Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Friday after Tim bought his to date most useable purchase was not going to be an exception, Annie vowed as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was more pleased with her image than she'd been for months - Tim's strict diet was slowly starting to show. Sure she was still big (too big! she thought annoyed) but her hips, ass and stomach were slimmer, and she was now able to squeeze into a pair of black jeans she'd bought shortly after being 'freed' (dumped!). THAT certainly helped the old ego!

She'd considered wearing them for her master when he got home but rejected the idea. They were too difficult to get off (the buttons weren't exactly cooperative - it took quite a bit of struggling to get them open), so she'd settled for a loose skirt.

"Master can just lift this one up," she giggled at her reflection, as always looking forward to being taken by her young owner.

That's when she heard the door slam. Her master was home!

"Shit!" she exclaimed and ran from the bathroom, through the kitchen and into the hallway, almost bumping into Tim as he had already hung his jacket and was now entering his home.

"Master!" she smiled, desperately trying to sound like she wasn't out of breath.

"Annie... Forgot how to greet me?" Tim asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Not at all, Master!" she gasped and slid down on her knees. Looking up at him she gave him the greeting that had became their little ritual: "Welcome home, Master."

"Thank you, Annie," he smiled and patted her head condescendingly. His eyes didn't meet hers though but were instead caught by the deep cleavage of her low-cut top. So enthralling!

"Now," he continued, forcing his eyes off that tempting area and walking past her into the kitchen, "a slave's job is to make her master's life easier by doing mundane tasks, right?"

"Of course, Master," Annie answered, wondering where he was going with this. But who could tell what her master was thinking? She only knew he had a deviously erotic mind...

"So when I have to take off my own jacket, my slave's... failed in her job, right?" he asked, looking meaningfully at the back of his slave's head.

"Ye-yes, Master," she had to admit, looking down while she heard her master move around behind her. She could feel her cheeks blush - and her damn pussy beginning to moisten!

"So, you should be... punished, shouldn't you?"

"Yes, Master," she admitted, a note of excitement sneaking into her voice.

"Right, that's what I thought," Tim agreed, "but what kind of punishment would ensure that you don't repeat the offence?"

"You... you could spank me, Master," she dared suggest. She wasn't sure if Tim was asking her or just being rhetorical - she was still sitting with her back turned to him, after all - but dared to voice her opinion nonetheless.

"A spanking...?" Tim repeated, "hmm..." He pretended to think about it, "but a horny little slut like you might just like it - and then you won't learn anything. Why, you might even be late again Monday, just to get another spanking!"

They both knew she wouldn't - she'd never disobey on purpose! - but she couldn't really argue against his logic.

"Then... something else? Something even a horny little slut like me won't enjoy?" she ventured.

"Like what?" he asked, interested.

"Ehh..." Oh God, she loved this! Having to think of a punishment she wouldn't enjoy - it made her so freaking hot (and wet!). Sometimes he really, really managed to push her buttons.

"Yes?" he asked.

"You could... forbid me from cuming tonight. That would certainly be a punishment for a slut like me..." she finally said. She couldn't believe how hot it was to actually suggest he take away her orgasms. She lived for those orgasms!

No, she scolded herself, she lived to serve her master, and offering her orgasms to him was a small price to pay for the honour of her servitude.

"Yeah, that might work," he agreed, "crawl over here and get my dick in your mouth while I think about it." She was already turning before he'd even finished that sentence, and as quickly as she could she crawled across the floor and reached the goal she'd missed all day: Her master's big, hard cock.

"Oooh, Master!" she sighed happily when she got his monster out of his pants. He was already hard; apparently he enjoyed the thought of punishing her as much as she did.

She quickly took it in her mouth, slowly letting more and more of his strong length into her mouth until she pushed her face against his pubic-bone.

"Ahh..." he sighed, letting all the tension of his day at work out in that sigh. It was so good being home again!

She began bobbing her head up and down the delicious shaft, until her master grabbed her hair and held her head still.

"I didn't say I wanted a blowjob. I just wanted someplace nice to put my cock while I thought..." he looked down at her with an evil grin, and she blushed profoundly but obeyed nevertheless. So she was someplace nice now? How demeaning... how hot!

"You know, I think I'll be lenient this one time..." he continued, talking to her as if she weren't holding his cockhead between her lips, "first time offence, after all. Isn't that what the cops say?"

