Athena's Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, talk. Only a little bit. Are you a virgin?"

Athena looked away for a moment, then answered in a small voice: "Yes."

"All right. You know I don't care one way or the other, but if this is your first time, I think we might want to go slowly. We don't need to go all the way tonight, and if later you change your mind..."

"No!" Athena shouted, then more quietly: "No. We've waited long enough. I'm not a fragile flower who you're going to hurt, and I'm not impulsive or flighty. This is what I want, and I know you want it too. Please...please just...just take me. I'll tell you if I need to slow down."

Hearing those words coming from my little sister's mouth in that pleading tone pulled at my heart and my cock. There was no way I would be able to stop this.

I sighed, then stood up, taking Athena's hands and pulling her with me. I put my hands under her sweater and pulled it up slowly. She shivered but did not resist, raising her arms to make it easier. I set it on the table and took in the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen.

I knew that Athena was in good shape. I had no idea what effect that would have on me. Her belly was taut with firm definition and just the hint of abdominal muscles showing. Her curves were graceful and smooth, athletic if not voluptuous. Her breasts were small, well-shaped, and proportioned, with hard, dark nipples. Her natural skin, always pale, seemed to glow in the harsh kitchen light. I needed her, and she apparently felt the same because she stopped waiting for me to act and began to pull frantically at my shirt, unbuttoning it with clumsy speed. I let her and felt more desired than I ever had been.

Once my shirt was off, Athena surprised me by tweaking my own nipple playfully, which sent a shiver down my spine. Then I could wait no longer. I pulled my sister into a fierce kiss, crushing her into my chest. She wrapped her arms around me and clung to me. I released her mouth and moved on to her cheek, and then her neck. I nipped and felt her gasp.

"You're going to leave marks!"

"Good," I said, consequences the farthest thing from my mind. I took Athena by the hand and led her to my small bedroom. I forced myself to slow down and got on my knees before her. I unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped them. I pulled them down, looking up at her. She stood nervously, uncertain, but excited. A flush had spread over her whole chest.

Athena's legs were, unsurprisingly, well defined, and muscular. I'd seen them before obviously, but never this close and never this much of them. She wore small, black panties, and I wonder if she genuinely planned for me to see them. I caught the scent of her arousal, and for a moment, my only thought was seeing more of her, but she stopped me with a nervous question.

"Do I look all right?"

"What?" I said, genuinely perplexed.

"I mean...I don't look too...I don't know, too muscular?"

"Athena, you are without a doubt the sexiest woman I have ever seen in my life, and I will fight anyone who says otherwise."

Athena laughed, delighted, and amused.

"You've never fought anyone in your life."

"Maybe I just never had anything worth fighting for before."

Then I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down gently. She stepped out of them. Finally, my sister stood before me naked and vulnerable. God, she was shaved too. Completely. I guess she really had planned on going all the way tonight.

"Uh," Athena said, "w-what do you want me to do? I'm not very um, hey, what are you...oh fuck...oh, fuck yes..."

Athena was saying something, but I ignored her and started to kiss her on her thighs and mons. I stood and pushed her on the bed, on her back, then knelt between her legs again and began to lick and kiss her swollen, sensitive lips and clit.

"God, you taste so fucking good...and I'm not sure I've ever seen someone so wet..." I couldn't believe that I was saying these things to my little sister, who I loved dearly, but I needed to. I couldn't stay silent while I was pleasuring the most perfect woman alive.

"Oh, god...that feels so good. No one has ever...oh fuck, Od, I'm...oh god...OH GOD..."

While Athena spoke, I gently and slowly inserted a single finger. There was no resistance from a hymen, but I hadn't expected one for someone so active. It was easy to tell by her reaction, however, that no one other than herself had ever put their fingers inside of her. Her back arched and her legs held my head in place, almost impossibly strong, which only turned me on more. I alternated my tongue and finger, gently exploring her and her incredible taste.

