Atlantea Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Jason," she said, after recovering from her third climax, "I really owe you now. Just tell me what you want. You can have, um, anything you can see."

With her legs still spread in front of me, and her pussy and anus exposed, this was a bold statement. I was very aroused by this point, and considered fucking her, but something she had said earlier had put my mind on a different track.

"Would you mind sitting up?"

"Okay," she said, not sure where this was going.

Once she had done so, I looked into the breast holder Phoebe had constructed. There was a thin layer of milk covering the bottom. She got up, stood next to me, and peered in.

"Sorry," she said, "Another mess. I can clean it up."

"No need," I said, ran my finger along the bottom of the compartment, and put it into my mouth. I detected a faint, slightly sour taste, which drove me wild with desire.

"If I can really have anything, I'd like more of your milk," I said.

She looked surprised, and I felt worried she would not agree.

"You don't," she said, pausing before continuing, "want to fuck?"

"Oh, I do, but I want this even more right now. Does it gross you out? My ex-girlfriends all thought it was strange."

Natasha bit her lower lip and looked up at the ceiling, as she thought it over.

"No, it does not gross me out. In fact, it sounds nice. I really hate those pumps, too. So, if that's what you really want, then sure. I just feel like it's not much of a way to pay you back for all you've done already."

Although I was still wearing pants, she could see clearly how aroused I was. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. After sitting on my bed, with her back against the headboard, she laid a pillow along her right leg, then motioned for me to lie down, perpendicular to her legs. My lips were right under a thick, cylindrical nipple.

"Do you know how to do this?" she asked gently.

"I think so?" I said.

"Okay, go ahead, Jay."

I took her nipple into my mouth and began to suck on it, with rapid, greedy intensity. She immediately pushed back on my shoulder and I disengaged.

"Sorry, Jay," she said, "But that is not how it's done; it might hurt me, even. Let me show you. Make a big O with your lips, and suck in as much of my boob as you can. Get my nipple into the back of your mouth, then push it against the roof with your tongue."

I did as she instructed, and after a few false starts, she was happy with the positioning.

"Now gently suck, keep your tongue pressing upwards, and flatten my tit at the same time; you can squeeze the milk right down your throat. Or spit it out if you like, I won't be offended."

I began suckling, slowly and gently.

"Ooh," she said, "that's much better. Let me check the seal."

She stuck a finger between my lips and her breast.

"A little tighter, Jay," she advised, and then, after I adjusted, "That's perfect. Ooh!"

I was looking up at her face to see calm washing over her features.

"This is better than any fuckin' drug," she said happily.

I let a little milk collect in my mouth to taste it. It had the same watery, slightly sour taste I'd detected earlier, but I loved it just the same.

"Your milk tastes wonderful to me, Natasha," I said, temporarily disengaging from her teat.

Milk continued to spray from her nipple and I saw a look of annoyance sweeping her visage. She stuffed her boob right back into my mouth and held the back of my head until I had assumed the correct position.

"Liar, I've tasted it myself," she said, and then I saw her face relax, "But you're sweet for saying so."

I shrugged my shoulders, as, with her massive breast in my mouth I was not in any position to defend my sincerity. I continued nursing for about ten minutes, in a state of utter bliss. While I had enjoyed sucking on Calista's breasts, and had apparently been doing it wrong, nothing compared to actually drinking breast milk for the first time in my adult life, and I felt a new level of rapture I had not thought possible. After a while, Natasha's face grew concerned.

"Are you okay?" she said gently, "Do you need to stop?"

In response, I merely continued to suck, staring into her eyes.

"I see," she said, with a grin that seemed to reach her eyes.

After draining her right breast, I re-positioned the pillow onto her left leg, and scooted down so that my mouth was right under her other nipple. It had been leaking a steady stream of milk the whole time.

"You sure you can handle more?" she asked, "There was a lot in there!"

I was too enraptured to speak, so just took her boob into my mouth in response. This time, I reached up and gently massaged from the top of her breast downwards, helping the milk flow.

"Shit," she said, as another wave of oxytocin hit her.

She reached over with her left hand and slid her fingers under my pants, gently stroking my dick.

"Holy mother of fuck," she marveled, "Phoebe was not kidding."

"Mrph?" I said through the mass of flesh in my mouth.

She seemed to take my meaning, thankfully.

"No, they weren't telling me how big you were, I just overheard them talking about you. You come up more than you'd think."

She continued to stroke my penis for the next five minutes, but then she withdrew her breast, much to my disappointment.

"Okay, if you want any more milk it's gonna be with that monster cock inside me," she said.

She gently pushed me onto my back, and pulled off my pants. My dick was sticking straight up, as I looked longingly at her dripping left nipple.

"Hmm," she said, "This might be tricky."

Gingerly, she straddled my waist and began to lower herself down. As the massive head of my cock breached her canal, however, she cried out in pain.

"Ouch, shit!" she said, pulling back up. "I guess I'm not ready for that thing yet. Fuck, I wish you'd been there so I did not tear!"

Frustrated, she pulled away.

"I have another idea," I said. "Lie on your back and grab the back of your thighs."

She looked mystified, but, eager to please me, complied without question. I knelt down in front of her and brought my lips to her swollen pussy.

"Are you sure you wanna do that?" she asked, "It might be gross down there. And I'm sorry again for not shaving."

"You'll taste divine," I said.

It was true; in fact her pussy had the same clear taste I'd only savored once before, with Alicia. I teased her for a while, mostly kissing her outer lips, which were covered in a scratchy layer of pale blond hairs. Then I dove in and began to lick inside her canal, occasionally driving up to her clitoris, but only briefly.

"Pull harder on your thighs, Natasha," I requested, "And bend your right leg, get your foot right behind my head."

Once I felt her foot resting gently above me, I reached for it with both hands and began to massage, pushing up through the soles of her feet. When I got to her toes, I focused my tongue on her clit, licking it repeatedly with short, rapid strokes, punctuated with occasionally strong sucks.

"Oh my God oh my God oh my God!" she screamed.

'That seems to be her go-to phrase when cumming,' I thought.

I was rewarded for my efforts with a face full of fluid. It was warm and flavorless, and I greedily drank it all down.

"Other foot, please," I said, once she stopped panting and shaking.

We repeated the process, and this time when she climaxed I did too, shooting my sperm onto the sheet. With only minimal stimulation from rubbing up against the bed, getting her off, and drinking her juices, had pushed me over the edge. She had a dazed look on her face.

"Natasha, can you sit back up so I can finish drinking your milk?" I asked.

"Whatever... you... want," she said, mechanically.

I helped her get into position, and arranged the pillow so that I'd be under the left nipple again. I began to suckle and was rewarded with another loud moan from her, as the let-down sensation hit. I sucked for a full fifteen minutes, without pause. By the time her left boob ran dry, it seemed like I had drunk at least half a liter of milk, although it was hard to say for sure. I looked up at her face and saw the dazed smile was still there. Then I tilted my head back and noticed a stream of milk arcing out of her right nipple again. Repositioning the pillow, I scooted back to finish off the new milk that had accumulated there. For good measure, I suckled at her left for a final minute, just to make sure both tits were equally drained.

"Whoa," she said, lying back. "Can I take a nap?"

Before I could answer, the exhausted nanny's eyes had closed, and was breathing soundly through her nose. I pulled the comforter over her and tucked her in.

* * *

Late the next day, a group of us were sitting around the expansive, wood-paneled living room of the main house. Natasha was nursing Phoebe's daughter, Clara, on one breast, and her own son, Daniel, on her other. Alicia was sitting next to her wife on the couch, and was breastfeeding their daughter, Isabella. We heard the mail being delivered through the slot in the front door, and Ruby, the only unencumbered person at the time, went up to fetch it.

"Hey, there's something addressed to you!" Ruby said, upon her return.

She tossed me a stiff manila envelope. It had my name on it, but did not seem to have been delivered by the post office, as there was neither stamp nor return address.

"It's gotta be from KGB's mystery consulate!" Alicia crowed, startling her nursing child.

