Aubrey Plaza Bosses Jenna Ortega

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked around to watch, expecting Aubrey to start eating Jenna's ass from behind, but instead the tearing sound started again.

"Mm, there we go," Aubrey said as she tore the back of the nylons down Jenna's thighs.

Jenna watched it happen, and then stepped out as Aubrey ripped them down to her calves and began to pull them free from her feet. Jenna was finally left in nothing at all, bent over the back of the couch.

"You think your outfit today was classy, didn't you? Thought you were dressing all nicely? Like you were going to impress someone, huh?!"

The 'huh' was accented by another slap onto Jenna's ass.

"You're just a little slut that wanted it ripped off, aren't you?"

Aubrey shot up in place, standing behind Jenna with the remains of the nylons in her hands.

"Aren't you?" Aubrey asked again.

"Ye-mmmph!"

Jenna was in the middle of answering when Aubrey's hand flew to her mouth. It wasn't opened wide at first, but as soon as Aubrey's fingers started digging, Jenna opened right away. Aubrey's fingers crammed the edge of the nylons into Jenna's mouth, and then scrambled to continue to bunch them up and shove them in deeper. Jenna was quickly gagged, the very end of one foot's worth of nylon hanging out of her mouth, while Aubrey beckoned to me again.

"Come here. And you," Aubrey turned back to Jenna and grabbed her hips. "Pick this ass up for him."

Jenna did as she was told in a way that I wasn't even expecting. First she went up onto her toes, but then she crossed one leg in front of the other. It tightened up the muscles of her hamstrings so perfectly that the backs of her thighs looked even better. But, being up on her heels also kicked her ass up just enough that her pussy was now perfectly lined up with my cock. As I moved in, Aubrey grabbed her ass and slid her hands down, lifting them up to pull Jenna's pussy apart, making the wet mess inside it even more visible.

"Rail her hard," Aubrey ordered in a flat monotone.

I started out just like Aubrey said, shoving my cock back into Jenna with no 'easing' whatsoever. Of course, she was wet enough that I didn't need to. Her pussy practically swallowed my cock it was so tight yet slippery. After pushing all the way back in, I started pumping Jenna's pussy from behind. Ramming my hips into her with a fast *clap-clap-clap-clap*.

"MMM-MM-MM-MM-MMPPH" Jenna's muffled moans sounded out, each thrust of my cock forcing the sound to bounce in her throat as she made it.

"Ohhh yeah," Aubrey said, amused.

With a quick drop, she put her head at the top of Jenna's ass, and then stuck her tongue out. With Jenna's ass raised and bent in such a way, Aubrey's tongue could go back to her asshole, even with me railing her pussy. Jenna's moans changed key, suddenly turning into high-pitched cries that couldn't be properly released. Aubrey's arm then shot out, grabbing Jenna by the back of her hair and pulling. Jenna's head was wrenched back to tilt up to the ceiling, while the bundle of nylons sticking out of her mouth pointed to it.

I kept railing as Aubrey's tongue did a rapid, flashy dance across Jenna's asshole, and Jenna's hands suddenly shot out. She gripped the fabric of the couch with both hands as her legs started to shake, moaning and trying to scream the whole time. Her legs started to shake, although the crossed position kept them from buckling underneath her.

When she was still again, Aubrey grabbed and pulled the nylons from her mouth.

"Did you like that, too?" Aubrey asked.

"I just came again..." Jenna said, dazed.

"Of course you did, you're such a good fucking slut," Aubrey praised.

At that point, we were all dancing to Aubrey's tune. When she pulled Jenna back up and spun her around, and then pulled me closer to her, Jenna and I immediately came together. I picked her up and set her on the back of the couch, where she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my shoulders. I gave her more of the same pounding as before, grabbing her by the ass to keep her balanced on the back of the couch.

She took it just as hard as before, crying out as her nails dug into my shoulders the same way Aubrey's had. Soon, her legs released my hips, wanting to either spread open wider or let me pump without them getting in the way. Probably both. I was feeling myself come to the edge, but in a slow, focused way. My cock was tightening fast, feeling so hard that the entire thing felt like it was about to explode. As did the rest of me. My arms flexed, and suddenly I just lifted Jenna off the couch entirely.

Jenna held on to my shoulders tightly as I backed away from the couch and continued to pump into her. I used her ass as leverage, rocking her into my cock with hard, deep thrusts. She cried out again, her mouth wide open yet grinning, and her eyes closed over in pleasure.

"Yes! Fucking take me!" Jenna cried joyously.

Aubrey shot me an almost goofy grin, then looked at Jenna again.

"Yeah? That how you want it?"

"Yes! Yes oh fuck! Oh fuck don't stop fucking me!"

"Yeah? You like showing off how much of a fucking slut you are?"

"Yes I do! Yes I do!" Jenna was panting and frantically moaning between every sentence.

"Yeah I want to see it! Make yourself cum on his cock!"

Jenna's legs immediately locked against my hips like a pincer, and she began to pump *herself* up and down on me while holding herself up with my shoulders. I moaned louder than I had the entire time up to this point as I let her ride me.

"I want more," Aubrey said as she came behind me.

Aubrey's hands led again, easing me down and then having me lay back, while Jenna stayed on my cock but now ended up on top of me. Even better, the position she had been in let her drop her feet directly onto the floor, leaving her squatting on my cock, and then sliding her pussy up and down as she started to pump her legs.

"Ahhh-ahhh-ahhh-ahhh..." Jenna moaned out with every breath she took, perfectly in sync with how she fell on my cock.

Aubrey stepped forward, putting her feet on either side of my head.

"Show me," Aubrey commanded once.

Jenna immediately threw both hands around Aubrey's hips, hugging her waist and pulling herself in. As she kept pumping her hips down onto my cock, her tongue desperately came forward and started to sloppily lick every inch of Aubrey's pussy. Aubrey's mouth formed a grin that was almost a sneer at the same time.

"Yeah? You want to show me how much of a cheap, nasty little slut you are?"

"Yeah I'm a fucking slut," Jenna said urgently as she pulled away and then immediately went back to licking Aubrey's pussy.

"Are you?" Aubrey's hands grabbed the back of Jenna's head and pulled her against her pussy harder.

"Yeah," Jenna said, tongue still against Aubrey's pussy.

I couldn't hold back at what was happening. Even as Jenna kept working her hips up and down, I started thrusting upward, creating hard smacking sounds over Jenna's moaning and whatever she and Aubrey said. I rammed into her HARD. I couldn't tell if it was helping Jenna along because she was already so loud, but it was pushing me closer at an alarming rate.

"You gonna be a fucking slut for me?!" Aubrey said louder.

"MMM-YEAH!" Jenna moaned into her tongue at Aubrey's pussy and then pulled away to speak.

"SAY IT!" Aubrey shouted as her hand flew down again. Her fingers locked onto Jenna's neck, choking her again as she all but guided Jenna up and down on my cock.

"I'm your fucking slut! I'm your fucking slut! I'm *your* fucking slut! AH!"

Jenna cried out one more time with coherence, and then all but crumbled. Aubrey quickly stepped back, and Jenna, having lost her handhold, fell forward. Her hands found my chest as she began swinging her hips into my cock, taking it all as I shoved it up into her. Her cries echoed throughout the room again, louder this time. The combination of almost laughing in disbelief and moaning that really struck with a good orgasm. Her knees buckled, and her pussy sank all the way down on my cock, which she immediately turned into grinding it inside her as she kept moaning again and again. The hardest orgasm yet, which in turn pushed me past the edge.

The tension in my body took over once again, this time in a way that I couldn't stop. With one sudden move, I grabbed Jenna by the hips, rolled us both over, and then pulled out to slide forward. Jenna knew exactly what was happening as she grabbed my cock and tilted her head upward. While her hand started jerking, she wrapped her lips around the tip and sucked a few times for good measure. Then, when I moaned again, she leaned her head back, and opened her mouth.

The insane amount of release I felt at that moment was like a pressure valve went off. My cock all but exploded on Jenna's face, making her open mouth one part of a very large target. Even with her tongue catching it, the initial rope I shot still landed across her entire face. Another came and coiled from how fast she was jerking, putting it across both cheekbones. Then more, and more, and more. Into her mouth. Across her lips. On her eyelids. On those eyebrows that I had seen scowl so many times.

When I was done, I sank to my knees right next to Jenna, who casually sat up without a word. Face all but covered.

"Fuck..." I was the one who finally broke the silence.

Aubrey sauntered over to Jenna and picked her up off the floor. Jenna said nothing, she just stared at Aubrey through the cum stuck to her face. Aubrey took her by the hand and walked her over to a nearby mirror, standing her in front of it and looking at her reflection from behind.

"I think I like playing with you," Aubrey said as she caressed the back of her hand along Jenna's cheek.

"Thank you," Jenna gave the tiniest smirk as Aubrey rubbed her fingertip over the cum on her chin.

"Do you want to go somewhere we can play with you more...thoroughly?"

I immediately cleared my throat at Aubrey, as we had not yet gone through proper procedure for inviting Jenna to come back to the Lodge.

"What? Ohh come on. Like she's going to say no..." Aubrey smirked again.

Jenna didn't. Aubrey quickly explained what the Lodge was, and what was waiting for her there. Jenna's face narrowed, and she popped a smirk as deadly and evil-looking as Aubrey's. Then she nodded.

Things moved fast from there. Really I should've put a stop to it, but honestly I wanted more. A lot more. And I knew that if I unleashed Aubrey on Jenna at the Lodge, where there was an abundance of tools, toys, and setups, it would be even better than what just happened here.

After I got dressed, I went downstairs to get my car as Jenna and Aubrey cleaned up. Once in the car, I circled back to the front of the hotel and waited. A few moments later, Jenna and Aubrey hurried out through the lobby. I hoped it was fast enough that no one noticed who they were or what car they were getting into, but at that moment I didn't care. I was half hard again just sitting in the driver's seat. Jenna jumped into the back while Aubrey piled into the front.

"Drive fast," Aubrey snapped as we started.

"It's LA..." I said, gesturing to the streets around us. "Plus it's a long drive regardless."

"I know. That's why we're going to make use of this time," Aubrey continued.

What Aubrey meant by that was that she was going to drive, and I was going to get into the backseat with Jenna. So I did, and before we were even out of LA, with cars on every side of us, Jenna and I started making out. Luckily, my windows were very tinted, so no one saw when Jenna pulled my cock out again, and started sucking it with her ass pointed to the window.

"Drive slow..." I told Aubrey, guiding Jenna's mouth up and down as she slowly teased my cock down into her throat.