All Comments on 'At Woodland Pool'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a cheating cunt. Typical Reed cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Didn't feel like 1500 words

And jumping around in the bushes didn't feel like a loving wives story until you threw in the gratuitous twist at the end to reach that goal. Mediocre poker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
And four days later...

she was feeling curious, and found him exactly where she did the first time. Ended pretty much the same way too, except this time they exchanged phone numbers. The rest, who knows?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
RR

RR checks in with his usual cheating wife and willing bastard story, maybe autobiographical, maybe not. Guess old Mike just wasn’t handling his business since the bitch is cheating on him. Maybe she’s just enjoying some innocent recreational sex, in case Lue is reading this. Either way what Mike doesn’t know won’t hurt him, or her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
And her husband...

gets a member's badge welcoming him to the Wimp/Cuckold Club. I hate cuckold stories, hate cheating wives and pussy hounds. 2 star.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years agoAuthor
I had a specific girl in mind when I wrote this.

Yes, she lived in that building around 1980, had short, dark hair, green eyes and a slight figure. She was a cameraman at one of the local TV stations, but, sadly, I never got into her pants.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 3 years ago
Very Good

It may be 1,500 words, but if you worked it, there's a lot you could remove/rephrase/shift to reduce the word count.

I had a similar story of about 1,400 words, I reduced to mostly dialog to make it 750 words.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Short but sweet. Lucky guy.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 3 years ago

The only hint I had about the surprise ending was that the story is in Loving Wives. Well, that was one hot story! And yes, that was indeed the 1980s! 5* ~~ JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think you tried too hard to get to 1500 words. He came AGAIN in the apartment, but nothing was said about him coming in the bushes, just her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Short, sweet and hot

Brought back some memories of doing a bit of “pool hopping” during my teen years. We lived on a street that was one long hill. The yards were terraced and six out of ten houses had pools. We would start at the top, strip naked, then run down and slip into the first pool, those brave enough got out and continued on down the hill, jumping in each pool. By the time you got to the last pool, you were about a quarter mile from your clothes and only the bravest of the group still remained. That’s how I knew that Dannie was the girl for me. Not only was she brave enough to strip off in front of my friends, but she always made it to the last pool. We have been married 27 years this year.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 3 years ago

Consice, scandalous and FUN.

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago

It's always important to collect your shoes afterward.

And they must have made quite a mess if it's going to take her from 1:48 to 7:30 to clean up.

Lue

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago
Good story

Well done, all things important were covered.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 3 years ago

Gotta feel bad for her husband....cheating slut.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 3 years ago

You drew a very good picture to have used only 1500 words. I call it a 5***** effort.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years agoAuthor
26thNC wrote:

"RR checks in with his usual cheating wife and willing bastard story, maybe autobiographical, maybe not."

Just barely autobiographical!

Woodland Park was a great place, at least for me, to find sex partners, three of them over the course of a couple of years. The first 11 paragraphs of Screw or Bolt? https://www.literotica.com/s/screw-or-bolt are like 95% accurately autobiographical as far as picking up a sex partner at Woodland Park, and the time frame was September of 1978, though it didn't involve the pool.

One reason I can write the "cheating wife and willing bastard" stories is that I was the willing bastard, although I didn't always know, in advance, that the lady in question was married.

The cheated on husbands stories? I've never been in that predicament -- yes, at least as far as I know, as some will point out -- so I've no real experience to write about them. I have written a few, but they're entirely fictional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NICE!!!

some times you go with the moment. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

A cheating whore story...how original.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

I would have left a note under the toilet seat for her husband

Driven2ReadDriven2Readabout 3 years ago
4* But this begs another question

Yep, cheating slut, but what was the cheating slut doing out in the pool skinny dipping with a bunch of strangers? Just asking. Some might want to dismiss this as random ships passing in the nite, etc.. hubby not hurt, etc... but as I asked, why was she there - slut obviously. Hopefully hubby finds out what kind of women she it before kids...

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
2 GOOD. 2 B TRUE

but a fertile imagination does make a good tail. TK U MLJ LV NV

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago

Mr Richards, I note your comment -- a rather important one I think?

"One reason I can write the "cheating wife and willing bastard" stories is that I was the willing bastard, although I didn't always know, in advance, that the lady in question was married.

The cheated on husbands stories? I've never been in that predicament -- yes, at least as far as I know,"

.

So, as one who has on occasions provided a bit of variety for those wives of other men where you did know in advance, you wouldn't upset yourself greatly if your wife decided to also wander off the marital reservation and seek a bit of variety elsewhere from another 'willing bastard'?

.

If she does, should she tell you? Before? Or after?

.

Interesting questions these. We are all hypocrites in our own way when put to the test in this complex process of living a life with others who have expectations.

.

Lue

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Good question

Lue asks a very good question here. Not only for RR, but for others who find no fault with a man or someone else’s wife getting a little strange. Is it really as good for the goose as for the gander?

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago

why are u counting words? sounds like u just typed up 1500 words just so u can say u typed 1500 words. ur author notes are dumb sorry not reading a word count story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, just seems like when he hit his word count he just quit. Really sucks with no ending nor resolution.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I disliked this absolutely! He was innocent because he had no way to know the bitch was married.

She keeps the cheating slut title all for herself. No way he doesn’t reveal to her husband & apologize to him.

I gave this one star because the author didn’t burn the bitch so he reaps the dis.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous