Audition Ch. 01: Deidre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my right hand underneath her full luscious breasts, left, right, left, right, then left to mark her waistline. Not only are these fours, but they are upper cuts, slicing through the air to smash into her tits.

"Thirteen, thirteen... Twenty four, twenty four" I count out the blows as they smash up into her sweet boobs, evenly covering the bottom of her tits, making her look like she is wearing a full coverage crisscross bra. I have to hold up the chain, pulling her tits taunt, just to keep the flogger from getting caught on the chain between the nipple clamps. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I unscrew the clamps a little and yank them off.

I move my hands to press her nipples back like I am giving a karate chop to her nipples, into her soft bosom, and measure out the distance of five hands. The last blow for her left breast with a wrist snap lands right on the nipple, to a shriek through the ball gag from Deidre. I do the same for her right breast, to another shriek, then reapply the nipple clamps and screw them down hard again. Tears stream down Deidre's face, but it seems to be something she can handle, so far. Still thumbs up green.

I remove my pants and underwear, tossing them and my shirt in the corner, pressing my hard cock between the full soft globes of Deidre's ass, like a white pork hotdog sandwiched in a dark rye bun. I remove her ball gag for a moment without unfastening it, to have access to her sweet soft lips and mouth. I pull her head back to kiss her, finding her passion is deeper, more urgent, more yielding.

"Can you feel how turned on I am, how hot I am for you? We'd be fucking right now if we didn't have to settle accounts. Sometimes, you just have to do that by hand." I tell her, and before she can answer, the ball gag is back in her mouth. I measure out three hands, and begin spanking her pussy with my hand, left hand first until reaching twenty five strokes, then right handed for the four handed blows until the fifty is done. Deidre is left moaning, as I return to the desk for my leather shorts, which are very soft and skin tight, plus right now I'm fully erect and very visibly so.

"Mr Crop is going to mark you with purple bruises. Take it like a good girl would, like a good slut would, because we both know you aren't either one of those yet. You think you know, but you don't. You think you are afraid to be known as a slut, much less a good and well used slut. You think you are afraid to be a good girl who craves sex and performs willingly on command. You think you are afraid to admit you crave the pain. Mr Crop is going to change all that." I promise her.

"He is going to reach into your tits and make you want to show them to everyone, full of bruises or not. Mr Crop is going to reach into your cunt and make you want to share it with everyone that I wish you to share it with. One day Mr Crop is going to reach into your tight little bunghole and make you beg to give your ass and everything else you ever have or will ever be, to me forever to do with however I wish." I predict.

"But you are going to have to earn that, just like I am going to have to earn you wanting to do that. Submission isn't taken, submission is earned. I do this to you now to earn that submission from you one day." I say these things to Deidre hoping she will remember, because she cannot possibly understand with her limited experience.

I take the riding crop from the desktop, then drag it up and down her arms and legs. I let it kiss between her luscious breasts as I drag it to her spread open crotch. I measure out the four hands from her tits.

"One, one, Two, Two... Twelve, twelve" I count out the blows as they rain down, evenly covering the top of her tits, making her look like she has little purple tiles all over her boobs. It is important to keep the pace that will open the door to sub-space for her, that combination of pain producing endorphins, combined with pleasure which produces a trance-like state of euphoria.

I move quickly to set the crop underneath her full luscious breasts, just below her waistline. Not only are these fours, but they are upper cuts, slicing through the air to smash into her full globes. I still have to hold the chain to keep from getting caught on it. The resulting jiggle is rather amazing, as is the slight shriek and almost a half hearted hop that reacts to each blow.

"Thirteen, thirteen... Twenty four, twenty four" I count out the blows as they smash up into her sweet boobs, making them wobble. It makes me wish I could relive these moments over and over. I smile as I remind myself not to kid myself, I've instrumented the warehouse with enough video cameras to reconstruct every moment in 3D high definition.

These jiggles, shrieks, and hops will live forever. The purple tiles now cover the bottom of her tits too. Now it is time to unscrew, yank the clamps off, and pinch her nipples hard to make sure they still haven't gone numb. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Deidre is a real trooper, her hands still showing green, her breathing deep and labored. The last blow for her left breast with a wrist snap lands right on the nipple, to a writhing shriek from Deidre, her body shaking like something profane has been done to it. I do the same for her right breast, to another writhing shriek, then reapply the nipple clamps and screw them down hard. I pull on the chain to make the tension on her nipples excruciatingly clear, while her body thrashes until I let go. Then she hangs her head, shuddering.

"Deidre, are you still with me? Nod yes, if you are." I ask to check on how she is doing.

Her eyes snap open and she nods vigorously, desperately afraid of some fresh hell if she doesn't comply. I can see the fear in her eyes. I know this is necessary, but the Dominant in me requires soothing her.

"Just one last set, then you can have your forgiveness. It is worth the wait. I promise you great joy and peace if you can just make it through this last set. Can you do that for me baby?" I offer hopefully.

More vigorous nodding, and she closes her fists then resets the thumbs up sign on both hands. She claims she is good to go. But I can tell from the look in her eyes this is uncharted territory for her. She has never been here before.

I rub the riding crop on her tits, saying "The riding crop does love your tits. The way they jiggle and wobble with each blow, the resulting shrieks and hops -- it's one hell of a show." then as I rub it on her wet pussy, "I can only imagine what your whole body is going to do with the crop ravishing your pussy!". I measure out the four hands below her cunt.

"One, one, Two, Two... Twelve, twelve" I count out the blows as they smash up into her sweet cunt, wide open and dripping. I again have to cheat the angle because of the chain, but that is almost instinctual by now. I have a schedule to keep, and her body can only endure so much without much more training. The resulting full body clenching is even more amazing, as is the full shriek muffled by the ball gag and almost an over the limbo broom jump that reacts to each blow.

I move quickly to set the crop above her clit. It is sticking out like a Number Two pencil eraser, pulling the hood along with it, but with the tip completely exposed. I continue with fours, smashing down from the line drawn between her nipples into her full globes.

"Thirteen, thirteen... Twenty four, twenty four" I count out the blows as they target her clit, making her writhe. The last two blows of the twenty fives smash straight down onto her clit, where she is clearly screaming into the ball gag with each blow.

We are at the promised land, the door to her own personal sub-space is wide open. I unscrew the nipple clamps and the labia clamps, knowing the throbbing will keep that door open for several minutes. I take the coconut massage oil from the desk, spray it into my hands, and while I wait for it to warm up, I suck and lightly nibble on her poor abused nipples, then as my hands massage her full soft breasts, I start making out with her clit.

Her hips thrust back at me, her body writhing in front of me every bit as much as she did during our impact play. In some ways this is worse for her due to the intensity of the intimate pleasure. Her body will not stop climaxing, thanking me for the abuse her sore teats and punished pussy have received.

I quickly return to the desk, whipping out the vibrator belt and the vibrating nipple clamps. The clamps go on her nipples first, not set to maximum, but to a nice medium level throb for long term pleasure. The vibrator belt has two small finger sized vibrators, which get lubed, one for her ass and one for her pussy, both set to a low hum. The belt itself is more like a big black leather diaper, with velcro so you can adjust the fit. I slap it on quickly to hold the small vibrators in place.

Next I pull out the cannon in this battle of the sexes, a variable speed Hitachi Magic Wand billy club sized vibrator with a massage head almost the size of a softball. I have to search for an extension cord, the only part of this I forgot to plan for correctly. I plug the extension cord in, the wand into the cord, and drape it over her shoulder.

I pop open the velcro on the vibrator belt, slide the wand down into place on her clit, and velcro it in place. Turn it on, and adjust the speed. Instant fireworks. I move in to remove the ball gag, kissing Deidre hotly while I fondle and squeeze the fulsome curves of her delicious black girl booty. She lasts a long time, over an hour, before she passes out from the constant orgasms and can no longer kiss me back. But her hips are still thrusting from the chain of orgasms that refuse to stop ravishing her body.

I turn off the Magic Wand, the nipple vibes, and remove them, along with the vibrator belt. Deidre's ass and twat are still clenching around the vibes, so it is a matter of timing to get them free from her body. I get my lateral hand truck and let the winch down so she is at a 45 degree angle to position the hand truck underneath her. I let her the rest of the way down, unclasp her cuffs and remove them, wheeling her back to the warehouse office I have converted into a bedroom. I leave the cuffs on the dresser, set so that if she looks up, she will see them and remember her time on the hook.

