All Comments on 'Auctioned Teacher Ch. 01'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 6 years agoAuthor
Just a story

Please remember this is fiction and in no way would the author recommend playing this sort of game for real. People will get hurt, or laugh at you and hurt you. People are fragile beings, able to be hurt by the wrong words or being tied up. People and pets do not belong in cages. People should not be trained.

Meet a woman, get to know her, listen to what she wants from you, and tell her what you want from her. Make a compromise, make a commitment, make babies, and live happily ever after.

Even animals should be free to roam the planet in the environment they feel comfortable in. People should be restricted as there are too many, and that means destroying the planet.

Produce more food, more energy, more children, more problems. In the end there will be no solutions or quick fixes. Don't you care for the future? You don't know the people of the future but you should care about what kind of planet you are condemning them to live in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Belongs in non-consent

It's in the wrong category. Being held captive automatically removes the possibility of consent.

SleepingBeautyRightSleepingBeautyRightover 6 years ago
Not bdsm

This story belongs in non-con. Rated it down for this reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Raises high hopes for a long series :-)

Enticing start. Has lots of potential. Hopefully, more is to come.

Though, the transition from a caged person willing to rebel into a trained, obedient slave was a bit fast.

But the lovely done club scene and preparation leading up to it more than made-up for this small glitch.

Thank You

aroundtheworldaroundtheworldover 6 years ago
Thank You

Hello StoryTeller07,

I was really hyped up when I first saw you had released a new short story and the title and the tags seemed promising. Unfortunately I had the feeling it was written hastily since the scenes are not really described in detail, especially the part where the protagonist is kidnapped.

The psychological struggle of the protagonist was quite superficial and she seemed too eager to collaborate with her captor.

These are the things I liked the least about the story but it doesn't really matter since your writing is always terrific and you really provided me with insight into my sexuality which I can now appreciate more fully thanx to you.

lf36201lf36201over 5 years ago
Wrong Category

You may be the author but your opinion of where it belongs is incorrect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
confusing

I enjoyed the story but found it some what confusing at times.

She was in her car going to meet Harry and suddenly she awoke in a van.

Would have liked it if there was a transition there.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

I believe I would enjoy the life of an owned slave, I am quite submissive 💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pig

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7270 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...