Aubrey Plaza Bosses Jenna Ortega

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh..." Jenna breathed out with a tiny nod.

"Good. I like my slutty little toys wet. And I like when they taste good, too," Aubrey said, looking down at me again.

I took her prompt and leaned in, hands on Jenna's thighs as my mouth pressed right against her pussy. Lips did the initial work, kissing it and getting the initial taste, and then they parted as my tongue came out to hungrily lap at her several times. Jenna's head looked up towards the ceiling as she breathed harder, letting out a gasping 'oh my god' as I started licking.

"Yeah she tastes *really* good," I said before I started licking harder.

My tongue was eagerly tasting every inch of Jenna's pussy, licking up between her lips to taste her opening where it was the most wet, and then pulling out to swirl it in a circle against her clit. I could feel her legs tensing and shaking slightly, and her high heels were digging into the carpet as if they were going to stab through it. They were all she could move, as Aubrey kept her hands pinned behind her back even while she leaned in and began to kiss Jenna's neck. Even as I ate Jenna's pussy, I had to look up to see what Aubrey was doing. She kissed several times, and then ran her tongue up the entirety of Jenna's neck all the way to her ear, which she lightly clamped between her teeth.

Jenna was locked in place between us, me holding her by the thighs to keep her pussy in my face, and Aubrey gripping her hands while simultaneously making her not want to move. Her breathing got faster still, until her mouth opened wide and she began to moan.

"Ohhh-hhh-hhh-ooooly shiiiit..." Jenna moaned out, voice quivering.

"You like that?" Aubrey asked before biting at her ear again.

"Uhhuh..." Jenna moaned out.

"Of course my little slut loves her pussy eaten..."

Jenna moaned again, her cries keeping with a lovely kind of shudder. I continued to let my tongue roam wild, tasting every inch of Jenna's pussy which, I will say again, tasted amazing. After several more laps I had my lips sealed against her clit, sucking it in while I kept my tongue pressed against it. Once that started, it didn't take long for Jenna to grow quiet, but in a way that had a sort of hushed panic to it.

"Ohmygod...ohmygod that's so good...ohhhh..."

"Ohh my, it sounds like she might cum soon," Aubrey said from behind.

"Uhhuh...yeah...yeah I think I'm-" Jenna sputtered out.

Aubrey immediately snapped into action, releasing Jenna and stepping around her to push me out of the way.

"Move. *I* get to make her cum first."

Even though Aubrey's palm shoving into my chest didn't move me fully, I shifted back and away from Jenna as Aubrey slid into position. She reached around, grabbed Jenna by the ass, and all but pulled her into her face. Aubrey's tongue took over, aggressively licking faster and sloppier than I was, but it was still clearly working for Jenna. Her eyes went wide again, and she stared down at Aubrey while not daring to move.

I decided to instead take Aubrey's place, and moved behind Jenna. For a moment I was about to grab her hands and pin them behind again, but she had instead raised her arms to delicately hold her own shoulders, which I thought was rather cute. Instead I reached down, grabbing one of her thighs and raising it up. My other arm snaked around her collarbone, which Jenna grabbed onto for balance. I lifted her leg up high, effectively spreading her open for Aubrey, who immediately let out a hungry, pleased groan as she started to lick Jenna's pussy with an even greater vigor.

"Ohhhmygod-UNH!" Jenna cried out louder than before.

"Don't worry, this is just her warming up..." I whispered into Jenna's ear.

I looked down over her shoulder and saw Aubrey staring up at Jenna, almost scowling as she continued to eat her pussy. Jenna shook again, and her hips bucked into Aubrey's face. I held her firm, keeping her leg upright and letting her grip me to maintain her entire body weight on one high heel. She cried out again, her head craned up toward the ceiling, and then she let out one long, sustained cry.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck..." Jenna moaned out, sounding simultaneously like her head was about to explode and as though she was deadpanning. I wouldn't have been sure she came at all if not for the almost paralyzing shudder that went through her body at the moment.

Aubrey gave several more exaggerated licks before shooting back up in front of Jenna. The height difference wasn't that great, but in the moment you would've thought that Aubrey was an entire foot taller than Jenna. She all but crumpled into me as Aubrey came in front of her again, and I allowed her leg to drop back down to the floor as Aubrey grabbed her and began to kiss her with a rough shove of her lips and some aggressive swirls of her tongue. When she pulled away again, she continued to stare daggers at Jenna even as she started speaking to me.

"I can't decide if we should have *her* use her mouth now, or just keep using her pussy."

"Well if we're both using her, at some point her mouth is going to come into play," I said casually.

"That's true. So before we go any further, we should make sure it works."

Aubrey kissed Jenna again, prompting her to moan quietly. That sound was then cut off by a muffled moan of surprise, and I looked to see that Aubrey had shoved several fingers into Jenna's mouth.

"Stick out your fucking tongue," Aubrey said sharply.

Jenna did, and Aubrey ran the tip of a finger around the O of Jenna's top lip.

"I don't think it'll fit, but we'll find out. First, get this shit off me," Aubrey gestured at her own outfit.

Jenna grabbed Aubrey's shirt and started to pull it up, but Aubrey interrupted the motion by leaning in to kiss her again. Aubrey gave no credence to what she just told Jenna to do, grabbing her by the face and not letting the shirt over her arms. However, her tits were exposed, and Jenna suddenly reached down to grope them. Then she moved down to Aubrey's shorts, unbuttoning and unzipping them before skillfully shoving them off. They hit the floor, bunched up with the thong Aubrey was wearing and leaving her bottomless. As Aubrey stepped to kick them aside, Jenna quickly wrenched the shirt over her head, making her the only one of the three of us to be nude.

"I'm assuming you want to go first?" I asked Aubrey.

"No. I want to watch you fill her slutty little mouth first. When you've got her lips warmed up and her mouth drooling, then I'll go."

"Yes please," Jenna suddenly said out of nowhere.

Aubrey was almost surprised, pausing to stare at Jenna as Jenna stared at her exposed body. But then she just tipped her head to the side and said, "Good."

Aubrey grabbed Jenna by the wrist and spun her around again, pointing her at me like that was the command in itself. But for a moment she held her back by the shoulders, leaning down to whisper into her ear once again.

"Get everything he's wearing off and pull his cock out. And do it the way I know you want to, like the hungry little slut you are."

Jenna stepped forward immediately, grabbing me by the face again and leaning up to kiss me. I bent down slightly to allow her to do so, and to reciprocate just like I wanted. Jenna's pouty lips were obviously ready for a more intense makeout, but I could also tell they were ready for so much more. The rest of her was as well, judging by how aggressively she opened her mouth to let her tongue lick my upper lip.

She moved her hands from my face down to my shirt, where several buttons were undone carefully but with an urgent speed. Once enough of it was open, Jenna's mouth pulled away from mine, and she leaned in towards my chest. As soon as my shirt was pulled open, she pressed her tongue against me, licking up with a breathy 'nnnmmm..." in her throat. The rest of the buttons were undone as she kept kissing, and then as she pushed my shirt back and off my arms, her hands made a grateful pass up my stomach, over my chest, and onto my shoulders.

And that was when *that* look shot at me. I had her. Even if Aubrey wasn't here, I had her. I knew that look. Whatever switch was in Jenna's mind was now flipped, and it went from excitedly going with whatever Aubrey said, to getting her own ideas in her mind. Jenna's eyes stayed locked on mine as she hungrily bit her lip, and then she reached forward and undid my belt. With a slow, intense tease, she began to pull it free, until the whole thing was dangling out of her hand to the floor.

Before she could drop it, I grabbed her hand to take it from her. She of course let me, but once it was gone, her hands went right back to my pants. At first she just unbuttoned them, then stopped. I looped the belt over her head and around her back, pulling her in closer to me. Jenna reacted with an aroused huff through her nose, and then came at me to kiss again. With the rest of her body pressed against me, her hands fumbled for the zipper, but then she quickly undid it and began to slide my pants down until they hit the floor.

"GAH!" Jenna suddenly gasped as her head jolted back.

I opened my eyes to find Aubrey with her arm snaked around Jenna's shoulder and one hand at her throat.

"Hurry up. And suck. His fucking. Cock."

Jenna mustered out a tiny nod, and Aubrey let her go. But even though Jenna tried to move forward, she was stopped again. Keeping up with Aubrey's orders required a lot of switching, and Jenna stood stiff as she felt Aubrey's hands clutch her again. Aubrey's hand went to the top of her dress, clutching it tightly. Then, it was an almost delicate act as she started to pull the zipper down from Jenna's upper back all the way down to her ass. Once loose, it was a forceful pull that took the dress off her shoulders, peeled down over her stomach, and ended up in a pile around her feet.

I only got a brief glimpse of Jenna's body as the dress disappeared. Now in just her torn nylons revealing her pussy and clenching tightly around her stomach, the heels that made her legs look even better, and a black lace bralette with triangle-shaped cups. Jenna's tits weren't large by any means, but that bra created an amazing tease by giving her cleavage on both sides. Jenna locked her eyes on me again as I stared her up and down, and then her gaze stayed there as Aubrey put her hands on her shoulders to push her down.

Instead of going down on her knees, Jenna crouched down on her heels, spreading her legs for balance and exposing her pussy through the torn nylons once again. To the disappointment of the part of me admiring her body, there was no more teasing at that point. Jenna put both her hands on my thighs, lined herself up, and pulled herself in. Those thick, pouty lips parted as her head grew closer, and as soon as my cock went into her mouth, she slid it waaay down.

The sensation hit me hard, and I groaned out as my body jolted in place. Aubrey and I both watched as Jenna began to pump her mouth back and forth, taking fast but deliberate strokes that shoved it in deep. Dark red lips were tight against my shaft, and at the end of every move I felt the tip hit the back of Jenna's mouth. All this while I felt her tongue rubbing against the underside of my shaft inside her mouth, and teasing the tip every time she pulled away. It felt amazing.

But that wasn't enough for Aubrey.

"Deeper!" Aubrey shouted.

Jenna shifted her hands to the back of my legs, using them as leverage to pull herself down. Without hesitation, she shoved it down just as Jenna said, and I felt the tip press against her throat, and then the *gluk* as it went down. She held it for a second, and then pulled away for one short breath. As soon as the air was in her lungs, she went back down, shoving my cock into her throat again and staring up as she forced herself down the last couple critical inches. And force it she did, pressing her lips against the base of my shaft and then gulping the final inch back and forth. Aubrey stepped behind me and stared down as Jenna stared up. When she pulled away, it was for a gasping breath that went into a wide open mouth past a cascade of drool.

"Don't fucking stop," Aubrey said as she reached down.

Her hand gripped Jenna by the bun at the back of her head, and Aubrey began pumping her down again. Aubrey forced her all the way back down, filling Jenna's throat and pushing to try to get it even deeper. She pumped her back and forth like that several times, only pulling her back to force her to shove my entire cock into her mouth and throat by starting at the tip.

"Yeeeeeah, fuuuck you love that don't you my little slut?!"

I wasn't watching Aubrey, but I could physically hear the practically evil grin she had on her face. Loving every second of it, even if she wasn't receiving physical pleasure herself. When she released Jenna's hair, her hand instead gripped my cock.

"Keep that mouth open for me...yeeeah this slutty little mouth needs it...and stick out that tongue..."

Jenna did as she was told as Aubrey grabbed my cock and began swirling it around her lips. There was drool running out of Jenna's mouth, and Aubrey swirled it around before pushing my cock back in. She'd rub the tip on Jenna's tongue, and then raise it up to rub it all over her face, beginning to smear the abundant saliva Jenna had left behind on her cheeks and her chin.

"Yeeeee-heh-heaaaaah," Aubrey grinned and giggled as she wiped my cock all over Jenna's face while she sat there, mouth open and tongue out to take it.

"Alright, that's it, my turn," Aubrey shifted again, stepping next to me and then lightly slapping Jenna's face several times.

Jenna immediately shifted on her knees, tongue still out, and moved to Aubrey's pussy. But before she could touch it, Aubrey held her back again, her entire hand halting the advance of Jenna's face. She turned back to me instead.

"And I like that thing you did for her, do it for me."

Momentarily confused, as I first thought she meant fucking her mouth, I understood right as Aubrey lifted up one leg and swung it back so I caught it in my hand. She took the same pose Jenna had, and then pulled Jenna in to allow her full access. Jenna came at Aubrey with a frenzied press of her mouth, tongue out and immediately burying her face into her pussy. Even over Aubrey's immediate sigh of relief, I could hear Jenna panting as she began to work at a rapid pace.

"Fuuuck yes, lick it all over. Get that taste all over your tongue because that's what you like, isn't it?"

"Uhhuh..." was all Jenna could vocalize while her tongue worked up and down.

Aubrey's hand whipped to my free hand, and after grabbing it tightly, raised it to her own throat. She turned her head to look at me over her shoulder, her eyes already glazing over from the sensation of Jenna's tongue, but still with that aggressive, domineering gaze.

"Shove your fucking cock into me and choke me."

My hand momentarily tightened on her throat, ready to choke her a little and then reach down to grab my cock. But, before I could, I felt something else. From between Aubrey's legs, Jenna reached through, grabbed me, and then aligned the tip of my cock with Aubrey's dripping wet opening. As soon as I felt the tip touch her, I pushed my hips forward, and my fingers further tightened around Aubrey's neck.

"Fuuuuckyes-fuckmefuckme..." Aubrey wheezed out with a weak voice, her eyes rolling up into her head while her teeth gnashed together.

