Audition Ch. 01: Deidre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deidre unsnaps and unzips my pajama bottoms, taking them off to carefully fold them and set them to the side. My cock is completely soft, so she doesn't have much to work with. So she starts stroking the shaft with one hand, fondling my balls with the other, and gently sucking the tip. Luckily, I am a grower, and after a minute or two, she has me at my full seven inch length. She then puts her hands behind her back and deep throats my shaft. She stops at the top of each upstroke to swirl her tongue around my glans, altogether a very good set of blowjob skills.

"Very good Deidre! But one thing is missing. I need you to embody our connection with your position. You are, in essence, re-establishing our relationship. Which hand is your dominant hand?" I ask neutrally.

"My right hand Sir." Deidre responds in an unsure tone.

"And which is your submissive hand?" I press her a little bit.

"I guess my left hand, Sir." Deidre answers as best she can, quite unsure of her footing at this point.

"So your dominant hand goes on your dominant, and your submissive hand goes on his submissive. You are to suck and stroke my cock until I cum in your mouth. You are to 'jill off' to make yourself cum as much as possible. Remember all of this is true for non-apology oral sex too. As long as you are my submissive, you will NOT cum unless I am inside you. Cumming outside of my presence without permission is grounds for punishment and will not be forgiven. Cock, fingers, or tongue suffice, although once I did use an elbow." I say playfully.

Deidre laughs around my shaft.

"Seriously. You are welcome to spend all your free time edging, but you only cum when you are with me and I am inside you, or by permission. The penalty is the same as for direct disobedience, but there is no forgiveness, no Heaven. You may not steal your climaxes from me. You are mine, they are mine." I remind her with a thrust into her mouth and she smiles with my cock in her mouth, a memory I will treasure.

"You may ask for permission to cum when we are apart, but it is unlikely to be granted. You will soon find your nightly hypno programming will keep you so horny that being without me will be a punishment all of it's own. You will crave me as much as I crave you. So don't rush your apology, make us both cum, dominant connected to submissive, united in pleasure." I expound to make the purpose clear.

Deidre alters into a slower, more deliberate pace on me, while frantically rubbing her nub.

I whisper into her ear the phrases from the hypno session she had last night, five trigger phrases to bring her to the edge of climax, and five trigger phrases to release those orgasms, in ever greater intensity. Deidre falls off of me, slumps on the rug, legs and hips twitching, body convulsing.

It takes her almost a full minute to compose herself before she can ask "What the hell did you just do to me, Sir? Not that I'm complaining."

"Last night I fed you my sex slave hypno inductions. You will listen to them each night. I can say those phrases to put you on the brink of a very intense climax but not let you have it, or I can add them together to experience what you just had happen to you. You can no longer be afraid of being a slut, because you are my slut now. Aren't you supposed to be sucking my cock?" I taunt.

Deidre realizes there is no reason to take it easy on me, her pussy can climax over and over while she sucks me off, and so the only thing that matters to her now is getting that first taste of my cum. Like if your woman thought she had all the time in the world to suck you, her boyfriend off at a frat party but ends up serving the whole frat. Since she still must be home by midnight or get grounded, she is eager to make the cock in front of her cum as quickly as possible.

A little tighter grip, faster strokes. Mouth guk-guk-guking on the shaft as quick as she can while still dragging the teeth back on the way up. Normally, being a middle aged man on the border of retirement age, I can last for quite a long time. Deidre shows that fantasy of my sexual prowess to be just that. She has me spurting in her mouth as she herself climaxes, not the gigantic pussy bomb blast of before, but a longer, hip rolling, back arching, nipples stiff and pounding climax I would have been proud to produce with my tongue. Deidre opens her mouth to show me my cum pooled on her tongue. There is only one thing to say in a situation like this.

"Good Girl. Apology accepted." I say as Deidre scampers off.

Returning with rags and cleaners, she desperately starts scrubbing the Turkish rug. "You fucking made me squirt! I'm not a squirter -- at least I wasn't before!"

"Good to know." I say softly, as I rub her hair.

"I can't get it out. I'm so sorry I ruined your rug!" Deidre cries.

"Nonsense. A little girl cum on the rug is no big deal. I'll take it to the rug store on Monday and have it professionally cleaned. Small price to pay for a once in a lifetime climax for you." I say soothingly, as I stroke her hair.

"It was, wasn't it? Took me to heaven, made me squirt, all for sucking your cock -- You are a fucking bedroom god!" she rushes to hug me, squashing her generous cleavage into me far harder than I would have dared to do.

"The top of your head fits perfectly under my chin. Your awesome killer body is just beyond compare. You tits are perfect, literally perfect. Your ass could launch a thousand ships. Your sweet pussy is made directly from the nectar of the gods. Your blowjobs are now perfect too. Plus you can cum on command. They don't make women any better than that. And then you have this smart, hot, sexy mind -- how could anyone not love you?" I gush in response.

"Could you? Could you ever love me? A total and complete slut like me?" Deidre seems unable to believe that is even possible.

"Not only is it possible, it is already too late. I am in love with you, Deidre." I admit.

"I would be absolutely devastated if you turned me down at this point. I love you with my whole being. I crave you inside and out. My mind keeps going over ways to seduce you, to keep you mine forever -- but we haven't even completed the audition! How can I give you what you need to keep me, Sir?" Deidre begs.

"Simple. Go to the warehouse. On the west wall, there are some chains, bring two of them to the desk. Come back to the bedroom, and find the cuffs from last night and put them on. Don't remove anything from the top of the desk, but bend over the desk and edge yourself. Use your fingers, the vibrators, whatever works, but as we discussed before, do not cum. I'll be with you in about fifteen minutes." I instruct firmly.

I went off to shit, shave, and shower. Deidre did as I asked, only to find the desktop planner is burlap framed, and bolted to the top of the desk. So any movement would be like sandpaper or a cheese grater sensation applied to her over sensitive nipples that Mr. Flogger and Mr. Crop had worked over so thoroughly last night.

She gets the two small vibrators from the belt, afraid that the wand might be too intense for her to stop from coming. A quick sniff test told her which vibrator had been in which hole. The ass vibe went in easily, and the pussy vibe is like it has a short or something, sparks jump from it, burning everywhere she touches, until she figures out it is the fire in her pussy lit last night that is still burning, not a defective vibrator.

A quick brush of the vibe across her nipples leaves her gasping, barely hanging on to this side of climax. Sir warned her last night that Mr. Crop and Mr, Flogger would be in her tits and in her cunt. Dude is wiser than he looks.

I come up behind Deidre, seeing her trying to masturbate without crossing the line into a full blown climax. Her sweet cunt is open and drooling, so eager to be fucked. She is stroking the vibe into her ass, unaware of the toll her impending orgasm will take on her. The Angel on my right shoulder says 'Save her from herself', while the Devil on my left says 'Let her burn and whip her for it'. I instead choose a more middle ground, reaching down with one arm to grab her wrist, and with the other to confiscate the vibe from her ass.

"I was wondering when you might show up." Deidre says playfully.

"Be with you in just a minute dear." I say as I take the combination locks from the drawer, wrapping each chain around each ankle several times, and then lock her spread wide to the desk.

Moving around the front, I connect the clasp between the cuffs, and put the winch in neutral to hook the cuffs, then tension the line pulling the cuffs tight, with the shuttle on the track the winch hangs from run away to pull the line tight at a forty five degree angle. Deidre is now bent over the desk at a ninety degree angle, but with her chest lifted up just enough so her nipples can scrape back and forth on the burlap.

"You are an evil bastard." Deidre hisses.

"Perhaps you are just guessing." I say playfully.

"No, I know what is coming next. You know I love to be spanked. You are going to play pin the nail in the donkey at both ends while you spank me, never letting me cum until you give me 'the big one'. Did I guess right?" Deidre says with a lot less venom.

"Close. But not close enough to pin the nail in the donkey. I do know you love to be spanked. So this time you get to experience the Spank 'n Diddle first hand, no ball gag, scream all you want. We are going to open that door to Sub-space and shove you through it, right into Heaven. Turn your head to the left and cough." I instruct her.

"Huff." Deidre tries bravely.

"That is a pitiful little cough. I hope you do better with your screams." I say neutrally as I reach into the desk and pull out two ping pong paddles. I use both hands and rain down five strokes of fives, which is pretty heavy. Blam, blam, blam, blam, Blam!

"Eeyah!" Deidre cries out.

