At the Sound of the Bell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So for everything from a romantic meal and girlfriend experience, through fetish and role-play to full-on orgy, Sophie is the new go-to girl of Pegasus! Believe us when we say that she will enjoy everything as much as you, our honoured guest!"

I closed my eyes as Katie finished reading.

Her voice was low. "Fucking hell, Amanda gave you the big build up didn't she! Makes mine sound like a bloody nun! All those things -- bondage, smoking, peeing. Hell, Sophie, are you ok with it all?"

I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Katie, the only thing Amanda wrote was the bit about working with other members and my availability."

She bit her lip. "Who wrote the rest then?"

I swallowed hard. "I did, Katie. It was me."

Her eyes were wide. "Shit and corruption! Was Amanda... you know?" She tweaked her fingers at her throat simulating Amanda touching her torque.

I shook my head. "That's the thing that scares the shit out me, Katie. No -- she wasn't. It all came from me."

She blinked twice. "But you've never done half of that stuff before!"

When I smiled, it felt a little forced. "Yeah. Looks like I'm going to have to wing a few things, eh?"

Chapter 4: Katie

The night in Amsterdam was such a blast. It always was and by the end of it, Amanda and I had not so much showered as sluiced each other down before we tumbled into a deep, satisfying sleep. It was so intense, so relentless that I hadn't even given a thought to my naughty little habit all night.

Amanda always said that if afterwards she didn't feel like a ragdoll that had been in a washing machine, it hadn't been a good night. The next morning I felt like I had been washed, tumbled dried and hung on a line for a week. I contentedly snuggled into Amanda's curves as she purred in her sleep.

I hoped Sophie's night was at least half as good as ours. If Amanda's plan for her had come to fruition, it would have been sensational. I couldn't wait for Amanda to wake up so we could watch the CCTV recording from London.

I thought back to the first time I had set eyes on Sophie Lawrence a few months ago when she peeked nervously round the door of the interview room with a shy little smile on her face. She was halfway across the room and I had already made my mind up. I barely took in her breathy, slightly rushed resumé of her bar and waitressing experience. I just wanted to run my hands through that lovely long hair, feel those gorgeous lips on mine and hear her soft west-country accent calling my name as we came together.

Then I saw her in her band, Armourgeddon, in the town square on Carnival Day. Oh my Lord, I thought I was going to come on the spot. The noise they were making was hideous and I barely gave them a second look as I wandered in search of a quieter spot for a nice little lunchtime beer. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a mass of flying hair and turned to see a slim young girl with a huge bass guitar slung low below her waist. My first reaction was, 'that looks a bit like Sophie.' She had wet-look leggings on with knee length boots over the top, a logo'ed band t-shirt and a long gauzy scarf around her neck and another around her left wrist. The music was a cacophony, but she was bloody good and threw the massive guitar round like a rock legend. Then I saw past the black lipstick and eye shadow and my heart did a somersault.

Fucking hell, it was Sophie! Despite the noise, I stood there mesmerised as she threw out thunderous bass notes and did some quite impressive 'clean' vocals against the guitar-player's cave-man growls. I wasn't there long -- it was their last number and a little part of me died as she put her arm around the guitarist as they waved to the small crowd. They were still hugging as they left the stage and my beer tasted a little sour at the thought of them together.

I was so nervous about telling Amanda about her in case it all went south, but the sheer elation of seeing her do her solo act and the thanks Amanda gave me afterwards made it all worthwhile.

Then the thrill of kissing her for the first time. The sheer ecstasy of those fifteen minutes when there was nothing else in the world but Katie and Sophie - until Amanda had tapped her on the shoulder and everything changed.

I had asked Sophie how she could transform so easily -- from the shy, seemingly reserved country girl to the rock-chick bass player or the gloriously dirty little hussy who could fuck like an angel. She had shrugged. "Dunno -- I just seem to become someone else. Something takes over and either the real Sophie is suppressed or the real one comes out." She had laughed. "Just not sure which way it is at the moment!"

I was shaken from my reverie by Amanda's soft voice. I was so caught up in my thoughts I hadn't realised she was awake. She stroked my hair. "You've been giving that wall the nine-yard stare for ages. Penny for them?"

I sighed. "Just hoping Sophie had as good a night as us. Just thinking about our first time." I raised myself up on my elbow. There were times when I almost hated Amanda, but mostly I loved her deeply, and could now just about say anything to her. "You stopped us far too early that first time, you know?"

