All Comments on 'Attitude Adjustment'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot Stuff!

Great Story! I would've liked to see the wife take more part initially but it turned out excellent. Lookin' forward to your next installment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Except he was not being held in a woman's arms

while he was being raped. His wife buys him a hooker, something common enough so he is not surprised and this makes him a wife abuser. Then once he gets raped and overpowered, he is now submissive and his wife who has as much use for him as a sex partner as Angel does will now use him as a submissive to a femdom bitch who does not really want him anyway. So why would he stay around for this? the feelings of being a wimp whoe wife will pimp him out of the fact that he now knows he is gay? Love like this from wife to husband is what the New York Times has for George Bush.

indigodragonindigodragonover 18 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was as raw as they get. wow, i'm still hard after reading that.never would have thought his wife was a ts. nice plot twist.

ReuisuReuisuover 18 years ago
Keep it up!

Great stuff, if I had only one complaint it's that I don't really believe it's men's role in the world to please women or shemales... Still, hot story and I wouldn't mind seeing further adventures of this busty shemale! ^_^

mreneetgmreneetgover 18 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story with a great plot twist at the end. Look forward to more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

Very hot, as are the rest of your stories. The two new ones from this year are better than the prior though (although it's quite hot).

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
THE BEST

Hey Dude. KEEP IT UP! WOW, your stories are my fantasies in words. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
loved it

brill

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I agree with Angel

men are supposed to be submissives to women and Tgirls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
AWESOME!

What more can be said!! I want to be the love slave of Foxy Angel!! To be fucked by her huge cock whenever and wherever she so desires!! To be hammered until I scream in pleasure/pain from her big cock boring into my tight asshole!! And feel her hot cum filling my well fucked hole until it overflows!! And then to suck her cock clean of my ass juices and her cum!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wanna be dominated like Terry

Your story was fantastic !!! I want to be dominated like you dominated Terry. I want to be fucked by Angel's big cock and suck it until her come fills my mouth. I'm a cock-sucking, cum-loving slut. Fuck me hard, baby !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
really good

wish i had a tgirlfriend like that... stories like this made me realize im bi...and submissive. good story comrade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wrong category...needs to be under gay male..

if he weren't gay ...and the author has depicted terry as a gay male. when someone sticks a dick in your mouth ..bite it off or seriously mangle it.

i wasted my time reading this story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Is that last comment for real!!

Oh dear! Loved the story, made my cock burst out of my silk panties!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
want to tell my wife

I am not gay just like anal play hopefully some day i'll have the courage to ask my wife to dominate me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My thoughts

while the story was fun and pretty hot the whole man need to be slaves angle just kills it for i mean i think all people would be equal in a relationship if is just about being used then there is really no point in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*Sigh*

Okay, yeah. The guy was an asshole to the core. I get that. I also get that Jill deserved more from him in the relationship than just giving him what he wanted. HOWEVER. That ain't no excuse at all for bringin' in a T-girl that has the mother of all power trips going through her cranium 24/7 goin' around saying all guys need to learn their place and bow to the power of the T-girl cock.

No matter how much of a shemale-lover I may be, I still don't go for the slavery aspect and despise it about as much as an obese individual loathes the veggies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Always pros and cons

You're a great writer and your stories are -hot-! You're also one of the few who writes about shemales boinking guys, which is really a huge turn-on. However, you really seem to hate men getting anything out of it besides being dom'd completely and -maybe- having an orgasm (if they're lucky). So sad because half of your stories are so incredibly hot, but the other half makes it a turn-off.

leann5redleann5redover 10 years ago
horny cuppal just mmmmm!!!!

enny one who dose not like this is note into transgender myself your grat at ityours leann XXXXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ha ha ha

Are the T-girl and wife still laughing from jail? It's called rape and spousal rape. And he has all the evidence he needs. This rates right up there with the dumbest story ever. And the dialogue was just awful. A terrible waste of time to read this manure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@ anonymous 12/24/13

Yep, precisely! And considering that even in California, sex change surgery doesn't change your gender vis a vis the prison system (you can get your sex change surgery paid for by the government of Cali...apparently to do otherwise is cruel and unusual... But you don't get transferred to a women's prison) they are going to be VERY popular in gen pop! Try domming some of those fellas "Angel"! ROFLMAO. They won't be WALKING! Show men their place...hysterical. It's gonna sound like the wind blowing when you pass gas's darlings Jill and Angel! Enjoy the gang-rapes! :P

ruwildruwildabout 10 years agoAuthor
In real life people go to jail for rape.

But in a fictional story meant to entertain submissive guys who like the fantasy of a dominant shemale...well it's just intended to give them a cheap thrill. Relax, this stuff is just for fun. If it's not your type of fun that's okay, but please don't feel so threatened that you have to point out how it works in real life...that's what most of us are trying to escape for a bit in reading any of the stories on this site.

GreyHeartBronyGreyHeartBronyabout 7 years ago
fucking briliant

lol that ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Paragraphs

Several never ending paragraphs. It makes for hard reading.

jesusfreakjesusfreakalmost 5 years ago
Best story

This is one of the best I've ever read.

Also, I get a kick out of the comments that are pissed off about your story. Hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hard reading

Yes it was very hard reading all 3 pages thanks Tammi

sublandsublandabout 4 years ago
Brilliant tale.

Yet another fantastic story by ruwild. Loved the start, it built through the middle which had my cum splashing out when Angel cum and then a wonderful twist at the end. What more can you want from your porn? A sequel would be nice with Angel taking on the superhero T-girl role and as its fantasy you could go where you liked with it. Five stars and loved the dominant role of the sexy Angel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
2344 Followers
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...