All Comments on 'Atlantea Ch. 08'

by NervyPleat

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 2 years ago

I suppose the only concern I have at the moment, is that he goes very quickly from being a beloved and serving an integral role in the household, to everyone and him not even discussing the idea that he's needing a visa to get to this new location. Which at least to me heavily implies he's not going to be able to do better than maybe visit the old manor with his nieces and the family of mothers with months in-between.

In other news, is Harvard actually a well respected physiotherapist/ sports medicine college and I don't know it? Seemed kind of weird to me that would be his go to response, but I'm extraordinarily ignorant in most things so meh?

Aside from that I'm a bit disappointed in Jason and crew for not thinking about the Sherlock Holmes principal a bit more. Hyper secretive and uncommunicative country that no-one can find any information on. Strange idiosyncrasies of speech, culture, knowledge, fitness, worldview and even language. The language of which also happened to be only located and derived from a single nigh-impossible to locate source and nobody even really sits down to face it? ~Though since this is just from Jason's perspective, and he's just a good ole boy not really interested in making waves, it seems more likely that it just wasn't brought up to him.

Sorry, I've rambled on long enough and then some. Thank you for your wonderful story. Looking forward to more of it. You and yours Be well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNervyPleat@NervyPleat
I recently moved back to the neighborhood I grew up in (Feijenoord). Before that I lived 12 years in Chicagoland. I love football (aka soccer) and am happiest when my team wins and Ajax/PSV lose.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Atlantea Ch. 07 Previous Part
Atlantea Series Info