Audition Ch. 03: Chens Pt. 01

Story Info
Desperate woman sells herself and daughter into slavery.
14k words
4.45
16.8k
14
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

"Audition 03: Chens Part 1" by CraigOOL

BDSM -- A desperate woman sells herself and her daughter into slavery

[Author's notes: Warning! This is a BDSM sex story. There are strong Dominance and Submission themes in this story. There are some interracial themes in this story. This story has substantial male/female, female/female, MFM, FFM and group sex sexual contact. THIS STORY HAS INCESTUOUS SEXUAL CONTACT. This hopefully will be hot enough to be a whack off story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Civil and constructive comments about writing are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

I have known Gretchen Chen for over thirty years. When we were young, she and her husband were 'clients' of the Domme that I did outcalls for as a B&D dominant, and I became their favorite provider. Their restaurant, 'Great Chens Chinese Restaurant' has been very successful due to her iron hand about quality control. She is well known in the community as 'The Dragon Lady of Chinatown' (which is half the size of the Vietnamese community in our city), a 'Tiger Mom', a woman to be feared.

I know her as a submissive sex slave with a cuckold for a husband. She has always been very kind and polite with me, in or out of playtime. The recent years have seen a distinct reversal of our financial positions, her restaurant nearly wiped out by the pandemic.

It took all of her savings to hold on, and that never sits well with a traditional Chinese woman, who typically is the financial boss of the household or business. Her two daughters are the typical second generation Chinese, very Americanized, less traditional, more liberal. So I am very surprised to get a very quick phone call urgently requesting, even begging, for an audience at her restaurant.

I take the Tesla, so the fifteen minute drive is quite pleasant. Due to the urgency of her request, my security team sweeps the place before I'm allowed to enter. There is only a skeleton crew, one cook, one hostess, one dishwasher. Her crew is six to eight on weekdays and a dozen or more on weekends -- or it used to be before the virus.

She rises, in her fancy signature red dragon dress, long black hair up in a bun, and takes my hands in hers. "It is so good of you to see me, Sir. I hoped you would remember me fondly. I certainly remember you fondly, Sir." Gretchen gushes, a little too pleasantly.

"How much trouble are you in, Gretchen?" I ask without answering.

A wince of pain. Loss of face. Without our relationship she probably would hang her head in shame and not answer.

"I am at the brink of complete financial collapse. I had to mortgage the house to save the business. Now I will lose both. I heard your fortunes are exactly the reverse of mine. Everyone associated with you has fabulous success. I want to make a deal with you, the Cock to my Dragon. I am in such a state that you can pretty much write the terms, Sir." Gretchen runs her hands through her long dark hair, like she is either a mental patient, to poor to buy a comb, or more likely, at her wit's end.

"My resources are not unlimited, and while I am very well off, much of my resources are already dedicated to producing more resources or entertaining me in the style to which I have been accustomed. That said, for a very intimate friend for whom I have such a long and deep relationship, major accommodations are possible. Outline what you think you need, and what you plan to use it for, and I will consider it," I offer generously.

"I need 50,000$ to survive six months. Better would be to plan for 100,000$ for a full year. As you know, Lisa should be going to college, and her college savings were used to keep the doors open. So at thirty thousand per year for four years, 120,000$ is needed. All together, 250,000$ Sir." Gretchen asks for a lot, but not that much considering how much money I won in the lottery. Still, I spend 50K$ a year or more each for a full time sex slave and that's worth the investment in five of them.

"What do you have for collateral?" I ask innocently.

"I have second liens available on the restaurant and our house. Plus I have this." Gretchen pauses to lift up the place mat and slides a full frontal naked picture of her daughter Lisa across the table to me. Lisa is very pretty with her classic Chinese features from her mother, and very busty for an oriental. She has a full bush, much more hair than her mother. I like what I see. I really, really like what I see.

"Lisa is very pretty now that she is of age. Reminds me of her mother when she was young." I compliment both of them.

"Sir is very kind, but he does not seem convinced of the collateral's value." Gretchen always did observe me carefully.

"You are asking me to invest double what I do to invest in any other submissive. Right now I have three of them, so that is a wild woolly ride all by itself. They all came to me because it truly is what their hearts desire and their souls crave. Lisa has not done this. She must consent. I will not rape her. Then even if this is what she wants, I get her for what, a year before she goes off to college? Those other submissives are mine for life. The secondary liens are worthless. The banks will take fifty cents on the dollar and I will get nothing. The business side of this deal sucks." I object forcefully.

"Sir, give me your terms and I will agree to them. Anything and everything that is within my power to offer you is yours. Please, I beg of you, give me a way to save face. Give my daughter an education so she can meet and marry a suitable husband. Her breasts are too big at C cups for traditional Chinese, she would be relegated to being a concubine, a whore. She is too Americanized for a good Chinese husband. Yet she is exactly like her mother, submissive to the core. She would be an excellent slave for you, during that year, and just like her mother, she will crave you for the rest of her life." Gretchen offers.

"There is a possible solution." I offer.

"Where can I sign, Sir?" Gretchen offers.

"Naked, kneeling, entrance position, NOW." I command.

Gretchen complies, quickly removing her clothing and letting her hair down, leaving her heels and hose on, her knees spread shoulder width. Her breasts have more sag than I remembered, but it has been twenty years since I have seen them. Still has that delightful tiny triangle of wiry black hair above her slit. Her thumbs are rolling her big clit between them in the modified Nadu position I taught her all those years ago.

"I obey, as always, Sir." Gretchen says brightly.

"Do you have a dominant now?" I ask Gretchen just to be sure.

"No Sir. After the collapse of the clubs and Nancy fleeing to L.A., you no longer were available. We have taken other measures to provide for my husband's cuckold needs, but nothing for my submissive desires, Sir." Gretchen answers wistfully.

"So explain how you provide for Ho's cuckold needs?" I require.

"We used Tinder and Craigslist for a while. With the loss of the personals on those sites we ended up on Adult Friend Finder with a bisexual man who fucks both of us and makes Ho his personal bisexual fuck toy. All of our recent sessions have started with Ho fluffing him, then he fucks me while Ho licks my clit. When he cums inside me, Ho cleans me up, and then they go off to Ho's bedroom for the rest of the night. I am little more than an excuse for Ho to have gay sex with another man, without admitting I turned him gay." Gretchen admits in tears.

"So let me propose something to you. I have one bedroom left at my house. You and your daughter move in there and share a king sized bed. In reality, you will sleep on the Turkish rug as my full time slave. I have three live in slaves, Tina, Deidre, and Betsy. You and your daughter will be subordinate to them. You will train with them. Tina is fully trained, and will run drills for you and the other slaves. Your husband will get an apartment and you will sell the house. We will put the equity into investments." I pause to consider how I will say the rest.

"Meanwhile, I will pay for a manager to run your business. I will put 120,000$ into a one year CD for your daughters education. I will set aside another 100,000$ for your business as a credit line, but only the new manager will have access to it. If you attempt to meddle in the business in any way, I will boot your asses out of my house and cancel every part of our deal as quickly as I can. The CD will be turned over to your daughter providing she manages to serve a full year in the manor. Once a week, a well hung black man will fuck you in front of your husband. Ho may clean you both up, but there will be no fluffing, no other bisexual contact. If he doesn't agree to that, ask for a divorce. Those are my terms." I offer.

"Those are very tough conditions. Nonetheless, having no alternative, and noting they are also fair, I accept your conditions, Sir." Gretchen agrees.

"So we come to the crux of the problem. How do we get Lisa to want to become my slave?" I let the question hang in the air.

"I have thought long and hard about this. Lisa feels as if I have imprisoned her, while I have only sought to keep her safe from the virus. She craves the freedom others took during the reopening only to die. She says that death would be better than her life now. If you were to throw an adult party, like the ones we used to attend together when we first met, with open drinking, pot smoking, and debauchery -- especially demonstrations by your slaves -- that would be instantly addictive to her. With my permission to openly participate in sex, she would forgive me, and she would come to crave you. A simple audition later, she is yours until she goes away to college." Gretchen points out her plan has been carefully thought out.

"I will discuss it with three consultants I know that are her age. If the majority of them think your plan is feasible, then I will begin executing the financial arrangements. How is Joy doing?" I try to catch up on Gretchen's older daughter.

"Joy would be graduating from Baylor had she not been interrupted by the pandemic. So she is only halfway through. I would like a school at least that good for Lisa." Gretchen says with some sorrow.

"So what is she doing? How did she get through the pandemic?" I ask.

"She has fallen in with some very liberal doctors, who trained her to work as a nurse. She worked in the ER during the pandemic. Since she is pre-med, it seemed like the thing to do at the time. Now this older doctor has her wrapped around his thumb, or some other appendage, and she does not even know if she wants to start school again this fall." Gretchen shakes her head, muttering something in Chinese to herself.

"I wish I could talk some sense into her, but I cannot afford to go see her, and she will not come here. It is what it is. I cast the I Ching for her this morning. It is hexagram 8, 'Uncertain'/'Holding Together'. She will not last with this man, and things will fall apart for her if she stays there. She does not listen to the old ways. She does not listen to me." Gretchen complains as many mothers do about their daughters.

"So how is Ho?" I ask softly.

"He has gained so much weight has has become Hoti in person, you can rub his belly for luck instead of finding a gold painted statue. The truth no longer knows him, and he no longer knows it. He knows he too is hexagram 8, soon to no longer torment me." She says sadly.

"So how is Gretchen? I ask softly once again.

"I would be much better if you would take that belt from your trousers and teach me the lesson I deserve for abandoning you. Life has been much harsher than you ever were in teaching me that lesson. It seems the only way my life works is with you in it. Use me or not, I will always be yours. No one else's but yours." Gretchen says even more sadly, and moves into the humble position, still on her knees, but her face down to the floor, with her hands stretched out in front of her in supplication.

I take the belt out of my pants. I note that her ass is still firm and tight. I stripe her ass in five's, ten per cheek. There is a slight grunt as each blow lands. Stoic, to the core.

"I will not take the loss of face from you today. Nor will I claim you as my own. But I will test to see if the deal for Lisa's soul will still be a good deal forty years from now." I say as I move behind her. This is what she wants, what she chose by her choice of position. I open my fly and drop my trousers. I drop the underwear with it. I position myself behind her and test her pussy with my fingers. Still drenching wet, still fiendishly tight. I grab her hips, position myself at her entrance, and slowly spear into her slick, tight channel, having to fight for every millimeter. Despite having three twenty somethings in the house, I would not mind at all having her tight pussy to play with whenever I want, which is why I offered her that opportunity.

* * * * *

Suddenly my mind retrieves a moment, a memory. Some twenty years ago, at an adult sex party at the second swingers club we went to together. Gretchen before me like she is now, but she had clover clamps on her nipples. I fucked her slowly, thoroughly, as she fingered herself. Ho watched as she came again and again. When I finally released into her, she came harder than she ever had. She had a little baby only a little more than a year old, Yet she craves being fucked by me in a submissive position. In another year she would have Lisa. But I was her addiction, so some other relative was taking care of Joy that night.

Gretchen turns up to look at me and says, "Thank you Master".

* * * * *

As I came in her today, she turns her face up to look at me and says "Thank you Sir. I hope all we have started here satisfies these auspicious beginnings." She picks up her things and walks to her office, stark naked. She has bright red stripes on her ass, and she sashays like she is proud to wear them and wants everyone to see. My cum drips in blobs as it runs down her legs, something that thrills me to the core.

I dress and head back to the car. Something is at the back of my mind, telling me Gretchen isn't telling me everything. She never does. Yet somehow she does that without lying. Sins of omission.

The party sounds like a great idea. I'd bought another house in the Four Hills area just to be a party house, back when the pandemic made the houses of the dead available for pennies on the dollar. It is the same size as mine, with several spa tubs and a pool, plus a twelve seat hot tub. One of my P.O.'s lives there to keep the place up (besides the landscaping and housekeeping services). Rent collection is due anyhow.

"T-slut, call Tina." I instruct the car.

"Hello Boss!" Tina answers brightly.

