Atonement

Story Info
A coworker makes up for missing a project.
3.5k words
4.3
7.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Aria walked into the gym, I turned and raised my arms to her. 'Oh, good, you're alive!'

She laughed. 'Hi, Jason! Yeah, sorry about that. One kid gets sick and brings it home and the next thing you know everyone's sick. And now I'm a single mom again, I've got to deal with it all myself.'

I heard the bitterness in her voice; her ex had left only two months ago. 'But the kids are feeling better now?'

She nodded. 'Nothing a week of sleep, kiddie syrup and saltines couldn't cure.'

'That's good,' I agreed with her. I picked up my weights and started my set of bicep curls. 'Could have used you last week.'

She blushed. 'Shit, the check run. I'm sorry I wasn't there to help. How did that go?'

'Almost double the normal number of checks thanks to that Marquette fiasco. Got them all in, only took ten hours of overtime.'

'I'll bet that paycheck will look nice,' Aria said.

'Oh, yeah,' I finished one set. 'I'm getting a new console.'

'Which one?'

'Which ever one isn't sold out.'

She laughed again. After a few months of sour grapes, it was nice to hear her happy. 'Well, I owe you a few coffees, at least.'

'And some baked goods!' I replied as she walked by.

She left me to my weights and headed over to the open section of the gym. Now to be honest, when I say gym I'm being really generous. It was a crappy little thing stuck into an unused suit in our office building: craigslist weights and treadmills in a room with that yellow office carpet that was fashionable when my parents were kids. Most people paid money to get into the big chain gyms nearby, with their newer equipment and the TVs running in the background, but this crappy thing was good enough for those of us on a budget.

Aria started stretching, getting ready for her yoga poses. I turned away from her. Not that I didn't find her attractive. In fact, I thought she was one of the beautiful women I'd ever met.

Aria was almost forty but looked ten years younger, at least; a trait she inherited from her Asian background, along with tan skin and dark hair. She was almost a foot shorter than I was, and despite having given birth several times looked as fit as a cheerleader. She really was beautiful.

A few times over the years, she'd caught me staring. Sometimes she would chide me with a joke; other times I provoked a sterner response. Since her ex left I'd taken steps to avoiding looking any longer than necessary, and since her gym outfit was about as tight as a single man could hope for, that meant putting equipment between me and her.

I continued my reps, looking at myself in the mirrors that every gym hung from the walls. I wasn't terrible looking; tall, over six feet, but lanky as all hell not matter how much I worked out. Pretty average face, I'd say. Average everything; nothing to get excited about.

I finished my weights and moved on to the treadmill. Thankfully it faced away from her workout area, so I couldn't stare. I just put on my true crime podcast and jogged. About ten minutes later she moved to the treadmill next to mine; there were only two, so it's not like there was a choice in the matter. She had her own earbuds in, listening to some audiobook or another. It's how we usually ended out morning exercises, silently jogging next to each other.

The ritual continued when the cloak approached 7:30 and we stopped to get ready for work. The gym had two small shower rooms, side by side, where we'd go to clean up and change. This time, however, when we were taking out our earbuds and grabbing our bags to change, she grabbed my arm. 'Jason,' she said, quietly.

'What's up?' I asked.

'I was thinking about how to make last week up to you.'

'We already have an agreement,' I replied. 'Coffees, and maybe some baked goods.'

She smiled. 'I think we can do better than that.' She reached out and took my hand. 'Come with me.'

She led me into one of the shower rooms. They were not much more than five feet by five feet, with a shower head in one corner. A partition separated the shower from a small alcove with a bench and some pegs for hanging clothes to keep them dry. A full length mirror hung from one of the walls. It was well cleaned; the building did a good job at that, thankfully.

We had never been in one of these together before. My mind was reeling at the possibilities of what she might be thinking; even in a space not big enough for me to lie down in, I could think of a lot. Or maybe she was having a joke at my expense.

That must be it. A joke.

She closed and locked the door. 'Put your stuff down and have a seat,' she said. I followed instructions, sitting on the bench. She put her own bag down and rummaged through it, pulling out a bottle of lotion. 'Ever tried this?'

'No, I don't use lotion much,' I said. Which was true, but sounded ridiculously stupid given that I was locked in a shower with a beautiful woman.

'It's a lotion I use before I get in the shower. It helps keep my skin soft. I've been using it since high school. I like having soft skin.'

'Sure, I get that,' I replied, still sounding like an idiot.

Aria smiled at me, a pleasant sort of smile. Helped me feel that whatever was coming, it wasn't a joke. 'You rub it in before the shower, then wash. It's pretty effective. I was thinking, to make up for last week, I'd let you rub it in.'

'Sure,' I said. Best to say few words, lest I continue sounding like an idiot.

'Good,' Aria replied. She handed me the bottle. 'I should get ready.'

She took a step back and pulled off her shirt, revealing the sports bra underneath. She dropped her shirt to the floor, then ran her hands over her breasts and down to her leggings.

'You've thought about this before, right?' she asked.

'Not this exact scenario,' I said. 'But yes, I've imagined this.'

Aria started moving her hips seductively, then turned around. She bent over, pulling her leggings down and exposing her butt, covered only by the underwear she'd worn during her workout. She stood and turned back, now clad only in her underwear. She had shaved her legs, I noticed; a month ago she'd mentioned she had stopped after her ex-left, but she had started again.

'What should I remove first, Jason?'

'Your bra,' I said quickly.

She ran her hands over her bra-clad chest. 'Remember that red top I wore? The one you couldn't keep your eyes off of?'

'I remember you snapping your fingers to get my attention,' I said. I worried for a moment this might be the joke, the 'haha! got you!' part of some prank.

'Well, you were being obvious,' Aria said. She slowly pulled her bra up, revealing a stretch of underboob that last far too long before her breasts broke free, jiggling to a stop right before my face. 'Kind of like now.'

'Well,' I stammered. Nothing cool or suave came to my mind. 'Yes, I am.'

Aria dropped her sports bra to the floor and put her hands on my shoulders. 'Want to slide off my bottom?'

I brought my hands up, hooked her thong at her hips and slid them down. Her pubic hair was maintained, shaved into a triangle and trimmed short. She was now completely naked and standing in front of me.

'What do you think?' she asked. 'Does it measure up?'

'My fantasies were never this intense,' I said. I shifted on the bench and realized I had a raging hard on. Aria saw it also and smiled.

'Get the lotion,' she said, turning around. 'Start with my back.'

I opened the lotion and poured a healthy helping into my hand, eyes roaming over her backside. Her toned legs, shapely buttocks, and her soft back rising to her shoulders, looked about as perfect as I'd expected. She glanced over at me and winked.

'Go ahead.'

I started at the small of her back, rubbing the lotion into her skin. Moving up her spine to her shoulders, I felt her tremble at my touch. Her skin was so soft it felt like a crime to touch it. Or an honor to touch it. That was better. It was an honor.

My hands reached up to her neck and over her shoulders, moving underneath her black hair. From there I moved down her back, reaching around her ribs getting the lotion in on her sides, and she giggled. 'Sorry, ticklish.'

'I'll bet,' I said. I continued working on her skin, lowering towards her butt cheeks. 'This part might take a while.'

Aria giggled. 'Not too long, I hope. We have work in a bit.'

I smiled and massaged the perfect bottom that stood just before me. It took my time, gently rubbing every square inch, from one hit to the other, from her back to her thighs. I felt her trembling again, and noticed her breathing had increased.

'Having fun?' I asked.

'Mm....,' she replied. 'Done back there? We still have to do the front.'

'Then, yes, I'm done.'

Aria turned around; again I was presented with her firm breasts and her trimmed bush. She put her hands on my shoulders and lifted her leg to the bench, the knee right at my face. 'Make sure to get the legs.'

I kissed the knee. 'Yes, ma'am.'

I started at the ankle, moving up her calf to her thigh. She was highly aroused now; her eyes closed, her breathing heavy, she made little whimpering sounds as I worked the lotion in. Her hands dug into my shoulders, and from my position I could smell her excitement. I stopped just short of her pussy.

'Next leg.'

Aria actually wobbled as she switched legs, steading herself only by gripping my shoulders. I followed the same sequence on her other leg, starting at the ankle and moving up, around her knee and up her thigh. I stopped just short again, only this time Aria shook her head.

'Don't stop, keep going.'

I did so. I slid my fingers the last few inches up her thigh and into her wet pussy. I thrust two fingers inside, curling around to find her sweet spot, while my thumb found and press her clit.

Aria collapsed on me; she threw her arms around my head and buried me in her breasts, riding my hand like a bronco. I wrapped my free arm around her to keep her body close while, my other hand squeezing and rubbing in time with her bucking. Aria moaned, trying not to be loud as she shuddered on me. When she finally came, she hugged my head so tight I thought I was going to pass out.

She stopped bucking and arced back, her deep breaths thrusting her breasts back at my face in rapid succession. I was still supporting her weight, catching my own breath back after near suffocation by cleavage. I removed my hand from beneath her and held on to both her hips, letting her just rest for a moment.

'Holy shit,' Aria said. She gripped my shoulders and brought herself upright. 'That was intense.'

'Yeah,' I agreed. 'You okay?'

'Not a great position for that,' she laughed. Then she tilted my head up and kissed me. Not a chaste kiss, either. A full on, tongue swirling passionate kiss. I felt her body through the thin cloth of my workout shirt, her tits pressed against me. The fact I hadn't cum yet was a surprise. Finally she broke it off and looked at me.

'Thanks for that,' she said.

'No problem,' I replied. Somehow, I felt a bit more confident after the last few minutes. 'Mind if I play with your breasts?'

'Take off your shirt, first,' she said.

I did so while she readjusted, finding a more comfortable position straddling me. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, thrusting her breasts back towards me face.

Free from having to support her weight, I paid full attention to her tits. I massaged one while I suckled another, then switched side to avoid giving too much attention to one. I touched underneath her breasts, and kissing my way up to her neck and back down to the next. I was thoroughly enjoying myself.

Aria was also enjoying my work, and I felt her grinding on my legs. Some of her weight was caught on my shorts, dragging the material across my raging hardon. I was maddening.

'Look,' I said, 'I'm about to go crazy here. Can I, or can you -?'

'You want to cum?' Aria asked, looking at me through half-closed eyes.

'Yeah.'

She looked about and stood up. 'Still use that giant beach towel?' I nodded. I was six feet and I liked having the size after a shower. 'Get it out, and take off your pants.'

I handed her my towel; she laid it out on the floor and pulled a pillow from her bag. I had my pants off quicker than one could blink, and when she was done setting up the towel and pillow, she turned back to see my erection staring right at her. She stood and stepped over to me, one hand pulling my head down to kiss her, the other stroking my cock. Then she put both arms around my neck; I pulled her hips in close, and we just kissed, my cock rubbing into her stomach.

I moaned. Not going to lie. It was hot.

She stopped kissing me. 'Jason, you can fuck me, but you can't cum inside, alright? Come on me, or on the floor, but not in me, okay?'

'I thought your tubes were tied,' I replied.

'Yeah, but I don't want your seed spilling out of me all day at my desk. Not inside.'

'Yes, ma'am,' I agreed.

Aria had arranged the towel diagonally across the shower room; she laid down, her head on the pillow, her legs opened. I stopped for a moment to take in the view and she waved me in.

'Come on, Jason. I need this as much as you do.'

I knelt before her and leaned in, positioning myself. Aria reached down and guided me in; I followed her lead, trying to keep my balance so I didn't fall over. A moment later the head of my cock felt a naturally warm embrace and Aria sighed. 'There it is,' she said.

I shifted my legs to get the best position, resting my weight on my arms. My face was inches away from Aria's. I stared into her eyes and made my first thrust.

Her eyes widened ever so slightly, and her lips let out the barest moan. I almost came right there. That I didn't was due to...lord, I don't know. Some ancient god of orgasms intervening on my behalf.

I started thrusting, a slow temp to begin. Aria 's body rocked in tune with my, her head rolling against the billow into the corner of the room. Her hands locked around my neck and her eyes shut. I let mine wander; taking her the way she bit her lip, the way her breasts jiggled in time with my thrusts. She started moaning with every movement.

I was beginning to question how much longer I could go when her arms tightened and pulled me in. I had a lower my forehead or she'd driven me right into the wall. I found myself kissing her shoulder as she shuddered around my cock, a long low moan rising to a high squeal in my ear before she went limp again.

That was it; I had my chance and took it. I pulled out and started cumming, stroking myself to completion. The first short flew long and coated Aria 's left nipple and breast. The next few landed on her stomach, the last falling on her trimmed bush.

I rolled over so I didn't collapse on top of Aria. We were both breathing heavily, her eyes still closed. I turned my head slightly so I could watch her breasts, one covered in my cum, rising up and down quickly.

'Wow,' she finally said. She sat herself up; I did the same, sitting just next to her. She looked at the cum on her body, idly drawing the gobs across her body. 'Been a while?' she asked me.

'Long enough, I guess,' I said.

'Glad you lasted long enough for my second one,' Aria said. 'Thanks,' she said.

We caught out breath. Finally she stood. 'One of us should start showering, and since I'm covered in cum....'

'Go ahead,' I said.

Aria climbed over me and started to shower. I watched her wash the cum off her body, her hands moving over her breasts and across her stomach. She ducked her head into the stream, wetting her hair down. I found myself mesmerized by her movement, even if it wasn't meant to be particularly sexual. It was a naked women in the shower; there's a pretty broad base of sexuality to start with.

After a minute, Aria looked at me and laughed. 'Already?' she asked.

I looked down; my erection was back and with a vengeance.

'Yeah, well I'm excited,' I said. 'Don't worry, a blast of cold water and it'll reset.'

Aria looked at me, and I saw something in her eyes. She was coming to a decision on something. 'Jason,' she said. 'have you ever wanted to give me a facial?'

'Yes,' I said.

'Why?'

I paused, then shrugged. 'No idea. it's just something I've wanted to try.'

'Fair enough,' Aria said. 'Stand up, come here.'

I followed her instructions. One hand started stroking my cock, the other wrapped around my neck and brought me down for another kiss. I ran my hands over her body, pinching her nipples and caressing her butt. I pulled her body close, feeling her shower-drenched skin next to mine. Already, I felt myself closing in on another eruption.

'I'm almost there.'

Aria nodded and dropped to her knees. She was stroking me with both hands, my dick aimed right at her face.

'A little faster.'

She sped up. 'Let me know.'

A moment. 'Now,' I managed a grunt and my second orgasm began. Aria closed her eyes just in time for the first spurt to land on her left eye and cheek. The second and third landed on her lips and chin. The fourth landed around her neck.

'Done?'

I nodded, suddenly week at the knees. 'Wow.'

'How do I look?' Aria asked. She looked up at me with one eye.

'Magnificent,' I said. I was smart enough not to ask for a picture.

I helped her to her feet and she looked in the mirror, studying her cum-covered face. 'Meh,' she said. 'I don't get it.'

'I think it's something more for my enjoyment than yours,' I replied.

'Probably,' she agreed. She snuck her tongue out to taste some of my cum. 'Ew. Still don't like the taste.'

'If that's the only disappointing thing about this experience, I'll take it.'

She laughed. 'Well, I'm getting back in the shower. You're going to sit on the bench where you can't see me and get all excited again.'

I followed directions; at this point I wasn't going to argue with the woman who fucked me and let me cum on her face. It was already the hottest day of my life. I sat there, trying to get myself under control. I couldn't go through work with a massive hard on; that just wouldn't be proper.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself. It didn't really help. I had images of breasts jiggling, eyes locked with mine, cum falling on her body, her lips....

A splash of cold water struck my face. Aria leaned around the wall where she'd just thrown a handful of water at me. 'I thought you might need that.'

'Probably. Done?'

'I am. Get to it.'

I got in, appreciating the cold water before shifting it to warm to wash myself for the day. When I stepped out Aria had changed, wearing her work clothes for the day. She handed me my towel.

'Look, Jason. This was nice, not just to make up for last week, but to make me feel good for being left. But it won't happen again. Next time we're in the gym together, we're not doing this.'

'I get it,' I said. She turned to leave. 'And thanks. This was amazing.'

She smiled at me and exited the shower, closing the door behind her. I finished changing; it was going to be a hard day, even if Aria and I didn't cross paths again. But it was one hell of a morning, and I was glad to have experienced it. Even if it was a one-time event between me and her.

Though as it turns out, it wasn't just one time.