Athena's hands entwined in my hair and gripped with sudden strength, her whole body was taut and quivering. I heard her, but I couldn't see her, my head down, my hands holding her thighs in place. She moaned and then cried out and then screamed, something that I'd never heard from any of my lovers before her body collapsed in sobs. I kissed her thighs as they released me and moved up next to her, her body still tensing and releasing in aftershocks. Her hand shot out and held mine as another one took her. I kissed it and waited, as patiently as I could.

Athena's breathing slowed, her body relaxed, her eyes closed. I wanted her so badly, but I felt strangely content watching her like that, her breasts settling, her face relaxed and at peace, her natural smile breaking through. I sat there for a long time, just watching her and caressing her smooth, firm, stomach. I decided that if she passed out now, I would let her sleep. Ath smiled then as if she could read my thoughts. Her eyes fluttered open.

"That was amazing, Od. I've never...I mean, I didn't even know that it could be like that..."

"No one had ever gone down on you before?"

Athena shook her head silently then blushed, looking away shyly.

"Their loss," I said simply, "you taste great."

"Oh my god, you can't just say that!"

I chuckled.

"You're such a virgin."

"Shut up!"

"But you are!"

"I can't believe I let you go down on me."

We stared at each other for just a moment and then burst out laughing. It was an old conversation, in a way. Just an older brother making fun of his little sister, but in a friendly way. We were safe from judgment or censure. We were free to be ourselves.

We were free to be in love.

We spoke for a few minutes, our hands intertwined. The words were trivial, but the feeling wasn't. I could tell, without a doubt, two things. One, Athena really wanted to get me off. Two, she was utterly exhausted. I decided to be a gentleman and pulled her up close to me so that she could sleep on my chest like she had before.

"Love you, Od," she said dreamily. "I just...need a rest. Then I can do..."

She trailed off into sleep.

"Love you too, Ath."

I watched her sleep for a long time. I was still hard, and a bit frustrated, but it was worth it, for this perfect moment. At last, after a long while, I fell asleep as well.

* * *

"Hey, I'm leaving," Ath said quietly. She was dressed entirely in fresh clothes, while I was still asleep, just in my boxers.

"Shit, wait, I'll come with."

Ath shook her head.

"No. You rest. I want to come back later and...um...spend the day with you. If that's all right."

Ath met my eyes after speaking the words, but then looked down and blushed. What she really wanted to do later was clear to me, and I wanted it too.

"God, yes. I don't have class today."

"Good. Well, I should be back in two hours or so. Wish me luck."

I stood up quickly and embraced her, kissing her briefly on the lips, surprising her with my speed.

"Good luck. I'll be waiting."

* * *

I got up, showered, and dressed in record time. I had two hours, but I wanted to make the best of it. I hopped down the stairs in my building and went a few blocks in the opposite direction of where Ath was going. My destination was a deceptively large bodega, where I knew I could find what I needed.

Wishing a half-hour, I had returned with several bags of fresh ingredients, juice, and milk. I wouldn't start cooking until she was on her way back, so I took the additional time to clean my house a bit more, getting rid of dust, and generally working off some nerves.

I wanted to impress my little sister. Which was weird, because no one knew what kind of slob I could be better than her. Maybe I just wanted to be sure and take the time to tell her that she was special. She had been a bit edgy about the other girls in my life, and I never wanted her to worry about her place in my heart. Or my bed, for that matter. Athena, ever thoughtful, texted me, letting me know that my idea was the right one.

On the way back. <3 Hungry, you want to grab breakfast?

I smiled and got cooking. By the time she came in (without knocking, as was her tradition), her omelet was on the stove.

"Oh my god, you jerk. You didn't have to do this."

Athena's admonishments were tempered by the size of her smile.

"I wanted to. Yours has bacon and three kinds of cheese, by the way."

"Fuck. I mean...I kind of wanted to blow you before, but now it's definitely happening."

Hearing my adorable little sister drop that line was too much. I almost dropped the pan.

"You can't just say stuff like that," I said, plating her breakfast with some difficulty. I put her food in front of her with narrowed eyes, before pouring her some orange juice and starting my own food.

Athena was laughing now, pleased with the effect that she had on me. Obviously, she had time to think about revenge for my words last night.

