Audition Ch. 01: Deidre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Follow me, Mc Muff." I jest happily.

The door out of the garage leads to the utility room and then the kitchen, which has a good view of the pool and the southwest side of the back yard. A better view is Tina, in her gray house keeper uniform, in full curtsy with her cleavage canyon prominently displayed in the deeply scooped neck which ends about where her areolas begins, trimmed with an inch of lace. You can almost make out her nipples in this pose.

Her neck has a tight string of pearls which she rarely takes off except to put her formal collar on. The sleeves are poofy and very short off the shoulder, maybe four inches, trimmed at the bottom with lace. The 'baby bib' apron at her waist is also white, trimmed in white lace, but the bottom hem of the skirt is quite short, ending only a couple of inches below her crotch. Fan like slips and a petticoat keep the flower shape of the skirt supported, while dark thigh high self supporting hose and black Louboutin 'Hot Chick' five inch heels complete her ensemble.

"Welcome, honored guest. I am Tina, servant to our Lord and Master. May I know your name?" Tina introduces herself politely.

"I don't get to call him Master just yet, and I'm a little piqued that you do. Where is the food? I'm Deidre, by the way." she says with a little bit of sting in her voice.

"Tina, put your black lace on. Deidre, we are at home, take the dress off. You should have done that in the garage. Sandwiches are laid out on the island, get your own drinks from the fridge. Talk amongst yourselves until I get back, I have some things to do in the office. Deidre, be gentle with Tina or I shall be very harsh with you." I say with a bit of sting in my own voice.

I leave, marching up the stairs to my office. Tina makes a beeline for her bedroom by the garage, throwing on the one piece lace teddy that is more like a lace one piece swimsuit, and gets back to the kitchen as quickly as she can, finding Deidre has already devoured her sandwich.

"Master is very taken with you." Tina observes and yet leads with a passive aggressive dig.

"If I ordered you not to speak unless spoken to, you would have to obey me, wouldn't you, service slut?" Deidre says very cattily.

"You would make several mistakes that way. I bear you no ill will, but I would be unable to warn you of your mistakes. When Master says we are to be nice to each other he means what he says." Tina offers hopefully, yet continuing the verbal sparring.

"Then why is his cum in my pussy instead of yours? You should have kissed me before I ate the sandwich, his spunk was there too." Deidre claws back once more.

"That is why he has you wearing the belt. Your pussy is my cream pie. Black girl cream pie -- my favorite!" Tina says graciously.

"It better be. You're going to be eating a lot of it." Deidre says with a chuckle.

"You act as if a queen on a throne, but right now you are little more than Cinderella trying on a glass slipper. We are both P.O.s - Pandemic Orphans. Lots of us out there these days. But few are given the gift of subspace, the door to Heaven, plus an extremely skilled practitioner of the B&D and hypnotic arts. You passed your audition to come here to be trained to be his sex slave. Bravo! But I have seen three washouts despite his generous nature, because they did not have what it takes. Those with more attitude than gratitude rarely do." Tina slams Deidre again before she continues.

"I passed his training. I can help teach you, mentor you. I am his. He chose me. He kept me. If anything resonates from those last three sentences inside of you, if you crave him the way I did when I first walked in those doors, you had better wake up little girl, because of those to whom much is given, much is asked." Tina argues firmly, pausing before she continues.

"I am here to help you win his heart, a place at his side. My place will become smaller because of that. But he will gain great pleasure that I cannot give to him alone. Let us make a pact to see you through the next six to eight weeks of training. Let us both do everything we can for you to succeed. Let us do everything we can to heal the hole in his heart and love him as best we can for whatever time he has left." Tina urges.

"Did he not show you your own personal heaven? (Deidre nods yes) Did he not make you leave your body with his words alone to send you there? (Deidre nods yes again) Please, in the name of everything you hold dear and holy, accept my offer!" Tina goes farther than she intended, faced with letting down the man she loves.

Deidre looks at Tina closely while she talks. A blonde, built on a much sturdier chassis with a butt two or three times the size of her own, and tits more generous too. Thick swimmers thighs. Scrawny, yet very fit arms, almost elegant. Fire bush around what has to be a pussy as tight as her own, lighter, longer hair on her head. She either bleaches her hair or dyes her pubes, she decides.

The lace teddy is cut like a swimsuit, and she would look great in a swimsuit just like it, but Tina would be absolutely devastating competition in a bikini. That ass, while big, is not the least bit flabby, and could probably take as much as their shared lover could dish out. So why did he call her a lightweight?

"So why does there have to be more than one of us? Why one white, one black?" Deidre ponders aloud.

"First, there is a famous line from the Domme who was his mentor 'Who is the corvette to tell the owner he cannot drive the porsche too?'. If he owns one, he can own two, in fact he has three cars. He also has the two primes, you and I, plus the three wanna be's -- whom you will meet in good time. He still supports them, but not in the way he does us primes, and rarely sees any one of them without one of us. Pretty much only to collect their rent." Tina says with a smile.

"Once upon a time, he and the Domme he worked with shared five slaves. He was also a swinger back then, very polyamorous. Still is. To your second point, his first marriage had his wife, a busty hispanic woman with long red hair, and their live in sex slave, a busty black woman. To make it even freakier, the wife was a service slut who loved women and threesomes of all kinds, just like me. The slave was a truly bisexual fuck slut who harvested all the souls from a fraternity with her black magic mouth one Halloween the story goes." Tina pauses to get her phrasing just right.

"I certainly have seen the potential in your online photos for you to be her. I think he is subconsciously trying to make his life now like the happiest ten years of his life. If I could give him a hundred years of that it still wouldn't be enough, but I'm willing to give it a go." Tina explains carefully.

"So why does he make you sleep in your own bedroom?" Deidre asks inquisitively.

"I sleep there after we make love because he snores hard some nights, and he does not ever 'make me'. The harder we fuck, the tougher the impact play is, the deeper he sleeps and the less he snores. I'm not enough of a challenge for him. The nature of a service slut is to serve without making mistakes, without needing to be punished. Disappointing him is punishment enough." Tina responds a little agitated at first, then settles down.

"Remember for almost ten years he did outcalls for that Domme. He serviced painsluts, fucksluts, and couples. He grew to detest true painsluts. There is a limit to how much he is willing to even temporarily hurt another person, much less the extremes painsluts enjoy. His Domme only gave him the 'lightweight' pain sluts to try to keep him. But she decided she could make more money in California, and that was the end of that." Tina shares some history.

"From what he says, he doesn't miss that life at all. He wants full and healthy relationships with people he loves. He wants to build people up, expand their horizons, open their eyes to the possible, He doesn't even notice I'm gone most nights, because I'm back in his bed with him in my mouth before his alarm goes off. You're going to have to wrestle me in the pool to give that privilege up. I will fucking drown your ass if I have to in order to keep it." Tina declares.

"I have something better in mind. Couldn't we both do it together? He gave me that privilege too. Start his days with threesomes before he is even fully awake? It seems to me that teamwork will impress him more than discord and antipathy." Deidre changes her outlook on Tina, learning quickly from what she just said.

"Does that mean you will make the pact with me? Have us both do everything we can for us to succeed? Have us do everything we can to heal the hole in his heart and love him as best we can for whatever time we have left together?" Tina is nearly vibrating in joy.

"Deal. Have to kiss to seal the deal." Deidre agrees.

"Is that an order, Mistress?" Tina asks playfully as she closes the distance between them.

"Kiss me now, or lose me forever." Deidre says huskily.

"I thought you'd never ask." Tina says as their soft full lips crush together as intensely as their bodies. The passion of their hypno inspired lesbian lust for each other ignites a fireball of lust that surely could have been seen from space.

Deft touches of hands, caressing breasts, fondling asses, palming each other's mons (even through the leather belt), pulling Tina's teddy to the center so both her breasts are exposed, pulling her crotch aside to trap it in the gap between thick thigh and thick labia. The incessant vibrators are driving Deidre to distraction, until Tina gets the belt off to reveal a gooey mess, which she leaves the belt part of on the counter as she pushes Deidre backwards into the den, towards a light green turkish carpet.

Tina tackles Deidre with a wrestling hold from her high school days into the deep soft carpet, then reverses herself, pinning Deidre into a sixty-nine. Tina's nimble tongue flicks throughout Deidre's pussy and ass in search of any trace left by her Master, while Deidre does everything she can to earn Tina a punishment by making her cum without permission.

"It looks like you two are getting along well." I chuckle as I find them in the den. I say the seven phrases to put them on the edge of climax.

"That isn't fair, Master." Tina objects.

"How could you do that just when I'm about to cum from the taste of her sweet pussy alone?" Deidre moans.

"So it is agreed, I'm an evil son of a bitch who stopped you from eating each other's wet sexy snatches and dialed up your horny-ness to 11 to make your quims quiver in need. Well it is just too early in the afternoon for the hot tub, besides we still have golfers out. So how about I solve your cumming without punishment predicament and you follow me up to the master bathroom and we take the four person spa tub for a ride?" I propose.

"Deal." Tina agrees instantly. "Deal." Deidre agrees, and they scamper up the stairs so that their throbbing twats can be soothed at the soonest possible moment.

Running into the master bedroom, Deidre exclaims "Whoa!" at the sight of the bed. A Fourposter Texas King, with railroad tie posts and beams, it is two feet wider than any other king size bed. The posts and beams are festooned with rings, with another quadriplegic sling lift on the wall at the left side. There is a pair of black lacquer armoires, in fact all the other furniture in the room is oriental style black lacquer.

The room is probably the size of the house they lived in when she lived in Colorado. The Master's bathroom has the four person spa tub, a regular one person jet tub, and a four person shower, with a vanity on the opposite wall and then a walk in closet across from the spa tub. Each of the bathrooms is probably the size of the studio apartment she shares with her girlfriend. There is one just like it but customized for womens needs -- call it the Mistresses bathroom -- on the other side of the Master bedroom and she wonders if they are big enough to have their own echo.

Speaking of which, she can hear the echo of her ringtone in the cavern of the entryway. She runs by me on the stairs, going in the wrong direction.

Picking up the phone out of her purse, she swipes it to answer the call, "D here."

"Betsy bitch! Are you OK? You had me scared silly! Go out on a play date and don't call? This was your last call before I called the police. Girl what have you done?" Betsy cries into the phone.

"I'm OK, B. I have been getting my world rocked so hard I'm not even on Earth anymore. Things are five by five, maybe ten by ten, maybe infinity by infinity, just fucking completely off the scale. I'm late for a really hot threesome, and girl, I will get you a ride on this sweet cock as soon as I can, plus all our money troubles are O-ver. Kiss your sweet nether lips forever. Bye!" Deidre shoves the phone back in her purse and sprints for the stairs.

Meanwhile Tina is filling me in on her impression of Deidre. "She's the one. I can feel it"

"She seems to be a good fit. But you remember Candy. Not everyone is going to fit our puzzle pieces." I offer softly, as I pull her into a hug. "Wow, you still reek of hot pussy!" I observe.

"That happens when I am with the man I love." Tina says as she kisses me.

"I'm glad I'm still the man you love. Thought Deidre had converted you, the way you two were going hammer and tongs after each other." I laugh softly.

"She's still lez for me. Don't doubt it for a second. When you aren't watching, we will be doing secret lesbian lover stuff we will never teach you!" Deidre taunts as she hangs herself on the door frame, tongue out, panting from running up the stairs.

"That's right. I'm completely lez for her. Don't doubt it for a second. She will always be the woman I love." Tina says as she gets up and moves to kiss Deidre, a real toe curler of a passionate kiss.

"Girls. Tina. Deidre. Listen to me for a minute. This is serious." I tell them as they take a moment or two to unplug their tongues from being so deep in each other's throats, still cuddling like lovers do.

When I finally have their attention, I say "Tina, look at me. Good Girl. Tina, I love you. I am the man who loves you and always will."

I pause for a moment, turning to Deidre. "Deidre, look at me, right in the eyes. Good Girl. Deidre, I love you. I am the man who loves you and always will."

Tina looks at Deidre, then says "Hose goes over the rail by the armoires. Shoes go under the rail. When we come back, we fuck him to death, no matter how many years it takes."

I ease myself into the spa tub, knocking a degree off the digital control. 102 seems a little hot right now, 101 is still hot but bearable. There are enough spa tubs and an eight person hot tub out back so that two dozen naked people can frolic -- and have - at the same time. I'm just grateful for this one right now (so is my lower back).

