At the Sound of the Bell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose the place was relatively tidy for a flat inhabited by nineteen- and twenty-three-year-old girls. They moved a pile of washing and an old pizza box and I sat down carefully on Katie's battered sofa as Sophie tried to find clean glasses.

I looked around as if I had a bad smell under my nose and put on a false smile. "Nice..."

Katie held her glass up as Sophie poured. "We're working on it, ok? Anyway, to what do we owe the honour?"

It is not very often I feel nervous, but for once I did and was straight to the point. "Girls, I need help." I gulped my champagne a little too quickly and coughed as it went down the wrong way. "Sorry. In fact we all need help."

I fingered my torque and screwed my eyes tightly shut. "Sophie, Tony hurt you badly, didn't he?" It came out in a rush - completely at odds with my normal self-confident manner.

I knew that inwardly, Sophie was screaming 'Yes!' at me, but all she could manage was, "No don't be silly -- it was wonderful. They were so nice and it was great fun!"

I shook my head. "Fuck it -- you're going to have to help me Katie." I pulled a huge mitten-like glove from the tote bag. "This may seem like madness, but project your thoughts to make me wear this fucking glove, will you?"

Sophie giggled. "Ooh, sexy!"

I glared at her. "Yes, I prefer red leather; preferably to the elbow. But as you will hopefully see in a moment, it has its use."

I fixed Katie with a stare and said, "Come on lass, fucking think hard." I tried to pull the glove over the fingers of my left hand and let out a low moan as I tugged on it, barely able to move it. There was a throbbing at my temples, my stomach was churning and I thought the champagne was going to make an early reappearance. "Fuck, Sophie get me a tissue, will you?" I glared at my hand. "Come on, you fucking thing!"

I struggled for a moment then let out a yell of anguish mixed with triumph as I managed to get the glove on. A trickle of blood emerged from my left nostril and in a slight panic as to what was happening, Sophie held the tissue to my nose. I took it from her with thanks.

Katie looked at me, her voice wavering slightly. "Just exactly what is going on here?"

In answer I removed two more identical gloves from the bag and handed one to each girl. "Go on -- try and get them on..."

They took them, puzzled expressions on their faces. Sophie tried to pull hers onto her hand but stopped and looked at me. "Don't want to -- fucking silly looking thing!"

Katie did the same. "No way -- ain't putting that ugly thing on!"

I fingered my torque and cried out again as pain lanced through my head and more blood flowed. There was a hideous buzzing noise in my head and Katie's face contorted in pain. Sophie winced as if she had been struck. As the noise in my head subsided, both of their hands moved involuntarily and the gloves slipped over their wrists.

I knew what they would be feeling. It would be as if a fog was lifting. Things would begin to bubble to the surface and the girls looked at each other, fighting down a rising sense of panic.

I sat back gasping in relief, wiping my nose once more. "Thank fuck for that -- we've got a chance at least!"

I looked at Sophie again. "I repeat, young lady - Tony hurt you, didn't he?"

For a moment, I thought Sophie was going to deny it again. Then it all came flooding out. She began sobbing in Katie's arms as she told us everything he and the other two men had done to her during her ordeal.

Something dawned on Katie as Sophie's began her tale. She held up her glove to me. "This... it's suppressing the fucking bracelets, isn't it!" Her eyes were wide. "How the fuck...?"

I nodded and put a hand on her arm. "Later - let her finish, Katie. It will help her, believe me."

Chapter 6 pt 2: Sophie

It was a huge shock when I realised I could tell them what had happened to me and at first, I didn't think I was going to be able to re-live it. But with gentle coaxing from Amanda plenty of hugs from Katie I was able to make it through without breaking down too many times.

As I told the tale, I was transported back to the penthouse suite three nights earlier when events had taken a very sudden and very unpleasant change.

It hadn't started well, and just got progressively worse. Since Lord Anthony had watched Katie and I, I had looked him up on the Internet. He was usually in a dinner jacket glad-handing some minor Royals or politicians at charity events or Conservative Party fund raisers. In his early sixties, he was short and rotund with a big avuncular, bearded face which always seemed to be grinning at the camera. His thin, greying hair was in a ponytail in most of his shots and when he wasn't in his Tuxedo, he resembled an aging rock-star gone to seed.

I realised at once that someone must have me on a very high torque rating as normally, there would be no way I would allow this creature anywhere near me. He stood over me as I knelt in front of him, hardly towering over me, but nevertheless a forbidding presence. He was stripped to the waist and was wearing leather trousers. His body was oiled and the hair on his chest and prominent stomach was slicked against his pallid skin.

I had been repulsed as I smiled up at him. "Good evening Lord Anthony. I'm looking forward to our evening. Just let me know what you'd like me to d-"

I heard the wheezing, cajoling voice that had ordered me to whip and fuck Katie. It sounded even worse close up -- like something from a horror movie.

"Oh shut up silly girl. We're doing things to you, not vice versa. Just suck the fucking thing." He unzipped his leather trousers and pulled them down. I soon realised that Lord Anthony was not only short of stature, but also very short in the bedroom department.

I willed myself to walk away but couldn't. Instead, I took him in my hand and whereas with Jack I had barely been able to close around him, even my small hand engulfed him. He grabbed the back of my head. "Come on Stephanie -- suck. Do what you're paid for."

It was then I made my first mistake. Lord Anthony was not a man to be corrected. I looked up at him. "It's Sophie, sir. Not Stephanie."

He took hold of my chin and dug his fingers painfully into my jaw. His voice was a raw rasp. "I'll call you what the fuck I like, whore." With that, he grabbed my ears and pulled me hard down onto his pathetic little erection and I was grateful at his tiny size the way he thrust into me. As he rutted into my mouth, I heard his voice again. "Ah gentlemen, there you are. This is the lovely Stephanie. She's new so let's give her a warm welcome, shall we?"

He pulled out and was replaced by an altogether different proposition. I felt myself gag as the new guy went in hard and I felt large hands at the neck of my dress. I expected to feel the zip going down, but they merely tore at the fabric and ripped it from my body. The lovely dress I had worn for mere minutes was in tatters.

Soon, so was I.

For the next thirty or so minutes I was treated like a rag doll by an English Lord and two of his cronies, who sounded like they were Russian or Ukrainian from their accents. They both wore hoods, which I found a small mercy, but that was something they did not show me as they threw me onto the huge penthouse bed and began to take me in all orifices.

It felt hideous urging them on with gutter language and cries of delight, when every moment was a waking hell. When they had tired of spit roasting me, I was spread-eagled over a long, padded bench; my hands handcuffed to posts out in front and my ankles chained behind. The collar around my neck ensured my mouth was at the perfect angle for access as a chain ran from it to a hook above me, keeping my head still. In the right circumstances with the right people, I thought it would be a mind-blowing experience. With these three, it would be anything but. One stood on the bench so he could access my back passage and with a struggle the second double penetrated me. There was a sharp tug on my chain and I found myself plugged in all orifices. It felt hideous and I wanted to die.

At least when Lord Anthony was fucking me in the arse it wasn't as bad as the other two. He was equally brutal, but his size meant that it didn't hurt as much. There was no preparation, no lube -- just this non-stop sawing sensation that I pretended I loved as three men took me in all three holes at once. There was not a shred of any arousal -- just a deep fear that something would tear inside me as they constantly changed positions so each could have a go somewhere new. It was a relief when I felt a spurt of cum erupt onto my face. At least one of them was out of the game and I hadn't had to swallow. I lay there rocking under my double assault, cum dripping down onto the leather and that seemed to do it for the guy butt-fucking me. He pulled out and I felt a splash on my lower back. He stepped down from the bench which left more room for Lord Anthony, pumping away, gripping my hips and wheezing and panting with effort. I was barely aware he was in there the relief was so great that I was now down to one. With a final stinging slap on my buttocks, he pulled out.

As the last one of them to lose their load on my face, Lord Anthony stood in front of me, his belly wobbling as his chest heaved. "I prize honesty -- how was that young Stephanie?"

Somehow, I grinned back at him. "Fucking amazing -- thank you all -- I came so fucking hard!"

He looked at his associates with a malign grin. "See what I told you? She fucking hates it, but says she loves it. Look at the fear in her eyes as she lies to us. You have to admit gents, that this really is a product worth investing in!"

The notion that my ordeal was over was quickly shattered as I heard a menacing click of booted feet behind me. I recognised the woman instantly.

Livvi -- the German woman from the Pegasus website homepage. Now she really did tower over me; an imposing presence, her long blonde hair held up from her head in an elaborate metal tube before falling halfway down her back. She was dressed in long leather boots and a strap harness that wound around her huge frame. Her bee-sting lips were pursed in a wicked little smile.

I thought she looked stunning but she was also completely terrifying. I thought of Katie saying she was the premier Dominatrix of the Pegasus world and I knew she could only be there for one reason. My heart sank even lower.

Lord Anthony greeted her. "Ah, Livvi. Now the fun really begins. Unstrap her, clean her up and get her ready for round two."

Livvi did as she was bid, wiping the excesses from me with a damp towel as I stood unsteadily. Lord Anthony and his associates moved into the shadows. "Gentlemen, this is Olivia from our Berlin hotel. Talented lass. She could extract a confession from James Bond. Wait till you hear this little bitch wail!"

At that point, Katie stopped me. Neither she nor Amanda had spoken so far, but Katie was trembling at my recollections. "You don't have to do this babe!" Our faces were streaked with tears and Katie's eyes were red raw.

Amanda nodded. "She does. You have no idea what it is like being able to tell someone. Unfortunately, I think this next bit is going to be the worst. Livvi is one of the best in her field."

My voice was a croak. "Not sure I can go through it again."

Amanda held out the hand not encased in the glove and I took it, trembling. "I'm pretty sure I know what she did. Just nod if I'm right, yeah?"

She went through a list of things. "She put you into the t-bar, didn't she? Spreader bar to keep your feet wide apart. Then nipple clamps and the weights to start with?"

I nodded at each thing she said and let out a mirthless little laugh. "At first I thought it was going to be nice. They felt ok until she put the weights on. I quite liked the feel before that. Then she strapped a Hitachi to my leg and it started to feel good after what they had done. Then... then..."

I faltered again and Amanda took over. "She put the clamps somewhere else, didn't she? It gets raw, doesn't it. You want to scream, but you can't. It feels like razors."

I closed my eyes at the memory and inclined my head as Amanda went on. "Then her whips and prods. Her pincers and the things she puts inside you and inflates. It's lovely when its gentle, but wasn't gentle was it?"

Again I shook my head, this time with a little sob.

"Sophie did she finish with the electric thing? The cattle prod?"

As I recalled it, it felt like that very implement was being used on me again. It had crackled and burned as she played it across my body for minutes on end and the men stood paying with themselves, laughing and taunting as I screamed and moaned. When she put it to my aching nipples I almost went into convulsions. Mercifully I passed out as she pressed it between my legs and the pain completely overwhelmed me.

My voice sounded emotionless as I finished. "I felt a cold shock as a bucket of water was thrown over me. For a second, I was dreading that I was still strapped and bound and was about to get more. It was such a fucking relief when I realised I was on the floor of the wet room. I was lying in a heap, the three men standing over me. Then Livvi pulled my hair hard until I got up onto my knees."

Blinking back tears, I had looked up into his Lordship's face and smiled when I felt like killing the bastard with my bare hands. I felt strong hands take hold of my head in a vice like grip and a German accent hissing in my ear. "Tell the nice men how much you enjoyed that."

I had swallowed hard, my voice a rasp. "That was wonderful, Lord Anthony. Thank you so much -- it was such a fucking blast!"

One by one they stood over me and I received their second loads of the night as Livvi's strong hands held me firmly, one arm under my chin, the other at the back of my head. She let go once the third man had finished and whispered something in my ear before moving away.

I was chilled to the bone by what she said, but all I could do was smile and repeat the words she had given me. "Please Lord Anthony, cleanse me of my sins."

I shuddered as I described the next few minutes, recalling vividly what it felt like to be humiliated so.

As Lord Anthony left, I heard his parting shot. "Yes Piotr, I know she's not a fucking supermodel or a porn-star -- I'm trying to show you what I can make a fucking teenage retard from the arse-end of beyond do against her will. Surely now you will see the power of this thing and start to invest?"

I lay on the floor for about five minutes, unable to move; barely able to think. I longed to cry but couldn't. I tensed as I heard the clicking of booted feet and groaned inwardly. Oh God, what now?

But this time, Livvi bent down in front of me and her hitherto almost vicious features had softened. She stroked my soaking hair and face gently and held a hand down to help me up. As I stood my legs buckled. Livvi held onto me and cuddled me in.

I wiped away a tear and looked up at Amanda. "For some reason that little gesture made me feel human again."

Chapter 6 pt 3: Amanda

At the end of her tale, Sophie's chest has heaving and her eyes were red raw. But at least she had got it out and I knew from experience she would feel better for it; some small catharsis.

Katie hugged Sophie; her own face wet with tears. "So sorry babe -- I was trying to warn you." She fingered her necklace. "It's just not powerful enough. I was breaking up inside knowing what was going to happen, but I just couldn't tell you to run like fuck!"

Sophie looked at Katie and I saw the anguish in her eyes. "Have you been with him?"

She ran a hand over her face. "Only the once thank God, way back when I was in London. For some reason he took against me. Called me a whining, skinny little colonial runt. Left me a couple of little souvenirs though." She held her arm out to show a scar just below the crook of her arm - pink puckered skin about a centimetre in diameter.

Sophie flinched as she saw it. "Oh God, I never noticed it before. What did he do?"

I sighed. "Nasty things cigar burns. I remember how long that took to heal, Katie. Believe me, I'm not trying to make light of what the bastard did to you, but there are much worse places to have them. I know from bitter experience. But his second little gift -- fucking hell, I didn't think even Anthony could be that vindictive."

Katie looked at Sophie and a single tear ran down her cheek as she held up her bracelet. I could barely hear her voice it was so quiet. "I so wanted to tell you it wasn't me."

Sophie swallowed hard. "His second gift is in that little box you keep locked away isn't it?"

Now it was Katie's turn to sob. "The fucking bastard force fed me it. Said he'd make sure I remembered him every time I took it and he hoped it would bankrupt me and eventually kill me. The bastard may be right." She got up and ran into the bedroom leaving Sophie and I staring at each other silently.

She came back wiping her nose. "First time in two years I've not thanked the cunt as I took the fucking stuff."

Sophie then knew what she had heard Katie muttering every time she took it. My darling husband made her thank him each time for making her an addict.

Katie looked in shock at her revelation. She looked at the glove in wonder. "Fucking hell -- this is amazing."

I nodded in agreement. "Indeed it is. Been trying for bloody years and finally cracked it. Also finally found a way to boost my torque, but as you have seen -- it is not all that pleasant when I do. I reckon we have about half an hour before my resolve gives and we tear these sexy opera gloves off, so we need to move fast. Questions at the end ladies... I'm going to make this as quick as I can."

I took a sip from my glass. It was working so far. I just prayed it would continue to do so.

"Ok, bottom line is our bracelets not only contain the tech to stop anyone talking about Pegasus, but they also include nasty little routines that are straight out of Tony's fevered mind. There are random perversions in there. For instance, you Sophie despise hurting Katie but are unable to stop. I was right when I said I wasn't controlling you but I couldn't say more as I am also controlled. It is the great Lord Anthony that is the main controlling influence."

I looked at Katie. "You hate being spanked and whipped, but you tell everyone how much you love it. You apparently revel in anal sex while being repulsed at the thought of it. And of course there is your compulsion to hoover up enough white powder to keep a small banana republic solvent. Almost every girl in Pegasus could tell you a similar tale, me included. Believe it or not, I detest having cum on my face." I smiled ruefully. "Which is of course why I am the hostess of our monthly bukkake parties. And for me, that's the thin end of the wedge. I've been under his control for a very long time, so the catalogue is long and ever growing."

Katie held her gloved hand up, her voice sounding tight in her throat. "Sorry to interrupt, but I can I hear her say it?"

I smiled at her. "Say what, darling?"

She looked at Sophie almost in desperation. "Please tell me you hate whipping me babe!"

It was a good few minutes before I could continue as they hugged each other, tears flowing, swearing they both hated what they had been forced to do. They both seemed so relieved. Even my hardened old heart melted and I felt a tear run down my cheek as they were finally able to admit their true feelings to each other.

However, time was tight, so I sighed, bringing them back to the matter at hand. "I've had the same conversation with some of the other girls. Livvi for instance is one of the finest Doms in the world and revels in it, but she only enjoys it if the victim is willing. Otherwise, it is completely anathema to her. She says she is so sorry about the other night, Sophie. She was trying to say something, but as ever, the fucking bracelet wouldn't allow it. That cattle prod only gets used when Tony is about. Even for her, it's a bridge too far; but like the rest of us she cannot resist."