She shrugged. "Sorry darling -- you know me. I get a little impatient at times. Always need to move on to the next thing."

Yes -- the next thing. Instead of me and Sophie making sweet love, she fucked me from behind with a strap-on after spanking the crap out of me; all so Amanda could get off. At least we then had the rest of the night together and it was unforgettable.

I had been so nervous when later that night I had asked her to join Pegasus. I was high as a kite on champagne, love and something else less pleasant and the sheer euphoria when she said 'yes' transcended all of those things put together. I was having a blast at Pegasus -- the time of my life; but I needed a friend, and hopefully a very special one.

I was in no doubt now that Sophie was becoming a very special friend. I just hoped she would be there for me for a long time as my little problem was getting bigger and I needed a rock to depend upon.

I was just about to relive the first time Sophie had come into the bedroom in her Armourgeddon outfit when the intercom chimed and announced breakfast had arrived. Amanda told the girl to leave the trolley in the living room.

I sighed as I got up and went to retrieve it, trying to suppress the memory of those shiny leggings against my skin as her dark-rimmed eyes had gazed into mine. The dark liner made her pale blue eyes all the more striking and they had glistened and shone as we made love.

Amanda and I had coffee and croissants in bed and afterwards spent almost as much time licking the crumbs off each other. When she felt we had retrieved them all, she reached for her iPad on the dresser and looked at me. "Ready?"

Was I ready to see a recording of my girlfriend ticking off one, possibly two of her bucket listers? Was I fucking ever!

Then in the space of a minute came disappointment followed by sheer elation.

Amanda sighed. "Bugger -- there was a problem last night. Countess deLaunay arrived in all her glory and demanded her favourite young man. There's no saying 'no' to our best client, so I'm afraid the little liaison between Sophie and Aaron has been put on hold."

I pouted. "Aw poor Sophie. Must be gutted." I really felt for her in missing out on a rare treat.

Amanda held up her screen to me. "Doesn't look too gutted there..."

"Oh my fucking..." I was staring at a still image of Sophie, head thrown back, her hair in its usual place -- half obscuring her face. Her eyes were screwed tightly shut, mouth wide open and her hands were tugging on her nipple bars.

"It gets better..." Amanda put two fingers to the screen and swiped outwards. The picture enlarged and it showed Sophie on her knees, legs wide apart, straddling a Sybian. A short-haired blonde woman was kneeling with her head between the legs, her long tongue teasing the girl's clit. The saddle of the Sybian was shining with juices and I felt myself melting at the sight of it.

Amanda flicked to a second picture and the blonde's mouth was now wide open as Sophie squirted all over her face. We now had two more incredible images for our rapidly growing private collection.

"So little Sophie may not have had such a bad night after all. Looks like Heidi gave her a real fine time!"

Amanda closed the app and I put on a sulky face. "Wanna see more."

She slid out of bed and headed for the ensuite. "Well you can see a lot more later darling, because it has been rearranged for tonight. Heidi has a long-standing prior appointment so we have booked in a second-class substitute. A nice little foursome -- you two, Aaron and Giovanni. Don't tell her -- she didn't know about last night anyway -- it was going to be a surprise. It'll be an even bigger one now!"

I could barely contain my excitement despite the cheeky mare calling me a second-class substitute. I excitedly texted Sophie and said I couldn't wait to see her. She came back with a sad smiley saying her evening was already planned for her so she'd see me in the morning for the ride back to the Huntress. She added, 'Bucket lister number one ticked off. I squirted!'

I said I'd seen her squirting and a couple of minutes later I had a wonderful little fifteen-second video clip of her sliding slowly off the Sybian, giggling and shaking uncontrollably as she curled up into a contented little ball and Heidi took her place.

As we sat in First-Class on Eurostar bound for London, Amanda hissed at me. "Will you stop looking at it!" I was tempted to run to the Ladies but reluctantly held myself in check, saving myself for the treat to come. I must have watched it twenty times by the time we got to St. Pancras.

I managed to catch a few minutes with Heidi while we were both in the salon getting ready. Sophie had already been through and was in the bar having cocktails with Aaron and Giovanni. She was still completely in the dark, though at the moment she probably thought she was in for a torrid threesome with these two gorgeous guys.

Heidi had been my boss before I moved to the Huntress and we went way back. As we sat in makeup, she was gushing. "God, you're a lucky cow -- she's so lovely! What a bundle of fun. Wait till you see the full Sybian video -- some of the sweetest little squeaks you'll ever hear. And when she squirted... OMG!"

In her early forties and a hardened campaigner, she never tired of her job and was as enthusiastic as any of us almost half her age. However, for once she seemed less enthusiastic about the evening ahead. "I dunno, I miss out on Aaron and you get Giovanni as well. All this lovely slap on me and in an hour, I'll be on my knees in front of a Japanese business delegation." She sighed. "Oh well, at least cum-bucket Ivanka will be there to save me from drowning!"

There was a low growl from behind me and I heard Ivanka's heavy accent. "As usual, I'll be swimming in the deep end while you doggy-paddle in the shallows!"

Heidi looked over her shoulder. "Well I dunno about doggy-paddle, but I expect something doggy!"

I had gone for my hair up and a plain little black dress. This was - at least to start with -- meant to be a sophisticated evening for two couples having cocktails before dinner. As ever with Pegasus, there was an ulterior motive. It wasn't exactly a test; more an experience for Sophie in a scenario she maybe wouldn't normally find herself in. Many clients would want this sort of thing and she would soon be cast adrift on her own. The plan had been for Heidi to chaperone her but she and the guy she was to be with were unavailable due to the rearrangement. I had been drafted in along with Giovanni, who had also been in Amsterdam the previous night.

Aaron and Giovanni -- oh fuck, with those two it was bound to be a success!

As I walked into the cocktail bar time seemed to stand still. I was vaguely aware of a burble and hum from the well-heeled clientele; wafts of expensive perfume in the air, swirling dresses and sharp suits.

But all I could focus on was a table in the corner. Everything else was blurred out as if someone had applied a tilt-shift process to the scene. I could see a handsome, dark-haired guy in a tight white shirt and chinos. Next to him was a black guy in a casual jacket, his hair in short dreadlocks.

I had to grip onto the rail as I stood at the top of the three stairs down to the bar. If had I never seen Sophie before in my life, it would have been love at first sight. She was utterly breath-taking and I had to pinch myself to think that she was not even yet twenty years old. I had to pinch myself even harder to prove I wasn't dreaming and this stunning creature was really my girlfriend.

I fought back a tear and was barely aware of some of the staff I had not seen for a while greeting me as I made my way through what felt like a sea of mud towards the table. They were deep in animated conversation and despite her inexperience, Sophie looked totally at ease and was completely natural. She was wearing a shimmering silver dress with a gorgeous pendant necklace, the thick leather a lovely contrast to the sleek dress. It was the one she wore in her band and I thought of the girl I had seen on stage wearing it. She was also beautiful, but a million miles from the girl I saw in front of me now. Her smoky eye makeup enhanced her lovely pale blue eyes and there was just a hint of gloss on her coral lips. But it was her hair that was a masterstroke. It was piled on top of her head, clipped and pinned in an elaborate swirl, with one lone swathe hanging down past her left ear to her shoulder. Pendant silver earrings just added to the allure.

I was biting my lip as I reached the table, hoping my glasses would hide the tears in my eyes. Giovanni saw me and winked. Sophie was deep in conversation with Aaron and hadn't seen me approach. He put a hand on her arm. "Sorry to interrupt, Sophie, but my partner for the evening is here."

I was expecting an explosion and I was shocked at first by her reaction but soon realised that she had seen what was going on here. It wasn't just a little jolly with two fit hunks -- there was a serious side to the evening. I could see elation in her eyes but somehow, she kept her voice level as she rose to greet me. "Hey Katie, lovely to see you again. Glad you could join us!" She gave me an air kiss and I could smell exotic perfume on her. The salon had certainly done a job on her. She was utterly and consummately professional and I could hardly believe the maturity of her reaction to what must have been a hell of a shock for her.

Even when I pinched her bum as we ordered drinks she never faltered. It was only when we excused ourselves to use the little girl's room before dinner that her veneer cracked. She dragged me into a cubicle and I thought she was going to devour me whole. "God what a fab surprise. You look fucking edible in that black dress. Oh fuck, Katie my heart nearly stopped when I saw you!" She stepped back. "You look amazing - how do I look?"