The warehouse bedroom, once the door to the warehouse is closed, seems like a bedroom from a very nice upscale neighborhood. The window has a nice view of the mountains, and the ornate dark oak four poster bed has a set of beams at the top with rings on the inside face. Plus it provides the foundation for a quadriplegic bed sling, to make it nearly trivial to lift someone unconscious into bed without breaking your back. Lift up at the shoulders, slip the sling under her, lift up at her butt, same thing. Connect to the lift, and wha-lah, instant babe ready for bed. I remove her heels and hose so she can be comfortable, and swing the lift to gently place her spread wide open on the bed.

I remove the sling, all the while fighting with my inner dialogue. The devil on my left shoulder says I should use the restraints so she will wake up unable to move, but the angel on my right side tells me "This one is a keeper -- be extra nice to her." So the angel won out.

I take off my shorts and snuggle in behind her, both of us as naked as we should be when we are together. The devil got his due, though. I slipped a pair of ear buds into her ears, fed from an MP3 player with a set of sex slave hypnos ("Awaken Your Inner Slut -- Basic Slut TWB", "Awaken Your Inner Slut -- Power Slut TWB", "Awaken Your Inner Slut -- Slutocracy TWB", "All Hypnosis is Self Hypnosis TWB", and "Be My Sex Slave Forever TWB").

I couldn't sleep very long, which is unusual for me. I figured our 'date' lasted until about midnight, and I woke up about six -- enough sleep to function on, but I would need a nap later. So I pad around in my black PJ bottoms and slippers, then get hungry. Into the kitchen, a simple Pullman style office spartan version that gets the job done, make pancakes and sausages, with pinon coffee. I make up a tray and take it into the bedroom for her, then get my own and join her. The scent of the food must have gotten to her, because she starts stirring. I remove the MP3 player and ear buds, giving her a soft kiss to finish waking her up.

"Where are the police?" Deidre asks incredulously.

"There are no Police here. No one is looking for you. But you should call your backup contact to make sure they don't show up." I remind her she has a friend waiting to hear she is OK.

"Not the way I remember it. Seems to me you beat me to death last night, blocking my screams with a ball gag so the neighbors wouldn't call them." Deidre chuckles.

"You could have screamed at the top of your lungs, wouldn't have made a difference. Industrial park. Not a soul besides me in a five block radius after 5:05 on a Friday." I informed her.

"Despite that, I remember being in Heaven for what seemed like eternity. I have never experienced anything like that and I will do anything you want if you will let me experience it again." Deidre confesses breathlessly, then notes "Ooh, you made me pancakes and sausage! My favorite breakfast!"

"Don't get too excited about misbehaving to 'earn' punishments and forgiveness. We still have your apology and the normal scene we should have had last night. Good thing we started on a Friday." I say as I too start working on eating.

In between bites, Deidre says "I'm serious about having you train me to please you. I'm so sorry about those things I said last night. I really badly misjudged you. So teach me how to please you and I will do it as much as you want."

In between bites I answer "The best way to please me is to become the best and highest form of Deidre you can become. Not just sexually. As the Domme who trained me said, It isn't about me. It is about you. I will shape you, mold you, unfold you, expand you, empower you. If that makes you feel like I am worthy of your submission, then so be it. I live to be worthy of your submission."

"Is that part of your romantic D/s philosophy we chatted about online?" she asks as she does things to the sausage with the knife that remind me not to get on her bad side.

"Yes, it is a blend of the commercial, transactional B&D that the Domme who trained me practiced, and the Romantic long term D/s that my first wife and our live in sex slave practiced. Good in the short term, satisfying in the long term." I answer softly.

"So what are some of the rules I must obey?" Deidre asks hopefully.

"Naked as much as possible. Note that hose and heels are not considered clothing under that rule. Be proud of the amazing body you have been gifted with. Show me your breasts, play with them, remind me they are my toys to play with. Show me your pussy, play with it, remind me how sweet it tastes. From this point onward, we will be almost constantly seducing each other." I explain and pause before I continue.

