Attention to Detail

Story Info
Feed your attention.
1.9k words
3.81
10.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The key clacks as it slides into the lock. The bolt retracts with a snap. A faint slit of sunlight slowly enters the space exposing tiny dust particles drifting through the stale air. As the door opens the light begins to expose the folded sheets and tchotchkes the guests had come to expect in a rental place like this. The air has a a musty smell to it, kind of like old wood, oil, and ancient cigar smoke. Daisy and Jake enter the space carrying the first of many bags filled with personal items they required for their brief stay in the cottage.

The place has more charm than the pictures online show as the splendor of the natural lighting from the high windows couldn't be captured in that medium. Jake took a mental note to comment about this when they returned to civilization. Daisy took some time to familiarize herself with the bathroom before floating around their digs.

"Pretty sweet view, huh?" remarks Jake.

"Mmhmm, I bet chu we could sit here, and count tree tops our entire stay and not even get through half of them. The only prying eyes remotely close to here are mine undressing you." says Daisy.

"Hah, seclusion is what we wanted, and seclusion is what we got." counters Jake.

Daisy strolls through the room touching the furniture while Jake contemplates leaving their belongings in the car and just enjoying the view. Daisy removes her top and bra and tosses them on a worn leather couch.

"Privacy, comfort, hot water, and a sturdy bed. What more could we ask for?" Daisy asks rhetorically.

Jake takes notice but remains fixated on a hawk soaring in the nearby trees.

"Good weather for hiking, Wi-Fi, and nice steak wouldn't hurt". He says.

Jake decides to bring in the rest of their belongings while Daisy pages through a strange book, she finds on a table next to the couch called, Allokataplixis: The Sense of Wonder Experienced in a New Setting. She reads the introduction and flips around a little bit and gets the gist. "Being in a new situation can make you see things and people in different ways" she reads out loud. She watches Jake bring in the heavy bags, she notices his muscle tense while holding the items, she notices his sense of duty and urgency while moving them into their home away from home. She feels aroused seeing his tight grip and flexed arms. She fantasizes about having those hands around her wrists, or even better her ankles. She snaps back when she realizes that he isn't even glancing her way and her tits are right there for him to ogle. I mean these are no ordinary breasts, he told her they were perfect without hesitation on his first glance of them. "Why is his focus a million miles from her when she is the only person around?" She thinks to herself. She took a deep breath, tried to shake it off and went back to exploring the house.

Jake was on a mission to get their base camp set up. He had been waiting so long to get out their home town and just be away with no one but Daisy. He craved a relaxing and worry free separated from the rest of our lives. He unloaded the car, filled the fridge, unpacked their bags and got the bed ready by untucking the sheets and tossing away any excessive pillows. "Who the fuck really wants them on their bed?" he says out loud partially to himself. His mind was focused on getting things setup, so they could relax that he forgot his hot as hell, curvy, and topless lover was waiting for some attention. He took a break to check on her and he notices she has her nose in some old book. "It can wait" he thinks to himself and finishes making this new setting feel like theirs.

"Baby, I think we are all setup here" Jake says triumphantly.

"Great, what's first on the agenda then chief", Daisy says coyly.

"Agendas are out the window... here my list of things to do" Jake says defensively.

"I better be on that list of yours mister" Daisy says smugly.

"Sure, you are, let's see you are items # 1, 3, 5, 7... well every other number." Jake says confidently.

"Mmhmm, well what if I don't like those odds" Daisy jokes.

"It will all even out in the end, I just want us to relax, connect, and just enjoy ourselves. Are you getting hungry?" He changes the subject.

Daisy says, "Maybe in a bit, I think I am going to try out the shower, the road always makes me feel a bit unclean."

"Ok sure I will think about something we can do while you are in there" Jake says.

Daisy walks away from Jake and slowly bends forward to wiggle out of her tight jeans and panties. She slides the jeans from one foot then balances herself against a door frame to slide the other. She sits on the bed to take her socks off before piling everything in a clump on the floor. Jake catches a glimpse of this happening and the glimpse turns into a stare. He knew she was gorgeous but something about the lighting her made her voluptuous figure something to behold. He instantly found himself adjusting his stiffing cock in his pants for comfort.

Daisy looked up at him and asks, "What are you looking at?"

"Perfection" he exclaims. She smiles and heads towards the bathroom.

