All Comments on 'Aubrey and the School Trip Ch. 02'

by yesplease17

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Superrrrb

First of all, thank you so much for coming back and writing the second part. I have read the first part many times and always dreamt about what could happen next. You are simply amazing. Please continue the series.. Write the next part soon.. And don't vanish again.. :)

yesplease17yesplease17almost 4 years agoAuthor
Note from the Author

I just wanted to thank everyone for reading this story, whether you ended up waiting 3 years for it, or just stumbled onto it. I felt really bad for keeping fans of this story on hold for so long, but it really did take a while for me to desire writing it again and find an ending that satisfied me, and hopefully satisfied you as well!

I do view this ch. 02 as the conclusion to this particular story. I'm happy with the cute little button it ends on for their school trip. But I may someday put Aubrey into other ENF stories if ideas arise. Feel free to comment here or message me, because I'd love to hear any feedback or suggestions. It would really help me spark some ideas and inspiration.

yesplease17yesplease17over 3 years agoAuthor
2nd Update from the Author

If anybody finds this, hello!

Thank you for reading chapter 2. I think a lot of my readers have since left, but I’m really happy I returned to this story and main character, and hoped it worked for you as much as it did for me.

I mentioned that I envisioned this as the end of Aubrey’s school trip, mostly because the hotel setting was becoming very restrictive creatively. But I’m happy to announce that I have just submitted a spinoff story for Aubrey and Julian! It’s a sequel but not a direct continuation, following Aubrey and Julian in their first year of college. I’m not sure if it’ll show up on this page, so just keep a lookout for “Aubrey and the Sorority.” If you stuck around to enjoy Ch. 02, I can’t wait for you to see what’s next in store for Aubrey... see you then!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryesplease17@yesplease17
Thanks for reading, favoriting, and rating! I'm new here, so any feedback in the comments sections is encouraged. Constructive criticism is always helpful and I like hearing people's thoughts in general.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES