Aubrey and the School Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was enough. Aubrey began to shake, quivering with pleasure. Her hands dug into the blankets, clenching the fabric into tight grips. She rested her forehead against Julian's chest as she gave out a soft yelp. She was having an orgasm on top of her crush. She collapsed on top of him, still breathing heavily, feeling his erection pressed up against her ass cheeks.

"Thank you... Thank you..." Aubrey whispered quietly. She then started to giggle, in disbelief of what just happened.

"You're so fucking hot..." Julian finally managed to moan out. She could feel him continue to desperately throb against her. Aubrey blushed again, but this time out of flattery. This guy was crazy about her. She could feel it. Literally.

Aubrey rolled off him and onto the bed. Julian stood up at the edge of the bed so he could face directly in front of her. He watched as Aubrey spread her legs as a form of invitation.

"You can put it inside me," she whispered.

Julian dropped his trunks so fast. His cock flew up in excitement. Aubrey gasped. She had never seen one in person before. It was already leaking with pre-cum.

"Can I touch it?" she asked?

"Ye-... Yeah..." was all Julian could muster.

Aubrey leaned forward and ran her fingertips around the tip of his dick, coating her fingers with cum in the process. Her slight touch caused him to moan softly and throb for her. She smiled with fascination. She wrapped her hand delicately around the base of his shaft and stroked it slowly all the way down.

"Wow... I'm a lucky girl..." Aubrey whispered seductively.

Julian came immediately. Several spurts of cum shot out of him. Aubrey felt the warm stickiness land on her belly. Aubrey yelped with excitement. She had no idea she could break his self-control that easily. She never felt so sexy. Filled with pride, Aubrey moaned with satisfaction as she stroked Julian through his own orgasm. The rest of his cum shot over her tits. She gasped, impressed with the size of his load. She felt so turned-on, watching how his face tensed up with pleasure. She had done that with one hand.

Now it was Julian's turn to collapse on top of her. She sighed warmly and stroked his hair with her non-sticky hand. After he managed to catch his breath, Julian finally looked up at her. She showed off her sticky hand to him, admiring the work she had done.

"... That was embarrassing," Julian admitted with another apologetic smile.

"Yeah? Wait till I tell you what happened to me!" Aubrey exclaimed.

They both laughed and Aubrey threw the blanket over the two of them. She nestled her head against his shoulder and sighed with relief. They could clean up their mess later. They could do anything they want later. They had each other now. There was nothing to be embarrassed about.

THE END


12