At the Wolves' Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aomera and Aindreas went to the barbeque. Aindreas got the sense that there was something that Aomera was not telling him. When would she feel safe enough to confide in him? That was what true mates did.

"Have some ribs, potato salad and a beer. It's what I'm having." Aindreas took it all off hot from the barbecue. Then he put the food on Aomera's plate. He sat at the picnic table wolfishly tearing into the ribs. Aomera sat across from him, as she ate hers peckishly with a fork.

"You have some sauce on your lips." Aomera reached out with her napkin and wiped the barbeque sauce off his lips. Aindreas smiled. Someone was looking out for him for the first time.

That night the werewolf band covered Cheap Trick's I Want You, To Want Me. Aomera was hesitant to dance, despite the fact that she really liked the song. She didn't know anyone well enough. Still her body moved to the beat, suddenly she was surprised to find herself suddenly yanked on to the dance floor.

"Come on and dance with me, pretty lady." said Aindreas. Despite an immense sense of trepidation and shyness, Aomera found herself dancing with Aindreas. She was embarrassed and furiously blushing. Aindreas needed to be closer to his beloved. So he talked to the band telepathically to play something more romantic. After "I Want You to Want Me" the band started on "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer.

Other true mates joined them on the dance floor. Aindreas held Aomera in a tight embrace. He didn't want to let her go. But, the song eventually came to an end. Aomera checked her phone "Holy shit, it's 1:30...I've been out here too long. You probably have an early morning tomorrow looking after the town and all of that. I should head back to my RV. With that statement, Aomera grabbed her jacket and made to leave.

Aindreas didn't know what to say. He needed her to stay but he couldn't force her. Aindreas decided to entice her with a bribe.

"Please stay...just stay...thunderstorms are expected for the mountains and I wouldn't want you to get stuck. I want you to be safe. If you stay just for a week or so...I'll pay for your RV to be repaired." Hopefully, that would entice her. She was a college kid after all and could use the money.

Aomera's anxiety rose. Should she stay in this small and strange place? It was the middle of nowhere after all...what was here? LA and a summer adventure beckoned. Yet, some mysterious cosmic force deep within her compelled her to remain.

Aomera let out a deep sigh into the warm summer air. "What the Hell...I may as well stay here...I've had a nice day. Let me go get my PJs and a change of clothes from the RV. " Aomera went back to the garage to get her stuff. Aindreas went with her to watch her.

"It's chilly out tonight and it's supposed to rain...you really shouldn't spend it in the RV. I don't want you to catch a cold. Come watch a movie up in my house Aomera. Greg, Rhiannon and I were going to watch a movie." stated Aindreas.

"Sure...may as well. Let's go." she threw her backpack across the shoulder.

About ½ way through Airplane, Aomera fell asleep. She slumped down on Aindreas's shoulder and started snoring and drooling a little. Aindreas had never had anyone be comfortable enough to fall asleep on him before and he liked it. Still he knew Aomera was tired. She had long and intense day. He scooched over to let Aomera take up the entire sofa. Then he went to fetch her a blanket so she wouldn't be cold.

Hours later, Aomera woke up to the sound of bacon frying. "Breakfast...pancakes, bacon and eggs. Come and get it!" yelled Aindreas from the kitchen. He came out to the living room to fetch her.

She mumbled below her breath. "Let me sleep...this is supposed to be my vacation." But, her request went unheeded. Aindreas had found his true mate and wanted to have fun with her. They needed to play and talk.

Aomera had finally admitted to herself that she had no option but to stay in Khnocknorae Hill until her car parts came in. So she figured she may as well try to enjoy it. But, she had gotten tired of Aindreas.

He was ALWAYS there and ALWAYS following her around like a needy puppy. He also seemed to want to tell her something. Needing to escape the small town and Aindreas she went for a walk. Aomera said she needed time to think about things. So she headed out onto the vast prairie.

Unbeknownst to her, Aindreas morphed into his wolf form and followed her. He just wanted to make sure that she was alright. There were other dangers in this part of Wyoming like cougars and bears. What would happen to Aomera if she ran into one of them? Those animals could be dangerous. He was just protecting her.

Aomera walked out onto the prairie and found a big oak tree to sit by. She began to throw acorns about. Aindreas came up to her in his wolf form.

"Hi big doggie, you're one of those sled doggies aren't you? This town is sure strange eh? I seem to be stuck here for now and I don't know what I'm going to do. The mayor here.. that, Aindreas, he's awfully handsome. I just want to pin him and make out but... I can't. He's very bossy too. Townspeople do this for me, townspeople do that for me. He's always following me around. I can never get five minutes alone. Such a control freak! But for some reason, doggie... I like him. I want to be with him. I feel compelled to be with him. It's stupid isn't it?" Aomera sighed, leaned back against the tree and continued throwing acorns. What was she going to do with her remaining time in Knocknorae Hill?

Suddenly, the trauma of the past few days was all too much for Aomera to bare.She desperately clutched Aindreas' wolf form tightly in her arms. "Oh doggie, I've got lots of troubles, besides this car thingy. I can't afford rent and I've been sleeping in the college library. Sometimes, it's all just to much to take. I want something different. Some grand adventure. I don't know what it is but I'm out here looking for it. Now my car breaks down and I have nowhere to go." Aomera kept sobbing and sobbing into Aindreas' warm fur.

Aindreas, still in wolf form, wagged his tail and licked her hand. He wished that Aomera would tell him things in person. Why couldn't she trust him? He'd taken care of her. He wanted to help ease her burdens. He wanted to comfort his beloved. Aindreas knew the time to tell Aomera was fast approaching. He had lots of apprehension as to how Aomera would take it. Aindreas didn't want to lose Aomera forever. That would be unbearable.

The sun was setting, Aomera finally got up and headed back to Aindreas' house. She wasn't too keen on it but Aomera had nowhere else to go. She opened the door and entered. Aindreas wasn't there and she was hungry. So she decided to make dinner. Out of the pantry she grabbed the ingredients for spaghetti. Aomera started cooking as Aindreas came into the house.

Aindreas, now in his human form, entered his house and smelled dinner. Which member of his pack was cooking? No one had offered. He went into the kitchen.

"Dinner should be ready soon, Aindreas. I'm just waiting for the garlic bread to bake. How was your day? It's getting cold out there on the prairie. I wouldn't be surprised if you got another storm. It's too bad because I found a lake and I was thinking of swimming in it. Using my new swimsuit for LA, I've got to put it to use somehow."

Aindreas came into the kitchen. It was just spaghetti but when was the last time a non-pack member had cooked for him? He couldn't remember. It was good to have someone to come home too. Aindreas looked Aomera over. He'd love to see her in a swimsuit too. It would be an opportunity to savor her body.

"Dinner smells delicious Aomera. It's true though another thunderstorm is on it's way. We might get a flood. If you'd like to go swimming there are some hot springs around here. We could go there if you want. I'd build a fire to keep you warm. (Aindreas had his own plans on how to keep her warm but that would have to wait.)

"The spaghetti looks amazing Aomera, I can't wait to join you. Let me just grab a bottle of red wine from the cellar." Aindreas went and grabbed the wine. He poured a glass for Aomera. The couple chatted about mindless things. But, they were both happy to be in each others companionship. Dinner came to an end and they left the dishes in the sink to soak.

"Aindreas, you were saying something about a lake nearby? The new swimsuit was expensive and I'd like to use it. It looks like LA is going to be out for me. The rest of my summer vacation is going to be spent here, for better or worse."

"Well the lake is a bit out of town, you'll have to walk with me. Now you don't have a proper coat, but I have a jean jacket that you can borrow. I'd like to see you in it Aomera. I'm sure you'll look lovely. Then we'll go swimming." Aindreas went to get dressed and Aomera went to her room to get the new swimsuit on.

She came out sometime later in a white bikini and green sarong. Aomera was a vision and Aindreas wanted to have her then and there. Hadn't he been fighting his wolf long enough? Before he jumped her, Aindreas decided to go swimming with her. The couple departed for the hot spring.

All to soon the couple got to the lake. The jean jacket was not enough to keep Aomera warm against the fierce wind. Her breasts had become erect and pointed out against her swimsuit. Aindreas longed to take them in his mouth and suckle them. He wanted to worship his true mate like the goddess she was. Aomera got into the chilly water. The water flowed against her breasts. Aindreas tried to look away from Aomera's spell of allurement. It was such a tempting sight for him. Had he ever been this hard?

"Come in and swim with me." laughed Aomera. "I'm just amazed you're not cold. The waters a bit cold but the air is freezing. I think I'd have frozen to death without your jacket. Maybe you can help me keep warm, Aindreas."

Aindreas knew Aomera was just playing and still not ready for his truth. "Oh, my blood runs warm...always has." Aindreas knew he had to try something or his wolf would become fierce. So he pinned Aomera up against the edge of the hot spring. "Please trust me." he softly whispered in her ear as he nipped it.

Aomera was hesitant to be alone in such an intimate situation with stranger.. Still a part of her knew that she could trust him. Aindreas wouldn't take advantage of her. Despite the fact that she could feel his hardness against her. Aindreas was a guardian and a protector not a villain. How Aomera knew this was beyond her.

It was a sixth sense, a feeling of fate that she couldn't understand. So she allowed herself to be pinned. Aomera closed her eyes in anticipation as Aindreas kissed her forehead, cheek and finally her mouth. His hand trailed up her thigh and chest. Aomera thought he was going to caress her breasts. She wanted him too didn't she? All to suddenly, Aindreas stopped.

"Forgive me for being so forward, Aomera...you're just so beautiful and I've waited for you for so long. You can't imagine how long. I didn't mean to take advantage of you. It's getting late, you must be sleepy. We should probably head back home now." Aindreas fetched the jean jacket from the shore for Aomera. He gently wrapped her in it, hoping she'd be warm enough.

Aindreas thought as he half carried his sleepy Aomera across the stormy plain. It was the first time he'd referred to his house as home. Aomera made it a home. She cooked for him and teased him. Now was the time to tell her. When they entered he poured her the remaining red wine. He passed it up. "To warm you up." Aomera drank it down.

She was cold in her bathing suit. She was also reflecting on what had occurred between her and Aidreas. He had wanted her hadn't he? She wanted him, so why hadn't he taken her then and there. Aomera smiled at the thought of Aindreas taking her.

Aindreas smiled back, getting a sense of what she was feeling. "I have something to tell you, Aomera. I just want you to know I have your best interests at heart. I've wanted to tell you this since I first saw you. The right time was only now. Please trust me, Aomera." With that Aindreas morphed into his wolf.

Aomera dropped her wine glass in surprise. The red wine stained the carpet. But, she tossed her head back in a bitter laugh. "I've got to go now. What the fuck did you put in this wine LSD? Some designer drug? It's just my luck to wind up in some Jonestown-esque place. I was almost fooled into thinking you actually liked me. Bravo, asshole. I've got to leave now. Bye."

She stormed out the door leaving everything behind. Aomera tried to get her RV out of the garage but one of the wheels was missing. She knew she couldn't get out of Khnocknorae Hill that way. Still she was desperate to get out of this town. What in heaven's name were they doing to her? Trying to make her believe that things like werewolves were real? Ha!

The weather had taken a turn for the worse,lightning was flashing, as Aomera walked down the highway. She was desperate to hitch a ride somewhere. She knew she wouldn't make it the 10 miles to the next town in this weather.

Only a battered truck was coming, Aomera stuck out her thumb to hitch. It was nearly too late when she realized Aindreas was driving the truck. "Get in woman, you're going to get electrocuted in this weather."

Aomera was livid. Aindreas had given her illegal drugs and tried to convince her he was a werewolf. What kind of fantasy world was he living in? She ran as fast as she could away from the truck. Aindreas wolf stirred, it was finally time to claim what was his. He could no longer keep it down.

Aindreas' beloved was leaving him, so he had no choice but to try to catch her. His wolf would love the chase. Aindreas pulled the truck over and ran,as a wolf, after Aomera. Aindreas catching Aomera was inevitable. He had superior speed and strength after all. Aindreas quickly grabbed Aomera and swung her over his shoulder. His wolf side was thrilled that he had caught his prey. "Time to go home, my Aomera."

Aomera's scream was cut off when he scooped her up into his arms. She instinctively fought. Her tiny fists hammered into his back.

"Stop that! Now calm down.." Aindreas demanded his voice was so commanding it made her shiver. Fear shot through her. She'd hear the stories of women being taken captive. Raped and then killed, NEVER to be seen again.

"Don't hurt me." Aomera's voice shook with panic and she hated it. She knew she needed to be brave to get out of this situation. "Please, let me go!"

"I won't hurt you, Aomera." stated Aindreas, even though he wasn't sure of that himself. But, Aindreas didn't miss a beat as Aomera continued to strike him. Aindreas just kept on driving back to Khnocknorae Hill. She protested. "This is kidnapping! I want you to let me go."

"But, I won't. You're my true mate and you belong only to me." Aindreas smirked without humor. He wanted his beloved to understand that he loved her more than anything. This only angered Aomera more. She tried, in vain, to unlock the truck's door.