The girls rush in, staring at me to figure out who does what to whom where, so I do the Dominant thing and choose for them. "Tina, I seem to have lost some of the air pressure in my hose. Re-inflate it for me. Deidre, say thanks to Tina with a very personal pussy kiss for the cock you are about to share. When I'm hard, Tina on my lap, Deidre on her clit. When I cum, I'm going to go take a nap, while Deidre makes certain no trace of my spunk will ever be found in Tina no matter how deep they swab. Then Tina, you take Deidre to her bedroom and show her the ropes, so to speak. Spank her ass, tits, and pussy hard enough for her to scream. Then let her down and feast on her until she screams again. You have my permission to cum at will, since my cock will be fucking both of you in my dreams." I demand.

So I sit up in one of the 'corners' of the oval tub, while Tina takes my shaft in her sweet soft mouth, stroking my shaft with her right hand, diddling herself with her left. Deidre is thrusting her tongue as deep as it will go into Tina. I've had a long day so far, and I know I'm still going to get ridden hard and put down wet. Tina is in no hurry, which is fine with me, but despite how great her blowjob skills are, how talented her tongue, I'd rather be fucking her tight pussy.

So when she is finally certain I'm as hard as I'm going to get, plus that I will last for a good long pounding, Tina gets out of the tub and lowers herself down on me, in the reverse cowgirl position. This gives Deidre easy access to her clit, but then Tina starts fucking me as fast and as hard as she can, pulling my hands to those big soft tits.

She knows I can't resist pinching her nipples, and I don't even try to do so. She cries out and gushes each time. I love how wet she gets, but all the lube really cuts the friction. We are going to be here awhile. But at least with Tina doing the work, I can just sit back and enjoy the nipple pulling, twisting, teasing, pinching ride.

Deidre is pinching her own nipples, fingering her own clit. With freedom to cum at will, she figures she might as well be ready for the opportunity, Besides, she hates to admit it, but she simply has fallen in love with the taste of Tina's pussy.

Tina is in heaven, chosen, CHOSEN to be the one to fuck me. My cock in HER. My cum soon to be in HER. Serving me by offering her cunt up to be used. Yes, Deidre has mad pussy licking skills, even in the crazy dodgeball, twerking, frenetic humping Tina is using to beat her cunt onto my cock. She wants Deidre to remember this is how you give yourself to MASTER. Yes, HER Master. The only one good enough to be something other than a slave-in-training.

Master chose HER to discipline Deidre, to show her the ropes. There would be so much to teach her to prepare Deidre for that glorious day when Deidre would get naked on her knees and beg him to collar her, beg for HIS approval that she is worthy of serving him.

Tina remembers her platinum diamond emerald ruby collar is right next to Tessa's in the safe. It is the greatest accomplishment of her life, which is why she wears the pearls when Master does not want her formal collar on display. Tina is suddenly woozy and has to admit Deidre is getting to her, sucking and licking her clit so that the freight train of climaxes bears down on her.

If only I had given them the new hypno files I prepared earlier in the office, it would have been so easy. One simple macro phrase instead of five separate phrases. Worse, two of those phrases are different for Tina and Deidre, so I had to say seven phrases for each. But after today, one simple macro for each, trance, edging, or climax.

I bite the bullet and say all seven edging phrases, then all seven trance phrases to make the edging last all day, then the seven climax phrases as Tina has worn me out and I'm going to cum as her sugar walls milk the cum right out of my overtight balls. When my cock has finally gone soft, I pull out, only to have Deidre flip over and deep throat my cock clean while positioning herself under Tina to be fed my jism from her cooze. I crawl off to the bed, eager to catch up on the two hours of sleep I shorted myself when being too eager to fuck Deidre for the first time this morning.

When Tina is satisfied that Deidre has done at least as good a job of draining my ball juice from her pussy as she would have done had the roles been reversed, she takes Deidre to her new bedroom, another room the size of her old apartment. Another four poster bed, this time a regular king size with dark walnut posts and top rails, purple sashes and ropes to rings tied to the posts with more purple cords.

There is more dark walnut furniture, dressers, an armoire, several chairs, nightstands with lamps, and a very out of place mechanics tool chest. Tina grabs nipple clamps and a ball gag from the chest, making its purpose clear.

Deidre thinks to herself 'What is the obsession these people have with nipple clamps all about?' but by then the clamps are on. Soon Deidre finds out these are different, 'clover' clamps that squeeze harder as the chain is pulled harder. Tina pulls the chains hard until Deidre screams into the ball gag, lifting up her arms in involuntary self defense of her tormented nipples, since she can't protect nipples and labia at the same time.