Athena Grows Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like to be ready for anything," she giggled.

* * * * *

The next three weeks passed in a blur for Athena with the new term starting at school. She was also learning all the tricks involved with Flint's Ducati and her anticipated license exam. Topping it off was learning that Freya was pregnant, as was Brianne. She was going to be a double-aunt before too long, which excited her. She also couldn't think of those two having a baby without picturing it for herself too. It seemed very far away as several things had to happen before that took place. She had been thinking of one of them a bit more lately.

March quickly came, as had the license and mid-term exams. Flint had gone on a three day trip with his father as Bill Edgar was still working on getting his son involved with the business, and the trip was designed to show the growth possibilities he was sure would interest Flint.

It did leave Athena feeling a bit rootless, as she always did when he was gone. But Freya had invited her over for lunch and then some shopping.

"How come you're home during the week to do shopping?" Athena questioned.

"Had an early doctor's appointment, so I took a day of sick leave. Thought you might like to hang out a little."

"All good?" Athena questioned. "Boy or girl?"

"Right on schedule and none of your business yet," Freya laughed.

"That's great. I can hardly wait."

"So, how are you doing?" It was Freya's turn to question.

"I hate it when Flint's gone, even for a day."

"Grig goes to those multi-day physics conferences, and I miss him. Then he comes home and fills me in on all that happened, which doesn't mean a whole lot to me. Maybe he should talk to you, Miss Physics."

"I'm not quite at Grig's level yet," she laughed.

There was a pause in the conversation, and Athena was chewing her lower lip. Freya spotted it.

"So, what's bugging you there."

"Oh, just something," Athena replied, her cheeks pinking a little.

"Oh my gosh, Athena. You don't blush, so this must be important. Should I guess?"

"Don't you dare. I just need to suck it up and ..."

"And?"

"I'm going to say something, maybe ask a question, and you tell me it's none of my business if you want, okay?"

Freya giggled. "Okay," she said, anticipating what was coming.

"You and Grig defied things and hung out together through most of that school term, didn't you?"

Freya nodded.

"So, did you ... I mean ..." Her voice trailed off.

"Have sex during that time?"

"Oh, god, Freya. That's none of my business. I'm sorry." Now that face that rarely blushed was flushed down onto her neck.

"We did," she replied simply. "And you're wondering what you and Flint should do. Knowing Flint, he's waiting for you to lead the way, to somehow let him know what he's, well, allowed to do?"

"Yeah, for sure." Athena blew out a long breath. "We get to making out and, well, it gets hotter and hotter, and his hands start to roam ... and they stop. And I'm not sure what to do."

"What do you want to do?"

"My body is quivering and shuddering, and I want him to go ahead and do what he wants to do."

"But you don't tell him that, right?"

"I don't say to stop."

"When he stops, you go along with it, though."

"Um, I guess I do." She was looking intensely at Freya.

"It's kind of like riding the Ducati. He starts off, and he's going to go that safe speed until you tell him to go faster. Then, it's up to him."

Freya was zeroing in on Athena.

"Have you tried to touch him?"

"Oh, god, no."

"Why so timid. That doesn't sound like Athena." She watched Athena's expression change again. "You're scared to death, aren't you?"

"Does it show that much?"

Freya giggled. "Let me level with you, okay?"

Athena's turn to nod.

"You're absolutely beautiful. Any, and I mean any guy would give anything to have you as his girl."

"Freya."

"It's true. Flint is falling in love with you and you with him."

No denial of that from Athena.

"It's a big commitment, isn't it?"

"It is. But I'm willing. At least I think I am. No, I'm sure I am. Freya?"

"I think he doesn't want to chance anything that you might not like. So, tell him or show him what you'd like."

"Guh." More chewing of her lip.

"When does he get home?"

"Eight o'clock tonight."

"I think you should start doing that at eight-o-one."

"I will," Athena said, trying to sound decisive. "Let's go shopping before I have a nervous collapse."

At seven-forty-five, Athena retrieved the hidden key at Flint's house and let herself in. It was a warm day for March, and she hadn't worn a coat, simply a flannel shirt, black slacks, and her Nikes. She took a deep breath as that was all she had worn.

She flipped on the TV for lack of anything better to do but couldn't sit down to watch. She paced the living room until she heard the sound of a car in the driveway — Bill Edgar dropping Flint off.

She heard the key in the front door, and it opened.

"Whoa!" Flint exclaimed. "What a perfect surprise." His arms were quickly around her, and they kissed. When Flint pulled away, Athena put her hand behind his head and pulled him back to her. Her kiss now was more fervent, her tongue probing to his groan. Their tongues played together as her courage mounted.

They collapsed on the sofa, more moans and groans accompanying the kisses. His hand was on her waist when she grabbed hold of his wrist and tugged it up her body.

"Athena?" he groaned questioningly.

She pulled the hand to her breast, the answer to his question. Two or three wonderful caresses and his head pulled back, eyes wide.

"Athena," he questioned again.

"I guess I forgot to wear one," she said, finding his lips once more.

There was a brief pause, and she knew he was pondering this sudden change and deciding how to react to it.

"We can get a snack or keep doing this," she teased, her deep breathing apparent, her heart pounding inside her.

"Shit, Athena." He was staring at her, an unbelieving expression on his face.

He moved toward her until their lips met, and his loud groan made her body tingle from her toes to the head that was now desperately returning his kiss. She felt his hand touching her again, deliciously squeezing her breast. As their tongues caressed and teeth nibbled, she took hold of her shirttails and lifted them slowly.

His hand was on her bare stomach and sliding upward, leaving a trail of heat as it moved. It was getting closer, and she was surprised at the intensity of her desire for it to reach its goal. As his fingers closed around her breast, she thought she might melt. For long seconds he massaged and squeezed. Then his thumb and forefinger closed on the nipple, rolling it gently.

Head on her shoulder, mouth by her ear, he mumbled, "Athena, what ... I mean ... I don't know what I mean," he said, toying with her nipple as he spoke.

"I thought it was time."

As she said that, she began unbuttoning the shirt, watching as she did it, wondering who was doing it. All the buttons were undone, and she waited.

A hungry smile crossed Flint's face. Looking at Athena's face, he took hold of each side of the unbuttoned shirt and began spreading them, eyes locked on Athena's. He was getting a shy smile from her.

With the shirt wide open, he dropped his eyes.

"Shit, Athena," he murmured, looking from one to the other. His head was shaking, and his chest was heaving, his eyes wide. Quickly he met her eyes.

"You have no idea, do you," he said, staring at her breasts.

Not sure what to do or say, Athena was quiet, nearly overwhelmed by the looks she was getting from Flint. When he didn't move, she decided.

"There's more," she said, the breathiness of her voice very seductive.

A luscious smile from Flint as he bent down, carefully pulled her Nikes off, then began to work on the button and zipper of her slacks. She twisted her body to help him reach them, then closed her eyes as they slid down her legs and off. He held out his hand and pulled her to her feet. They were nearly eye-to-eye, and he stepped back, devouring her from head to toe.

"Athena, they say some women are breathtaking, and, right now, it's all I can do to breathe."

"Flint, I ..." She stopped, not wanting to ruin the moment for him. And from the way she felt and the way he was looking at her, she knew there was only one thing to do. She turned and headed toward the bedroom, Flint right behind.

"As good from the back as the front," she heard him say as she felt his hands on her butt. She slowed to go through the bedroom door, and his hand slid between her legs. She'd had fantasies, even watched a tiny bit of porn on her computer, but this was real, his finger pressing against the wetness of her labia. Fantasies hadn't prepared her for the feelings tearing through her body as his finger moved back and forth. She wasn't sure her legs would hold her up.

"The bed, Flint," she gasped and moved, hoping her legs would carry her there. Thank the lord, his hand moved, and she made it across the short space to the bed. As she climbed on, his hands spun her so she was on her back. He gently began to spread her legs, eyes locked to hers, waiting for her to stop him, she was sure. Not only was she not going to stop him, she was instead going to help him by spreading her legs nearly as wide as they would go, waiting for she didn't know what.

Flint began to climb onto the bed, but she held up her hand to stop him. A surprised look leaped to his face.

"No, no," she said softly. "Don't worry. It's just that ... you have a lot of clothes on."

His expression changed to an excited smile as he pulled his shirt off, then his shoes. As he started on his pants, she spoke again.

"Flint, come up this way." She was patting the bed beside her head.

He made his way around the bed as she rolled onto her side. He stopped as she reached out and began working on the button at his waist.

"I need some fun, too," she said, opening the button and then, little-by-little, lowering the zipper.

He helped her by lowering the pants and kicking them away, standing beside her in his boxers, now bulging outward. She raised her eyes to his and smiled.

She had seen her brother's cock by accident, but she was sure it didn't look like the one she was about to uncover. The girls at school had talked about "huge ones" and "tiny ones," but she had no useful reference for comparison.

She took hold of the waistband and began sliding it down his hips. She knew she needed to be careful and took hold of the front and pulled in out and down. It was right in front of her face, long and hard, the tip red and shiny ... and wet. She quickly pulled the boxers down more until they dropped to the ground, and Flint kicked them away. He hadn't moved or said anything, but she could see his stomach tensing with his breathing.

She kissed it. There was a massive groan from above her head. She kissed it again, then, almost instinctively, and opened her mouth to allow that head to slide inside, her tongue circling around and around its smooth softness. Very deliberately, she worked her lips further and further down that shaft, savoring the slightly salty taste until she knew it was nearly to her throat. She'd heard of that, the deep throat thing, but wasn't sure she was ready. But Flint was doing something.

"Athena, I'm going to die here, and I'm not quite ready for that ... or something else that might happen."

He freed himself from her mouth, rolled her onto her back once more, then climbed up, moving over her one leg until he was between them.

"Tell me what to do," she cautioned him and heard a chuckle in return.

"You'll know," was all he said as he lowered himself to his stomach, his face inches from her pussy.

Now her eyes were wide as she realized that he was seeing what no one else, other than her gynecologist, had seen. She could feel his breath against her, then his fingers, first just touching, and then spreading.

"Athena?"

"Just do it," she gasped, ready for him.

"Athena?" he questioned again.

In answer this time, she raised her hips toward his face.

Flint spread her labia once more, then slid a finger inside and withdrew it.

"Again," she moaned, her hips pulsing gently.

This time two fingers penetrated that very warm, very wet, and very inviting opening.

"Flint, Flint, don't stop. Oh, shit."

As his fingers began moving in and out, her hips moved to the same rhythm. His face moved closer to that pink nugget that he craved. His tongue touched it, and this time her hips jumped.

"Oh, fuck," she said, and he wondered where that had come from as her language was usually free of those words. But he wasn't about to slow down or stop, either the tongue or the fingers. He closed his mouth on her clit, her sweet taste deliciously satisfying. Her body was writhing at his touch, and he began to feel a tightening around his fingers. Her moans were more intense and, almost before he was ready, he felt her spasm around his fingers, her moan now one extended tone as she orgasmed with an enticing squirming of her hips and buttocks.

She lay still for seconds, panting loudly. Flint rose up on his elbows, watching her. Athena opened her eyes, not sure whether to be satisfied or embarrassed. Flint wasn't about to give her much chance to think as he reached past her to a drawer in the bedside table. A small square package appeared in his hand and was quickly open. When he looked at her, he saw a questioning face.

"Flint, the first time, I don't want it to be a hunk of latex. I want it to be just you."

"Athena, we don't —"

"No, no," she interrupted. "Just one or two ..." Her voice trailed off.

Flint kissed her as he slipped back between her legs. Surprising him, Athena's hand went between them and grasped his erection, pulling it to her opening as their eyes were locked together. He pressed forward gently, the head parting her labia, finding a wet and entrancingly warm and welcoming home. A quiet gasp from Athena. He ran his arm under her legs and lifted them until they rested on his shoulders.

Flint pressed his hips toward her, filling her tightness as he did. When his hips bumped against her butt, her eyes opened, and her nose flared with her labored breathing. Out slowly and then a second thrust, followed by a third. When his erection pulled free, she groaned. But the condom was on, and he was back inside her more quickly than she could imagine.

"Athena," he gasped as he bumped against her again.

With her legs off his shoulders, she was able to use her arms to pull him against her as his hips began to move. What she had been afraid might be painful was filling her with ecstasy. His movements were quickly intensifying, his grunts beside her ear causing her to squeeze him even tighter.

"Oh shit ... oh, shit," he mumbled as she felt his body tense. Suddenly his nearly frantic thrusting stilled, and, along with his deep groan, she could feel his cock twitching inside her. If it was possible, she squeezed him even harder. They were joined together, and she loved it ... and him.