After transferring Miguel to Ruby, I opened the envelope and slid out the paper inside. It was an invitation to interview for a graduate position at the Institute of Physical Culture at Diamandis University. My face must have fallen while I was reading it; my concerned friends interrupted me halfway through.

"What's wrong, Tee?"

"It's just from some weird, uh, graduate school that's trying to recruit me, I think?"

I read on, my heart sinking until I got to one of the middle paragraphs. It read, "Contingent upon final acceptance into the program, a student visa to our country will be granted for the duration of your studies."

"Oh my god! This looks like it!" I said, as my heart soared.

I pumped my arm into the air. Although the constant attention from my friends, and the sheer joy of seeing my offspring be born had taken the edge off of Calista's absence, I had never stopped missing her, almost every moment of every day.

"So whadda ya gotta do?" Ruby asked.

"Huh, this is weird, kinda cloak and dagger. I have to show up at this address on Friday at 11AM, with my passport, and without any electronic devices, it says."

"Well," Ruby said, "if we don't hear back from you, we'll call the CIA."

"Can you even call the CIA? I don't think they take calls." her wife asked.

* * *

The following Friday, I showed up at the downtown coffee shop located at the address on the envelope. I brought the letter, and my passport, with me, but left all my electronics at home. Precisely at eleven, a tall woman with long black hair walked in. She was wearing black slacks, a gray silk blouse, and had a shawl draped over her shoulders. Incongruously, she was wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap. She obviously already knew what I looked like, as she walked right over to my table.

"Jason Walker?" she asked in a now-familiar accent-less English, holding out a hand.

I stood up and we shook.

"May I sit?" she asked.

I nodded, and she took a seat. She had high cheekbones, and a V-shaped face, and thin lips, giving her a Native American look.

"My name is Xanthia Iraklidis," she said, shaking my hand, "it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise," I replied.

"I am going to be your admittance advisor, should you choose to go forward with the process of applying to the Institute."

Xanthia had a smooth, soft voice which reminded me of Rosalind's radio DJ voice.

"Before we get started, I'm sure you have questions, and perhaps I can answer some before we get into details?"

"Well, I have a lot of questions, but the main one is I've never heard of 'Diamandis University', and I don't even know where it is."

She gave me a sympathetic look, with a smile that curved up towards her dark glasses.

"That is a reasonable question, but unfortunately it is not one I can answer until you are further along in the application process. What I can say, however, is that we are confident that you will be convinced, before making a decision, that the university has no equal."

"That's kind of a strong statement! You mean, like, better than Harvard?"

She laughed.

"Yes, better than Harvard. It's funny how you Americans always ask that!"

"I guess my other question is... I'm trying to get a visa to visit the country my girlfriend is from; can you tell me if that's where Diamandis University is?"

"Technically, I cannot tell you that either," she said, slightly sadly.

However, as she did this, she took my hands in hers. They were warm and smooth. At the same time, she nodded her head vigorously.

"Well, I guess that's all my questions for now, then," I said, "What comes next?"

Still holding my hands, she explained, "This next part is going to be difficult, and I want to assure you that what you are about to experience, should you choose to, is not reflective of the overall values of my country. It will be necessary for reasons of national security, and I promise that the need for such measures will become clear in due time."

This part sounded rehearsed, as if she had said it many times before.

"Also," she continued, "I will be with you every step of the way."

She squeezed my hands comfortingly.

"So what, am I going to be tortured or something?" I asked, semi-jokingly.

"Oh no!" she assured me, "But it may be... uncomfortable, and... you will have to trust us."

"Well, since this is literally the only way I can ever see Calista again, I don't have much choice, do I?"

Xanthia did not answer out loud, but again nodded her head.

"With your consent, I would ask that you join me in the SUV parked outside. It will take us to an undisclosed location. The windows are blacked out so you will not be able to see where we are going. This will ensure we are not followed and that you won't know the location of our... office. At that point, you will be given a medical exam, followed by a lie detector test, then followed by additional tests to ensure that you will integrate well into our culture. Is that acceptable to you?"

I shrugged; I would move heaven and earth to see Calista even for ten more minutes, so this did not sound too bad to me. I paid for my drink and we walked to a large Mercedes SUV that was illegally parked in front of the café.