At Work

Story Info
A short story about a friend I used to have.
1k words
4.21
8.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whome712
whome712
369 Followers

I left work a little early that day. It had been a long, tough day, and I was ready for some relaxation.

His workplace was just a few blocks away from mine, and I made the drive quickly. I pulled up next to the dumpster just outside the back door, locked up the car and went around to the front door.

He looked surprised to see me, but we had talked just 30 minutes earlier, so he knew I was coming. I didn't say anything; I just went past him and opened the door to the back room where he had his office. He followed me in just a few seconds later, closing the door behind him. We wouldn't be disturbed.

We didn't waste any time. I unzipped my pants and pulled them down enough so that I could pull out my cock. I was wearing panties, red ones, and I knew that he liked seeing me wear them. I was stiffening, and I knew it was time for us to play. He reached for me and felt my cock through the silky fabric. I was already hard and leaking, and the fabric was a little wet from my excitement. He rubbed the head and I felt weak in the knees.

I knelt down in front of him, on my knees, and I felt his cock through his pants. He was hardening fast and I wanted it. He unbuckled his belt and the pants button, then he pulled down the zipper. I pulled his pants down a little and then worked his briefs over his hips. He was getting hard very fast, so I had to pull the waistband out to make room for his cock to come out.

Fuck, his cock was beautiful. It was about 7 inches, pretty thin, and uncut. I didn't hesitate. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and started stroking, easing the skin over the head and teasing him with the sensations. He was so hard, and I knew it would taste so good.

I opened wide and took him into my mouth. He liked to get right to it, and he liked to cum fast. I liked tasting him and didn't mind at all. I sucked him in, and he grabbed the back of my head and pushed deep into my mouth and throat. I was ready, so I was able to get past the gag reflex and enjoy the feelings.

He had big balls that hung way down, and I reached for them and squeezed them gently. He groaned and let me know that I was on the right track. He wouldn't last very long, so I knew that in a few minutes I'd have his load in my mouth.

I kept sucking, but I let go of his balls and instead reached for my own cock, releasing it from my panties. I started to stroke it slowly, knowing that I wouldn't have enough time to cum while I was with him, but I enjoyed the feeling anyway. I hadn't cum for a day or two so I was loaded.

His pace was increasing and his breath was getting harder. He would cum soon, I knew, and I was so fucking ready.

I sucked harder on his cock, and he started really fucking my mouth. I licked my tongue all over him while I sucked, focusing on the underside of the head because I knew it was really sensitive. He was really close by this time, and started talking to me.

"You like my cock, don't you? Maybe I should come over to your house sometime and I could fuck you like the little bitch that you are. You'd like me to cum inside your ass, wouldn't you, bitch? Yeah, that would be hot. You would like to wear your panties for me and then I would rip them off of you and fuck you so hard. Oh yeah, that would be so hot."

I moaned in response, knowing that he got off thinking about fucking me. We had never done anything besides me sucking him, but he always talked about coming over and fucking. I was so horny and so turned on by this guy that I definitely would have fucked him, but he was only into talking about it.

He kept talking, telling me that I was going to get a big load, and I could feel his cock get even stiffer. It would only be a few more seconds and I would get my reward.

He came, hard, filling my mouth with cum. I swallowed as much as I could but he had a huge load today and I was having trouble taking it all. I held on for dear life while he kept shooting, and I was gulping it down. He tasted so sweet, nothing like my own cum.

He finally relaxed and let go of my head, and I cleaned his cock of all the remaining cum. He was big and thick but softer, so it was hanging down and I enjoyed the process of cleaning him.

He pulled back and I knew it was time to zip up. He tucked his cock back into his underwear, then fixed his khakis and belt. You would have never guessed that he had just fucked my mouth.

I stood up, my knees a little sore from kneeling, but it was fine. I put my own cock into my panties, still stiff and dripping precum. I would go home and jack off as soon as I got in the door. I didn't bother zipping up my pants because I wanted to play with my cock while I drove. I was so fucking horny after servicing him and I wanted to rub my cock and remember.

He was a man of very few words except for the times when he was getting close to cumming. He rarely said anything to me. But his texts would be hot and full of fantasies.

He led me out to the front of the store and I said, "Next week?" He nodded. I smiled and he looked embarrassed.

I left, driving home and enjoying the taste of cum that was still on my tongue. Oh fuck, it was so hot to service him. I miss that guy.

whome712
whome712
369 Followers