She could feel his breath on her ear, his weight partially supported by his elbows. But the feel of him solid against her was exhilarating, and she was ready for more. She turned her head and kissed his cheek and heard something, like a deep humming sound. Carefully, Flint pushed upward and rolled to his side, still against her.

"Now I know what all the girls are talking about," she whispered.

Flint lifted his head and smiled. "How about knowing a little more?" he said, a crooked little smile on his face.

"What do you mean?" What kinky thing was he about to do, she wondered.

But it wasn't kinky at all as he was quickly back between her legs, his face buried against her pussy, his tongue working once more.

"I don't think I can stand it," she groaned. "I've never done more than ..." Another loud moan as his lips closed on the pink and swollen nub, two fingers again probing that wet and very hot opening. "Oh god, Flint. I can't ... please ... "

He was relentless, licking, sucking, probing, over and over. Her hips were rolling from side to side and up and down, so much so that he was having a little trouble staying where he wanted to be.

"Flint," she groaned from deep within her, "please ... I'm going to die ... stop, please stop ..." Her hips rose slowly and stayed up, pressed against his face. "I'm going to come again." He felt his fingers being squeezed over and over, tiny squeals coming from her with each squeeze, and this time her legs closed around his head, her hands in his hair.

When her moving stopped, her legs relaxed, and he raised his head and saw her closed eyes, her breathing ragged, but a smile on her face.

"I've never come twice," she said finally, not sure whether to be delighted or embarrassed.

"How about three?" he teased.

Her eyes widened. "You wouldn't."

"No, I wouldn't, but you could." His head was moving toward her again.

"Next time," she pleaded, her hands on his shoulders, holding him at bay, not realizing what she had just agreed to.

He gave her clit one more flick with a finger, and she jerked.

"Flint," she squealed. "Pervert. You just like to see me jerk."

"You ever used a vibrator?" he questioned innocently.

"No," Athena said, an astonished look on her face.

"You might like that," he laughed.

"I think I'd like anything with you," she said. "And if you'd crawl up here, I'd seal that with a kiss.

Flint moved up beside her, and she gave him a long, tongue-laced kiss. When she released him, she licked her lips and smiled.

"That's me, isn't it?"

"I expect so, ma'am," he answered.

She giggled. "I guess if you can taste me, I can taste myself." She let her eyes drift to his crotch. "If you take that thing off, I think I'd like to taste you again."

"Athena, you don't —"

"Take it off," she interrupted decisively.

Flint sat on the edge of the bed, carefully removed the condom, used a couple of tissues, and lay back beside Athena. She started to move.

"Wait, stop right there. I wish I had a picture of you just as you are, hair mussed, body glistening ... nipples hard and that beautiful muff, let alone the long legs that are curled up under you. But, no pictures. I'm sure I can remember."

"I trust you," Athena said, biting her lower lip. "You can take a picture."

The adoring look she got from Flint when she said that nearly took her breath.

"Someday, maybe," he said, rolling onto his back.

Athena smiled as she took hold of his semi-erection.

"It's cute now. Am I allowed to say that it's cute?"

"As long as you don't say it's a cute little thing."

"Men have a thing about that, don't they?"

He grunted out a "yes" as she kissed the head for the third time.

"Tell me if I'm doing something wrong, okay?" she said, gently stroking him.

"As long as you don't bite, not much you can do —"

His words cut off as her mouth closed around his growing erection once more, her lips moving down its length, then back up, her tongue sliding over his frenulum with each movement. She knew to keep her tongue extended as he moved deeper and deeper until she felt a tickle against her throat and thought she might gag. She wished she'd practiced that before now but knew she would, probably tomorrow. His moans and groans were nearly overwhelming. One hand found his balls and gently caressed them to an even louder groan from Flint.

"Oh, fuck, Athena," he began to murmur before saying, "gonna come." She knew it was her choice now, but if he could taste her, she could taste him. A frantic "coming" and she wasn't slowing until she felt the liquid hit the back of her throat, his cock pulsing over and over. It was strange ... it was exhilarating ... it was a texture she had never experienced before, a mild saltiness that she found strangely enjoyable. New feelings, new tastes, new textures. A new world.