Audition Ch. 03: Chens Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deidre, my dear. You did as I asked, but you did not control yourself. Lucy can handle that, Betsy cannot, and she shouldn't have to do so. A dominant must control themselves before they can control anyone else. Tina is the perfect Mistress for you all right now. She has her buttons too, but she will teach you how the perfect Mistress will react. Learn from her." I try to make the best of what is at best a dog's breakfast performance, but everyone has to start somewhere.

"So Lucy, we will circle back to your place. Suck my cock hard and then ride it. Deidre and Betsy will take turns feasting on your clit. You will walk into your house nude and get your computer and anything you need for overnight. Security will clean your place out tomorrow and we will get it ready to sell. Deidre will drive your Porsche back to the Manor." I pause before delivering the bad news.

"The Porsche will be hers until you have earned your collar. Then she will tell you if she wants to keep it or have you buy her a new one. Your computer goes to Tina until she has everything necessary to save your ass from federal prison. You will keep all of your Domme appointments, but you will not take on any new clients until you are collared. Do you understand and agree to these terms?" I demand.

"Yes Sir!" Lucy says much more brightly than I expected.

So I slide back over in front of her and she goes to work on my pants, getting them and my underwear quickly pulled down to my ankles. She is firm and steady, predictable and efficient in reconnecting us. Her right hand strokes my shaft while her left rubs circles of need and want into her pussy. When I am hard and she is wet, she spins around and impales herself in a single motion. She has been playing with the edge between dominance and submission, until the girls descend upon her.

Deidre decides to teach Lucy's pussy everything she has ever learned about making love to another woman with her mouth and hands. Betsy has decided to kiss her and feel her up, while dragging Lucy's hands to her own luscious, if still less than perky jugs despite the hormone replacement therapy. I am still setting Lucy's pace, thrusting up into her as she grinds her ass back and forth on me, forcing my cock deeper into her cunt.

Betsy and Deidre switch places, to a distinct moan from Lucy. I can't tell if it was Deidre's kiss or Betsy's pussy kiss, or the scraping of the tip of my cock along the front wall of her channel. She arches her back and I hold her there by her shoulders. The moaning is continuous now, and getting louder. It is her G-spot I conclude, as twisting my hips to rub my cock harder on it does in fact produce louder moans.

I am used to a high volume of sex in my life, yet I am grateful this is the last of the rent to be collected this month, especially on a day like today. On the other hand, I have just added another hot woman to the manor, which shows my subconscious does not share my desire for less sex. All I want tonight is to soak in a hot tub with soft boobies cuddled up next to me. Until they start playing with me, or each other. Then I will want something else again.

Then I remember the hot woman I am fucking, one of those Venus-on-a-terminator-chassis type of women. I can practically see 'Life Partner' carved into her forehead. Smart, usually ten steps ahead of me. Maybe she is this time too. Maybe the paperwork screw-up was no accident. Maybe it is a chess gambit, risking prison to be back in my arms more than one fuck a month. Maybe she wants to 'Domme the Dom', and turn me into a quivering quisling, a toe licking lackey, a cowering cuckold.

I don't think any of that is in her, much less in me (not that I object to licking or sucking toes). The one thing I do know is that she will be walking naked into her condo tonight with my cum dripping out of her cunt and down her legs for everyone to see.

My climax at that thought triggers her climax, and the timing could not be more perfect. She can't even wear her boots, so she takes her keys, gets out of the limo, walks towards her condo, lights turn on, lights turn off, and then she walks back out. I can see the cum streaming down her leg as she briefly passes through the streetlight before getting into the limo, handing her paperwork and laptop to Betsy, her 'go bag' to Deidre, and spreading herself in a perfect entrance position while her cunt drips my cum onto the floor of the limo. She is smiling a wide smile at me, knowing she has me hook, line, and sinker. But is it game, set, match or just an opening move?

When we get back to the Manor, another surprise awaits. Tessa is now bunking with Tina. It does make the logistics of the party easier. Speaking of which we have lots of ideas for the party, since everybody but me had a lot of time on their hands to chat about it today. I decree a pitcher of Margaritas and hot tub time for us to discuss it.

