Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will," he promised, took her plate and set it down next to her, "you'll eat down here, like a disobedient dog." She noticed he didn't send down any silverware...

She brought her face down to the plate and ate off it - like a dog - and thanked her God that she'd cut the salad in little bits, easy to get up with her mouth!

And also that she'd found a master willing to take care of her! It was so embarrassing to eat like this... and so freaking hot! She wasn't wearing panties, and she knew she'd start dripping soon. Knowing her new master, he might tell her to lick it up off the dirty floor!

That thought only made her even wetter... a vicious circle, really.

Tim's thoughts weren't far from Anne's. He was thinking how extremely hot it'd been to punish her! It'd been a spur of the moment, but damn it was sexy to see her eat off the plate like this!

"Anne," he said when he was done eating, "I need to cum."

She immediately got her face off the plate (with a piece of lettuce still stuck to her chin), "May I please help you with that?"

"You may," he said, mercifully granting her the favour.

Fifteen seconds later she was slurping on his rock-hard cock, from the sensitive tip to the broad base. Her tongue was everywhere at once, teasing, adding pressure and tasting the most important organ in her world.

"Ah..." he sighed when her little hand wrapped itself around his base, jacking him off while she was bobbing away at the rest of his long shaft.

"You like it?" he asked her.

"Ghyes, Marsrer," she nodded, without slowing down. His pleasure came before anything else, especially something as unimportant as her being comfortable or not!

"You like being my little cock-sucking slut?"

"Verry murf, Marsrer!" she mumbled.

"Are you horny? Is your little cunt wet?"

She nodded enthusiastic at that, still sucking him off.

"Play with yourself. Show me you're a little horny cunt!" he demanded. Her free hand shot down between her legs, eagerly finding her sweet spot and rubbing her blood-filled clit.

"Mhm... thrank you, Marsrer!" she mumbled, mouth still full of cock.

Oh, it felt so good! The casual way he ordered her around, the fat, delicious cock in her mouth and now her fingers on her clit! Her orgasm was rising quickly, and she'd have cum there, kneeling on the kitchen-floor if her Master hadn't suddenly said:

"I think I'm gonna fuck your ass!" and stood up, pulling his cock away from her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her hand off her eager little clit and led her into the living-room. She knelt down on the couch, her ass in the air, and said the magic words:

"Please fuck my ass, Master!"

"Oh, I will!" he answered with a smile, and stuck his cock into her wet and horny cunt.

"Oooh! Master, so good!" she exclaimed, quite surprised but loving it nevertheless!

"Gotta get some lube," he explained, humiliating the willing slave even further. A couple of thrusts and Tim's cock was lubricated well enough, and he pulled out of her.

"Only one hole I haven't claimed," he explained and pulled her ass-cheeks apart, revealing her tight little star.

"Yes, Master, please! Take me, take your slave,"

"And since I know you like pain, there's no reason to be gentle, is there?" the question was clearly rhetorical, but Anne answered anyway.

"None, Master! Please, use me for your pleasure," she begged him.

He wasn't gentle, oh no, but he wasn't cruel either, so he gave her a final order before he set out to claim her last hole:

"Play with yourself!"

She did, and he began his journey inside her tight passage!

"Ooooh!" she gasped, both her pussy and ass were feeling insanely arousing right now! His hard cock was making its way up her ass, not exactly being hammered in, but certainly not taking it easy either.

Her ass was incredibly tight, yet it yielded to his insisting cock and allowed it inside. God, it felt great! Tim had never had anal-sex before, and he couldn't believe what his former partners had kept from him!

"Ahhh!" he groaned as he pushed himself further and further into her, "so good!"

"Yes, Master," she agreed with a moan, rubbing herself while relaxing her ass to ease his entrance, "it is!"

"You liked being fucked in the ass?" he asked as he made it all the way inside, resting his pubicbone against her large ass.

"Yes, Master, very much!" she grunted. He was so big in her tiny passage, and she felt so full. Oh, she loved how he made her feel... and not just physically.

"In fact, you'd like me to just take your ass, wouldn't you? No holding back, just doing with your ass as I please?" he inquired, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, Master, please! Use me for your pleasure..."

"Alright then..."

He grabbed her hips and pulled almost all the way out of her tight, slimy ass. Without warning, he hammered back into her, hard and fast. Her ass resisted but he was relentless and forced his way inside her, not caring what she or her body thought of it!

"Aaaah!" Anne screamed, as pain and pleasure exploded in her neither regions. Her ass felt like he jammed a burning steelpipe up in her! Her submission, her masochism - and her fingers furiously teasing her clit! - made that so hot though, and she felt the blissful feeling she'd been missing for so long rise in her cunt. He was raping her asshole, and she was about to cum from it!

He pulled out of her again, but didn't give her any respite being plunging into her again, coaxing another scream from her. He wasn't sure if she were in real pain or not, but his own arousal had overridden any sense of empathy that might otherwise had stopped him. She'd asked - no, begged! - him to do this, and he'd be damned if he didn't!

When he forced himself into her tight hole for the third time, she didn't just scream: She practically wailed!

"Maaaaster! Yeeees! Fuck my aaaass!" she cried, and her body exploded in orgasmic bliss. Pleasure soared through her body, and she suddenly felt dizzy and light-headed. She wasn't even aware that she kept babbling...

"I'm cumming, so good, so big, oh God! Thank you, Master, thank you!"

Well, that answered Tim's unasked question whether or not she enjoyed it. Pulling out and hammering in again and again, he began finding a rhythm, and it was hard, fast and oh, so good!

He knew that getting sucked by a fellatrix as skilled as her and then proceeding to fucking her tight ass wasn't a good idea if he'd meant for this to be much more than a quickie but what can you do? Sometimes you just gotta enjoy what life has to offer - and already he could feel that welcome feeling of pleasure build up, and Anne's screams of pleasure didn't help. Life certainly had a lot to offer tonight.

"Hnngh!" he grunted, and shoved his cock deep inside her before he too was overcome by a powerful orgasm. His cock squirted its load deep inside her bowels, and he collapsed a top of her, resting on her ass and back.

"Keep rubbing yourself," he told her in a soft voice when he came back to reality again, and she happily complied. Her second orgasm wasn't too far away...

Through sheer force of will, he managed to find the strength in his spent body to get off her, and he pulled his softening cock out of her ass - instantly making her feel empty and desolated - and stood up. His cock was a mess, greasy and slimy... and it gave him a nasty idea. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head down to his cock. She followed obediently while she kept fingering herself, but she took a sharp intake of breath when he started cleaning his cock with her beautiful, blonde hair!

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she moaned in humiliated pleasure as he smeared the dirty sperm and whatever else he'd picked up inside her ass out in her hair - and then she came for the second time in less than five minutes!

"Thank you, Master, thank you, thank you, thank you!" she kept muttering while pleasure washed through her used body. When Tim felt his cock was reasonably free of dirt, he stuck in it her mouth, effectively silencing her and making her clean it off completely.

--

"Anne," Tim said seriously soon after. She hadn't been allowed to clean herself and there was a mattered lump in her hair, and a thin line of cum down her thigh. He didn't really know why but he liked her like this. She liked it too, it felt so... dirty, so slutty!

"Yes, Master?" she asked. He was sitting in the couch, she was kneeling in front of him. It seemed appropriate to the both of them.

"You... you..." Tim began, not really knowing how to say this. One thing was ordering around and treating her like a slut, but this might really hurt her!

"You need to lose weight," he finally stated. She blushed, looked down and nodded.

"Yes, Master," she admitted.

"I have an old exercise-bike. When we're done here, I'll show you how to work it, and you'll start using it every day."

"Yes, Master," she answered.

"You'll only ever eat what I've approved. No snacking, no fastfood and no excuses! If the food doesn't have my approval, you will not eat it. Understood?" He sounded very stern, and she nodded submissively.

"If you break these rules, you'll be severely punished! And I don't mean severe pain, I mean... sleeping alone, not getting any attention - perhaps even freed. Am I clear?"

"Very clear, Master. I am to exercise everyday and only eat what you allow me to. If I break these rules, you'll punish me in the worst possible way," she repeated, looking up at him.

"Good. If you should break the rules, I expect you to tell me. Accidents happen, though you'll still be punished... but if you lie to me, I'll throw you out."

"Please, Master, I'll never lie to you!" she cried, getting scared. She liked her new master so much, she'd never to anything to jeopardise being owned by him!

"That's good," he smiled down at her, "now come up here and kiss me."

She was only too happy to do so, and soon she was aroused again, especially as Tim seemed to think that groping her boobs and playing with her nipples was a part of kissing...

--

Soon after, however, Anne was out of breath for quite another reason. Tim had showed her the bike (in a small, seldom-used exercise-room) and taught her how to up and lower the resistance. Once she was well on her way (on the easiest setting), Tim told her he'd be back in twenty minutes to check on her.

After five minutes, Anne found it difficult to breathe, after ten she kept checking the watch... and after fifteen minutes she started wishing she were dead! Her thighs and lungs hurt so bad, but she couldn't stop, had to go on, couldn't disappoint her master...

When Tim finally did return, she was still going, though if it had been a real bike, she would hardly have moved enough to stay balanced...

"You can stop now, Anne," he told her, and she almost fell off the bike, she was so exhausted.

"May I please lay down, Master?" she panted, trying (and failing) to stand without the support of the bike.

"No," he commanded her, "stretch."

"Huh?" she asked.

"Stretch! You know, stretch your muscles, so they don't cramp up!"

"Oh. Yes, Master." She stretched her sore, sore legs for ten minutes before her unrelenting master was satisfied.

"Now," he pointed at a small scale, "weigh yourself."

She obeyed but she wasn't happy to. She didn't quite know how much she weighed now, and she didn't want to know either.

"92 kilos," her master declared. Anne was ready to cry by then.

"I'm sorry, Master, I'll... I'll do my best, I'll make myself thin and pretty and sexy for you!"

"Shh..." Tim shushed her and hugged her, "you're already sexy. And I'll help you lose some weight, don't worry about it..." He stroked her hair and gradually calmed her down.

"You'll do what you just did twice a day from now on: in the morning after I've left and in the evening before we go to bed. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master," she muttered into his embrace.

"And you'll eat healthy from now on..."

"Yes, Master."

"Soon you'll be the hottest girl in town... and you'll be all mine!"

--

Anne showered, threw her used clothes in the laundry but when she went to get something new from her suitcase, Tim stopped her.

"Just... stay like that," he told her, indicating her naked frame. Anne, appreciating that he wanted to see her naked body, naturally obeyed and cooked in the nude.

As he watched her chop vegetables naked, Tim wondered why he'd stopped her from putting on clothes. Sure, a naked woman is never amiss but... he wasn't fifteen anymore, so the chances of him wanting sex (or rather, 'fucking') again was rather slim. Anne, at least, seemed to prefer a quiet evening a top of her tryst with the bike!

Maybe, he mused, he just liked giving orders? He'd never really been in a position to direct other people, make them bow to his will... he'd always been a man of compromises - making everyone a little happy. Well, here was one who'd never be happy with a compromise, she'd only want to give him her complete and utter submission... and the thought of that power was oddly appealing to him. He didn't know from where he'd gotten the idea to use her hair as a wash-cloth but it'd certainly turned her on... and the thought of doing it made his cock jerk a little. No matter why and how, he knew he'd never go back to a boring, vanilla relationship again - not unless some serious downsides to the life of a master showed itself!

"Anne," he said and hugged her from behind, "you did very well on the bike. I'm proud of your determination."

"Thanks, Master," she smiled as she blushed. He was proud of her!?

"I'm glad I got drunk at the auction and bought you... you'll make my life so much more interesting!"

"I... thank you, Master! I'm very happy too!" she assured him, her heart beating rapidly, her cheeks blushing even more and a happy tingling spreading from her stomach.

"That's good," he said and softly kissed her neck, almost lovingly, "stay that way!" He said the last with a well-meaning slap to her right asscheek and went away.

"Yes, Master," she said, gently rubbing her neck and ass. A rather accurate reminder of her young master, really: a sharp pain on her ass, a gentle feeling on her neck...

She knew she wouldn't cheat on his rules - she wouldn't do anything to let him down, ever. With some training and guidance, he'd be the best master she'd ever had.

--

Dinner was nice. Despite almost being too tired to stand, Anne managed to fix him a good meal... and some salad for herself. She didn't mind the unfair treatment - if Master wanted her to live off bread and water, she would! So she happily ate her rabbit-food while he wolfed down his potatoes and steak. She was just grateful he liked her cooking!

To herself she had to admit that it was nice he took care of her. She was extremely ashamed that he'd felt it necessary to adjust her eating-habits like this, but... it was still kind of hot. He forced her to give up the control of herself and her very food!

"So... tell me about Fred?" Tim asked and immediately noticed how she blushed. She did that when she was turned on, Tim had noticed but also when she was ashamed of something (though sometimes it was both). Which was it this time?

"Well, I didn't have a lot of money and nowhere to live... so when he came around, collecting rent one day we arranged for me to blow him everyday instead of paying," she looked down, unwilling to meet his eyes.

"Whose idea was that?"

"Mine," she admitted, still not looking up, "I even offered to fuck him, but he... well, he said he had a girlfriend, and didn't want to cheat on her."

Tim smiled condescendingly, "and a daily blowjob from a desperate tenant isn't cheating?"

"Guess not," she shrugged, "but I'm not sure it was the only reason. I... I don't think he found me attractive..." It wasn't easy admitting that she was too fat for a random clerk to fuck.

"He did seem kinda crazy," Tim smiled but she didn't catch the compliment.

"Anne, look at me," he ordered, and when she did, he asked her: "did you enjoy it? Sucking him off for rent, I mean?"

"I hated it!" she told him vehemently, "hated to touch that slimy bastard and his pathetic dick!"

"Why? You seemed to enjoy sucking me?" he wanted to know. He needed to know how this woman thought and felt!

"I love sucking you!" she exclaimed, desperate for him to understand, "you make me feel... needed, useful! Fred... made me feel cheap. Like a hooker or something."

"Why? Because I paid 800 bucks at the auction?"

"No!" she stated, "but because you take care of me, Master. When you bought me, you... well, you also told the world that you were willing to invest in me, and now you gotta protect that investment right? At least that's the idea, and so far you've certainly upheld your side of the bargain. You want me for good, he wanted me for five minutes of gratification." She looked him straight in the eyes as she explained how life was in her world...

Tim looked at her for a while, trying to understand her. He nodded slowly as her meaning dawned on him.

"Eat your salad," he said, still thinking about her words. It made him feel good about himself, and he felt high above Fred the Slimeball. She nodded, hoping he understood and returned to her dinner.

--

The rest of the evening was pleasant for the both of them, pleasant and relaxed. Anne wasn't allowed to dress but she didn't need clothes to watch television with her owner, did she?

Besides, Tim seemed to enjoy squeezing her tits every now and then, and it wouldn't do to get something in the way.

"Hmm... I think it's time for bed," Tim said, groping his naked sexslave and winking at her. She smiled widely, always more than ready for bed!

"Certainly, Master!" she giggled and got up, only too eager for her Master's attention. She was dead-tired but would happily jump into bed with him for the wildest sex of his life: anything to please Master!

Tim knew she was tired though, so he laid her down on her back on the bed and slid into her missionary-style. Slow and gentle love-making was on his agenda, and they both enjoyed the closeness and gradually rising arousal, as he leisurely increased his speed. If it weren't for the passionate words, Tim kept whispering in her ear, he would have been afraid, she'd thought it boring. As it was, she came in a nice, quiet orgasm not long before him.

"I own you," he told her, "you're mine! I can do with you as I want. I'm gonna fuck you whenever I want, wherever I want, however I want! I'll make you my cheap whore. You belong to me! I think I'll tattoo Tim's Slave on your ass, bring you to the beach and have you sunbathe in a thong, just so everyone can see what you are - and whose!"

With such words in her ears, Anne's orgasm was inevitable... and it got Tim quite hot as well!

He fired his cum in her pussy, rolled off her and was soon asleep. He'd had a long day, after all, and he had to get early up the next morning.

The same was true for Anne - and she had even had tremendous physical activity as well - but sleep evaded her for a long time. She kept thinking back on everything that had happened that day, and she couldn't believe how lucky she was! She thanked her God for granting her her greatest wish! She promised Him and herself, she'd not let Tim down. She'd be the best damn slave the world had ever seen...

With that happy thought, she finally did fall asleep.

--

Anne's body was agonising stiff the next morning. Whenever she moved, she felt aches and pains, but when Tim's alarm-clock beeped at 6.30, she didn't have other options than to get up - slaves don't stay in bed when their master gets up!