Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodmorning, Master. I hope you slept well?"

"Ehh.. I guess... Anne, right?" he muttered, very unsure of himself. No one had ever explained him the protocol of speaking to one's slave.

"My name's Anne, but Master may call me whatever he wishes," she smiled at him. She was fairly good at reading people and could see he was uncomfortable at the situation. Thus taking it into her own hands, she knelt down.

"May your slave speak, Master?" she asked, patiently waiting for his answer. She noticed him catch another glance down her blouse and only wished she had one of her sexy bras and a lower-cut shirt, so she could really show him some cleavage.

"Eh... of course, go ahead," he mumbled.

"I want to thank you so much for buying me, Master," she told him looking into his eyes, trying to convey how much she meant it, "I'm nothing without an owner, and I promise I will do my very best to please you. Whatever you wish, I will give you."

That was a little too much info for the hung-over man to digest here and now.

"I'd love some of that bacon... and some bread, for now," he said with a weak smile. He knew he'd have to deal with this crazy chick at some point but not while hung-over...

"Of course, Master!" she shouted and jumped up, ready to serve him.

--

The meal was excellent, and just what he needed. Perhaps there was some merit to have a female ready to serve his every need?

"So," he said, taking a short break from eating, "you'll do whatever I say? And not just because you 'have' to, you want me to tell you what to do?"

She nodded solemnly, "I can't... function on my own," she admitted, "but I feel... happy... when someone else is in control of me. I'm so happy that I have you now, Master."

He couldn't quite understand this but... to each his own, right?

"So if I told you to... go down on the street and earn back the money I spent on you, you'd do it?"

Keeping eye-contact she nodded again.

"Do you want me to, Master?" she asked.

"No, I guess not. I don't really see myself as a pimp, anyway..." he smiled.

"Something else then..." he continued, "what if I want you to stand next to me and lean over the table, so I can grope your tits while I eat?"

"My body - and my tits - are yours, Master. I'd be happy to have you touch me, whenever or wherever you desire," she looked a little flushed, this conversation was starting to get her hot. It felt quite humiliating to discuss what he could do with her, if he just so pleased, and she always got so horny from being humiliated!

"Do it," he commanded, and within a few seconds her huge tits hung down next to his arm and shoulder. She supported herself on the table, leaving her large melons within easy reach.

"Nice..." Tim muttered and felt up his new property. Her blouse was tight, and her breasts were so soft, so... squeeze-friendly!

"Mhm... I'm glad you think so, Master," she muttered, thoroughly enjoying his hands. It's been way too long since anyone had ordered her around and groped her. Life was definitely looking up for the slave-girl!

"Get the blouse off," he ordered in between bites. He wanted to feel her soft skin, and she quickly complied, getting the thin fabric out of the way. Soon, he was groping her naked tits, soft, big and saggy as they were.

Tim finished eating, every now and then giving the breasts next to him a horny squeeze, gradually getting himself quite worked up. The moment he swallowed the last bite, he stood up. She moved to get his plate and thus clean up after him, but he told her in a stern voice: "Stay!"

"Sorry, Master," she muttered and froze in place.

The young, inexperienced master was quickly realising how much he enjoyed this new-found power, and a willing female could be used for so much more than food and touching...

He moved behind her and hiked her skirt up around her waist - getting it out o the way, so to speak - freeing her ass.

It was a big ass, too big for Tim's tastes. Not grossly fat or anything but if he really did control her, he'd have her work on losing some pounds...

"I want to fuck you, Anne," he told her, quite frankly. So refreshing from the usual fooling around, hinting and hoping! She just spread her legs a little further, giving him easier access and said in a happy voice, "sounds good, Master!"

His pants and boxers got out of the way quickly, freeing his hard, proud organ. It took a little manoeuvring - he was a bit taller than her, after all - but soon he found her warm, tight pussy.

"Mhhnn!" she sighed in pleasure as he began pushing into her. She was quite moist - not overly wet but enough to give him some lubrication. He grabbed her broad hips and slowly pushed himself into her warm, pleasure-giving cave.

"Ahh..." he sighed, echoing his groans from the night before when she'd pleasured him with her mouth. Her cunt fit him like she was made for him, grapping and squeezing his sensitive cock while allowing him to slide inside without problem.

"Ooh, Master," she gasped when his cock was fully engulfed by her wetness, "ooh, you're so big, Master!" She hadn't been fucked in months, and this felt sooo good! God, she'd missed having someone to take her!

"Yeah?" he groaned as he pulled back again, only too happy to get his male-pride boosted a bit. He thrust back into her again, relishing in her warm tightness.

"Oh yeah!" she agreed.

They were quite a sight, as they stood there, her leaning on the table, him behind her with a solid grip of her, both of them with extreme pleasure written on their faces! Within long, Anne had to grind her teeth and try to focus on everything besides the fact that her new, handsome Master was pounding into her, using her for his pleasure if she were to keep from cumming!

And she had to fight that rising orgasm, he hadn't told her she could cum after all! Years of training had taught her to hold her orgasms back, and not to cum until she was giving permission but since she'd been 'freed' (another word for 'dumped', in all honesty) her self-discipline had fallen to pieces, and now she was paying the price! For every thrust, every time his deliciously long and fat cock stroked and touched all her sensitive spots in her needing cunt she had to hold back - while still ensuring his pleasure!

Tim, of course, had no idea what was going on in her mind, he was enjoying himself to the fullest! She wasn't as hot as his ex-wife but she was far, far better at this! He knew he couldn't keep this up much longer but he wasn't about to slow down! Oh, it felt too good! If only he could make her cum before he did himself, it'd be perfect...

"Shit, you feel good!" he gasped, pistoning in and out of her.

"Thank you, Master! You feel wonderful yourself...!" she sighed in reply.

"A tight little cunt you have," he continued, without slowing down.

"I try, Master!" she answered honestly.

"Who owns you, huh? Who owns your slutty body?" he asked, her answers spurring him on to more dirty-talk.

"Oh! You do, Master," she moaned, "you own me!"

"And if I wanna pull your hair... like this?" he asked, grabbed a handful and tucked on it - hard.

"Aahhh!" she gasped, half in pain half in pleasure, "do with me what you want, Master!"

"Yeah?" he gasped, the usual warm feeling of orgasm building in his loins, "You like that, huh? You like a little pain?"

"I do, Master, I do!"

Hearing her answered, he let go of her hip and slapped her ass as hard as he could, while still pulling her hair and fucking her cunt. She moaned loudly in response.

"Thank you, Master, may I have another?" she begged, and he slapped her again, even harder this time.

"Thank you, Master," she moaned again, "may I have another?"

"What?" he muttered to himself. Did she want another or had she been trained to ask for more whenever she was spanked?

"No, bitch," he finally answered her, and with all his might he hammered into her.

"Ah!" she screeched, and lost her balance, falling forward onto the table, with Tim after her, still embedded to the hilt in her cunt. She landed on her stomach, one of her large, soft tits pressed down in the butter, but neither of them cared! Tim was feverishly hunting his orgasm and hammered into her with all his might, and she was fighting a losing battle against her own orgasm. The humiliation of being forced down into a dairy-product only made it so much more difficult...

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Tim shouted loudly as the well-known feeling of warmth, freedom and pure bliss spread through him, only so much more intense than usually! He hammered into her one last time, burying himself in her tight, welcoming pussy just as he felt his cock spray it's sticky content deep into her.

"Ahhh...!" he sighed heartfelt, as the incredible glimpse of Paradise slowly faded, and he returned back to Earth, relaxed and spent.

"Thank you, Master, for using me for your pleasure," Anne said, really feeling grateful. This feeling, right now, was by far the best she'd felt in months... She was never happier than when she felt she pleased her owner - and nothing said pleasure like him cumming because of her!

"Ehh... you're welcome?" Tim said, not really knowing how to answer her. He'd pushed her down on the table to fuck her, his cock was still lodged in her... and she hadn't even cum, and she was thanking him?

"I'm, eh... I'm sorry you didn't cum," he muttered, feeling somewhat ashamed of this. He'd always taken his time to make sure his other partners orgasmed.

"Don't apologise, Master, if you don't want me to cum, you shouldn't worry about it," his slave said.

"But... I wanted you to cum," Tim muttered with a feeling he was missing something...

"Oh!" Anne jerked up, turned around (freeing his cock from her meaty thighs in the process) and knelt down in front of him, "I'm sorry, Master, I didn't know you wanted me to cum. If I had known, I wouldn't have held back..."

While Tim finally understood what was happening, Anne bowed down to his left slipper-clad foot, kissed it and said: "Please forgive me, Master," then she kissed his other foot, "please punish me, Master," before she sat back up again, looking up at him. She looked extremely sexy as she sat there, eagerly waiting whatever he wanted to do to her, his white sperm slowly running down her thigh and her left nipple smeared with melting butter.

"No... No, I don't think I will," Tim said slowly, "but we need to talk... Clean up in here, and then join me in the living-room." If she wanted to be a maid, he might as well use her, right?

"Yes, Master!" she readily agreed, but he wasn't finished.

"Get yourself cleaned up as well," he ordered and pointed at the butter, and then he left her alone to do her thing.

--

"I'm finished, Master," Anne announced as she entered the living-room. She hadn't put her top back - she hadn't been told to, and Master might need to use her topless... Her tits jiggled with every step, and Tim had trouble keeping his focus. She'd cleaned the butter off and dried off his sperm.

"Eh, yes," he said, forcing himself to look at her face. He was sitting in his favourite recliner, and he pointed at a spot on the floor, in front of it. Anne understood, and knelt down in front of him... hmm, her breasts looked good from this angle too...

"I'll be honest with you, Anne," he said carefully, "I didn't really plan on buying a woman last night. As you probably can tell, I haven't... had... a slave before."

The kneeling woman swallowed noticeably, and Tim could read the fear of being 'freed' again in her eyes. He didn't like that, he'd prefer her to be happy.

"I think I know the answer to this question, but I have to ask anyway: Would you rather be mine or would you rather be free?"

"Yours!" she blurted, "I want you, please Master, don't send me away! Please, please, please." She looked up at him with eyes filled with despair, "I'll be good to you, Master! You liked fucking me, you can do me however you want, please! You can whip me, or tie me up and rape my ass, or-" her tirade was interrupted when Tim held up a hand, and she instantly fell silent again.

"I assumed as much," he smiled, "and I think I can get used to have a sexy slut at my beck and call."

Anne blushed - not from being called a slut, if anything she enjoyed being put down like that - but from being called sexy. She didn't quite think of herself as sexy anymore.

"We need to work some things out, though. You said earlier that you aren't allowed to cum?"

"Yes, Master. My previous owner ordered me never to cum without explicit permission from him - or, well... whoever else I was with..."

"You were with other than your owner... often?" Tim enquired, quite curious about how her other masters had done.

"Yes, Master. He'd told me to do whatever any of his friends wanted, so I did. They came over quite often, when he was at work..." she explained.

"Hmm..." Tim thought about that while his slut knelt in front of him, breathing easier - she was so relieved he'd keep her!

"I don't like that," he finally said.

"What don't you like, Master?" she wondered, a bit fearful again. What if he thought she was... well, too used to keep? Maybe he didn't like that she'd fucked whoever had asked her!

"The part about sharing you. I'm cancelling that rule - I'm Master now, I can cancel old rules, right?" When she nodded, he continued: "You're not to obey anyone, anyone at all, except me, of course, unless I tell you to. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," she said with a relieved smile, "I'm to obey you and only you, unless you tell me otherwise."

"Good. Also the orgasm-rule - forget that one. I like to hear a girl cum, so I want you to cum as often and as strongly as possible. Understood?"

"Yes, Master!" she grinned, looking forward to obeying that rule, "I'm to cum as often as I can!"

Tim nodded, but quickly added: "but only when we're... you know, doing it. Not masturbating!"

Anne nodded solemnly. She liked her new master, liked him a lot. He seemed like a good guy but still willing to treat her as she needed to be treated. A perfect combination!

"But, eh... with all those guys... perhaps we should get you tested? For STD's, I mean...

"Oh, don't worry, Master, all the girls had to show a clean test-result to be allowed in the auction. And I haven't fucked anyone since the last visit at the doctor!"

He nodded, pleased... but he was a little annoyed with himself - he should have thought about that before jumping her bones!

"Next point... ehm, do you have any... limits? Like something you won't do or something you don't want me to do?" he asked. This was quite important to for Tim to know, as he didn't want to go too far or cross some sort of line.

"None, Master. I'm yours, do with me as you please..." she said with a strange pride in her voice.

"So I can slap your face or spit on you, or... or... or piss on you?" he asked. Topless as she was, it was hard not to notice her nipples harden as he mentioned the humiliating things he could do to her, and the way she flushed was another tell-tale sign of her mounting arousal.

"If-if you wish, Master..." she muttered.

"Perhaps you even wish me to?" he smirked. She nodded briefly, admitting something even she found embarrassing.

"Should be fun to explore..." Tim muttered to himself, though she heard it as well. That didn't help ease the slave's rising desire!

"And finally... clothes. And other stuff... you said you have a motel-room?"

"Yes, Master, on Rosestreet."

"Okay... then I suggest this," Tim said, though the 'suggestion' never would meet any resistance from Anne, no matter what it was, "you put your blouse back on and we go to the motel, and get your things. Do you have a lot?"

"No, Master. A wicker-basket and some suitcases," she answered.

"Good, good..."

--

"Hey Anne! I was afraid I wouldn't see you anymore!" the man at the reception of the motel greeted her when she and her master entered.

"Hello, Fred," she answered, seeming rather indifferent to him. Fred didn't like that though, not even a little.

"We still need to... discuss... payment for the last three days," he said, "you haven't... paid... since Thursday." The way he leered at her impressive bust, there was no doubt how she usually paid for her stay. She blushed, hating how her old life was being revealed to her new master, but he seemed to take it in stride. He found his wallet and threw three 50'es down on the clerk's desk.

"That should cover it," he said in a cold voice, "she'll be moving out today." With that he and Anne went inside. Anne's heart was beating rapidly, her Master kept being her knight in shining armour!

Inside her room (which was a small, crummy room with a bed, a desk and a view of the parking-lot, nothing else), Anne immediately knelt before her Master again.

"Thank you, Master," she smiled up at him.

"Don't worry about that, he was kind of a creep," Tim said, staring down her blouse.

"Yes, he is," she agreed, "and I'm grateful that you paid for me..."

"Don't be," he said, his lips forming an evil grin, "you'll be punished for it..."

"Yes, Master, thank you, Master," she grinned back.

--

She really didn't have much, and they quickly loaded the car with what she did have and drove home again.

"Hmm..." Tim said once they made it indoor again. He carried her two suitcases, while she brought in the wicker-basket.

"We'd better stash this in the guest-room until we can work something better out..." he decided and went to it.

"Yes, Master," she agreed, following him, "eh... I slept with you in your bed last night. You fell asleep and I didn't know what else, but if you want me in there..." her voice trailed off.

"You sleep in my bed - or on the floor next to it," Tim cut her off, finding it easier and easier to make decisions for her.

"Thank you, Master!"

"That's where my slavegirl belongs!" Tim stated.

"Thank you, Master," she repeated herself. She wanted to sleep with him, wanted to be as close to him as possible all the time.

"Now," Tim said when they'd put her stuff in the down, "I'm hungry. Go and make us something to eat."

"Yes, Master. What would you like?" she asked.

"Some sandwiches for me... and make yourself a salad," he ordered. He'd already decided she was to go on a diet...

"Yes, Master," she said, and went off.

--

They ate in the kitchen, more or less in silence.

"Anne," Tim finally asked, "what turns you on?"

"You, Master," she answered, honestly.

"Thanks... but I meant more... what situation or what kind of sex turns you on?"

"Being owned," she said simply, "knowing that someone can claim me as his property."

"Yes... but I own you. If I wanted to make you cum more than anything else, what should I do? Candles, music, dancing? Whip, rape and humiliate you till you couldn't stand?"

"Whatever Master wants to do to me," she said, avoiding eye-contact. Why wouldn't she tell him? He slammed his fist down on the table, making his plate jump a little, "tell me!" he ordered her sternly.

"Pain, Master," she quickly admitted, looking up at him with frightened eyes, "pain and humiliation." She wasn't scared of him, but she was scared of displeasing him. More than anything she wanted him to like her... and she feared that he wouldn't like her if he thought her a freak.

"Next time, you won't try to evade a question. You'll answer truthfully and immediately, understand?" His voice was still stern, so stern neither of them could believe how far he'd come in just a day!

"Yes, Master," she said. Then she crawled in under the table, and kissed his right foot. "please forgive me, Master," on to the left: "please punish me, Master."