I put my forehead against hers. "Once again in your presence, I am completely lost for words. You never fail to amaze and inspire me, Sophie Lawrence. I suppose the best I can do is, 'utterly devastating.'"

She smiled her cheeky little smile and kissed me on the nose. "Suppose that will do then!" She lowered her voice. "Katie, we seem to have a black Adonis and an Italian Stallion on our table. Any ideas?"

I smiled. "Skip dinner?"

"Nah, bloody starving!"

I held her by the shoulders. "God Sophie, I am so proud of you. The way you've handled this so far without any real experience is amazing!"

That little smile again. "Just wait 'till I get pissed and start a food fight!"

I took her hand, grinning. "I'll start a cum-fight with you, but maybe not in the restaurant, huh? Come on, country-girl -- let's go have the time of our lives!"

The dinner was superb -- not quite up to the Huntress's Michelin Star, but still a treat. As the evening drew on, I could see that even experienced stalwarts like Aaron and Gio were beginning to get a little hot under the collar. We decided to skip dessert and headed for the suite we had been allocated for the evening. I was about to have my first foursome that included my girlfriend and had I been wearing panties they'd have been soaking. I felt as if I had left a trail along the corridor.

Inside the room, I immediately took Gio to one side and left Sophie and Aaron to get better acquainted. I planned to get him all nice and ready for action before sitting back to enjoy my best girl get double-teamed by two amazing lovers. I'd join in eventually but this was her night and I had primed the guys during one of Sophie's comfort breaks. Gio was his usual charming self. "Why, Miss Winters -- I've haven't had the pleasure of your company since..."

I reached up and put my hands into his thick wiry hair -- it was a long reach. "Last evening?"

His dark eyes smouldered down at me and his lovely mouth parted in a wide grin, revealing perfect white teeth. "No, last night I was with a brazen little Aussie hussy and a few dozen other sex-maniacs. Not a sophisticated young lady like yourself!" Despite his name he was third generation Italian and had almost a public-school type accent.

I pulled him down for a kiss. "Sod sophistication -- I would love to go postal on you but I'm going to get you nice and hard for madame over there and finger the pink while I watch!"

I groaned as his lips met mine and he unclipped my hair. I felt it fall down over my shoulders and his roving hands and he slipped a finger inside me. I gasped and squeezed down on it. From the feel of something very pleasant pressing against me, I wasn't going to have to do much work to get him hard. Thanks to my lack of height, when someone presses up against me and they are excited, it almost goes up between my boobs and it feels fucking amazing.

For the first time I glanced across at Sophie and Aaron. They were in a similar clinch, Aaron now jacket-less and Sophie fumbling at his shirt buttons as they kissed. She was grinding herself against him, the silver dress shimmering with her lascivious movements. I'd seen enough of Aaron to know that he was extremely turned on. I grinned to myself. My necklace was not as powerful as Amanda's, and even though I knew it would happen sooner rather than later, I just wanted it to be me who instigated it.

I thought very hard about taking Aaron's erection in my mouth and touched my hand to my neck as I pushed Gio down onto the bed. As I took him in my mouth, I could see Sophie slowly sinking to her knees, smiling across the room at me. Her face was a picture as she unveiled the wonderous thing in Aaron's boxer shorts. She rubbed it slowly around her face and he now grinned across at us before suddenly snapping his head back to Sophie, his mouth wide open as she flicked her tongue at the tip and closed her lips over it gently.

Every fibre of my being told me just to mount Gio and ride him until I screamed, but I fought down the thought and rolled away from him. "Go get her, tiger!"

I got rid of my shoes and climbed onto the huge bed, leaving plenty of room for the three of them and slipped off my dress and lacy bra leaving only holdup stockings. I then watched as Gio took Aaron's place and he moved around to gently unzip her dress. I didn't touch myself until they all moved onto the bed, Sophie still working on Gio as Aaron now went down on her. She sucked noisily on Gio then pulled off and grinned at me as she let her hair fall over one eye, knowing I would not be able to resist. I began to finger myself and mouthed, "I love you," at her.

It was when, five minutes later, Aaron slid inside her that I had to join them. I had tortured myself for long enough and it was time for action. I straddled Gio at last, going reverse cowgirl so I could lean forward and kiss Sophie as she was being taken from behind by Aaron. He grinned over her shoulder and mouthed, "What a babe!"