"You should have seen your face. Anyway, I might have said it to shock you, but I wasn't joking. I really want to try...um...going down on you after last night."

"You don't owe me, you know. I...I really do want you, but I don't want to rush you."

Ath was quiet for a moment before responding more seriously.

"Did you...um, fantasize about me?"

"Yeah. I did. I do. Does that bother you?"

"No," Ath said, giggling again, embarrassed, "It's great. More than great. Did it occur to you that I might have fantasized about you, too? That I might have wondered what your cock tastes like? Or what noises you'd make if I did a good job pleasuring you? I really want that. I want to show you what...what a good girlfriend I can be for you. If you let me."

It hadn't occurred to me. Now I couldn't stop thinking about her being alone at night, thinking about...me. She would be exploring herself with her fingers with one hand while the other squeezed and tweaked her breasts, just as I would have.

My little sister had cum on her fingers, thinking about me. How many times? I was turned on but also, maybe strangely, humbled. I never thought of myself as someone worth loving that much.

"God, Ath," I said, finally, joining her at the table with my own omelet. "I...no one has ever said anything like that to me before."

In reply, she gave me a not-quite-shy smile that promised much and kept eating.

* * *

After we ate, Ath insisted that I relax while she did the dishes, something that we fought over endlessly as children. Meanwhile, I sat on my somewhat old couch and wondered what kind of date I should take my sister on. Or was that even what she wanted? Did my sister want to just stay in all day? If so, I was more than open to the idea. I was suddenly glad that I'd bought extra stuff for lunch and dinner.

On the chance that she wanted to perhaps have something like a real date, I started looking through movie times, museum hours, and other activities that you could find in the city in the middle of a weekday. I was a bit distracted when she came into the living room, tossing the apron she had used in the hamper. She stopped in front of me and waited for just a moment. I was about to stop what I was doing when I found my phone taken adroitly from my grip and tossed rather haphazardly onto my beat-up coffee table.

"Hey," I said, by way of both reaction and greeting as I looked up at my sister. She didn't respond, except for a hungry look that I'd never seen before. Her lips were slightly parted, and her eyes were half-lidded. She was breathing hard already.

Without a word, she straddled me on the couch, grinding against me shamelessly as her mouth found mine. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her hands entangled in my hair. My hands found her tight, firm ass and squeezed it harshly. She moaned into my mouth.

I stopped worrying about movie times.

We made out like love-starved teens, my hands rubbing her back and ass, her leaning back and letting me maul her neck and move my hand under her shirt. There was no more thought of brother or sister, of relations, or possible consequences. There was only that moment and what we needed so desperately.

"Fuck," I said as I stripped her shirt off and began to nibble and suck at her breasts. I unbuttoned her jeans, and my hand disappeared into them. I felt her wet heat, and I had never been so hard. I was ready to strip her tights off and fuck her right there. On the sofa or the floor if needed.

Ath had stopped moving, however. She was clearly aroused still, but she was frozen, arms wrapped around my back, head buried in my chest. I felt her quivering with nervous energy, and I knew that she wasn't ready to cross that line yet, no matter what she'd said earlier.

"Too fast?" I asked gently. She nodded.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I know that I said I was ready last night, but..."

"No need," I replied. "I'll wait as long as you want. It would be easier if you weren't so damn sexy, though."

"Flatterer. Well...I mean, I'm not ready for...you know...yet, but I did say I wanted to go down on you. Will you let me?"

"Um. Yes. Please."

"I'm not very good...I mean...I've never even tried except on some vegetables. God, that's so embarrassing."

"Cucumbers or Zucchini? Never mind, I don't need to know. Don't worry. Just...just do what comes naturally, and I'll tell you what I like, all right? Remember, it's me. I love you, and I want you."

Ath stood up and laughed.

"Does it make me sick that hearing my brother actually say that is somehow hotter than it was in any of my fantasies?"

I shook my head, not having a witty response to that particular question.