"Tina, some tasks to be added to your list. Today is rent collection day, Betsy and Deidre will escort me in their best lingerie. Notify the P.O.'s. Call the limo service and have them at the Manor within the hour. Also, looking into throwing an adult sex party, Lingerie Or Less, at the Four Hills house. Need to figure out dates. Also need to figure out games, like an hour in the stocks, One hour blindfolded, one hour tied, one hour on a hook, the old curtain for cunt munching, a glory hole wall, masks for everyone, etc. Brainstorm with the babes and select your ten best ideas. I need a forensic accounting team to look into an investment for me, plus two P.I.'s to check out the background of two young ladies, and a third to go over their mother with a fine tooth comb." I pause to think for a moment.

"Get someone who knows Chinatown, maybe J.J., and make sure he checks out the husband too. A little art wouldn't hurt, the guy is gay as a parade and scamming his wife out of what little she has left. See if Tony, Cole, Russ, Steven, Mike, Dustin, Jimmy and Jordan have a date they can all make for the party within the next month, if so, that's the date and make everything else fit around it. Also call Bill Brewer and move his Thursday appointment to the following Tuesday. I may need to access about 250K$ depending on what the forensic accountants find. I have a stop to make before I can join you. ETA 30 to 45 minutes." I instruct her quickly.

"Yes Boss. Anything else?" Tina checks to be sure I haven't forgotten something.

"If there is, it will have to wait until I see your gorgeous self in person. Gotta Go." I say as I move to touch the hang up phone button on the console.

"Bye Boss!" Tina says brightly before I can close out the call. She is always happy when I give her things to do.

I peel off at the freeway exit, and I could have had T-slut go there on autopilot, but Tessa's house always confuses T-slut, which is why T-slut isn't Tesla or Tessla-Slut. Only the street address works, and I forget that until I am there at the big white house at the tip of the cul-de-sac, nothing behind it plus big privacy fences. I note two cars in the driveway, so I use my key to enter. I hear sounds upstairs. I follow them up to the Master bedroom, where some Tunblr-Dom wannabe has Tess trussed up like a turkey so he can beat the fuck out of her and rape her while she screams. Problem is, he doesn't know anything about rope bondage, and her feet are turning purple.

"Stop! RED!" I cry out.

"Who the fuck are you, dude, and what the fuck are you doing in my bedroom?" the egotistical little shit says as he keeps beating Tessa with a riding crop and fucking her.

"I am the owner of this house." I inform him as I rip him from her body and throw him to the floor. I pick up the riding crop he dropped just in case.

"And I am the owner of this Bitch. Bad mistake dude." he says as he opens a switch blade.

I do a ten with wrist snap onto his knife hand, and then two more on each side of his face, one a forehand tennis smash into his left cheek, the other a backhand tennis smash into his right cheek. This will raise bright red welts on his cheeks, leaving his eyes wobbling around like some Looney Tunes cartoon character. I do a sweep kick to take him off his feet again, and pick up the knife.

"Stay the fuck down on the floor and DO NOT MOVE, or important parts of your body will no longer work for the rest of your life, just like you have tried to do to Tessa." I demand forcefully, as I use the switchblade to saw at the ropes, until enough of them are cut that the purple begins to drain from her hands and feet. I never take my eyes off him, always keeping him in the background of my field of view. I tap my watch "Security alert. Violent intruder in Tessa's bedroom."

He stands up, saying "You don't get to fuck with what I do to my girl. She is my property, not yours. I'm going to fuck you up you old geezer. You are going to remember this day for a long time."

I can hear the security team rushing up the stairs, so I hold the knife in my left hand and the riding crop in my right. I'm a terrible left handed knife fighter, but he doesn't know that. I just need to delay him a couple seconds, while he remembers what I did to him with the riding crop and why I have the knife instead of him. He turns to pick up the old style wooden chair at the desk, probably expecting to charge at me with it, right about the time two fullbacks with black "Security" T-shirts decide to make him the quarterback from the opposing team. There is a crunch, and I'm sure some of that was ribs. They handcuff him and drag him out, cursing and bragging about what he will do to us all along the way.

I finish getting the ropes off of Tina, rubbing her hands and feet, as she sobs from the pain, plus the pins and needles of her limbs coming back to life. I hold her, and console her.

There are three things I do not do in B&D play. The first is knife/blood/fluids play, nuff said. The second is wax play, because even after ten years of trying and being tutored, I'm just no damn good at it, and end up scalding my play partner half the time. The third is rope play where I don't know exactly what the fuck I am doing.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers