, huh? And as for the helicopter rides!"

When Ivanka was done, they led me into a fitting room and divested me of my day clothes. They fitted me with a suspender belt and stockings and that was all I was going to be wearing under my dress. The dress was amazing -- a shiny, sleek dark silver number that clung to me so beautifully that it almost gave her the illusion I had curves. I hoped by the end of the night I'd be adding it to my rapidly expanding wardrobe.

Unfortunately for me, by the end of the night, the dress was barely usable as a dishrag.

Looking and feeling a million dollars, I said my farewells to Terri and Ivanka and texted Katie. She met me in the staff corridor.

She appraised me. "Wow you look fab! Ok, up to the Penthouse with you before I ravish you in the corridor. A big night in store."

I looked at her a little puzzled. "The Penthouse? I thought Amanda was in Paris?"

Again I failed to glean the tell-tale look in her eye. "Yes she is. It's Lord Anthony. He's here today and he's requested you specifically."

I brightened. "Ooh great -- never met him. This should be fun!" As I said it, I recalled that wheezing voice from the bed and a sick feeling came over me and settled in my stomach like half a brick.

Katie stood quietly, her head down, not able to look me in the eye. She touched her necklace and screwed her eyes tight. She seemed as though she was trying to say something, but her body shook and she balled her fists in frustration. In the end she slumped her shoulders. "Fuck it's just not powerful enough!"

I looked at her. "What's up, Katie?"

She hugged me. "Nothing -- just me. You'll have a great time."

By the end of the night I realised that she had been trying to tell me something.

As I lay naked on the cold, wet floor of the Penthouse bathroom, aching, shivering and humiliated I knew what she was trying to say.

She was trying to tell me that Lord Anthony Hunter was a sadistic, perverted brute of a man and that Sophie Annabel Lawrence was his new favourite plaything.

Chapter 6 pt 1: Amanda

Sophie had moved in with Katie a few weeks earlier. It was getting harder to do her new job at the Huntress and keep home life simple so she took the natural step. I was elated for them as I still felt responsible for the danger they were in. At least something good had come out of it and they were so natural together.

Thanks to the generosity of the recurring Herr Hendrik and a few other guests, Sophie had bought herself a little second-hand 125 Honda scooter and the country lanes around Long Moreton had suddenly become much more dangerous thoroughfares for the public at large as she weaved and wobbled unsteadily along them in an old leather jacket of mine that was probably worth twice as much as the bike itself.

One night when Katie was in Paris, Sophie and I managed a lovely gentle session together. This time there were no toys involved and I had graciously allowed her release - once she had pleasured me, of course. Katie had been right - the look in her amazing eyes as she came, her lovely mouth wide open as my fingers fluttered, just cut through my soul.

Afterwards she had confided in me. As they had got closer, they seemed to be having more rows about Katie's substance abuse, which even to me seemed to be getting worse. On one occasion it led to Sophie spending a few nights on her own in the spare room. On the third night, she felt pure relief as a small, slim body slipped under the duvet and snuggled into her. Katie had sniffed hard - Sophie assumed from what she had just done - but realised as she rolled over to face her that her eyes were wet with tears.

Katie hugged her harder than she had ever done before. "Sorry babe -- it's not you -- it's me. It's just fucking got hold of me."

Sophie had kissed her on her red nose. "Why Katie?"

With what seemed like a great effort she had raised her left wrist and Sophie saw the glint of her metal bracelet as it caught the moonlight through the curtains. They didn't make love that night -- just held onto each other as if they'd never wanted to part again.

Just another reason I needed to end things and end them as soon as possible.

I had taken a while to track down Katie's little flat in the town a few miles from the Huntress. It seemed nice enough from the outside; one of a small block of eight on the edge of the town centre, handy for the shops and pubs. The company driver dropped me off and I gave him a return time. Hopefully by then, the world would seem a better place.

I smiled at Sophie as she opened the front door, a surprised look on her face to find Her Ladyship on their humble doorstep; a bottle of very nice champagne in one hand and a very large tote bag in the other. Her face seemed drawn, none of her usual cheery greetings or wide smiles. Her lips were in a thin line. She had been with Lord Anthony three nights earlier. I was surprised the kid could still walk.

"Oh hi, Lady A. Bit of a surprise. Wha-"

I was in no mood for small talk myself. I cut her off. "We need to talk -- can I come in?"

She ushered me in to a small, compact apartment and it was clear that she was walking gingerly. Knowing the things Lord Anthony and his friends liked to do, it was no surprise.