All Comments on 'Auctioned for Charity Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12about 1 month ago

Well played and a fun sexual adventure. Foxy Roxy needs to ride again and become a hot little toy for the boss man. 5 stars of entertainment. Cheers

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 month ago

A perfect wife

Loved it

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 month ago

Agree with Annalovesit... An almost perfect wife!! Small tits, Red hair, and Petite😋 If we can get her to go anal, she will get the brass ring from me!!

sslarivio1sslarivio1about 1 month ago

Very good start! I will be very curious as to where this goes next! I love your writing, thanks for everything!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved this opening round of what will, hopefully, be a long series. Wife won’t be able to suppress Roxy after getting a taste!

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 1 month ago

It appears as if Roxanne is just in the first stages of having her pussy entertain other men. The question is how far will her husband not stand in the way of her taking another man’s cock between her legs?

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 month ago

Very sexy. Strange yet fulfilling. Wild night! Cheers!

Capt_RogerCapt_Rogerabout 1 month ago

Great story. The flattery of being bid for is a definite turn-on for my wife.

uboat1uboat1about 1 month ago

Very hot story. So well written. Looks to be heading down the path to cuckholding. But how far will it go???

AmbulAmbul29 days ago

“The internal slut inside of Roxanne had been set free and she wanted more.”

"I can't believe your cock is still hard."

"I took a pill to help keep me erect, Roxy. We're just getting started."

She smiled and continued blowing Phil and was able to get more of his dick into her mouth this time. She felt like a cock hungry whore as she gave her husband's boss another blow job.”

Maureen/Roxanne will want more of Phil’s cock. The $2,000 made her a whore. As Phil told Doug, some wives provide additional services “for extra cash.” I seems certain that Roxanne/Maureen will be one of those. I hope the author continues this story of super-hot whore Roxanne and her “twin,” gorgeous, sexy, and loving wife Maureen as they help to ensure that her brother-in-law/husband Doug advances quickly in the firm. Fabulous story so far, and I love the charade, even if no one is fooled. I hope to read the next chapter soon.

AmbulAmbul29 days ago

As other commenters have noted, Roxanne is Maureen's alter ego and I hope to read more about her adventures. I am sure that Maureen will persuade Doug to participate in Roxy's sexual adventures. Fabulous!

Writer2000Writer200026 days ago

Hot story and well written. I'm looking forward to some sequels about Maureen/Foxy Roxy's adventures.

MJDUKMJDUK22 days ago

Fantastic piece of writing, really descriptive with a great background story.

There has to be more adventures of Roxanne be it with Phil, Doug or others.

col_lovercol_lover20 days ago
That was hot.

I love your wife already. You are a lucky man.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardener18 days ago

Enjoyed reading about this adventure. Years ago I agreed to an auction date as a fund raiser for the local Women's Center. My neighbor's husband won me...so nothing sexually occurred...even though it was romantic and I would have fucked him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous