Aubrey Plaza Bosses Jenna Ortega

Story Info
Aubrey finds a new toy to play with.
13.1k words
4.75
6.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

March 2023

One of my favorite things about the ladies that visit the Lodge are their "origins" for lack of a better word. The *how* of them starting to come to the Lodge. I've written about plenty of them in the past, and I've debated doing some sort of 100%, beginning to end, giant tree showing who brought who, who tipped off who, who fucked who before they came to the Lodge, etc. I *could* do that, but oh boy would it take some time. With so many faces coming through, I'd have to really dig into my memory to remember the circumstances of each one.

But sometimes, it's inordinately easy to remember how somebody got here. When the situation is a happy accident, or there's a very notable name involved, or when a girl reveals herself to be very, very different from her public persona. All those make for fun stories, but sometimes they're easy to remember for a different reason, such as when one of the members bluntly tells me that they're bringing someone new because they want to get fucked.

Which is exactly what happened when Aubrey Plaza told me she was bringing me Jenna Ortega.

I'll be specific here, because when I heard this part of the story through Aubrey's lips, it was hot as fuck. It helped that Aubrey was casually jerking me off while she told me the story, but nevertheless, here we go.

Aubrey and Jenna had never met each other before. Until the night of the SAG Awards. I'm sure you all saw the very amusing clip of them presenting together, playing off each other so well, mirroring each other's energy. And then if you followed up on that you saw the pics of them that were taking backstage. Jenna being cute and bubbly while Aubrey stayed behind her and mocked that she was about to attack her. Classic Aubrey. But it was after those photos were taken that things took a turn for the interesting.

Once they were out of that area where the cameras were, hanging out in a little staging area where presenters would wait, they got to talking.

"That was pretty good," Jenna gushed to Aubrey as they waited.

Aubrey, who had been concealing her phone somewhere in her dress, nonchalantly brought it out and began scrolling.

"Yeah I'd say so," Aubrey replied.

"Gonna make for good pictures too, the way you looked strutting out onto the stage," Aubrey said with a nod and a bat of her eyebrows toward Jenna's legs.

"Oh yeah?" Jenna asked, looking authentically pleased as she raised one of her knees to show off the rest of her thigh from beneath her dress's already revealing slit.

Aubrey raised an eyebrow as she looked, and then nodded. Jenna giggled and went back to how she was standing before.

"Ah-ah, do that again," Aubrey nodded as she raised her phone.

Jenna repeated the pose, smiling again as Aubrey's phone clicked and took a photo.

"Helloooo, spankbank," Aubrey said with a flat, sincere tone.

"Haha, you look good, too," Jenna said, biting her lip as she stared at where Aubrey's dress criss-crossed over her chest to cover her tits.

"This is nothing. You should see what I wear when I'm sitting around watching tv. A lot more sequins and stuff."

Jenna laughed again, "I'd like to see that."

Aubrey was silent as she went back to her phone.

"Maybe we should hang out sometime," Jenna suggested, sounding as casual as she could.

"Nah, I don't think so. The only thing I really do in my spare time is have really kinky sex," Aubrey said without missing a beat.

"I *love* really kinky sex," Jenna said with a laugh and a fake nod of enthusiasm.

Aubrey glanced up from her phone, the expression on her face unchanged. Meaning she was serious.

"Wait, what, do you-" Jenna shook her head curiously, slightly surprised.

"Just forget it," Aubrey snapped back.

"I-I'm just curious what you mean?" Jenna nervously chuckled.

"I mean you wouldn't be able to keep up. Literally," Aubrey said, furrowing her brow in a slightly bitchy, disregarding way.

Jenna was silent a moment, nervously grinding one of her heels into the floor.

"I bet I could," Jenna said quietly.

At that, Aubrey's attention fully snapped up from her phone, her eyes looking up at Jenna with a downright evil glare. She lowered her arms, tucked her phone away, and then stepped forward slowly, coming up to Jenna as she leaned the rest of the way against the brick wall she was standing at.

"I'm serious," Aubrey said, her voice low.

Jenna stared back, her face shifting from a coy curiosity to one that more closely resembled Aubrey's glare.

"So am I."

Aubrey raised her empty hand, and then roughly pushed it up against the wall, practically slapping it right next to Jenna's face.

"If you were to get involved with me and what I do, you would be nothing but a toy," Aubrey said with borderline disdain.

Jenna's mouth opened a little as she breathed harder, baring her teeth in what no one would consider a smile except for her and Aubrey.

"That would be amazing."

Aubrey's hand slowly caressed the brick wall as she pulled it away. Her fingers then went to Jenna's neck until her hand was at her throat.

"I'm not kidding. You would be there for me to play with. To boss around. To have you do whatever comes to my mind. And, for me to watch you get fucked really, *really* hard."

Aubrey's hand tightened at Jenna's throat, prompting a quiet gasp and the corner of Jenna's mouth to turn upward in a tiny smirk.

"I'm not kidding, either. You can check for yourself," Jenna said.

Aubrey continued glaring even as Jenna looked down at herself. While keeping one hand on Jenna's throat, Aubrey brought the other down between them. She slowly moved it down, past the black fluff of Jenna's dress until she felt the smooth warmth of Jenna's thigh. A rough grazing of her fingernails went up Jenna's inner thigh, until Aubrey felt something else. A smooth, satin fabric between Jenna's legs. Panties that were absolutely blaring with the heat of Jenna's pussy.

"Go ahead. Check," Jenna said again, staring at Aubrey with a scowl.

Aubrey glanced to either side of them. Despite being alone and out of the way of where the commotion of the awards were, they were still in a mostly public hallway. When she looked back at Jenna, she found that Jenna hadn't flinched at all. Aubrey slid her hand up, feeling smooth skin directly above the panties, and then pressed her fingers inward as she reached down. Underneath Jenna's panties, Aubrey felt a silky smooth mound, and then, with barely a touch, Aubrey felt the tips of her fingers find an intense wetness waiting for her.

Aubrey rubbed the tiniest amount as she and Jenna glared at each other. When she pulled her fingers back, the tip of each one was coated in a glistening wet, with her main and middle fingers even holding a sticky bridge between them.

"Hmph..." Aubrey scoffed quietly.

Jenna reached down and grabbed Aubrey by the wrist, forcefully raising her arm until it was back up at her face. Without a word, her lips locked onto Aubrey's fingers one at a time, sucking her own taste off of them. And all the while she glared at Aubrey with an intense stare.

"Alright," Aubrey said nonchalantly. "We'll give you a shot."

And that was how it happened, according to Aubrey. A short time later, after texting Jenna to confirm their interaction wasn't just a fluke, Aubrey confirmed exactly what she was supposed to do. What was set to happen wasn't actually going to happen at the Lodge. Not sure if it was because Aubrey wanted to 'audition' Jenna first, or if Aubrey literally didn't feel like making the drive that day. Either way I was told that Aubrey was going to bring Jenna to a hotel in LA, and I should be there at a certain time.

So I was. I arrived in a very nice hotel in a very nice part of LA, early in the evening just after the sun had gone down. I wasn't dressed completely formally, just in some regular pants and a basic button up shirt. Knowing Aubrey, I doubted that those buttons were long for this world. It also got me curious as to what Aubrey would be wearing. When I arrived, I wasn't disappointed, just surprised to find Aubrey was wearing a nondescript loose-fitting crop top, and a pair of jeans that were mostly loose and completely covered both her fit ass and those amazing legs.

I shut the door and hurried over to the couch where Aubrey was sitting, not wanting to keep her waiting as she patted the space next to her. I had barely sat down before Aubrey was grabbing my shirt by the collar and pulling herself on top of me, shoving me against the back of the couch as she straddled my lap.

"Well hello..." I said as I looked up at her.

Aubrey glared back and remained in place, not moving even as I first touched her thighs and began to caress my way up to her hips. I didn't get there before Aubrey roughly grabbed my hands and pinned them up against the wall at the top of the couch.

"I've been looking forward to this, so just do what I tell you," Aubrey said.

"Sure," I nodded enthusiastically.

"If she proves that she wasn't full of shit, *she's* going to do whatever I tell her to as well. And I told her what's going to happen, so when I tell you to do something to her...don't hold back. I don't want her to think I was a liar."

"I'd hate to make you a liar," I said with a wink.

"Shut up," Aubrey rolled her eyes and then leaned down.

Her lips pressed against mine even as she kept my hands pinned back. I could've simply pulled them away, but I liked letting Aubrey do whatever she wanted. I love when girls are submissive, but when they act like the boss and do it right, it can be even hotter. Aubrey used my wrists for leverage as she started to rock her hips back and forth, grinding against me like a very aggressive stripper. Luckily I followed that rule and was wearing no underwear under my very thin pants, so when she started moving and I started getting hard, I really felt it.

"Ugh, keep it under control until she gets here," Aubrey bitchily snapped.

"I'm pretty sure *you're* the one grinding," I answered.

"It's what I do when I make out, I'm not getting anything with these jeans on."

"So take 'em off."

At that, I began to move my hands away from the wall, only enough for Aubrey to react and push them back again. I chuckled as she kissed harder, momentarily angry that I would dare do something she didn't first request or approve of. Just as Aubrey was biting my lip, there was the sound of knocking. She held it between her teeth as her eyes whipped to the door, and then slowly released it as she leaned closer to my ear.

"I'll start, then bring you in. Don't do anything until then."

"I'll enjoy the show," I said with a wink as Aubrey climbed off me.

Aubrey moved at a slow pace, slinking off me without breaking eye contact, and then walking to the door at barely a stroll. When she opened the door, she was blocking my view of Jenna, but I saw her raise her finger to her lips for quiet, and then gesture into the room behind her. When Aubrey stepped out of the way to let her in, I had to stop my eyes from going wide, lest Aubrey see me get too excited.

Jenna. Looked. Amazing.

She was wearing a plain black, sleeveless dress that was almost tight against her frame, showing off the faintest outline of her perky tits and hugging her hips just the right way. The bottom of the dress cut off in a straight line almost at the top of her thighs. Her slender legs were covered all the way down in black nylons that matched perfectly with the plain black heels she was wearing. Her hair was in a bun at the back, but her bangs in the front were hanging in her face in a way that accented her eyes. And to top it all off, she was wearing a very nice makeup look with dark eyeshadow, and lipstick that was such a deep red it may as well have been black.

Jenna stepped into the room with a confident stride, not looking back over her shoulder as Aubrey walked behind. She saw me, walked a few more paces, and then stopped in the center of the living room area.

"Hi, I'm Jenna," she said with a smile, acknowledging I already knew in that socially awkward way where you still felt obligated to introduce yourself.

"You don't need to know who that is," Aubrey said as she came up from behind Jenna.

"Ok," Jenna replied, her face suddenly blank, but almost stern in the same way that Aubrey was.

Aubrey stepped in front of Jenna, and then circled around her, slowly scanning her body up and down. Jenna did the same to Aubrey, and then raised her eyebrows as if to tease.

"You said we were supposed to dress up for this," Jenna japed.

Aubrey came up beside Jenna, and then stopped. Her hand slowly gripped the bottom of Jenna's dress, and then pulled it tightly, causing it to stretch down over her stomach and against her chest all the harder.

"I said *you* were supposed to dress up. Because *you* are here to entertain *us*got it?"

"Got it," Jenna immediately answered.

"And you remember what we talked about?"

"I do."

Aubrey kept her hand at the base of Jenna's dress, and then stepped again so she was behind her.

"Good."

Aubrey put both hands on Jenna's shoulders as she stood, and then slid them down her arms.

"And you're ready to do whatever I say?" Aubrey asked into Jenna's ear.

"Yes," Jenna said without moving, without even nodding.

"Good."

Aubrey's hands caressed Jenna's fingers lightly, and then dropped onto her hips instead. She held her in place, sliding them up a little, and then back down so they were on Jenna's thighs.

"And keep in mind, we're not doing any kind of safeword, because if you say to 'stop' at any point, we're done," Aubrey explained with a flat but soft tone.

"I bet that would disappoint you," Jenna said, not quite glancing at Aubrey over her shoulder.

"It would," Aubrey said bluntly.

"Then don't worry about it. I can take it."

Aubrey's arms suddenly wrenched Jenna in place, with one of her hands grabbing her by the hip, while the other flew up to her neck. Jenna shifted one leg to balance herself, and then reached back with both arms to grab Aubrey's legs behind her. Her mouth *almost* opened into a gasp, but she remained silent as Aubrey held her by the throat and leaned in closer.

"You're gonna take whatever I give you?" Aubrey whispered.

Her hand shifted again, this time from Jenna's hip down to her thigh, sliding to the inside and then started to move upward.

"Yes," Jenna breathed out in a whisper.

"You wanna be my little toy?" Aubrey leaned in and kissed Jenna's neck one time.

"Yeah..." Jenna closed her eyes.

Aubrey's hand went up higher, sliding first under Jenna's dress. Then, I saw the material of Jenna's nylons start to shift against her thighs, and knew that Aubrey's hand had slipped underneath them. At that, Jenna's whole body jolted in place. Held firm by Aubrey, but the reaction was palpable as her hips lurched forward and then settled back against Aubrey's hips.

"My little slut?" Aubrey kissed Jenna's neck again as her hand moved between her thighs.

"Uh huh..." Jenna whispered out, starting to breathe harder with her eyes closed.

"Today, I *own* you," Aubrey sharply hissed into Jenna's ear.

Jenna immediately moaned and shook in place again as I saw Aubrey's hand deliver a fast flurry of movements under her dress. I could almost see her pussy, but not quiet. What I did see was how hard Aubrey had done it. Were fingers inside Jenna? Was she rubbing her clit? I didn't know. What I did know was that the shocked expression on Jenna's face told me she could have cum right then and there.

Instead, Aubrey quickly wrenched her hand out, and then held it up near Jenna's face. Two of her fingers were glistening already. The hand on Jenna's throat instead turned her by the chin, and Aubrey turned in toward her face as well. One finger went into Jenna's mouth before Aubrey held up the second, her middle finger, and then kissed Jenna on the lips with it between them. Both tongues came out to lick Aubrey's finger, and Aubrey stared at her sharply. Jenna was almost panting, with a silent but eager look in her eyes.

"Do you want a taste?" Aubrey asked.

Jenna stared at her a second before Aubrey turned and looked at me. I nodded, and then got up from the couch as Aubrey beckoned me closer. While Jenna stood there, watching me move closer, she bit her lip and allowed her eyes to go a bit wider. That dull, care-free look was still there, but I could see underneath it to where something was taking hold of her. Before I was to them, Aubrey pulled her in closer, and began to sloppily press her lips against Jenna's. The makeout was intense, but brief. Aubrey kissed several times as she groped Jenna through her dress, feeling her tits and down to her ass. As I closed in, she stepped back behind Jenna, grabbing her by the hips and squaring her in front of me.

I came at Jenna slowly, moving in and enjoying the sight of Aubrey's gleeful anticipation. With a certain eagerness that came from either her getting turned on, or just from Aubrey moving her, Jenna pressed her hips forward as I grabbed them and leaned in. My lips pressed against hers, and Jenna instantly responded by kissing back with a forceful press. As soon as my tongue came out, it was met by her lips as Jenna began to suck on it, and then slid her own out to swirl around mine. No sooner did she start that, did her hands reach up and grab me by the face, holding me and pulling me in closer as she passionately kissed back. Then she was pulled back again.

"No no no," Aubrey scolded sharply.

Aubrey grabbed Jenna's wrists from my face and yanked her arms down, pulling them behind her back and pinning them completely.

"I didn't want you to taste her lips..." Aubrey said with annoyance.

"Of course," I said with a smirk as I started to lower myself down.

Aubrey held Jenna where she was as I went to my knees in front of her. Those legs of Jenna's looked so perfect in the black tights she was wearing, kicked up by her heels. A pleasant sensation tickled my fingers as I started to trace them up her thighs, feeling the nylon material and the warmth of her skin underneath. I kept going until I reached the bottom of the dress, then let my fingers hook underneath it. I pushed up as I slid them back and forth along the bottom, evenly raising it the last few inches above Jenna's thighs until finally I could see her pussy. Or rather, seeing it through her nylons. But to my joy, I could see all of it. Jenna's nylons were sheer enough to see through, and quality enough that they were seamless, meaning there was nothing in the way.

"I hope she has a pretty little pussy," Aubrey said from over Jenna's shoulder.

"She does," I answered. "I'm gonna take these off for a closer look."

I started to slide my hands up again, looking for the top of Jenna's nylons to pull them down.

"No time for that," Aubrey said quickly. "Just tear them."

No argument from me. I stretched out the material to pull it down between Jenna's thighs, then slowly pulled it in two directions. The seam popped and then ripped open, and I dug my fingers into the new hole to pull it further apart. When I let it go, the nylons settled back against Jenna's legs, only now there was a perfectly placed hole in them to expose her pussy. And what I said to Aubrey wasn't bullshit. Jenna's pussy was perfect looking. Smooth, and clearly ready for attention.

"Ohh fu-" Jenna started to say, then cut herself off with a shuddering breath.

I raised one finger to her pussy, just barely caressing it against it. The lightest touch had her pussy separate at my fingertip, revealing a hot, wet mess that was on the verge of dripping out of her.

"Wow," I said up to Aubrey as I raised my finger, slick and shiny on the tip.

"You've been wet since you started getting ready to come over here, haven't you?" Aubrey asked into Jenna's ear.