One suggestion comes from stories of the old swinger party days, a room divided with a rope down the middle and sheets over it, where the women lay down on a mechanic's rolling creeper, spread their legs and slide forward until their belly button reaches the sheet. The muff muncher on the other side feasts as long as the two of them want to keep doing it. Given how popular the idea is with every single one of my women, we decide to give it a big room, the living room, labeling the room 'Muff Diner', the left side 'Muffs' and the right side 'Diners'. Everybody loves this idea and we haven't even started sipping on our Margaritas yet.

Another idea is to set up stocks, at least four of them, all facing away from each other. You sell your self an hour at a time, for anything the people not in the stocks want to do to you. Deidre suggests calling it the 'Stock Market' and there are some consent issues that need to be worked out. But it sounds solid even though it takes up a lot of space.

Tina suggests 'Tickle Time Theater', a St. Andrews cross where you sell yourself for an hour to be stripped naked and tickled. Betsy notes in about five minutes of tickling she will have already lost her mind and certainly gone catatonic by the half hour mark. Tina proposes looking into a professional tickler and Lucy raises her hand to point out she already is one, as is their Dom who taught her in the first place. Lots of demands for testing out 'TTT' get placed, so this idea is clearly a winner.

Another idea comes from the history of Los Alamos Labs, where in WWII up through the 60's there were persistent rumors of parties with holes in the sheet so men could be blown by willing women. Betsy notes she and Deidre used to go to the swingers club in the industrial park, and they had rolling wall sections with glory holes in them. Those could easily be set up in any room. This idea is clearly a winner, perfectly complimenting the 'Muff Diner' so all it needs is a name. Many are suggested only to be shot down until 'Road To Glory' is the winner, with a sign on one side saying 'Suckers' and a sign on the other side saying 'Suckees', although since it was a split vote, a sign saying 'Boner Donors' will also be made.

Tessa comes out, asking if she can join us. I answer "Of Course." She takes off her clothes and slides into the hot tub. There are still noticeable rope burns around her wrists and ankles, and surprisingly, her throat. I never saw a rope around her throat or I would not have left Toad alive.

"I wanted to thank you Sir for saving my life and my ability to wriggle my fingers and toes. It has been a very dark time for me since I betrayed you all, but most especially you Sir, and Tina. I can never repay you for your forgiveness and steadfast love. I can never repay Tina for forgiving me today. I lived in that big empty house and I had nothing and no one. Yet here I am, back in this vibrant, loving house, where broken lives are healed, and even the greatest mistakes of our lives become healing moments." Tessa starts sobbing, then pulls herself back together to continue.

"I know you keep telling us submission is earned, something a Dom must struggle to be worthy of every day. Tina tells me that as Mistress of the house she can say I get to stay here every day. But all that matters to me is the possibility that some day I will be allowed to submit to you again, Sir. Even if I sleep on a rug at the foot of someones bed, if I am allowed that much hope I can survive." Tessa sobs in tears.

"Tessa, do you offer your wrists to me, that I may bind you, and keep you safe?" I ask joyfully.

"Oh God Yes, Sir!" Tessa cries out in joy.

"Do you accept my instructions, my corrections, my punishments, that

your guilt and shame may be released and you may become closer to the

perfection we both seek?" I ask joyfully.

"Oh God Yes, Sir!" Tessa cries out in joy.

"Do you accept the public dis-commendation, in front of everyone at our party, the removal of your earned collar, and the reduction in status, privileges, obligations, duties and compensation that entails?" I demand forcefully.

"Oh God Yes, Yes, a thousand times yes!" Tessa cries out in joy.

"Then your submission is accepted, as the lowest of the low, a candidate in name only. Every woman in this house shall be your Mistress, with the rights and privileges to do with you as they wish without countermanding my orders. You will touch no man in this house without my direct permission. Your name will be 'Judas Bitch' until such time as I see fit to change it. Do you wish to proceed under these terms and conditions?" I demand coldly.

"Oh God Yes, Yes, a million times yes!" Judas Bitch cries out in joy.

"Then come to me, Judas Bitch. Sit on my lap so that I may inspect you." I say pleasantly.

Tina gets up and runs into the house sobbing.

I sit Judas Bitch on my lap. There is no erection to greet her. My hands do not run over her body as they would in a typical inspection, which is really just a form of BDSM foreplay. I simply look at her, kiss her, and say "Welcome home, Judas Bitch. Go to Tina's room. Eat. Rest. Remember you were raped today, and you need counseling. Dr. Matthews will be here to see you tomorrow. No one will be allowed to interfere with your counseling, not even you." I tell her softly.

"Remember that even when you betrayed us all, I still took care of you, still looked out for you, still came to you in your hour of need. I love you that much. You will not be Judas Bitch for very long. But what you did was very serious, putting your own life and limb in jeopardy. Others must know it has serious consequences so perhaps they will not do it. I will tell Tina no one ties you up or restrains you without my direct permission. You are protected. You are safe. You are loved. Stay safe and do what you need to heal. I will be here to transform you back when you are ready. Now go to Tina, she needs to know you are OK with this." I offer her hope.

She scampers off to Tina's room, where I am sure Tina is looking into the deep abyss she almost fell into with Tessa.

"Lucinda, Mistress of the Dark, present in front of me for inspection." I demand in a commanding tone.

Lucy quickly puts down her plastic Margarita glass and scampers in front of me. Her form is perfect, feet shoulder width, fingers laced behind her head, back slightly arched to thrust out her breasts. My hands roam all over her body. I trace fingers on her thighs, and she gives me the shudder I knew I would find. I lift her firm breasts, then play with her nipples, with teasing light touches.

My fingertips graze her armpits on the way down to her ass, producing a shudder because she is very ticklish. The aroma of her excitement is very strong, I always liked that about her because I knew when she was turned on and when she wasn't. I grab those ass cheeks that can crack walnuts by themselves and chuckle.

Deidre speaks up "What can possibly be funny about her incandescently hot ass, Sir?"

"Tell them, Lucy." I command.

"Sir knows that the way he caresses my ass drives me crazy and puts a little bee in my brain bonnet that won't let me sleep until I can get him to fuck me. I can't explain why he has that effect on me, nobody else does. Something about his rhythm or pressure. But that little bee is already whizzing around, and my best guess is he wants to hear me beg." Lucy answers openly.

"Would you like to beg me to fuck you, Lucy?" I ask her as I trace her full lips, with the dark red lipstick that looks so fucking hot on her.

"Yes, Sir." Lucy admits.

"You can beg any time you want." I taunt.

"Yes, Sir." Lucy smiles as I play with her nipples.

"Then why haven't you begged me, Lucy?" I ask in a puzzled tone.

"Because I can't beg until you command me to beg." Lucy admits.

"Why is that Lucy? Why do I have to order you to beg? Don't you want to submit to me, fully and completely?" I explore her mind in front of everyone.

"You have to order me to beg because when I'm a submissive, I cannot ask for what I want. I have to be told what to do. I so crave to give in to you, but I cannot ask for it until you give me permission to ask for it!." Lucy is clearly frustrated by her own limitations.

"Let's see if we can make this easier for you. Lucy, do you offer your wrists to me, that I may bind you, and keep you safe?" I ask joyfully.

"Yes, Sir!" Lucy cries out happily.

"Lucy, do you offer your pussy and ass to me, that I may fuck you, begging for me to do so?" I ask joyfully.

"I'm not sure what to say to that one, Sir." Lucy is puzzled.

"So you can offer me your wrists, the ability to tie you up and have my way with you, but you cannot offer me your ass and your pussy?" I tease as everybody laughs.

"I do offer you my pussy. I do offer you my ass. But that is different than begging for you to fuck me." Lucy says firmly.

"Lucy, beg me to fuck your pussy and your ass." I command.

"Oh, thank God, Sir! I thought I would have to go round and round when I'd rather being going up and down on your cock, Sir. You know my pussy craves you. You know my ass craves you. I crave you every single day I am not with you. Your cock inside me is bliss. You own my ass -- please take it! You own my pussy, please take it!" Lucy gushes once uncorked.

"That's enough begging for now. Do you accept my instructions, my corrections, my punishments, that your guilt and shame may be released and you may become closer to the perfection we both seek?" I ask joyfully.

"Yes, Sir!" Lucy cries out in joy.

"Do you accept the public dis-commendation, in front of everyone at our party, the elimination of your earned seniority, and the reduction in status, privileges, obligations, duties and compensation that entails?" I demand forcefully.

"Yes, Sir." Lucy agrees, clearly ashamed.