"Where the fuck are you taking me?" questioned Aomera. She was convinced she'd end up dead in a ditch somewhere. Aomera had thought she could trust Aindreas. That they were locked in some beautiful cosmic dance. How naive had she been? Aindreas actions were so wrong. He terrified her now.

"Our home back at Khnocknorae Hill, sweetheart." stated Aindreas. "You'll be happy with me once you get to know me more. It'll take time but I couldn't let you leave. I promise you'll be safe with me." Aindreas' wolf was stirring. He hoped that would be true. He wanted Aomera to be happy.

"My home is the other way, it will NEVER be with you." Aomera spat angrily. He didn't bother to answer. Aindreas knew that despite her protests soon his beloved would be making her home with him.

Aindreas hastily opened the door to his house. Aomera was flung over his shoulder. She was kicking and screaming. But, Aindreas had waited long enough for his true mate. Aindreas had to have her now. Amorea would come to understand in due time. Still as soon as Aindreas had let her go, Aomera rushed toward the door, but he grabbed her just in time.

"I want to go home. Let me go!" begged Aomera with tears forming in her eyes.

His grip was firm on her arm and he brought her close. "This is your home now, Aomera...my sweetheart."

"I'll never live here and I am not your love. And I will not be your mate. I could never marry a man who gives me drugs. It's wrong!" Aomera continued screaming at him. She saw something flash in Aindreas eyes. Was it anger or lust?

"But, it's a werewolf who can make you wet. It's a werewolf who you think is handsome and want to pin." He said with a low voice and deadly growl to his voice. He propped her onto the sofa. Angered by his true mate's harsh words, he tore her shirt and the material fell away, leaving Aomera naked before him.

"I could hear every little gasp coming from your lips at the lake, my Aomera." He said huskily. "Let me see if it is a werewolf who can make you cry out in pleasure."

Aindreas deep kiss was punishing but passionate, his lips slanting over hers as she tried in vain to push him off her. But it was no use, he was too strong, too big and eager. His tongue invaded her mouth, dueling with hers. Her inexperience only seemed to fuel his intense passion. One hand firmly cupped her face, holding her to him as he claimed her with his mouth.

He smelled of earth, the woods and something distinctly him. It made Aomera dizzy, confusing her. She shouldn't want this, yet her body reacted to him, wanting him while her mind protested.

Aindreas' other hand reached for her breast, filling his hand with her soft velvety skin. She arched to him, gasping as his thumb brushed against one hard erect nipple. His kisses descended down her neck, leaving a hot trail on her body.

"You're lovely and so sweet." Aindreas murmured. His mouth moved lower and captured a nipple into his mouth, suckling. Aomera cried out. How could she want this now? What Aindreas was doing was wrong...but it was SO right.

Aindreas moved between her legs, rubbing his erect cock against her stomach. He knew he was much larger than a human. With that thought, his fingers caressed Aomera's inner thighs, soon finding her wet feminine folds.

"No!" Amoera protested, even as her body lusted after him. He spread her legs wider, opening her to him. He slid a finger up and down her wet pussy, marveling at her softness and the desire which dripped down from her.

"Relax, my Aomera. You'll like it. I promise I'll be gentle." He cooed, as he explored her innermost parts with his strong firm hands.

"We s-shouldn't be doing this." She clung to him. "I've never been with anyone...I'm a virgin. You'll kill me!"

"Never. You're mine and mine alone." Aindreas vowed. Now that he'd found out Aomera was a virgin he was even more eager to claim his true mate. "You will soon adjust to my size. Ah, you're so wet for me, Aomera. Your scent is intoxicating. Feel how it arouses me." He rubbed his cock against her, letting the engorged head of his cock run along her pussy. He groaned, but steeled himself. She wasn't ready yet.

Aomera mewed in need when Aindreas slid a thick finger into her. His deep voice, his words were a mesmerizing spell to her. But, Aomera could do nothing. She didn't want to do anything but feel the pleasure he was giving. Slowly, he entered another finger into her.

"Tell me Aomera, do you lay in bed at night dreaming of when you would have a lover?" He asked, his fingers sliding in and out of her, stretching her further when he added another finger. By the gods, his true mate was tight. Aindreas felt guilty that their love making would be painful for her the first time. "Do you dream of what it would feel like to have a cock buried inside of you? Taking you deep? Claiming you?"