"Darling, you never disappoint me. That is mighty fine for a first contact. Let's test the pussy temperature. Ooh, that's no good at all. Five pussy spanks are in order." I inform her. Splat, splat, splat, splat, Splat! Her wet pussy may not have the oven up to temperature, but the faucet is leaking quite nicely.

"Now five diddles as a reward. You are such a Good Girl when you are given no choice. We will just have to train you to be one all the time." I tease her playfully.

"Anything for you, Sir." Deidre answers back, yet I cannot tell if she is being playful or is completely sincere. I'm going to have to learn her much more deeply to know. She is thumbs up all the way so far.

I can barely get my thumb in, her pussy is so tight, despite being so well lubed. But my fingers find her clit already stiff, and light brushing of her tip with the pads of my fingertips produces moans. It is like having my own personal cunt climax gun. Every time I pull the trigger, she does the shake rattle and roll of an intense orgasm.

I spell the alphabet on her clit, an entirely new form of sign language I have invented just for her. Five full length thrusts of the thumb, while my curled finger strokes her clit, then lather, rinse, repeat, for five cycles. Deidre is now gasping like a fish out of water.

Moving in front of her on her left side, I pull down my PJ's and command "Suck me hard. Be quick about it, I don't want that sweet pussy to dry out. Speaking of which, you probably need some incentive." So I say the five trigger phrases to bring her to the edge of climax, and leave her trying to figure out if she is supposed to climax or suck my cock.

She chooses getting me hard, redoubling her efforts. I'm pretty excited already, having a willing and able sex slave serving my every desire, so I am rock hard in short order. All seven inches, far less than some of the other cocks she has already experienced, But I have a tool in my kit far bigger than any of theirs -- my mind is already in her mind. Thus she is truly fucked.

I move behind her, positioning my cock at her open drooling cunt, my hands above her ass cheeks, then slam my hands down in a hard seven while grabbing her cheeks as hard as I can, thrusting my cock full length into her, as I say the magic five climax phrases.

Deidre goes berserk, humping against me in climax that just rolls on and on, squirting all over me and the floor, crying out "Ungh...Ungh...Ungh..." with every thrust, in deep strokes almost pulling the tip out each time. Her sweet pussy walls are trying to crush my cock as they spasm, and doing a damn good job of it.

I only last about two minutes, but when I get close, I say the five climax phrases. Deidre doesn't know whether to crush my cock to death with her tight twat, squirt all over me and the floor again, or scream out "Ah.Ah.Ah.Ah.Ah.AH!" over and over, so she does all three. I am surprised she doesn't pass out.

So I leave my cock in her sweet slit, as I pick up the paddles, raining down sixes with both hands, her cheeks now bright red. Blam, blam, blam, blam, Blam! I say the five edge of climax phrases, and let her know she guessed wrong about the big one, "So as you can see, Heaven is at my command for you. I can make you climax walking across the street, or on a bus. But I much prefer it when I am inside you, where I belong. Plus not just A big one, but lots of big ones. You have my permission to come at will."

Not that she needs it. Her hypno programming gave her permission to come whenever I had a part of my body inside her, or I gave her permission. I had already done both. So Deidre rolls from orgasm to orgasm, low crest to high crest, shuddering and shaking and quaking and quivering and squirting. So when she is completely worn out, I remove my cock from her slack channel, and bring it around to her mouth. "Suck me clean."

Then I give her the five phrases to put her back in trance. "You feel rested, invigorated, like you have just had a good night's sleep. Wake now, with a hunger for my cock and a hunger for food. Ten, nine, eight, seven. Six. Five, four, three, two, one. Fully awake and refreshed."

Deidre did lovingly suck my cock clean, with slow sucks the full length and lots of tongue. I'd released her hands so she could stroke me properly, and finger her own clit. The blowjob lasted much longer than I expected, and she even made a quick swipe with her tongue over my balls, lovingly cleaning up after the both of us.

"There is a wrap dress in the closet. Use the vibrator belt, put both vibes in on full. Wear your hose and heels." I instruct,

"I can't drive like that Sir." Deidre objects.

"You don't have to drive. I will take my car out of the garage bay. I can then park yours inside where no one can get to it." I propose.

"Why don't you put yours out in the lot, and I'll put mine in? That way we can get to lunch faster. I'm hungry!" Deidre proposes as she scampers around to get everything. The dress is on her no later then when she pulls it off the hanger, her hose and heels, vibes and belt on moments later. She has her purse off the hook by the door and keys out before I am finished locking up the warehouse.

I pull the Tesla out and send the code to turn the alarm system on once the garage door closes. Deidre scampers out and into my car.

"Nice ride! Certainly beats my old Nissan Sentra." Deidre pouts.

"There are a couple of cars at the house you might use until we find you something suitable." I offer.

"Where do you live?" Deidre asks, more interested in how long it will take to get there so she can eat.

"In the Tanoan gated community. Six thousand square feet, four car garage, swimming pool and hot tub. I'll need to send a copy of your drivers license to the gate so they can just wave you through no matter what you drive. Every one of my cars will already have a RFID which automatically opens the gate, the ID is just for if you take a Lyft or ride with a friend. We'll be there in fifteen minutes tops. T-slut call Tina." I tell my car to phone my housekeeper and collared slave.

"Hello Sir." she answers brightly.

"Tina, Boss Daddy here. I'm bringing home a guest. Make us some sandwiches. ETA 15 minutes." I order neutrally.

"Yes Boss. Anything else?" Tina says brightly.

"No that's it. I'm bringing you home a pie. Be ready. Bye baby." I say happily in response.

"Bye Boss!" Tina says gleefully.

"Who's Tina?" Deidre asks curiously.

"Tina is my live in housekeeper and maid. She is also a student at UNM. She is different than you, but also much the same. Same height as you, stockier build, 'F' cups, white, Irish, strawberry blonde." I describe her.

"Not what I meant. Who is she to you?" Deidre's voice gets a little nervous edgy tone added to it.

"She is my collared service slave. There are different variations, more like dimensions, to submissives. The S&M crowd prefers pain sluts and degradation sluts. The B&D crowd prefers service sluts and fuck sluts. Of course no one person is purely one or the other. There are service sluts who like to fuck and fuck sluts who like a little bit of pain to get the subspace open." I explain.

"So Tina is a service slut who likes to fuck, and I am a fuck slut who likes a dose of pain with her pleasure?" Deidre proposes.

"Yes, but I wouldn't count out your service side just yet. I don't think it is as strong as your pain slut side now, but give it time and experience. Tina is a complete lightweight when it comes to pain. She couldn't have handled any of what we did last night or today. Not because she can't take the pain, she can, but because she associates it with having displeased me. She can't take that." I observe.

"If you want her to lick your pussy, don't ask her, tell her. One point in that regard, you will have free reign to command her, but she will not accept a command that directly or indirectly violates or repeals one of my commands. I think once you get to know her, you will like her, even love her, a lot." I propose.

"Cool." Deidre slouches in the seat with a big grin on her face.

"Wait until you see our bedroom. That's cool." I answer.

"So I will be sleeping with you?" Deidre says gleefully.

"Yes, but you will have your own room. It is a four bedroom house." I explain.

"So where will Tina sleep?" Deidre asks warily.

"Tina will sleep where we tell her to sleep. I have been letting her sleep in her own room, except when needed. I would prefer you include her as much as possible. After all, her tongue is VERY talented." I chuckle, knowing that it will pose quite the edging dilemma for Deidre.

"Very fucking cool!" Deidre says gleefully.

When we reach Tanoan, I tap the RFID fob on the visor, and the "Resident's only" gate opens, the one farthest from the guard shack.

Deidre tugs on my sleeve "Don't make any sudden moves. There is a black Mercedes SUV that has followed us since the warehouse, and they are tailgating through the gate right on your bumper."

"I sure hope they are. That's my security detail. They are with me always, at a discreet distance. Two sets of three teams per day, eight hours apiece. They make their own schedules. You will get to know them over time. If you are going to go out much without me, we will have to add more teams. You are important to me, and that means you are a target for those who want to hurt me or put the squeeze on me. Not gonna let that happen." I say firmly.

"God bless it's beautiful!" Deidre says as we finally pull up to the house and I press the #3 button to open the spot for my Tesla. We pull in and the security team parks on the street. The garage door closes and we get out of the car.

"A Vette and a Lexus SUV? Those are my choices?" Deidre gushes.

"For now. Later, we can pick something for you. Short of a Rolls, Bentley, Lamborghini or Ferrari that is, at least for now." I suggest.

"Right now my pussy wants to do things for you I can't even name. You said there is food here?" Deidre gushes once more followed by the craving of her hypno induced hunger.