At The Wonderland Spa and Resort Pt. 01

Story Info
A pranked young man gets sent down the rabbit hole.
3.2k words
4.4
18k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,156 Followers

Alex's Adventures At The Wonderland Spa and Resort

or

Into The Looking Glass and What Alex Did There

Part One

by The Preve

"Fuck!"

Alex stood on the pier, naked and dripping water. He stared at the bare spot formerly occupied by his clothes. As of fifteen seconds ago, those clothes were now the property of Debbie and Danie Dee (the "Double Dees"), his mortal enemies, currently speeding away in their red convertible. One of them, Debbie or Danie, he couldn't tell which, gave him the finger as they sped around the turn.

Alex never could figure it out. He stayed away from the sisters and yet, ever since elementary, the twins gave him hell. Now they knew his secret spot, and a new story to tell their clique.

He didn't know how the twins found it. It was his quiet, private place. He'd fished off the old pier for years.

I think they followed me.

Nor was it the first time he'd swam in the lake. Usually, he brought his swim trunks but hadn't planned on a swim that day. The day, though, turned hot and muggy. Plus the fish weren't biting, so Alex saw nothing wrong with a brief swim. No one was about, so the swim became a skinny dip.

He didn't hear the car. He heard the giggles. He looked up from his splashing to see the Double Dees at his clothes.

"Later loser," they called, as he splashed angrily out of the water. So now here he was, "I'm fucked."

Alex went over his options.

The road's out of the question, too much traffic. He would draw unwanted attention and get hit. Cut across the field? Nah.

The field intersected with the new housing, and new families, with kids. They wouldn't look kindly upon a naked young man streaking through the neighborhood.

Alex looked about. The rowboat, he sometimes used, sat among the cattails. A copse of woods grew on the lake's other shore. An idea took shape. Yeah, it might work.

It was the long way around, but the woods would conceal him. He could sneak home that way. The only problem was the Wonderland Spa and Resort, built just last year. It catered to wealthy women, way above Alex's mother's tax bracket.

"Not above the Double Dees'," Alex smirked. The twins' family was rich, and had a stake in the resort.

It has high walls. I should be able to sneak around it, cut through the field, take the bike trail, and get back home before dark. Sounds like a plan.

Rowing across the lake was the weirdest experience in Alex's memory.

Fucking naked. This beats it all. Fucking Double Dees.

One of the main problems was the erection he got, every time he thought of the twins. Already his cock started to stiffen. Alex wasn't the only boy who thought that way, giving him some solace. The twins were double D's in more than name. Alex admitted with grudge, the Double Dees were the hottest girls in school. Everyone knew it, so did the girls.

So Alex rowed, naked; a rod of flesh spearing from his groin. He stowed the boat on the opposite shore, among some more cattails.

I'll pick it up later. Alex set off. I'll get through the forest, cut across the field, and sneak in through the back yard. No one will see.

He trotted, carefully, through the forest, mindful of his bare feet. He came out of the forest, stopped, stared, and cursed.

"Fuck!"

It was a parking lot. Not a field of tall nude-man-concealing green grass, but a flat, black asphalt, open-to-the-world parking lot.

"Shit! Where'd this come from?! I'm fucked!"

Alex knew some construction occurred in this area, but assumed they were building another wall.

On the plus side, few cars were present. On the negative, a guard booth stood just within the entrance.

The lot looked new. No fence built, yet, to block it from the woods. It still didn't improve Alex's predicament. He would have to cut across the lot, past the guard, across the street, to the field beyond.

At least the day, while hot and muggy, wasn't hot enough to turn the asphalt into a frying pan.

I hope.

He tested it anyway; hot but not burning. He looked at the booth.

No help for it. I'm going to have to streak. If I can get past him fast, I'll get to the grass before he calls the cops. Maybe he won't recognize me.

The best way, Alex decided, was to get close, and then make a run for it.

Cross my fingers, hope the guard doesn't turn around.

He padded across the asphalt. He noticed the guard seemed hunched over, focused on something.

Probably a porn mag. I can do this.

Alex crept closer, feeling the growing anticipation. His muscles tensed for the sprint.

Okay Alex, here it comes. Get ready. Get set. "Oh! Damn!"

A car drove into the parking lot. It stopped at the guard booth. It's driver talked to the guard.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuck!" Alex thought. All hopes of escape flew away, laughing mockingly as they went. It was the absolute worst thing to happen.

The car, a corvette convertible, had the top down. The driver was staring right at stark-bare-assed-naked-in-the-middle-of-the-parking-lot Alex. The young man stared back, despair etched on his face, watching his unfolding doom.

Now the driver was talking to the guard. Now the guard was reaching for the phone. Now the driver was saying something to the guard.

The guard looked at the driver, then at Alex, with a perplexed look tinged with humor. He shrugged, said something to the driver, put down the phone, and went back to whatever he was doing before the arrival of the plan-wrecking driver.

Now Alex was perplexed. What the fuck is going on?

The corvette approached him slowly, like a predator.

As the car came near, Alex noted the driver looked familiar. He couldn't quite place her.

Alex stood still, wondering if he should try a run. The car drew alongside, and Alex barely stifled a gasp. He recognized the driver. The face staring back at him, a mixture of disdain and amusement etched on it, was one he'd stroked his cock to many times in his young life.

Holy fuck! It's Jenny O'Hare! Miss August, 2003, and later Playpet Of The Year, Jenny O'Hare.

Jenny O'Hare of the silver blue eyes, the platinum hair, and the 36E-28-38 figure. Jenny O'Hare in the red convertible, smiling at the stark naked eighteen-year-old Alex Kingsley.

I'm dreaming! The day was too weird to feel real.

She looked him up and down, sunglasses lowered, lingering on his crotch. Alex's self-conscious, already at maximum burn, impossibly turned up another intensity. The impulse to cover up was overwhelming, in spite its absurdity. He blushed red and fidgeted, like a little boy. Then she spoke.

"Good grief! You're red as my car. Don't be embarrassed kid, you got a good package."

"Oh! Er! Um!" Alex's skin tone approached fire engine red.

"So, are you going to explain why you're naked in the parking lot? You some kind of perve or something?" She cocked an eyebrow, an amused smirk on her face.

Alex, still fidgeting, passed through the humiliation barrier into numb shell shock.

"I... uh... went swimming. They took my clothes," he said quietly. "I was trying to get home."

He hung his head, avoiding her eyes, looking so much the embarrassed teen, he was nearly a stereotype.

Jenny's smirk went away, but her eyes remained amused. She remembered her own humiliations as a teen.

A shame, and he's kind of cute. Why would someone do that to him? "Well," she continued, "You really shouldn't let them pick on you like that. You look like a grown boy."

In spite of himself, Alex smiled. "Yeah, I know, but their parents are rich, and the girls rule the school. All the guys have the hots for them."

Hmmm, probably the Dee girls then, not surprising. Pranky little bitches. "Do you?"

Alex blushed, "I don't know... maybe."

"So you let a couple of girls prank you, on some strange fantasy of scoring in the future?"

"... Ehhh..."

Jenny sighed, in part exasperated at the habits of young men. "Well, get in the car."

"Huh?"

"We can't leave you standing stark naked in the parking lot, can we? Don't be shy. You're not the first naked man I've had in this corvette. I'll take you to reception and see if we can scrounge some clothes. Oh, and I'd say put that away but it would sound ridiculous."

"What?" Alex started, still processing the prospect of climbing into a corvette, driven by the world's hottest pinup. Then he looked down and saw his hard cock. The talk of the Double Dees, in the proximity of Jenny O'Hare, had produced a starkly obvious effect.

"Oh!" he said, and blushed to an apple color.

"Good grief, kid. Don't be embarrassed. You're reacting naturally. So, get in?"

Alex climbed in the passenger seat, very self-conscious.

"So what's your name, kid?"

"Um, Alex, Alex Kingsley," he gulped. He tried not to look at her.

"And how old are you?"

"Um, eighteen last Tuesday. I start community college, end of summer."

"Well," she said, "The same age as when I started my career."

Oh wow! Fuck! I'm in a car with Jenny O'Hare!

He didn't notice when they drove through the entrance.

Alex wasn't prepared for the resort inside. In hindsight, he would remember his first impression as, "Suburb on steroids."

