Attention

Story Info
Kitten wants her Daddy's attention.
1.3k words
4.41
7.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties in this story are consenting adults over the age of 21 engaging in roleplay.

I woke up wet and needing Daddy so bad. He wasn't in bed. He had already started working on his computer. I wanted to masturbate but I knew I shouldn't without his permission and I also knew it wouldn't have been the same anyway... I needed Daddy to solve this problem. And I needed it NOW.

I went downstairs and laid my head on his lap while I sat on the floor. He patted my hair and greeted me. "Good morning, Kitten" I nuzzled his crotch area hoping he would get the point... he didn't respond... I kept nuzzling... he was ignoring me... I hated that... finally I got mad and grabbed my phone and went stomping up the stairs. Daddy won't ignore my attitude. I turned on the private view on my phone and went looking for porn. I wasn't going to masturbate and break the rules... just bend them a touch.

When Daddy finally came up to find me I was watching ddlg porn, straddling the pillow, and humping it and moaning. I didn't care that he saw and was clearly mad. I got what I wanted. His attention... he strolled in, taking in the sight. Me, in my babydoll nighty, humping the pillow, watching porn... I couldn't stop myself, I reached up to squeeze my boob. He came closer and gently lifted up the rear of my nighty and saw my bare ass muscles moving up and down back and forth. He smiled because I wasn't wearing any panties. He likes that.

"Kitten's being very naughty, tempting Daddy this morning."

"Daddy, I need you..." I said pleadingly, still humping the pillow and making a wet mess on it now.

Daddy sighed and sheepishly grinned. "Daddy loves to hear how bad his Kitten needs him."

"Don't stop Kitten." He said as he turned to our toy chest. "Daddy knows what his baby girl wants."

I almost came on the pillow at those words. I didn't know what he was doing or getting but I didn't care. I was getting what I wanted. I watched him now, only vaguely listening to the girl moaning and aching for more in the video. The sounds were turning me on even more though. Especially while watching Daddy take off his shirt as he turned around with a crop in his hand. I was so pleasantly surprised. I got excited and smiled at Daddy knowing what I was being punished for and I loved it.

"Now Kitten... you've been very naughty this morning distracting Daddy from his work. You know better..." he said as he lifted my nighty and trailed the end of the crop gently across my bare ass. I stopped, basking in the gentle feel of the crops touch and what was about to happen. I heard and felt a loud THWAP against my ass and another faster one on my thighs. I whimpered in delight.

"Did I say to stop, Kitten?"

"No Daddy! So sorry Daddy." I said as I began humping the pillow faster now.

"Go slow for Daddy, Kitten... I want to see all of Kitten's body and how bad she wants it."

"Mmmmm yesss Daddyyyy I n-need you so sssss-so bad, Daddy. I want you inside my princess parts right now Daddy! It feels so good inside."

"Yes it does Kitten, but not yet. You need your punishments first for being such a slutty little Kitten.", he said, while firmly wrapping my long hair in his strong hands and pulling my head back towards him so he could kiss my neck...

This only made me moan louder. Now I could feel Daddy's hard cock poking at my side. He spanked my ass two more times with the riding crop and then dropped it and went to spanking my bare ass with his hand while I took it on all fours. I whimpered and moaned each time. With his other hand still wrapped around my hair, he slowed the spankings and began rubbing my ass gently and grazing slowly near my pussy and barely grazing my inner thighs occasionally. My pussy began to convulse and have spasms but I wasn't cumming. I just couldn't take it anymore! He was driving me fucking mad.

But I wanted one thing first...

"Can Kitten taste Daddy if he feels pre-cummies? I love to lick and suck and taste how much Daddy needs Kitten."

He was still rubbing my ass and staring down at me. He loved hearing that and smiled smugly and said "Of course my precious, Kitten. Daddy's going to fuck your throat and then fuck that little tight pussy of mine. Such a good little cum slut for Daddy aren't you baby girl?"

I tried to shake my head up and down and said, "Yes Daddy I'm only yours, to do with as you see fit."

"That's right baby girl." He said as he slapped my ass one more time. Rubbing my ass gently a little and letting go of my hair he took off his pants now so I could see his huge cock bounce out next to me. He stood at the side of the bed, with me still on all fours. I couldn't stop myself at the sight of it. It was such a fucking sexy cock I lunged at it and laid on my stomach and began sucking the precum out of his cock. It tasted so salty on my lips I imagined his cum inside of me and my mouth as my own pussy. He grabbed my head and stuck his cock as far down my throat as it would go, gagging me and making my throat close around the head of his cock and pulling it out of my throat creating the tiniest bit of suction.

Finally he took his cock out of my mouth and as I sat up he pushed me backwards on the bed grabbing my legs and wrapping them around his waist and ramming his huge cock into my tight soaking wet pussy. I screamed out in pleasure and hollered my appreciation, "Fuck yes daddy, thank you!"

He placed a hand around my neck gently applying pressure but not enough as he slammed his cock into me hard, but slow, "You don't deserve cummies for being such a brat this morning, Kitten." I whimpered silently praying he was going to give them to me anyway.

"Please daddy?" I begged pitifully.

"Mmmm you want cummies? You want my attention?"

"Yes Daddy, more than anything."

"Then next time you use your words like a good little girl, you hear me?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm so sorry Daddy, I will."

He began going softer but faster now, "That's right Kitten, you be a good girl next time."

"Yes Daddy! I'm gonna cum Daddy! Thank youuuuu!" I almost cried as he applied more pressure around the throat as I came and I felt like I was flying and swimming at the same time. Ugh this was exactly what I needed this morning. He grunted as he unloaded his seed into my pussy and I felt the ropes of cum hit inside my walls triggering another smaller orgasm as he let go of my throat and used his arms to hold himself above me. Both of us panting, we laid there a moment trying to recover from our orgasms. One of his hands slid down to my waist caressing my ass again and tickling my skin. As he began breathing normally he started kissing my neck and collarbone and shoulder, slowly kissing across my chest without kissing my breasts, to the other side of my neck as he slowly pulled out of me attempting to make the loss not feel so cold and abrupt.

"Mmmmm, thank you so much Daddy."

"Mmmhmm, you're welcome Kitten. But I mean what I say, next time just ask. Use your words."

My cheeks were probably pink from embarrassment for not having just done that in the first place. "Yes Daddy, I will. I promise."

As he stood to go clean himself off he slapped my still soaking wet pussy playfully, "That's a good girl."