Audition Ch. 01: Deidre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina ties a rope taken from the chest to a ring, then wraps it around Deidre's left wrist several times for stress relief, then ties a taunt line hitch to the cord attached to the ring. She repeats this process with Deidre's right wrist, leaving her tied at the foot of the bed, facing away from the headboard, or presenting her ass to the headboard, either way you want to look at it. Her feet are quickly tied. Then Tina 'adjusts' the taunt line hitches to put the maximum stress on Deidre, literally using the bed and ropes to force her limbs apart. She then gives a long pull on each chain, until Deidre screams into the ball gag.

Tina then takes a length of rope, tying around her chest in loops around her chest and neck, then another one around her waist and vagina. Deidre is very quickly wearing a Shibari bikini, designed to emphasize the breasts, cunt, and ass, to expose them rather than cover them up. Tina takes out Deidre's camera from her purse, then takes several shots on each side from left, center, and right. Tina then takes out another camera from her her own purse, and repeats the photoset. Then she picks up a Galaxy Note tablet and repeats the process again, presumably for her Master.

"There is something you need to know about this Deidre. One night each week, I will strip you and whip you, right here at your own bed. Then Master or I will take you to hang on his bedposts to vibrate in orgasm, while you watch how I worship him. Another night each week, you will take me to my bedroom, to strip me and whip me on my own bed. Then Master or you will take me to hang on his bedposts, to vibrate in orgasm, while I helplessly watch you worship him." Tina says as she starts to tear up.

"He believes we will come to love each other more by doing this. It is supposed to teach us the swinger principle of compersion, where watching someone you care about be pleasured gives you pleasure. I do this because serving him brings me joy. If you do it out of simple obedience, that will be enough." Tina says with tears in her eyes.

"You are so much easier to talk to when you are like this. We will do this often, as I said. As you may know, I am a service slut. That means I get off on doing exactly what Master tells me to do, whether I like it or not. In this case, he has demanded I beat your tits, ass, and cunt until I get screams for each. We already have screams for tits and cunt due to the clamps, but I'm a bit of an overachiever, so let's just wipe the scream slate clean and get us some new ones, shall we?" Tina proposes as she pulls a solid black pancake spatula from the chest.

"There is no easy way to do this, no gentle way. So I apologize in advance for what my Master has decreed I do to you. This will be five to sevens directly to the nipple, unless I need to go higher. For fans of 'Spinal Tap' I can dial it up to eleven." Tina says as she measures out the five and smashes it down on the right nipple.

"Mmmpf" is the rather muted response.

"Silly me, I forgot to take off your nipple clamps. Can't properly hit the nipple when I'm hitting the clamp. Let me help you with that." Tina says happily as she grabs and twists the clamps back and forth, tormenting Deidre's nipples.

When she finally does take the clamps off by squeezing them, she flicks each nipple hard with a fingernail ten times, like a machine gun assault on her sister slut's teats. She measures out the five and smashes down two quick blows on each nipple.

"Raoww" Deidre cries out.

"That really wasn't what I was going for. Seven's it is." Tina says in her happy Dominatrix mode. She measures out the seven, and smashes two quick blows, using a wrist snap on each.

"Ahagahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Deidre shrieks out through the ball gag.

"Much better! That will have to do, we have a schedule to keep. On to the ass. I'm going to use a much heavier area effect implement for that bubble butt. Such a magnificent ass, it is going to get a lot of attention, plus everybody knows you love to have it spanked." Tina gushes as she pulls her 'Delta Eta Pi' sorority spanking paddle out from the chest.

"I almost forgot I left that in here. It should be in my room. Now I'm going to give you a chance to clench your cheeks really hard, make your butt really tight, or I'm going to have to do it for you. Five fives, five sixes, five sevens, five eights, five nines, etc. You are going to find out your ass isn't so bullet proof after all, Missy." Tina adds a little bit of derision to her voice at the end.

Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! - no response to the fives.

Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! - "Eayagh!" to the sixes.

Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! - "Ahagahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Deidre shrieks out through the ball gag to the sevens.

"See? You really are a size seven kind of girl! It is so fun getting to get to know you so intimately. Be even more fun when I get my cunt scream and you get to feast on my pussy in thanks for making you scream. Funny thing is how it makes you more submissive to submit to somebody else, then you go back to Master and if you don't do even better for him you are going to feel so fucking guilty and inadequate. But maybe that is just me." Tina giggles as she confesses her inner thoughts.

"So spread your cunt open for me. My goodness, you really are quite the slut, you are spread open before I even asked! Scream for me. You really aren't very obedient, are you? Oh wait, your tits are done, we should put the clamps back on. There we go. Twist them. Pull their chain. See how that makes your cunt ready for Mr Crop? Yes, Mr Crop is going to feast on your pussy. You like the idea of Mr Crop feasting on your pussy, don't you?" Tina is happy Dominatrix to the max right now, playing with Deidre.

"Shaking your head no is not going to make it any less true. You have a duty of truth and candor to the tribunal. You've never had Mr Crop visit you with seven's direct to your clit, have you? I love the way your clit is sticking out, so eager to play. Let me lick it a little. Your pussy is flooding out. So you want to start with five five's, five sixes like we did before? That way you will get a good solid visit in with Mr Crop. We are going to make a barndoor size portal into Sub-space, and shove your whole body into it." Tina promises.

Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! - no response to the fives.

Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! - "Eayagh!" to the sixes.

Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! - "Eayagh!" to the sevens.

Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! - "Ahagahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Deidre shrieks out through the ball gag to the eights.

"OMG, you are such a fucking pain slut! Fucking eight's with a riding crop and a wrist snap direct to the clit! Maybe if I lick up your juice, my clit will get all turtle shelled like yours and I won't be a lightweight anymore!" Tina gushes.

Tina sprays the coconut oil on her hands, rubbing them together, using the friction to heat them up. She massages Deidre's magnificent ass, then torments her nipples while soothing them at the same time. Gently tracing the swollen red lips of Deidre's cunt, she puts out the fire in Deidre's labia, only to relight it with feather light flicks of her tongue on the tip of Deidre's 'turtle-shell' clitoris.

Of course it isn't even close to being that, but instead right now is a horn honking, siren blaring pussy emergency. Tina softly takes her lips to suck on Deidre's nub, punting her like an NFL field goal kicker would make a sixty yarder right through that barn door into Sub-space, that dreamlike blend of pleasure and pain.

Tina unties Deidre's hands, lowering her to the bed, then moves around to feast on Deidre's sweet pussy juices, still flowing like a river of cum. She multitasks, undoing the taunt line hitches while she slurps on her new lover. Master is always right, but he is really, really right about this one, this gem.

Tina moves to the head of the bed, pulling Deidre up by the wrists until she is fully on the bed, then laying down and planting her pussy on her face. Tina gets back to taking advantage of the orgasmic ripples she can produce in Deidre's cunt. Somewhere deep in subspace, Deidre decodes the message there is hot pussy to feast upon, and actively makes it a sixty nine, two young women feasting on the hottest pussy each has ever known, both deep in subspace, one from impact play and sexual gratification, the other by completing a task for her Master, offering up her complete submission to him and his desires.

Later that night, I come and take them back to the Master bedroom. Tina kneels on the bed, kissing and fondling Deidre. I tie Diedre up and remove the Shibari bikini, facing the headboard this time. I put a different belt from my own armoire with two full size penis shaped fully lubed vibrators into Deidre, turning them on to full, placing the belt on her to hold them in place. I connect up the Magic Wand, insert it inside the belt, adjust it to play on a low hum, making a Wah-Wah oscillation in combination with the other two vibes.

I hang the MP3 player on the post, and put the headphones on Deidre, making sure she gets the full benefit of the new hypnotic inductions to become my sex slave forever. I hand Tina her player with her new inductions, while she worships my cock, stroking my shaft, as she diddles her own clit, deep in subspace. It is quite a while before we finally fall asleep.

Poor Deidre. If only she had any concept whatsoever that her life of bliss and deep love is just beginning, she would not have said to herself "This is as good as it gets."