The first areas they drove through were a series of Japanese botanical gardens. The majority of the trees represented were willows and cherries. Alex remembered a visit to a botanical garden in San Francisco once. He was very impressed.

Jenny explained, "When visitors come through the entrance, they need a good first impression. This is a spa after all, a place to relax, and few things are more relaxing than a Japanese garden. So this is why we placed them at the main gates. The delivery trucks and utility areas are at the back."

"Oh," said Alex.

The gardens gave way to houses, large and spaced widely apart, with beautiful manicured lawns. The houses looked expensive as any from the Double Dees' neighborhood.

"Most of the houses are rentals," Jenny said, "Very expensive. We brought in Danish and Japanese designers for the styles. Only the very rich can afford to live here year round."

Alex gawped. The place looked like the Hamptons meets science fiction. Everything was manicured and put together. The houses were neat, tidy, not opulent but beautiful still. Alex's high school art teacher would describe them as minimalist.

The houses gave way to official looking buildings.

"And here's the headquarters," Jenny said.

The main building was big, but not imposing. It reminded Alex of building blocks, but made of glass and steel, not wood.

"We used old shipping containers to build this place. We like to recycle. This is main administration. We also keep a gym, sauna, spa, swimming pool, and other recreational areas, all cutting edge, state of the art, even experimental."

Alex just barely listened. His head still reeled from his current predicament. He didn't notice the car stop until he heard, "Alex, hellooo, Alex."

"What? Huh? Oh."

"Well, are you going to sit in my car, or do you want to come in?"

Alex hesitated, not wanting to walk into an office building naked.

"Alex, you're with a celebrity. It'll be okay, promise," Jenny smiled.

The receptionist smiled when Jenny walked in. "Miss O'Hare, welcome ba... oh!"

The very nude Alex had followed. The receptionist's smile transformed into a shocked O, with raised eyebrows and round eyes. One eyebrow cocked and the O turned into an amused smirk.

"And your guest?"

"Just a boy I picked up in the parking lot. Some girls apparently played a practical joke on him. I couldn't really just let him walk home like that."

"Giggle! Well he obviously needs clothes, I take it. I think I can scrounge some coveralls."

"See Alex? Your day's already perked up."

The young man's face brightened from its Young Werther gloom, "Gee, thanks Miss O'Hare."

"Call me Jenny." She turned to the receptionist, "So, is Scarlett in?"

"I think she stepped out for a second. Would you like me to page her?"

"No, I'll talk to her when she gets back. Let's find the kid some clothes. Alex, would you like to wait here? Oh wait, wait in the spa. It's more appropriate."

Alex, once again, was barely listening, trying to ignore the ample hooters of the drop dead gorgeous receptionist, and failing.

"Huh? What? Uh, Ma'am?"

"The spa, just down the hall, to your right. In fact, there's a Turkish bath next to the spa, and a swimming pool. If you want to get cleaned up, and take a dip, feel free." Jenny's mischievous smile made Alex nervous.

"Um, Miss O'Hare, won't the other women..."

"Oh," said the receptionist, "The spa isn't officially open yet, except for a few VIPs. We're testing a new system so the place is empty. You can clean up while we find some clothes."

Alex hesitated, but the walk through the forest had left him sweaty and muggy.

And even if I run into the others, it can't be any worse than now. Geez! How did I get into this? Fucking Double Dees! "Okay Miss... uh Jenny, thanks."

The two women disappeared into a room behind reception, while Alex walked down the hall. The door at the end opened into a stark white hallway, lit by florescent lights. Another door, at another end, brown wood paneled, stood against the white.

Alex padded to it, feeling drawn into a surreal adventure. Like Uncle Phil's mushrooms.

The door's bronze label read, "Changing Room". It opened into a large locker room, elaborate and luxurious for its type. It cheered Alex to see towels and robes hanging from hooks on the wall. Shelves on the wall adjacent, held more clothing.

"At least I'll have something to wear," Alex smiled.

He walked to the hooks and reached for a robe. Boom! A door slammed open. Alex hadn't noticed it, next to the shelves. It's color camouflaged it against the wall.

He gasped two times in quick succession. The first was a response to the sound, the second, to the sound's cause.