My cock thrust up into Aubrey with as fast a rhythm as I could manage. My hands were elsewhere, so I couldn't pull her hips into me the way I wanted. Nevertheless I was in deep, and shoving it in hard. At the same time I could feel Jenna's mouth working Aubrey's pussy. Specifically, I could feel her tongue licking at her clit, and the way it was going my shaft would touch the tiniest bit of her tongue every time I pushed it in.

And Aubrey took all of it, balancing on one foot the same way Jenna had, locked up and held in place so she couldn't move or stop herself from enjoying every second.

"Eatityou-fuckingslut-ohmygod..." Aubrey could barely manage to speak as I kept my hand tight. I wasn't cutting off her air, but holding the sides of her neck just enough for her to get that woozy, euphoric feeling.

That continued until, as abruptly as she had started it, Aubrey wrenched my hand off her throat and instead brought it to her tits. I roughly grabbed one, locking my fingers together around her nipple, and held it tightly as I kept thrusting. Aubrey's balance started to get shaky, and I could feel her breath quickening even as Jenna's eager 'mmm' noises filled the room.

"Right there, ohhh yes right there with your little slut tongue....UNNNH!"

Aubrey lurched forward, almost falling over as her body jolted in place. I held her tightly, allowing her to lean back against me. Even if I hadn't she would have, as evidenced by her arm swooping backward and grabbing me by the hair on the top of my head. She cried out again, her chest tight as the orgasm hit her. And then it was several wild bucks of her hips directly into Jenna's face, using my entire body for support like I was the back of a couch.

"FUuUuUuuuuuuuck...." Aubrey's voice petered out, even as her body stayed tense.

It ended with one final shudder, and Aubrey slowly leaned forward, swinging her raised leg over Jenna's head and then stepping past her entirely. She half-stumbled for several steps, making her way towards the couch until she all but fell into it. She caught herself with her hands as she dropped, and then rolled so she was limply sitting against it, her pussy still glistening with the coating from Jenna's tongue. But, what Aubrey had missed while she stumbled away, was that Jenna's mouth hadn't moved from where she was. She just substituted licking Aubrey's pussy with sucking my cock. As Aubrey caught her breath, she blankly stared at us, eyes fixed on Jenna as her head bobbed back and forth.

"You like the taste of my pussy on his cock, don't you?" Aubrey asked with a sigh.

"Mhm..." was all Jenna managed to hum in response.

Aubrey continued to sit there, watching with a decelerated look in her eyes. Jenna slurped back and forth, dutifully taking it down until it hit the back of her mouth. Finally, knowing that Aubrey would want to see more, and also because I needed it again badly, grabbed Jenna by the back of her head and held her in place. She froze where she was, dropping her hands down and staying on her knees as my fingers brushed through her hair to hold the back of her head.

And then I started pumping my cock. At first it was the same as she had been doing before, sliding it past her lips, over her tongue, and hitting the back of her mouth. Then I went deeper, giving it one push to put it back into her throat as she had done before. I held it for a moment, looking down to see Jenna's intense eyes staring up at me, giving me flashbacks to the glare she had as Wednesday Addams. But then I pulled back, and started thrusting into it again and again. The *ulp ulp ulp* sounded through the room, and was the only sound as Jenna wasn't objecting. Until,

"Alright, we've seen her mouth," Aubrey started. "I want to see you split her pussy open."

I pulled my cock out of Jenna's mouth with a final pop coming from her lips. After I let go with one hand, Jenna turned to look at Aubrey, and then back to me. I instead grabbed her by the back of the hair and took a step. Not a wince and not a yelp came from Jenna as she went back on all fours and started to crawl alongside me towards the couch. I walked slowly and deliberately, watching her ass shift back and forth with each step, while also showing her off for Aubrey.

"Yep, bring her here," Aubrey sat up, suddenly alert once again.

Jenna crawled as I pulled her along, and then climbed onto the couch with slow movements of one arm at a time. As she started to raise upward, Aubrey beckoned her closer again. Jenna immediately crawled on top of her, rubbing her body against Aubrey like she was a stripper that needed to grind on someone. I enjoyed the view from behind, with Jenna's tight ass stretching out her nylons, and her high heels sticking out as she rested on her knees. Aubrey meanwhile, leaned in and began kissing her again, but then quickly moved on to kiss lower. Jenna held onto the back of the couch as Aubrey kissed her neck, and then moved lower. Before I knew what was happening, Aubrey had ripped Jenna's bra off and tossed it aside, and had her face in Jenna's perfectly perky tits.