Athena got on her knees in front of me and looked up at me. Her smile turned from confident to shy again, and I wanted to wrap her up in my arms. I wanted to protect her forever. I wanted to ravish her until she cried out. I wanted her. She leaned forward and rested her hands on my thighs, the lowness of my couch making it easy for her to look down at my cock. Maybe I'm biased, but it seemed larger than it ever had been as she wrapped her small hand around it. It was undoubtedly the hardest that it had ever been. I groaned, and she released me in surprise, before giggling and grabbing me again.

Then, slowly, she moved down. At first, she just experimentally kissed the head of my cock. I gasped. She looked up at me, seeking approval, and I nodded. That's how it went. She nuzzled my cock, and I loved it. She licked me from root to tip, and I moaned. She started to move her hand up and down, and then, slowly, unsurely, began to lower her perfect, tight lips around my tip. I groaned so loud I think I might have scared her a little bit. Then she stopped.

"Am I doing all right?"

"Yes. God, yes. Please don't stop, Ath. I need..."

Then she was back on my cock, moving with more speed now. She couldn't get me very deep, and nor did I expect her too, but she kept trying. As her mouth moved up and down, her small left hand worked up and down closer to the base, and her right gently massaged my balls. There was no way she was doing this spontaneously. Had she read erotica or a guide online? Did she do it to learn how to best blow her older brother, who she wanted to please more than anyone in the world? That thought drove me close to the edge.

I bucked my hips up and plunged deeper into her mouth and even her throat. I didn't want to, but I was losing control. Ath didn't resist or try and stop me. She didn't even shake her head or say no. She just rode it out, looking up at me with her deep brown eyes. Ever since she was a little girl, she'd wanted my approval. I guess that she still did.

Just for a moment, my mind took in the whole site before me, as if I wasn't getting close to the strongest orgasm of my life. I saw her, the most beautiful woman in the world, her toned bare torso leaning forward, my cock in her mouth. Her hands were back on my thighs, and I could see that rather than try to get a breath of air, she was going to try and keep pleasuring me. Not only was she not fighting me, but she was also diving down on my cock, now, forcing her throat around the head of her brother's cock. My cock. When her perfect cupid's bow lips touched the root of my member, I lost control.

"Ath!"

I didn't really give her any warning, just a sudden shout, but she just sped up her movements. I came, pulse after pulse of hot, sticky cum filling my gorgeous little sister's mouth. I heard her choke and gag but then swallow, over and over. She drank me down like my seed was the best milkshake that she'd ever tasted. She ended with a little gulp and then released my cock. A trickle of cum ran down her gin, and she wiped it off with a careless swipe of her hand. Then she smiled sweetly, before looking a little more uncertain.

"Was I good enough, Od?"

I almost laughed at how amazing she'd been for her first time, but I knew how that would have been taken. Instead, I nodded. I wanted to speak, but I was breathing too hard. Ath noticed how worked up I was, and that made her smile even more. All she'd cared about was getting the man she loved, off.

How was she ever this perfect?

* * *

After she was done, we both got dressed again, and she climbed up into my lap. I held her, and we made out slowly. I don't know for how long we sat there, talking about nothing, making each other smile and laugh. It wasn't like any other afterglow I'd ever had. I guess love made it that way.

After a while, I remembered what I had been doing before Ath so wonderfully interrupted me.

"You want to go see a movie?"

Ath rolled over to look at me, excitement playing in her bright eyes.

"Really? Like a real date?"

"Exactly. And if anyone sees us, it won't be too weird. Plus, it's dark...

"Oh, I see. You just want to take your little sister somewhere that you can feel her up, you perv." Ath's words were harsh, but she was grinning in approval.

"You said it, not me," I rejoined. "Seriously, though, it might be nice."

"All right."

We went out together into the day. It had turned drizzly and crisp, the skies gray, but it couldn't bring down our mood. It took everything we had not to hold hands openly on the street. We were in the city, and close to the university where I attended. Too many people knew my entire family on sight.

Still, we could brush against each other. Or find reasons for our hands to drift together even for just a moment. We didn't even try to stop smiling in any case.

When the lights went down in the theater, all that control and caution went out the window. My hand ran slowly up her leg to her crotch. Her small hands reached out and grabbed mine, but not to remove it. Instead, they held it in place as she ground against it.

1...34567...9