Audition Ch. 03: Chens Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you go, you will be given complete freedom to participate. I will not likely even be in the same room, but we can trust these people, you will be safe. It is time for you to blossom from a girl into a woman. I will let you know when I have an exact date for the party, you can give me your answer then. If you say yes, you must go and fully participate. If you say no, the subject will never be brought up again, and you will never be invited to any more of their parties." Gretchen places her demand of a decision.

"One more thing, if you are not on birth control, do so immediately. This party will expose you to large amounts of seminal and vaginal fluids which may contain sperm. Some of the men are known to have very large phallus's, they can be quite painful for a small, inexperienced woman such as yourself. There are even bigger black cocks that can ruin you for other men, stay away from them. But remember, one choice, one path. It is a Lingerie Or Less party for people intending to have sex and be kinky. You are either that kind of person, or you are not." Gretchen warns Lisa in no uncertain terms.

"I understand Mom. Thank you for your kind and generous offer. I will consider very carefully whether I am the type of woman to have sex with multiple partners and be kinky like my Mother." Lisa says with a wide grin.

"Good night, my loving and beautiful daughter. You have made me proud." Gretchen says as she closes the door, her entire being filled with joy.

Lisa resumes the laptop, but it doesn't quite give her what she needs. She rewinds in to the beginning, but does not press play. She gets her hand flogger out of her end table, daring to put her naked body on top of the covers, daring to be caught. As she watches the video, she flogs herself as hard as she can on her breasts, her ass, her cunt. She gets her two normal Caucasian sized vibrators and spitroasts herself to a climax. She rewinds and watches it again, and again, and again, until she finally passes out.

When Gretchen checks on her late that night, she sees the lash marks on her daughter's body, proud of her. Even more so, she is overjoyed that her offering will be accepted. 'Tā yòu zài wǒ lǐmiàn' (he will be inside me again). She repeats to herself in joy, over and over again until she falls asleep.

The next morning, Lisa wakes up to find all the parts she'd abused so thoroughly the night before complaining about it. She rubs lotion over them, but it only makes her horny again. She isn't sure she is cut out for this, despite having made it the centerpiece of her sexual fantasy life. She needs to talk to someone she can trust, who knows about this stuff. So she calls her older sister Joy.

"Hey Sis! Good morning!" Lisa says cheerfully.

"Is it? Oh Damn. Short night last night. Had to cover a late shift." Joy groans.

"Sis I need your help. You are not going to believe what happened." Lisa giggles.

"Anything Sis. You know I am always here for you." Joy offers.

"First, let me ask you about how things are going with Dr. Whip His Dick Out?" Lisa giggles.

"Not as well as you might think. He has been whipping that dick out for a busty blonde nurse. Caught them in our closet. I guess I was just his submissive plaything for a month or two." Joy says sadly.

"So a kinky sex party with monster cocks would be just the pick me up that you need?" Lisa tempts her sister.

"Fuck Yeah! Who invited you?" Joy jumps at the chance.

"You are never going to believe it. Not in a million years." Lisa teases.

"Tanaka, that Japanese boy you lost your virginity to?" Joy guesses.

"Not even close. Think folders of selfie porn, gigabytes of BDSM porn. FetLife and BDSMLR and Literotica accounts." Lisa teases.

"A girl you knew from school?" Joy guesses in frustration.

"Much closer to home. Turns out Dad is a cuckold, and Mom has been a sex slave for longer than both of us have been alive. Mom invited me to a kinky sex party and gave me free reign to do whatever I want!" Lisa cries out in glee.

"No.Fucking.Way!" Joy exclaims in disbelief.

"Way. I'll give you her photos, user names and passwords to her online accounts. I can't send you the videos, there is just too much of it. Our Mom is a fucking sex slave, and she wants us to party with her!" Lisa gushes.

"Did Mom ask you to invite me?" Joy is aghast.

"Fuck no! That is sister to sister. I need you as backup, so if the white slavers take me away to be their chained up sex slave, at least I'll have someone to talk to." Lisa teases.

"Ooh, that is making my pussy all squishy! Send me what you have got on Mom, and I will think about it." Joy promises.

"Yeah, you will think about it while rubbing a vibe on your clit!" Lisa teases.

"No baby, I have graduated to one up the ass, one in my cunt, a Venus Butterfly on my clit, nipple clamps and another big black cock dildo to suck on while I take all ten inches down my throat. I'll send you art. Toss one off to my pics or you aren't my sister anymore." Joy says happily.

"So you will do it? Escort me to the kinky sex party?" Lisa begs.

"Ya, Sis, you talked me into it. Incoming selfie fuck pics. Send me as good or better. Don't tell Mom. Let it be a surprise. I've got to go. Keep in touch, my sister, my love!" Joy hangs up before letting Lisa answer.

Lisa notes that Joy's breasts, cunt, and ass have telltale flogger stripes in the pictures she sent, so Lisa copies them as quickly as she can before her own stripes fade. In the last set, she puts on her blindfold and wrist cuffs.

Lisa sends the pictures separately to Joy and her Mom. She is 'All In' now.

Gretchen spends the afternoon climaxing over and over again to Lisa's pictures, knowing her Dominant will eat her up like a tasty ripe fruit. Lisa will be his sex slave and he will take Gretchen back too.

Lisa spends the afternoon rubbing her clit, climaxing over and over again to Joy's hot pictures, begging to be used that way in real life, begging for someone to see this inside her, begging for someone to set her on the one path that has given her mother so much joy over the years. She flips to the FetLife notice of D/s playtime at the swingers club and cums so hard she passes out.

* * * * *

Tina is back to her old self, efficient and effective, with a little sharper edge. She has redoubled her perfectionism, using it in drills on the harem her Master has collected. She is putting them through poses as he walks in motioning her to come out of the room and speak with him.

"OK, ladies! Do your poses, matching Lucy's perfection as best you can. Run through the full set, Attention, Inspection, Waitress, Wall, Oscars, Wait, Egyptian, Collar Me, Entrance/Modified Nadu, Ready To Please, Humble, Table, Stool, Doll, and Apology. You will need to know these by heart, one minute each today ten times, up to five minutes each twice by the end of the week. Next week that five minutes will be with props. The following week will be with vibrators in place, full volume. Get to it!" Tina says as we turn the corner from the den into the kitchen.

"How is Judas Bitch doing?" I say softly as Tina winces at Tessa's new name as much as if I had backhanded her hard.

"Judas Bitch is doing remarkable well, Sir. Her Doctor says this loving supportive environment is very restorative for her. She understands the grave nature of her offense. The harshness of her punishment makes it unlikely anyone it this house will do anything nearly as stupid in the future." Tina says firmly.

"Don't bet on that. P.T. Barnum is famous for saying 'There is a sucker born every minute', and 'No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of their fellow man'. How is the party shaping up?" I press her for details about her tasks being completed.

"Good news on the party front, Sir. We have a date, Friday. The Wet Python Wrestling Pits will be stocked with Champion Trouser Trout, and the Group Grope Grotto is fully outfitted with plush mattresses. The Stock Market has four power exchanges, and Tickle Time Theater has two crosses to bare. The Traveling Trucks of the Road to Glory will be ready tomorrow, and transported to the site the day after. All cleanup has been completed at the site. All four new beds are in place. Catering is set. We will have infused THC alcohol products, edibles, bongs, and hookahs, plus a full bar with drop dead gorgeous bartenders. All signs are completed and mounted." Tina says proudly.

"What about the Muff Diner? Weren't you having some trouble getting the padding on the creepers right?" I probe, noting one of her omissions.

"That's correct Sir. Creepers are designed for men, but it is our women who will use them. We had to use different foam supports and a plush velour fabric to get the right level of comfort for our girls. They are comfortable enough to be used for hours now." Tina brags.

"Which is exactly what we don't want. We want them to get a buzz, get a climax, give a blowjob, and get on to the real party. Muff Diner and Road to Glory are foreplay, not the main course. Set time limits, fifteen minutes or something. Do that for everything, only a little longer for the stuff that needs more setup. We want them to mix and get lots of experiences." I propose.

"Sir, even the bedrooms upstairs? What about Fuck Station Zebra in the maid's quarters where they get striped and fucked by a big black cock while tied down to a bunk bed? Longer times for them, etcetera?" Tina challenges back.

"Put dollar amounts according to the intensity of each experience. Set the times. Let people know each station they complete means X dollars I will donate to charity. Let me know with our expected guest list a basic estimate of that donation budget, and then challenge people to beat it. Send all the proceeds to the P.O. Scholarship program. Use RFID bracelets to track them and have them blink to let them know when it is time to move on. That way we can set time limits by zone. Let's keep it fun, and keep it moving." I instruct.

"As you wish, Boss. Should be a fucking fun party!" Tina says happily.

"This is a direct order, Tina. From the moment the party starts you are a party goer like any other woman walking in the front door. You are to go collect all of your own climaxes, and make as many others climax as you wish. Go put on some night vision goggles and see what develops in the darkroom of the Group Grope Grotto. But turn your brain off and your pussy on. Disobey that order at your peril." I demand in a stern voice.

"Got it Sir. No work after party starts at penalty of direct disobedience. Pussy on, brain off. Party Party!" Tina says enthusiastically, despite the worried look on her face.

I leave and go down to the office, first meeting with the new manager for Gretchen's business. The report is disturbing, but not unexpected. The business is losing money, about 10K$ per month. The business has no internet presence other than a menu, but no ability to order from it. Gretchen never needed it before the pandemic, her place was always full of customers being so close to the Air Force base. The décor was 'dated', and the only nod to the pandemic were closed signs on every other table, making it look like a virus trap waiting to throw off the oppressive yoke of constricting government and start killing customers en masse again. Plus Chinese rather than Oriental, leading directly to Wuhan animus (the catch phrase for racism against Chinese people). Some of the recipes cost more to make than they sell for right now. The good news is she has a plan to fix all that, only needs my OK to get started. I sign on the dotted line.

The first P.I. has art in spades, pictures of Ho at glory holes sucking cock and gay gangbangs where he is the star, courtesy of his boyfriend's phone, with selfie after selfie after selfie of Ho sucking his cock. I know he will give Gretchen up in a heartbeat when there is nothing more to exploit her for.

The second and third P.I.'s have developed a pretty complete portrait of the Chen sisters, also with the explicit pictures they are sharing of their Mother and themselves. The submissive relationship with Dr. Daniels and his 'leave no nurses behind unfucked' policy have made it clear there is no future there for Joy. Lisa's e-mails describing how much she loved sucking cock back when she could, and their new emails saying how much they want to be fully lesbian with each other were quite charming to read. Their online accounts show they are indeed sweet apples who have not fallen far from the tree, submissive sweethearts just waiting to be seduced.

* * * * *

Joy arrives at the house to find her mother packing it up.

"We are being evicted, foreclosed upon." Gretchen tells her, solemnly going back to her packing, then relenting and welcoming her first born beautiful daughter.

"You are a woman now Joy. So is Lisa. We three women will have to make our way in the world somehow, together." Gretchen says as she hugs her close.

Joy leaves her bag and runs up the stairs into her sister's room. There is jumping and hugging and kissing, and then fondling and clothes start flying all around the room, like a naked bomb went off and Lisa's bed is where it detonated. They are feasting on each other, overjoyed at simply belonging to someone else again, as they get lost in their lust.

Gretchen opens the door, expecting to see her daughters chatting quietly. Instead she sees a cauldron of lesbian lust she must drink dry. She strips, playing with her own pussy as she tries to get it as wet as her two daughters before her. The decision was made for her as soon as she opened the door somewhere deep in her mind, but when she pulls her fingers up to her mouth, she craves finding out if her daughters taste different.

She will offer all three of them to be trained as collared slaves for the Master of her heart. Making her conscious choice, she dives in offering her pussy to Joy, and feasting on Lisa's sweet slit. They change around through the night, but there is a fundamental shift in their relationship that no change in positions can convey. They now are each other's lesbian lovers, accepting their sexuality on a level that is liberating, engorging their passions and pussies at the same time.

They talk of dreams of the party, Gretchen's sex life, Joy's sex life, even Lisa's sex life in between bouts of orally pleasing each other. It is full of wonder and discovery, without shame, without judgement, without guilt, without regret. When they fall asleep on the bed naked together, it is not as mother and daughters. It is as sisters who share their slits.