All Comments on 'Attacked Ch. 02'

by DragAngel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 13 years ago
interesting

will be reading more if you choose to post more...keep up the good work

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!!!

I'm seriously loving your story! Please keep writing! Thanks for the great read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

OMG love it more please im caught hook.line,and sinker u r really good

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Better

I think this chapter was better than the first. I still wish it was longer than one page. I would much rather read a story with at least 2 pages once a week than read one chapter everyday or every other day. I feel like I make a better connection with the story. Now having given you my personal opinion,I have this to say! If you post these 1 page quickies I will continue to read your story. I think that being a newer author to Lit., that you are off to a great start. Again I look forward to chapter 3.

angelx602angelx602over 13 years ago
Great

I really like what I have read so far. I hope you continue to write more on this story, it's really getting good.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I'm loving it...She was really a bit too calm after seeing a man turn into a wolf in front of her...didn't even say 'How?' 'Am I crazy?' You have a wide open canvas for their story so I look forward to seeing how you develop it. I look forward to getting to know the characters and who they really are. I hope you can do longer chapters...it's hard to feel like it just started and get to the end of the page. These two chapters would have made a perfect length first chapter.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Question: if he only healed her why has she changed? It was a dog not a wolf who attacked her, so she shouldn't have been changed by it. I hope you also have him explain how he knew she was his mate. What does it mean to be mates. I know it's usually the same ways in most stories of this genre but I think an author should always write it like someone who has never read a story about weres is reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Simple, yet intelligent. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous