At the Wolves' Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me," he commanded like the Alpha he was. Without question, she dove into his shoulder, her soft lips caressing his neck. Her tongue flicked across his throat, sending chills deep inside him. She struggled against his iron like grip. Aomera needed to cum and she wanted to cum with Aindreas.

"I want to touch you. I want to fuck you, to enter you...to claim you as mine again. My true mate. But, you'll hate it. You'll leave again! " proclaimed Aindreas in frustration. Had he ever been this hard?

Aomera, still pinned, needed more and gasped. "I won't run." Aomera said it and was sure she meant it this time.

Suddenly, Aomera was lost in a sea of pleasure. He was everywhere at once. He was gentle and rough at the same time. Aindreas kissed every inch of her skin. His hands were buried deep in the taut flesh of her rosy ass cheeks. Their bodies were in perfect harmony. For a moment, the lovers saw unknown stars and galaxies together.

"Say my name, little princess," Aindreas ordered. He had never had anyone be so passionate around him.

"Aindreas, Aindreas, Aindreas. Aomera gasped out coming down from her orgasem.

Aomera wanted more and gasped. "I won't run. I'm all yours. Your true mate for however long you want me."

Aindreas smiled and entered his true mate. He was having her and claiming Aomera again.

-------