"Then your submission is accepted, as the candidate under Betsy in seniority, a full candidate to be my collared slave. Tina shall be your one and only Mistress, with the rights and privileges to do with you as she wishes without countermanding my orders. Deidre shall be your training thrall, she will collect you and punish you on Correction Day. You serve every man in this house if he so pleases after you offer yourself to him. Do you wish to proceed under these terms and conditions?" I demand firmly.

"Yes, Sir." Lucy agrees, smiling since she thinks she got off lightly.

"Deidre, strip her, whip her, and after you are done making her feast on your cunt, hang her on my bed to watch us while she soaks up the good vibrations. Ms. O'Malley, bring those big life preservers over here and preserve my life with them. I'm talking smother me with boobage, then polish my chest with them. Then a nice back rub with lots of life preserver nipple ointment rubbed in." I command, figuring if I'm going to have a harem, I might as well start getting the benefits of it.

"I live to serve and obey you Sir." Betsy says with a fulsome laugh.

Tina and Tessa are off in Tina's room, where despite Tessa being the one who was raped today, she is the one consoling Tina. Go figure. Deidre and Lucy are making very squishy poon pies with hard tools, then feasting on them. Rachel wants to get back into the mix and now I have to seduce a young asian woman with a full on orgy sex party. That is one thing we still don't have for the party, a 'Group Grope Grotto'. Strangely enough, it is exactly the kind of party Lisa Chen craves.

* * * * *

Lisa Chen has the misfortune of coming into adulthood with a traditional Chinese mother just as the pandemic bloomed. She is pretty by any standards except for the Chinese one where her breasts are too big. Lisa thinks her mother would be horrified to find out she can never be a virgin on her wedding day, until the day she is doing her homework on her mother's computer so she can graduate. She accidentally clicks on the wrong folder, something labeled 'Old Transactions' which sounds like something from her Mom's business. It is instead the hottest BDSM porn she could not have imagined, with her mother as the star!

Lisa quickly copies the folder to her jumpdrive, and then starts hunting porn like she did on her boyfriend's computer. Lisa is shocked to find her mom has ten's of gigabytes of downloaded porn. That won't fit on her jumpdrive. She has only a couple of hours before her mom comes home, so she gets her backup drive and copies all of it.

She opens up the browser and reveals the user names and passwords for her mom's porn sites. They are all the same, Tā zài wǒ lǐmiàn, 'him inside me'. Her mom's FetLife account shows every detail of her fetishes, claiming she is a sex slave in a long term committed relationship. Her mother pulls the car into the driveway, crunching the gravel under her red BMW's tires, just as Lisa gets the backup drive to safely disconnect, quickly closes out all her windows to leave no trace, running off to her own room with her new stash of porn.

When her mother checks on her later, she appears to be watching music videos with her headphones on. Her mom wonders when her daughter will ever feel the passion surge through her like she did at her age, leading to her marriage to Ho. Lisa wonders when her mom will close the door, because she is rubbing her clit, naked under the covers, shuddering on the verge of climax, watching hard core BDSM porn, courtesy of her own mother.

Two full years later Lisa is still mining that treasure trove of porn, wondering if she will even suck more than two cocks in her life and fuck more than one. Not if her conservative mother has anything to say about it, she used to think. 'Do as I say, not as I do' she can hear her mother say in her head. The prospects don't look good for her getting laid again anytime soon, much less the wild debauchery of her mother's life. She has studied the cock from the 'Old Transactions' pictures. They are very good pictures. A third person obviously took them. She learned about a year ago that her father is her mother's cuckold, so her guess is that he took them.

Her mother comes into her room, so she quickly closes the laptop and the video of the slim oriental woman in the stocks, being flogged and then spitroasted by two well hung white men. It is her go-to video when she needs to cum hard, and it never fails to help her do so. Removing her headphones, pretending for her mother's sake, she quivers with need on the edge of orgasm. But she must be polite and smile, and let her mother say whatever she wants. She could not fathom what her mother is about to do.

"Lisa, I have an offer for you. I am going to a party at the house of a very close friend of mine. It is the kind of party your father and I used to go to before you were born. It is an adult party. It is a drinking party. It is a pot smoking party. I intend to enjoy myself fully, there will be lots of kinky sex, and I intend to get my kink on. You need to know how to deal with your desires in these areas in a responsible manner." Gretchen says very neutrally.