At the Wolves' Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As, Aindreas' hand continued to thrust in and out, Aomera let out a little moan of pleasure. That was music to Aindreas ears. Still Aomera protested.

"Please stop -- what are you doing to me?" She stared into his passionate eyes, hers were clouded by her desire and confusion. Aindreas could barely contain the lust of his wolf."Oh!" She cried out when his thumb touched her engorged clit. He felt her inner muscles rippling around him as she felt her first orgasm.

He pulled his hand out quickly and mounted her, pushing into her with one swift thrust.

The pain was sharp and Aomera whimpered. The pain only seemed to spur on her orgasm and she convulsed around him. Aindreas was panting, sweat beaded his forehead. He had made Aomera his at last. Everything would be fine now. Aomera was his!

"Are you all right?" Aindreas questioned his beloved.

She could only nod, though she felt so stretched by his size. He slowly withdrew and pushed back in and all she could do was gasp. Aomera watched him, riding out the waves of her release even as it started to build again. With each thrust, he buried himself deeper into her. Soon, he was buried to the hilt in her innermost parts. Aomera was his at last, he had a true mate. She belonged to no one but him.

Aindreas found her lips, capturing them in a sultry kiss as he continued to move within Aomera. She took all of him sooner than he expected and this made him harder. The sound of their flesh merging together filled the living room, along with their passionate pants and groans.

"Aindreas." She whispered, feeling her inner muscles clench around his long hard cock. She felt so full and he moved so deeply within her she could feel him touch her womb.

He moved steadily and slowly, controlling his rhythm. Aomera's legs wrapped tightly around him and he reveled in the feeling of their sweat covered bodies against each other. It felt animalistic and right. Aomera felt so good around him, just as he expected his true mate to be. He watched her now, hair spread all over the sofa, her eyes closed and her wet lips parted with each soft moan. Suddenly, her entire body became tense.

"Cum for me, Aomera... my true mate.." He panted breathlessly. "That's it, cum for me, sweetheart." As Aomera bucked, her nails dug deep into Aindreas's back, Aindreas pounded into her. With a deep groan, he emptied himself into her.

At last he had claimed her, now Aomera would realize they were true mates. She'd stay. She'd make her home here. They'd start a family together. With that thought, he rested his palm on her belly and looked at her. Aomera was staring at the ceiling. He brushed her cheek and she turned to him. Her face was full of hatred and spite.

"You've had me now. It was what it was. I hope you're happy. So let me go! Aomera hissed angrily as she turned away from Aindres.

Aindreas frowned in confusion. Why was his beloved saying this? They were true mates. "We've mated. You're mine. You belong here with me. My home is your home."

"I'll never support you, your ways or customs. You've taken advantage of me. It was some strange drug or spell. I wasn't in control." Aomera was livid. However, Aindreas had made her feel things beyond belief. She loved experiencing them. She wanted and needed more from him. Didn't she?

"It meant the world to me. You are mine, my true mate Aomera. You cannot leave. We belong together, through thick and thin. This is our home."

"I won't stay here. I'll run away from you sooner or later, if it takes my last ounce of strength... I'll escape you. You BASTARD." With that statement, Aomera slapped Aindreas hard across the face. His wolf wanted to lunge at her. But, instead Aindreas spoke commandingly.

"I CAN keep you here. I WILL keep you here. You are my true mate Aomera. You belong besides me. My home is your home. There is nothing more to say about it.

"I'll never accept you as my lover! You're nothing but a controlling cruel arrogant monster." stated Aomera.

"You hate me because I am a werewolf, some supernatural terror out of a horror movie?" questioned Aindreas. He thought his true mate would accept him and be willing to understand his supernatural nature.

"No, I don't even care about the werewolf thing. I hate you because you're wicked and have a cruel heart. You don't have a kind bone in your body. You're always following me around and you're SO bossy. Everything ALWAYS has to be the way YOU want it. PRICK!" Aomera slapped him again.

"Aomera, you're my true mate, you are going to stand beside me, help me run my house, the town and be the mother of our children. All the things in that book are true. If you run, without a doubt I will find you even if I have to hunt you to the ends of the earth. "

The dark and commanding way Aindreas said it made Aomera hesitate. Suddenly it became all too real. She was no longer safe to explore the country on her own. She was here, attacked by a man...no werewolf she had once relied upon and trusted. Perhaps even cared for.

"I hate you." Aomera softly hissed with malice. Aindreas' face hardened. He turned toward the door. Aomera could hate him for now. As long as she stayed. They were true mates and he would do all in his power to make her stay.

Aomera curled into a tight ball on the sofa and refused to cry. That way Aindreas wouldn't have the pleasure in knowing how he had affected her. Aomera's mind frantically searched for a solution. There had to be a way to escape. She couldn't stay here, forced to live with a werewolf and be his wife...his slave. This was absurd. Unreal. How could she leave Aindreas? More importantly, did she really want to leave?

While Aomera drifted off to an uneasy sleep curled into her little ball, Aindreas was upstairs repeatedly hitting his punching bag to work off his frustration. He was furious at himself, at his wolf, at life. Aindreas knew that he had assaulted Aomera. She was right to hate him. He had wronged her and he deserved all of the loathing Aomera had in her heart.

When Aindreas finally summoned the courage to go downstairs he found Aomera, still curled in a tight ball. She was slightly snoring and shivering. He picked up a heavy blanket and wrapped it around her. Aindreas couldn't stand the thought that Aomera might be cold.

He should be warming her up. It was a relief to be downstairs with Aomera. Aindreas realized that he wasn't at ease unless he was with her. Nothing was right when he was away from his true mate. Aomera stirred in her sleep. Aindreas decided to leave her to her dreams and went into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee.

Aindreas was angry when morning came and the sun when it began to rise. Aomera would wake up soon and she'd make a decision. Would she choose to stay or run? Aindreas dismayed. What he had done to her was wrong. He knew that his wolf had gotten the better of him. Why did everything have to be so fucked up?

The kettle whistled and Aindreas took it off the burner. Aomera stirred and got up at the sound. Aindreas poured a cup of coffee for her. Aomera glared at him from across the room. She didn't take the coffee.

"I'm not drinking that. I won't have anything you or anyone else in this town gives me. I have no clue what you put in it. I don't need you tricking me again. Morphing into a werewolf and attacking me. It was terrible." Aomera was moving towards the front door.

Trying to escape in a vain attempt to flee Khnocknorae Hill and Aindreas.

Aindreas watched as Aomera glared at him from across the house. This wasn't what he wanted. Aindreas didn't want his beloved true mate to live in a constant hell. He wanted her to be happy. Aindreas took a long sip of his coffee as he studied Aomera's actions. He could smell her fear. Aindreas knew that Aomera abhorred him. It wasn't because he was a werewolf either. It was how he had treated her. He knew he deserved her all of her loathing.

Aindreas took another deep sip of the coffee and stared up at the ceiling. He saw no other option. No other way forward for Aomera and him. He hated it.

"I know I can't keep you here, Aomera. I wish you'd stay but I can't make you. No matter how much I want to. But, as your true mate, I want you to be happy and have everything you need. I want to protect you. You shouldn't be sleeping in your RV or at the college library. These are the keys to my Porsche, it's yours now. This is a VISA Black Card. It has a monthly spending limit of $20,000. I'll pay it off for you every month because I love you and want you to be happy even if that means being away from me. Please take these things and be happy. Please?"

Aomera trepidatiously took the keys and credit card from the counter. She looked at Aindreas smiled and uttered a small "thank you" and left. Aomera went to her RV to grab her stuff.

When she turned around Elsie was there slightly smiling. "Hello there, Aomera" called Elise's soft voice. Elsie stood outside the garage looking at her. "So Aindreas finally got around to telling you about the werewolf thing? Let me guess he wants you to be his true mate, bear his children and help him run the town? You think you're going crazy don't you, dear?"

Amorea nodded but kept on packing. She had to get the hell out of here.

"I felt the same when I was brought here all those years ago by my Eamon." And then she laughed softly. "When I was kidnapped ."

"Did you hate him? Your Eamon..." questioned Aomera. Elsie slightly nodded yes. But, her eyes were cheerful. Elsie was reminiscing of all the passion that had existed between Eamon and her.

"For a long time. I couldn't understand why it was me he wanted to keep here. I tried to escape, but each time he found me."

"But after, your Eamon dragged you back here against your will, what did you do Elsie? Aindreas is nothing but a selfish asshole who only looks out for himself." Aomera spat bittererly.

Elsie sighed and morphed into wolf form. She was a beautiful gray wolf. " It took me a long time but I realized I loved him. My Eamon, like most werewolves, was strong-willed and protective of their mates. You feel mistreated and afraid now, but you aren't. Aindreas cares for you deeply and will do anything for you. He's just been self reliant for so long he doesn't know how to express emotions. If you spend more time with him, you'll understand. You'll find happiness and grow to love Aindreas. You two are destined for each other. You're both very stubborn ."

"Well, I'll never love Aindreas. He's such a butthead." Aomera complained.

At this, Elsie laughed. "That was my Eamon when I first met him. But, the more I came to know him. The more I came to love him. He was right about us being true mates. Eamon was my beloved. You'll understand someday." With that Elsie turned around and left. She knew it was up to Aomera to understand these emotions in her heart. Aomera needed to know how much she loved Aindreas.

Aomera got in the Porsche and peeled out of Khnocknorae Hill as fast as the car would take her. Aomera drove and drove. She tried to get Aindreas out of her head. He was arrogant, stubborn...he was an asshole who had taken advantage of her. She was right to go back home to Chicago and her life that awaited her there. Whatever it was.

As Aomera drove, she slowly admitted to herself that it wasn't much. All of her family was dead and she didn't have any friends. At least none that would care if she was gone. Sure an expensive apartment along Lake Michigan would be nice, but at the end of the day Aomera knew she'd have no one to come home to. There would be no one to be with her. No one would care or take an interest in her wellbeing.

That was the one thing she had liked about Aindreas. He had always been excited to be around her. He had treated her like a princess.

With the exception of last night, he had treated her better than she deserved. Aomera thought back on last night. It had been very rough. It had been intense. Yet, she had loved every dark moment of it.

Aindreas had taken her in such a way. He had made her his. The passion he had put into their love making was SO real. It didn't matter if he was a werewolf or a human. He couldn't have been faking that. Aomera pulled over on the side of the road and thought. She considered her future. It wouldn't have Aindreas in it. Could she live with that?

Doubt lingered in Aomera's mind. Aindreas could awaken her soul with just a glance in her direction. She thought of how sleeping in his home had made her feel cherished and so very safe. Aomera realized Aindreas was probably an excellent lover despite his arrogance and his tendency to order her about. Yet, he had let her go. Let her go back home even though he knew it meant giving up his true mate. His chance of children. What person could do that? Not a soulless monster.

Aomera knew then...the answer was obvious. Only a man that cared more for her feelings than for his own desires. A man who loved her as much as she loved him.

"Oh fuck no," she groaned out loud. Of course she loved him. How could she not. She cursed loudly. How could she be so completely blind to all his actions and what he really felt about her. It didn't matter that he had never said loving words - just called her his 'mate' as if he owned her. The thought of him commanding her made her shiver. Aindreas made her angry, but she felt more alive than ever when he did so.

What would the future be like if she would not have him around? She tried to imagine what Chicago would be like once she got back.. She would have lots of dates and boyfriends. Perhaps she would have been content before, with these men before. But now when she had experienced so much she knew exactly how good it could be to make love her soul mate. Aomera wanted a man she could wake up next to in the morning. Aomera wanted to feel strong arms around her when she slept. How would she be able to find another man like him?

Aomera knew all her efforts to find a man like Aindreas would be in vain. Aomera was sure of that. She should have known that, from the start, since she had not met anyone like him before. So, he had sorta kidnapped her. But she had enjoyed the handsome and strong man that wanted to share her bed. A part of her...a growing part of Aomera wanted this future. Aomera knew she was not good at forgiving. Still she had to admit she couldn't let one stupid action from Aindreas ruin their chance at happiness.

Aomera was still not sure she believed in this soul-mate stuff. After all how often did it turn out to be true? Wasn't it just the stuff of fairy tales? But Aindreas was definitely good for her, and she wanted him. With that thought Aomera knew she had made her choice.. She wanted him. Now, how to accomplish that? How could she go back after all she'd said to Aindreas?

Meanwhile back in Khnocknorae Hill, Aindreas sat at the bar and threw back shots one after the other. His true mate had left him. Aomera would no longer be apart of his life. She'd go off and love another. Aomera would raise a family with that man.. A family that should be his. The thought of Aomera laying with another man caused him to toss the shot glass in anger. The glass shattered and sent shards flying across the room.

