All Comments on 'Attorney Cum Laude'

by ringle

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JTRbearJTRbearover 17 years ago
More please

This story is incredibly hot, and I can't wait to see more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmm...

Rather unusual but I find the category was not so appropriate. More like a lesbian or exhibition story instead.

Certain scenes in the story were quite descriptive.

Now, page 1, 2 and 4 was written in past tense but page 3 slightly further down was all present tense??? Doesn't jive well.

And I don't quite get it about your body movement. Try to act it out if you could. When you nod your head that means you are moving your head up and then down. Now doesn't that indicates a yes? If you shake your head from side to side doesn't that means no? So was Veronika saying yes or no? Rather confusing, don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story!

When can we expect a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Post secondary writing quality!

Well written and very imaginative. Almost could pass for a sci-fi adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
stupid

That was the most stupid story. I was on aw with the details. Come on yeah like that is realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Major make-over

Needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Imaginative but not my thing

Well, you certainly have a lot of ideas. I think your willful suspension of disbelief went a bit overboard at certain parts. In particular, your whole concept of the law changing this much in 10 years is a bit silly... why not make the story in 2219? Also, the various time shifts (spring break, the library, etc) don't all link up. I like your attention to detail, I just think you could stay a bit more close to reality where no deviation is needed.

hottihottialmost 13 years ago
Definitely 'weird'

Like you said :) I think it has a lot of potential, though. If you ever do a re-write, you might think of turning it into several chapters, so you can expand on the material you've got here, and that way you'll develop the characters a little more. Also, a category change might suit it. I enjoyed most of it though! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent read!

Very intriguing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fan-Fucking-Tastic Read!!!!

What a fucking incredibly erotic story. Oh my fuck, up the nose!! Great idea, I wonder if any women do this on the regular? Looking for more of this type of material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great stuff!

This is great stuff! Its's just what this world needs a little more of...cum snorting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous