Aubrey Plaza Bosses Jenna Ortega

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to fuck her from behind?" I asked Aubrey.

"Mmmm...no," Aubrey said as her mouth went from one of Jenna's nipples to the other.

Jenna suddenly gasped loudly, and shot up slightly. Aubrey was staring up at her with a grin on her face, and her tongue between her teeth. She had caught Jenna by surprise with a quick bite. The kind I was used to that I knew Aubrey was wont to give.

"She needs to be like this," Aubrey said as she pulled again.

Jenna was suddenly forced back down, first pushed back onto all fours, and then spun around so she was on her back. Aubrey grabbed her arms and raised them upward, holding onto her wrists and draping her arms over her thighs. Jenna almost had her head in Aubrey's lap, but not quite. I stepped forward, admiring Jenna's body from above. With the bra gone, the only thing she had on were the nylons that did literally nothing since the tear exposed her pussy, and the high heels. They made her legs look even better as I got onto the couch, facing her on my knees.

"Are you ready?" Aubrey asked Jenna.

"Ohh yeah..." Jenna breathed out.

"No you're not," Aubrey said as she suddenly shifted.

Aubrey turned in place, shifting onto her knees just like I was. She then raised Jenna's shoulders up and slid underneath her, effectively having Jenna's head rest on her thighs. As Aubrey hovered above her and looked down, her hands caressed Jenna's chest, starting at the top and going down to her hips.

"Spread your legs."

Jenna did as she was told, first pulling her legs back and then spreading them wide. The tear in her nylons went wider as she pulled her knees back to either side of her chest and then hooked her hands underneath them. It was a pleasantly surprising show of eagerness, and Aubrey thought so too given the appreciative grin she flashed. I moved in slowly, putting myself right against Jenna so my cock was laying on top of her, all but demonstrating how deeply inside her it was about to go.

"Fuuuck I want to watch you take it so hard..." Aubrey said with an almost maniacal grin, lovingly stroking her hands across Jenna's body.

Jenna's head tilted down to look at me as I raised myself up. I grabbed my cock and pulled back, lining it up with the opening of her pussy. Jenna's eyes were sharp as she eagerly waited for me to shove it in. But, just as I was about to, and was rubbing the tip of my cock against her pussy, Aubrey's hands moved again. This time, she grabbed Jenna underneath her chin, and tipped her head backwards so she could look only up at Aubrey's face, and not see my cock as I started to slide it into her pussy. She couldn't see the tip split her pussy lips and start to slide in, but I felt her body react to it, and then saw her face.

"Ohhh my god!" Jenna blurted out like an immediate reflex, her words then turning into a harsh gasp.

"Yeah? It feels bigger in that tight little pussy than it does in your slutty little mouth doesn't it?" Aubrey smirked again, moving her hand to slide her thumb over Jenna's lower lip.

I sank in deeper, and then pulled back once before pushing it in further still.

"Hoooly shit, oh my god..."

I started sinking into her with a slow, steady pace, parting Jenna's pussy and feeling it tighten around me each time I pushed back in.

"That feel good, you gonna take a pounding from that cock?" Aubrey asked.

"Yes please..." Jenna gasped out.

"Good," Aubrey held Jenna's face as she looked at me. "Fuck her harder."

I did as Aubrey said, beginning to work my cock into Jenna's pussy faster than before. I stayed in deep, as I could already feel her walls clenching against every inch of my shaft, which made each thrust all the better. Every thrust was short, going only the last few inches until my cock was all the way inside her, disappearing as the lips of her pussy clenched around the base.

"Unnnnh-unnnnh-unnnnh, oh fuck yeah! Yeeah! Yeeeah!"

Jenna began to moan loudly as Aubrey kept her locked in place. I could see the look on her face, and the stoicism or edgy intense glare was gone. She was now mouth open wide, eyes nearly glazed over from the impact of my cock sending shockwaves through her body.

"You fucking love it...I can see that cream building up on his cock..." Aubrey grinned.

There was indeed a circle of white forming around the base of my cock, with Jenna's pussy leaking so much and that wetness being smeared around by my hips pressing into her. One quick glance was all I could afford, because between the way Aubrey was gleefully staring at Jenna, and Jenna's reactions, I couldn't look away for long. Jenna's face scrunched up as her legs twitched, and she let out a particularly sharp cry.

"Yeah? You gonna cum all over that cock?" Jenna asked, sounding almost monotone now.

Jenna's response was suddenly muffled by Aubrey's thumb going into her mouth, prompting Jenna to lick her lips around it and let out nothing but an 'mmhmm'. Several more thrusts, and Jenna's mouth opened again in a loud cry.

"AHH-AH! I'M GONNA CUM I'M GONNA CUM I'M-"

Aubrey's thumb slid into Jenna's mouth one more time, and then she leaned forward to firmly press it against her clit. She jerked it back and forth on Jenna like she was trying to rub off a particularly stubborn sponge, but the moment she did I could feel Jenna's pussy clench up even tighter than before. It all but cut off the noises Jenna was making for a split second, but then they immediately returned with,

"I'M CUMMING! AH! AH! AH! FUCK! AHHHHHHHHH!"

I kept thrusting as Jenna all but spasmed beneath me. Her legs kicking and her hands almost losing their grip. As Aubrey's thumb rubbed her clit, Jenna was finally free to look down, watching me fill her up and the way her pussy was gripping my cock. She cried out several more times, but the noise then began to die down as it turned into the moaning whimper of someone who just came, but was still being hit with the same sensation.

"Ohhh my god....ohhh....ahh...ahh..." Jenna panted and moaned out again, quieting down but not catching her breath.

I slowed my thrusts down, and finally stopped with my cock still fully inside her. Aubrey took her thumb from Jenna's clit, and then brought both hands to her face. She stared down at her again, a pleased smirk on her face, and then began to lightly caress the back of her fingers over Jenna's cheek.

"What do we say?" Aubrey asked.

Jenna's face was blank for a moment, staring up at Aubrey as she lovingly touched her cheek.

"Thank you..." Jenna said with a deep exhale.

"Say it to him," Aubrey nodded towards me.

"Thank you..." Jenna said again as she raised her head to look at me.

I was lightly thrusting into her the last couple inches, barely moving but not wanting to stop the throbbing in my cock.

"Oh fuck..." Jenna panted as she leaned her head back.

"Do you like cumming like that?" Aubrey asked as she sweetly brushed Jenna's hair from her eyes and stroked her forehead.

"Uhhuh..." Jenna breathed out.

"Good, because now you're going to cum again."

Aubrey suddenly leaned forward, grabbing the backs of Jenna's knees and raising them higher. They went back farther, her legs straightening out slightly as Aubrey pulled Jenna's thighs against her chest. Jenna allowed herself to be bent backward, seemingly flexible enough that it didn't bother her. Jenna's ankles ended up on Aubrey's shoulders, her high heels pointing backwards as Jenna's face became visible only through the gap of her legs.

"Fuck her even harder this time," Aubrey said with an aggressive, downright mean tone in her voice.

But, yeah. I still did what she told me to do. I shifted myself upward higher onto my knees and started to thrust down into Jenna's pussy with even more weight behind each movement. My body pressed into her legs, feeling the silky material of her nylons with each thrust. Jenna's legs shook, forcing Aubrey to dig her fingers into her calves to keep them in place.

"OHHHMYGOD-AHHH!" Jenna began to scream out as soon as it started.

"Yeah do you like that?!" Aubrey practically shouted into Jenna's face.

"EHYEEEES!" Jenna cried out in response.

"Fuck her harder," Aubrey said in a dull monotone.

My thrusts became a flurry of movements that barely had a rhythm at all. It wasn't the patterned movements I would normally give, but instead just whatever power I couldn't put into the thrust I was currently doing, blind to how far in or out I had gone with the move before. All I could tell was that my cock would get shoved into Jenna's pussy as deeply as possible. Beyond that, my mind was lost.

Jenna wailed beneath me, her legs shaking and her heels occasionally clacking together either from that or from the impact of me thrusting into her. Aubrey turned strangely calm, holding one hand under Jenna's chin while the other continually and lovingly brushed the hair out of her face. The smile she was giving Jenna as she stared down was downright sweet. Jenna meanwhile had one hand reached back, clutching onto Aubrey's hip behind her head. But the other hand was grabbing the couch, fingers clenched into the fabric and knuckles turning white. Until Jenna slapped it down between her thighs, and then barely managed to move it into position.

Her hand was shaking as she flattened it against herself and then slid it down. Fingers tipped with black nail polish crawled down, and suddenly Jenna had her hand at her clit, rubbing it back and forth with a line of three fingertips. Several loud breaths went in and out, as if she needed to gasp several times in a row. And then,

"GAH! Ahh-ah, ahh-ah, ahh-I'm...I'm gonna cum again...I'm gonna cum again!"

The words came out almost like a panic. But they were quiet compared to the noises that came next. As Jenna's announcement sounded out, Aubrey suddenly reached down, grabbing Jenna's hand and pulling it back. She replaced it with her own, fingers all but stabbing into Jenna's clit as she started to whiz them back and forth.

"FUUUCK! OHOHOH! MY GOD!" Jenna belted out in that quivery way that *almost* made it sound like she was crying.

She cried out several more times as the orgasm hit her, her legs kicking and twitching and finally falling apart as Aubrey released them. She laid there, limp. One arm wrapped behind Aubrey, the other hanging off the front of the couch. When I pulled out, I watched as Jenna's pussy tightened around the shaft, and then closed as I left her entirely. Her opening was all but caked in the thick wetness that had built up while I was fucking her. Which I'm guessing is what Aubrey saw when she leaned forward.

"Ugh, perfect," Aubrey said with one part arousal and one part disgust.

She brought her mouth to my cock, leaning in towards the side and sticking her tongue out. It went straight to a thin layer of creamy white that had formed around the base. Jenna's concentrated wet. Aubrey licked at it first, then closed her lips around it as if to pluck it away. After several more coats from her tongue, she simply wrapped her lips around the tip, and started pushing herself forward. I grabbed the back of her head and helped, thrusting into her throat several times, which barely elicited a response from Aubrey.

Instead, the louder thing I noticed were more moans sounding from beneath us. Even while getting her face fucked, Aubrey was still playing with Jenna's pussy. It was still a sopping wet mess down there, so Aubrey's fingers slid both back and forth, and inside Jenna with ease. When she pulled off me, Aubrey dropped her fingers down once to shove them back into Jenna's mouth. Then she brought her hand to my chest and started pushing me.

Aubrey shuffled her knees over Jenna as she pushed me back. Soon, I was sitting against the arm of the couch, legs stretched out as Aubrey climbed into my lap. I watched Jenna sit up as well, pushing the hair up and off both her forehead and neck, both of which were already starting to glisten with sweat. Aubrey climbed on without a word or an acknowledgment of Jenna, planting her knees on either side of me and then sinking down onto my cock with ease.

"Ugggh...fuck..." Aubrey said quietly.

She started pumping her hips up and down, dropping herself onto my cock with a heavy push each time. Every move was deep, with Aubrey's full weight on them. After Jenna's pussy and Aubrey's mouth, my cock was already slick, but Aubrey was dripping wet as well. She started pushing her hips down and forward with each thrust, moaning through gritted teeth.

"Fuck, harder!" Aubrey yelled.

I grabbed her hips and started to help pull her down onto me, adding even more force to each thrust. Aubrey let herself bounce up and down, head lurching back and forth freely as if her neck was broken.

"Harder!" Aubrey yelled again.

Confused but not wanting her to stop, I reached one hand back and slapped it on her ass. Aubrey practically snarled in response, and then grabbed my shoulders for leverage to bounce herself harder.

"Come on, HARDER!"

At that point, I didn't know what she wanted. All I knew is what she would respond to. My hands snapped up, wrapped around her neck, and held her tightly as I pulled her closer so we were face to face.

"*You're* the one riding, you stupid bitch," I snapped at her.

Aubrey's upper lip curled into a sneer, and her hands flew straight to my neck, choking me the same way.

"I mean why isn't your COCK harder?! I want to feel BRUISES in my pussy!"

"Je-sus..." Jenna suddenly said from behind, watching us while leaning on the back of the couch.

I started thrusting up into Aubrey instead, ramming her pussy from below as hard and as deeply as I could. Her eyes rolled up into her head as she released my neck, starting to let out a droning moan. At the same time, her hands went back to grab her ass.

"Get in here, you slut..." Aubrey said, barely turning her face back to look at Jenna.

I couldn't fully see what was happening at first, but I could tell. Jenna immediately crawled forward, and then swung herself down. And as soon as Jenna's face disappeared behind Aubrey's back, Aubrey let out a louder, lower, more guttural moan. My thrusts hadn't stopped or slowed in the slightest, and I didn't feel Jenna there, which told me where she was. Bent over with her face in Aubrey's ass.

"Fuuuck yes, eat it..." Aubrey moaned.

Jenna's hands held Aubrey by the hips, but that was about all I could see. I just kept thrusting, watching as Aubrey moaned and stared up to the ceiling. She was staying right where she was, letting me fuck her from underneath while Jenna's tongue licked her asshole. But, I wanted to know exactly what was happening, so I reached around and found the back of Jenna's head.

She was lightly bobbing up and down, licking by moving her entire face with her tongue out. I pulled her in a little harder, bringing her mouth tighter against Aubrey's ass. Jenna 'mmmm'ed in approval. Her head went still, but judging by how Aubrey suddenly grew louder, Jenna's tongue started moving faster.

"Ohhh fuck, yeah. Oh yeah...ohhhh..."

Aubrey's face scrunched up with a very intense look, eyes squeezed shut and her lips pulled back in an almost pained expression of buildup. And then of course, eyes shot wide, and her mouth opened into an O.

"OHhhhHhHhHHhhhh fuuuuuuck..." Aubrey cried out as the orgasm washed through her body.

You wouldn't think it by just hearing it, but when Aubrey came, she came *hard*. She might not be screaming to the point of losing her voice like some people, but there were signs. In this instance, after she had finished, I had to peel her nails out of my shoulders, and could then feel the almost-shaped indents she had left in my skin. She climbed off without another word, standing up near the couch. Aubrey panted as she ran her hand through her hair, trying to catch her breath as she turned back around. Jenna was still sitting there, a saucy smirk on her face.

"What the fuck are you smiling at? Get moving, ride his cock."

Jenna kept her eyes on Aubrey as she leaned forward and began to crawl along the couch on all fours. I myself was watching Jenna, my cock eagerly twitching as her wide hips raised up into the air and shifted with every move. As she was closing in, Aubrey suddenly reached down and yanked the heels off her feet, tossing them away with an uncaring chuck.

"Turn around," Aubrey commanded sharply.

Jenna stopped just short of my lap, and then awkwardly turned herself around on her knees. As Aubrey nodded her along, she continued to scoot into position, this time backing up into me until her hips were hovering just above me. Her ass got pointed directly at my face, stretching out her nylons and tempting fate with the split already torn into them. Once she was in position, she straightened herself up, and then grabbed my cock in order to sink down on it. I moaned in relief at something getting back on my cock, and Jenna moaned out loudly as she filled herself back up. But she had zero time to enjoy it before Aubrey intervened again.

It was as if she read my mind. First, she grabbed Jenna by the back of the neck and pushed her forward, which put her ass back on display front and center. Then, her hands grabbed the nylons stretched across Jenna's ass, and found where the split was. Jenna's initial gasp was cut off by a continuous tearing sound as Aubrey pulled and pulled, splitting them all the way up to the top until they opened all the way across Jenna's ass. No sooner was the whole wondrous thing exposed, then did Aubrey slap her hand onto it with a loud smack.

"Ride that cock. Just like that."

Jenna obediently began to rock her hips up and down. Once again I had the perfect view, with her ass right in the center of my vision, and her pussy gripping my cock as she started working it. The walls of it stayed tightly against the base of my shaft no matter if she was going up or down. Every few thrusts, Aubrey's hand came crashing down again, sending a ripple across Jenna's ass that soon started to turn red. Jenna was too busy moaning to care.

"Ohhhh go-o-o-o-d...unnnnnnh....AH!" was how her moans went. Long, drawn out, intense. Then sharply punctuated by Aubrey slaps.

"Mmhmmm, work it," Aubrey said, very pleased.

Her hand slapped down again, but then stayed there. Aubrey instead groped it with a very firm grasp. As Jenna kept riding, Aubrey's hand started to slide down. Then it turned. Her thumb led it down lower, until she was rubbing the wet mess that was the shaft of my cock as Jenna's pussy slid up and down. That was all she needed before she raised it up again. Her thumb was just wet enough for her destination. and when it found Jenna's asshole, all she had to do was flex it once.

Jenna clenched on my cock, hard. Her entire body reacted as the tip of Aubrey's thumb slid into her ass, and she whipped her head to the side with wide eyes. Aubrey stared at her, eyebrows raised as if waiting for Jenna to say something. Jenna merely smiled, and started working her pussy again. Aubrey grinned, then opened her mouth wide to stick out her tongue.

"You like that, don't you?" Aubrey mocked as she started to push her thumb deeper into Jenna's ass.

Jenna moaned as she rolled her hips several more times, eyes locked on Aubrey. Then, as fast as she started, Aubrey pulled her hand back, and then motioned for Jenna to move.

"Stand up."

Aubrey barely had to say anything and Jenna would snap to attention to do it. This time, she fully stood up from the couch, then let Aubrey walk her around to the back of it. I didn't think I was involved right away, but Aubrey then motioned for me to get up as well. Jenna stood there, waiting patiently and catching her breath, until Aubrey grabbed her shoulders and bent her down again. She put her elbows on the back of the couch and waited, ass still sticking out. Aubrey went behind her, and then sank onto her knees as she leaned in towards Jenna's ass.