She could only shrug at that.

"So... you aren't allowed to cum until I say so. And I might say so sometime tonight... if you behave..."

"Thlank ylou, Mlaser," she replied, speaking as well as she could with his large prick filling up her mouth.

"But since I'm not following through on your punishment, I'll have to give you a spanking as well," he said looking down with a pretend-sorry expression - kind of a 'sorry, nothing I can do about it' - look in his eyes.

Annie could only nod, his cock nodding with her.

"Might as well get that over with now, eh?" he continued, "Pour me a glass of wine and go lay across the armrest."

"Yes, Master," she replied when her mouth was once again regrettably free of man-meat. She poured him a glass of the wine she'd planned to offer him the moment he came inside - like a good slavegirl should, to celebrate the weekend - before she moved into the livingroom and draped herself across the armrest, prepared for her punishment. She hiked up her skirt, leaving her naked ass for her master to abuse as he saw fit. Panties were something she wore during the day, but certainly not when she was about to greet her master. They just got in the way, after all.

He didn't seem to be in a hurry though. He entered the living-room, slowly sipping his wine while staring at the naked bottom of his property.

The minutes seemed to tick away sooo slowly as she lay there, exposed for her lover and owner. She longed to feel his touch, yet the humiliation of this obscene position certainly didn't dry out her wet pussy! Oh, how she loved belonging to him, he was so good to her.

Finally draining the last of his wine, Tim put down the empty glass and went to her.

"Hmm," he murmured as his hand gently rubbed Annie's broad ass, "you've lost weight, slave. The diet seems to be working."

"Yes, Master. Thank you for noticing," she replied, his kind words increasing her heartbeat and making her blush. She wanted so much to be slim and sexy for him.

Slap! Suddenly, without warning, his hand slapped her right ass-cheek, and the resounding splat aroused both man and slut.

"Oh! Thank you, Master, may I have another?" she gasped, revelling in the pain from her ass. God, she loved this!

Slap! Again pain shut up from her ass, making her pant with arousal, and again she uttered the submissive plea: "Thank you, Master, may I have another?"

She got another, and another after that, and each time she made sure to ask for one more, despite the fact that Tim kept upping the strength he put behind.

"Well, as long as you ask for more, I'm not doing it right," her master suddenly declared and went into the kitchen, leaving the semi-naked slave alone. Confused, she looked behind her, only to see her master returning from the kitchen, this time carrying a large, wooden spoon. It looked quite menacing, and she couldn't wait to feel its sting.

Already parts of her ass were turning a delightful shade of pink, but Tim wanted more. An experienced slave like Annie didn't need time to prepare, he figured, so without hesitation, he whacked her inviting ass with the spoon, watching her soft ass quiver at the impact. Before she could utter her line, begging for more, however, he slapped her again... and again... and again, really getting in to it.

Soon Annie's ass was on fire, and she writhed in pleasurable pain on the armrest - though, as she'd been trained to do, she did her best to keep her ass still... to ease her master's task of punishing her, of course.

The pain quickly spread throughout the confused woman's body, making her dry-hump the couch beneath her and her mouth to beg: "Oh please, oh yeah, oh God, no! Oh, more, yes! Oh God, oh God! Please, please! It hurt, oh shit!"

Exactly what she begged for, no one could tell. Tim had an idea what would please her though...

Suddenly, he stopped hitting her with the spoon, stepped up behind her and hammered his (very hard) cock into her up-turned and oh-so-ready pussy.

"GOD!" the surprised but not unhappy slave cried, "Oh Yes, MASTER! Oh yes, God!"

The dull pain from her red ass was almost unbearable, but when it mixed with the intense pleasure now coming from her cunt, it was more than enough to make her cum - and the fact that she wasn't allowed to was enough to make her insane!

"Shit, you're wet! I knew you'd like it," Tim grunted, already pretty close to cumming himself. He'd been thinking about fucking her since he shut his load down her throat at the breakfast table around nine hours earlier, and the spanking certainly hadn't reduced his level of arousal!

"Oh, I liked it!" Annie gasped as he hammered his cock into her, "I liked it sooo much! Oh shit, it's good!"

"Fuck! Yes! Yes, it is! Too bad you can't cum, huh?" Tim taunted her.

"Yes, yes, yes! Oh, I want to cuuum, I want it so bad!" she cried. He grabbed her hips for leverage and increased the speed. He felt like she did: he too wanted to cum, he wanted it so badly. And while she wasn't allowed to, there was nothing to stop him.

"Oh God, oh God!" he panted, his orgasm growing inside him. He didn't even consider trying to hold back, to prolong the fucking - he wanted his release now!

"You ready for my cum, slave?" he gasped as he once again thrust into her, making her cry out in agonising pleasure again.

"Yes, Master! Oh God, Master, spray me with your sexy jizz! I'm yours! Cum in me, cum on me! Oh God, you're so GOOD!" she cried, fighting to hold the growing need for her own orgasm back. Lord, what wouldn't she do to cum right now?

"I'm gonna cum inside you," he informed her, "I'm gonna spray your insides white! You little cum-dump, you want my cum? Huh? Do you?"

"Yes! God, yes! Please, Master, gimme your cum! In my ass, in my mouth, in my cunt! Wherever you want, please, Master!" she gasped.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh God, Annie, fuck, this is good!" he shouted. He reached out grabbed her hair and pulled it back, as hard as he could, while spewing his seed deep into his slave's warm pussy. The unexpected pull forced her to arch her back, and sent waves of pain through her scalp, adding to her need to cum, "oh yes, Master! Oh thank you, thank you for using my cunt!" she gasped, halfway delirious with pain and pleasure. Oh, how she loved when he used her! God, if he'd just allow her to cum this would be perfect... yet, oddly, the fact that he didn't, made it even hotter. His undisputed control of her was simply intoxicating.

"Shit, that was good," her young master panted, slowly getting his bearings. He released her hair and withdrew from her well-oiled pussy, leaving it gapingly empty and in dire need of getting filled again.

"Yes, it was, Master," she whole-heartedly agreed, extremely pleased with how well he was coming along as a master. Her punishment was both cruel and hot at the same time. God, she loved it!

"Now," he said in a mockingly calm tone, "what's for dinner?"

She smiled into the pillow she was resting on, her entire body screaming with sexual need and slowly got up, ready to serve him in any way he wanted- even if it was just cooking... for now.

--

After dinner they returned to the couch, though this time Annie was allowed to actually sit on it instead of lying across the armrest. Much nicer, in a way, but also much more boring. The not-so-gentle pain in her red ass as she sat down reminded her of her punishment - just like the tingling feeling of an almost-orgasm in her pussy made her remember how Tim had enjoyed using her.

"Now, Annie," Tim wondered with a little, teasing smile, "would you like to cum as well?"

"God yes!" she exclaimed and nodded as hard as she could, her eyes blazing with need.

"That's good," he smiled, "'cause I kinda wanna see you jill off."

She looked a bit confused, until she got his meaning.

"Jill off, yes sir!" she nodded again and immediately pulled her skirt up, freeing her naked, wet pussy. Tim briefly noticed that there was a wet spot on the back of her skirt where she'd dripped onto it, and it made him smile. He loved her eagerness, her willingness and how horny she always seemed to be. It was just such a huge boost for the male ego... especially after years under his frigid, boring ex-wife.

"Mhm... oh..." she sighed when her fingers fond her little spot and started rubbing it.

"No cuming!" Tim ordered sternly - or he tried to sound stern, at least, and it was getting easier and easier to fall into the role as her owner.

"Yes, sir!" she replied immediately but kept up the pace. She loved it, simply just loved how she was sitting in her master's couch, playing with herself but having to hold back the impending orgasm until he decided she could cum... while he merely sat and watched, perfectly sated himself. Her pleasure was completely at his command while he could take his from her whenever he wanted - and in whatever way he wanted.

"Oooh..." she gasped, her fingers a blur on her clit as she rubbed herself but at the same time she somehow had to hold back. It felt so good, oh God, she wanted to cum!

Suddenly Tim's phone that he'd left on the kitchen-counter started vibrating and ringing, and both owner and slave nearly jumped out of the couch in surprise - they certainly didn't expect to be interrupted while they were... occupied otherwise. Feeling oddly guilty about what they were doing, Tim was about to get up to go get it, when he remembered what slaves are for.

"Annie, get me the phone," he commanded and sat back down again. With all the guile the large woman could muster, she jumped up off the couch and hurried to the kitchen, eager to obey, eager to earn her rewarded. When she returned with the ringing phone, Tim was more than pleased to see her one hand still busy up under her skirt, rubbing her wet cunt like she'd been ordered to.

"Good girl," he smiled as he accepted the phone, and she flashed him a lusty grin.

"It's Tim," he said as he answered the phone. Annie sat down in the other end of the couch, turned towards him again, pulled up her skirt and continued giving her master a show.

"Hey Tim," Jeff's voice answered him, "it's Jeff."

"Hey man, what's up?" he wondered as he studied Annie's fingers as three of them rapidly fucked her wet cunt, making small sloshing-sounds.

"Ehh... well, you know that club where you bought Anne? 'In Chains'?" Jeff asked, sounding rather reluctant.

"I didn't catch the name, but sure."

"Well... they, that is the... ehh... management of the club invites you to come to a... a gathering tomorrow night," Jeff choked out.

"A gathering?" Tim wondered. Something sounded a bit off with Jeff but it was hard to tell what - or even to pay too much attention, as Annie was getting more and more into the show. The battle between lust and the need to quell the rising orgasm was clear on her face, yet she never slowed down her busy fingers.

"Yeah, or a party. Call it what you want," Jeff said, "the club's open on weekends, and they've asked if I would invite you along."

"Okay... you reckon I should go?" Tim asked his friend.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Should I bring Annie?" Tim had to adjust his pants as the sight of his masturbating slave was causing a reaction from his dick.

"Nah, they said just you. Don't worry, there'll be some entertainment..." Jeff said.

"Well, okay. You gonna pick me up?" Tim asked and then pressed the phone against his shoulder and ordered Annie: "Pinch your nipples!"

"Yes, Master," she worded silently, trying her best not to interrupt his phone-conversation and brought her free hand up to her impressive chest, finding her nipples through the thin fabric of her blouse and bra and pinched it.

"Mhm..." she murmured while telling herself that she had to remain silent! Oh, how she wanted to scream out her pleasure, to beg her Master to let her cum, to... to show him how much his commands meant to her.

"No, not through the shirt!" Tim commanded, hoping that Jeff couldn't hear him.

"Yeah, around half past seven. That works for you?" Jeff answered Tim's question, nonethewiser that Tim was staring at his slavegirl tearing her top off, revaling her sexy lace-bra, pulling her majestic tits out of their cups and finally catching her stiff little nipples between her nails, just as her right hand returned to its rightful place between her thighs.

"Ahh!" she gasped, as nipple and clit sent waves of pleasure and pain through her.

"Yeah, sounds fine. Annie and I'll grab a bite to eat and be ready when you come," Tim said conversely into the phone, and then hissed at Annie: "Harder!"

"Umm!" she whined in pain as her nails tore into her oh, so sensitive nipple, "Uh! Oh!" She closed her eyes, fighting to keep from cumming. Her entire breast felt like she'd dipped it in a pure pain and knowing she was doing it, merely to entertain her master made her squirm.

"Please, please, please, please!" she mouthed wordlessly at Tim, her fingers a blur on her clit. She was beside herself with pain and desire, and even though she knew she couldn't cum, her fingers still tried their best to bring her off.

"Yeah, okay. See you then," Tim said and hung up the phone, and then to Annie: "Cum, little girl."

It took a few seconds for her to register what he'd said, and then she relaxed the iron-hold she'd kept on her pent-up desires.

"YEEEEES!" she gasped as everything turned from torment to bliss. Pleasure, pleasure, nothing but pleasure shot through her body as her orgasm overrode the nearly unbearable self-inflicted pain.

"Oh, Master! Oh, God, I love you, oh YES! Ah...!" she gasped, barely even aware that she was talking. Everything felt good, wonderful even! An evening of denial rewarded by one of the most breath-taking orgasms in a long time - a nice trade, all in all.

"Wow," Tim said, staring in awe at his cumming girl. Her entire body arched as the amazing feeling went on and on, helped by her hands still very busy on her clit and nipple. She arched her back, threw her head back and just... kept cumming!

"Oh... oh," she said, when she finally came back down from her high. She looked a little dishevelled but very sated at the same time.

"Good?" he asked with a small grin, and she could only laugh and nod in reply.

"Very good, Master!"

"Good. Then come and suck me off," he ordered and sat back in the couch, grabbed the remote for the TV.

"Ahh..." he sighed as her red lips hungrily closed around his stiff member that she'd carefully fished out of his pants.