Stuck with a hard cock and no where to put it Jake takes some deep breaths and tries to think about things other than Daisy's body moving in slow motion exposing her ass then legs. "Stop" he tells himself and slaps himself in the face. "Let me think of something else other than her holding onto that door frame and guiding the pants over her ankle while showing me a perfect view. "STOP" he thinks to himself. "Ok baseball, poker, dinner...Ah dinner that will relieve this tension" thinks Jake. "Ok Ok let's see we have donuts, no that's not helping... hot dogs, where are the buns... mmm her buns... shoot... no... Pasta, pasta will work, not sexy at all. Good work Jake" Jake pats himself on the back. He starts to boil the water and preparing the sauce as his throbbing dick slowly starts to subside.

Daisy meanwhile tests the hot water in the surprisingly clean and spacious shower. The water rolls down her and she recalls seeing the bulge Jake was trying to tamper. She congratulates herself for her seductiveness and lets the warm water run through her hair. That bulge creeps back into her thoughts and she recalls the last time she was on her knees in front of it. She undid his towel and indulged herself. It made her gush thinking about the moaning she brought out of him with just her moist warm mouth. He was spellbound and so weak in the knees he had to sit down. She prides herself in her oral abilities and Jake was always a vocal recipient. "OK I am really worked up, there is a stiff cock just outside of this room. I can't take this anticipation" Daisy told herself. She grabs her towel, dries off hastily and rushes to find Jake before her clit stops throbbing. She finds him in the kitchen mixing meatballs into a sauce next to boiling pasta.

"Dinner will be served soon, gorgeous. I turned up the heat. Why don't you put on something skimpy and we can eat by candle light?" Jake says proudly.

Daisy can only think about what she is craving "Umm that is great, can you just help me with something really quick in the other room."

"Sure, just let me stir the pasta really quick" Jake says.

"Fuck the pasta" Daisy mutters under her breath. "It's just over by the bed" she begs. The walk to the bedroom and she points at the mattress.

"Umm, what's wrong with the mattress" Jake questions. "I am worried that it is not sturdy enough for you to fuck me on" says Daisy.

"It looks sturdy enough to me, what do you think it wrong" Jake ponders.

"Look" Daisy drops her town to the floor and crawls on the bed on all fours. "Do you see what is wrong now?" she asks. Jake sees it very clearly as his cock expands rapidly. It was clear to him that the main problem wasn't with the bed is that it her pussy was swollen and was begging to be filled. He stumbles but quickly removes his pants. His cock at attention and ready for action. Daisy lays her head on the mattress exposing herself fully to Jake. He takes full advantage of her submissive position and they meet each other the way that only two long term lovers do. His cock fits perfectly into her slick gaping hole. His cock penetrates her fully until his hips touch her ass and the tip of his cock finds its home deep within Daisy. Both grunt and moan as the sensations of being one with another shoot through their bodies.

Fizzing noises can be heard from the background as the pasta water boils over and the sauce platters out of the pan. Neither of the lover even considers it as they so intertwined that they can only contemplate each other.

Jake shifts his hips left and right to shift his cock around inside of Daisy. Daisy moans hard loving the feeling of his cock moving the walls of her pussy around. She wiggles her hips, slides them back against him and feels his cock so deep in her. She contracts her pussy muscles and squeezes his cock as he begins to thrust at a steady pace. She releases her grip as he pounds her pussy over and over making her pussy relax and crave more.

His hands grasped her hips and bring her ass hard against his hips again and again as he fucks her hard but steady. He could hear Daisy moan a soft whimper has she gave up control to him. The moans plus her beautiful curvy body made his dick swell even more. He could feel every bit of her pussy and how it wrapped around his cock so warmly and wet. His balls were getting wet as they smacked rapidly on her clit over which was drenched in her juices.

Daisy felt his cock swell more inside of her. She could feel how stiff he was for her and loved that she did that to him. He was giving her such a good fucking she thought that she going to be swollen inside herself for a while but that never stopped her from craving more. She gradually feels his cock swell more as it expands against her vaginal walls. She tries to squeeze herself to grip his cock, but her body is in too much of a relaxed state and just accepting him into her. She instead moves her body towards him, matching his rhythm to accept his thrusts deeper.

As he reaches his climax, he works with Daisy to force his dick as deep into her as they can get it. He pounds her deeper and harder with his expanding cock.

Daisy sighs loudly as she feels his hot cum spray into her aching vagina. She feels his juices mix with her own and as he pulls his cock out and the warm sticky mixture drips onto her ankles.

Both lovers collapse in ecstasy, laughing, and panting.

Daisy asks, "So big shot, what is next on the list?"

"What fucking list?" remarks Jake as they lock lips and bodies in a post coital snuggle.

The poor noodles were ruined.