A tall, a very tall, Amazon with fiery red hair, and a form-fitting near painted on red dress, had stormed into the room, cramming a stream of curses so blue, Alex almost whimpered in sympathy with the recipient, into her iPhone.

The dress looked designed to emphasize the Amazon's abundant curves, long-toned legs, and jaw-dropping breasts.

"So you're fucking telling me that bloody bitch can't make it! We have a fucking contract! Looking Glass has to go off and the guinea pig's canceled, bloody cunt! Tell that slag I'll have her head! I don't fucking care if she's feeling sick. She can nurse whatever hangover or cocaine withdrawal later!" She hung up.

It took a few moments fuming for her to notice the naked young man. She was not amused.

"What the bloody fuck you doing here?!"

"Uh, gulp!"

"Well, start talking so I know what to tell the cops after I rip your balls off."

"Er, um, Jenny sent me," he whimpered.

"Jenny O'Hare? Why would Jenny send a worm like you to my locker room?"

"Er, uh, um, my clothes got stolen. She sent me here."

"Stolen clothes? In here? This is a women only resort."

"Um, I was trying to get home. She picked me up."

"Humph! Leave it to Jenny to pick up a stray. So I take it someone's getting you something to wear?"

"Yes, uh, I guess," Alex shuffled his feet nervously.

She intimidated, to say the least. Keeping his erection down, in her overwhelmingly gorgeous presence, became increasingly difficult. It didn't help matters when she walked up to him, a pensive look on her near flawless face.

"How old are you, kid?" she asked, looking him over.

"E-e-eighteen."

"Uh hmm, how would you like to earn some money?"

"W-w-what?!"

"The spa's just installed a new state-of-the-art hair removal technology. We need someone to test it. The other person bailed."

"Uh... I don't know..."

"Would six hundred do it? And it's perfectly safe."

Ka-ching! Went off in his head. Besides, after his stolen clothes and the subsequent embarrassment, six hundred dollars seemed like good compensation.

"Okay," but not without some nervousness.

The next second, the Amazon grabbed him, "Come with me," and dragged him out of the locker room. It wasn't, "Follow me," but a grab and drag, like she owned him. Alex felt too surprised and nervous to feel indignant.

She dragged him into the spa. Alex had a moment to look around, jaw dropped and goggle-eyed. The place was huge, warehouse huge.

The Turkish bath sat next to an Olympic size pool. The walls in the pool area were large plate glass windows, supported by a metal framework. Double-French doors opened into a lush garden.

Alex took it in for a split second, before the woman tugged his arm.

"Stop gawking, come this way."

Alex just had time for an annoyed frown. The woman pulled him to a wall, opposite the Turkish bath.

Open shower stalls lined the wall, with shelves containing a variety of expensive soaps, shampoos, and body washes. Plus, high thread count washcloths and towels.

The woman led him to one of the stalls and let go of his arm. Alex stared at the woman, confused. The Amazon sighed, exasperated, with a look of annoyance.

"Well, go on. I'll be back in a moment." She turned and marched away, out another door, tall, straight-backed, and oh so superior, leaving Alex annoyed and angry.

"I should just go," he grumbled, turning on the water. "Fuck this, walk out of here, run through the neighborhood, get home, go to my room, and never come out. Get away from this crazy place and these crazy women."

He was washing his hair when the lady returned. A small bottle full of brownish liquid was in her hand. It took a few moments before he turned and saw her. He gasped, startled. Her look mixed annoyance with some amusement. The woman waited until Alex rinsed the shampoo out of his hair, then handed him the bottle.

"Drink this. Don't worry, it's safe. Don't worry if your cock shrinks. It's a side effect, won't last long."

Alex overcame his misgivings, Money, remember the money, and drank it. It tasted faintly like root beer and rum, with hints of mint.

She pointed to a door. "Go through that when you're done. Don't bother with a towel. The fans inside will dry you. Go into the room after and await my instructions. I'll be in the booth above it."

She left before Alex could ask another question. He frowned, lathered up, washed, and rinsed.

The room contained vents; warm air blasted his body as he walked to the next door. They did a better job drying his skin rather than his hair.

The next room caused a slight jaw drop.

Weird, was his only thought.

To Be Continued.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,156 Followers