Outside, the entire pack trembled. Aindreas was supposed to be their Alpha. What would they do as a pack if their Alpha's heart was disquieted. Elsie summoned up her courage and went in.

Elise spoke to him. "She'll come back...Aomera loves you even if she doesn't know it yet. You deserve happiness. Love doesn't always come in convenient packages. Everything is going to work out for the best, the world owes you that." Aindres glowered at his hands, ashamed of what they had done to Aomera. How had he lost control?

Aindreas looked at Elsie in anger. A big part of him thought she was wrong, but a glimmer of hope persisted in his heart. He thought of Aomera again. As much as Aindreas enjoyed looking out for his community and being an Alpha, he had never experienced joy that he felt when he was with Aomea. She was his companion, his whole reason for being.

Aindreas took another shot, thinking of his Aomera. He would let himself have this one day to think of his beloved. After a morning of heavy drinking, Aindreas left the bar only to pass out drunk in the middle of the street.

The wolf pack started appalled at their passed out Alpha but then turned as a red porsche drove up Mainstreet. Out lept, Aomera. She saw Aindreas lying drunk on the ground. It was quite the welcoming home present.

"Sweet Jesus, I'm gone for a morning and you're trashed. Passed out drunk, I don't believe it....well I suppose there's nothing to do now but get you back home and get you cleaned up. Help me pick him up Greg." stated Aomera.

Greg helped Aomera get Aindreas to his feet and helped the couple stumble home.

"Vanks, vor leeing heer, mera." said Aindreas weakly as he threw up on her feet. Aomera took that as, "Thank you for being here Aomera." She patted him on the back, fetched a trash can and looked on as he continued throwing up.

Finally, Aindreas stopped throwing up. He rested his head on Aomera's lap. She ran her fingers through his hair. Aindreas thought it was nice. He was glad Aomera was back but what was she doing back? Hadn't he let her go. Why was she here? Had something happened out there on the road? Was she alright or worse was this some terrible alcohol induced dream.

"I'm here because I love you, you stupid idiot. I got as far as Cheyenne before I realized that I love you. Well, I think I always knew it...but it was Cheyenne when I finally admitted it to myself. So I turned around and came back to our home." Aomera continued running her hands through his hair.

"Our home?" questioned Aindreas in disbelief as he continued puking. Was Aomera going to make this her home? Was she going to stay with him?

"Well, that is if you'll still have me...I suppose in the ½ day that I've been gone you could have found another true mate or something like that." teased Aomera as she continued gently tracing her fingers over his face.

"But, you ran before and I had to chase you. How do I know you won't run again? Aomera I want to hold you in my arms forever." Aindreas' heart was full of doubt. He wanted Aomera to remain with him. The rest of his life shouldn't be spent chasing her. Had she finally realized they were true mates? Aindreas knew he couldn't stand it if she ran again.

"You'll just have to trust me, silly." Aomera smiled at him. Aindreas realized she was right. He had to trust her a bit and give her room to roam. It was up to her if she'd stay. Aomera had to believe in the future of their relationship.

Suddenly, and much to his surprise, Aomera turned him over. Now she had him pinned like she had always wanted from the moment she laid eyes on him. She kissed Aindreas firmly on the lips, then kissed his neck all the way down to his clavicle continuing down his stomach until she reached his turgid cock. Aomera took Aindreas in her mouth just for a moment. She sucked the tip of his cock making him moan.

Before things really passed the point of no return, Aindreas spoke commandingly. "I need to warn you, Aomera...that I won't be the best true mate in the world. I have a temper and I'm used to getting my own way. But, I'll love you more than anything if you stay. "

"Well, of course I know you have a temper and you're definitely an asshole...but I don't think you're truly bad with malice in your heart. So I'll stay for now...asshole." teased Aomera as she continued kissing him.

"Exactly that's what I am, an asshole, my Principesa..let me drive you to new heights of pleasure." Aindreas stuck his fingers deep within Aomera and worked them in and out. He nipped down hard on her breast. His action caused Aomera to scream and claw at his back in divine pleasure. Her lips were against his neck, but she had yet to kiss him. Her tongue darted out to lick her lower lip, but it had yet to voluntarily taste his skin.