"You want to stir the wolf in me, make him hungry for you, make him want to take you, devour you. Likewise, I will remind you that you belong to me, in every way I can." I pause for a bite of the pancakes, the mix of sweet from the syrup and the salty from the sausage reminding me of the parts of relationships.

"You have specific duties and certain obligations, and certain privileges. When I am sleeping, you must let me sleep at least two hours, that is one of your duties. You have an obligation to offer yourself to me verbally every day. You have the privilege of waking me with your mouth or your pussy without asking for permission first." I try to sort it out in my head as to me, it is all inter-related.

"Other duties will be added as we get to know each other, and so may obligations or privileges. One obligation you have is to not embarrass me in public. The duty that comes with that is you may not refuse a command that embarrasses you in private. The privilege that comes with that is I get to dress you as I see fit, which means at our private parties, you may be asked to wear only lingerie, or even to attend nude. I want others to know I have the hottest woman by my side, and may even let them experience that just so they can be even more jealous." I complete my answer to her.

"Does that apply to me too? Can I share you with girlfriends just so they can be even more jealous of who am I with? Who I belong to?" Deidre says with a lusty confessional tone in her voice.

"I suppose I could learn to endure that. If you must." I say in a tongue in cheek tone with a haughty nose-up put-upon expression that has us both laughing out loud.

"And in the same spirit, if you are willing to share me with two of your well hung friends, all three of you taking advantage of me all night long, I suppose I could learn to endure that. If you must." Deidre proposes in a sing song tone of playfulness to more laughs.

"Looks like our parties are going to very fun!" I respond as we both chuckle and I pull her close.

Pulling away, she says "Morning breath. Where's the bathroom?"

"First door on your left. Toothbrush on the left is brand new." I offer.

"Be back in a flash." shes says as she pops out. I go to the other bathroom at the opposite end of the warehouse, where I have a spare toothbrush in the medicine cabinet in the unisex bathroom.

When I get back to the bedroom, she has her heels and hose on, kneeling on the light blue Turkish rug by the foot of the bed.

"I don't even know how to do a proper apology, Sir. Could you instruct me?" She looks up at me flashing that bright, freshly whitened smile.

"Don't you have something to do first?" I remind her.

"Oh, the fucking lines! Don't you know real Dominants don't use lines?" Deidre says as she bats her eyes at me.

"Finish all one hundred lines. Now. Pen and paper in the center drawer of the desk in the warehouse. Go. NOW!" I have to demand in a loud voice. I hated being so harsh with her, but watching her ass shimmy back and forth as she hustles out into the warehouse is worth every penny I paid to see that show.

Bringing the paper back about fifteen minutes later, gingerly between two fingers, she says "OK, Sir, what do I do now?"

"Same position, on your knees on the rug, hands palm up in offering with the lines upon them. Simply say 'Task Completed, Sir', and wait for me to read and accept them." I explain plainly.

"Task completed, Sir." Deidre says with that megawatt white smile.

As I read the lines, noting she has perfect Palmer Penmanship just like I was taught so many years ago, she gets nervous.

"So how do I do a proper apology, Sir?" Deidre asks, then licks her lips slowly and suggestively.

"Deidre, it really is quite simple. You boil all your misbehavior down to a single sentence. Do not make promises about future behavior, simply identify the past mistake and say you are sorry. You say that sentence sincerely to convince me you wish to be forgiven. Then since your offense goes to the root of our relationship, you apologize to my root, my cock, until you receive it's forgiveness." I pause because I know I am forgetting something important.

"Open your mouth to prove you have been forgiven, and then swallow. That last part is important in case you have to be punished, forgiven, and made to apologize in front of others. Then I will take you back to Heaven, for a little while." I explain enough so she can get it right.

Deidre sits there for several moments. Finally, she says "Sir, I have disobeyed your instructions about how to dress over my shame to be revealed to you as nothing more than a desperate craven slut and I beg your forgiveness. May I please suck your cock in apology?" Deidre gets it perfect the first time out.

"You received your forgiveness last night, now you will receive mine. Please let me instruct you after you have shown me your best blowjob skills." I let her know I will be evaluating and teaching her.